Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

17.

3.1K 39 29
By kellslibrary

Devils are out of the second round
But its jackys bday soon

Enjoy this long one
____________________________

"Let's go devils! Let's go devils!" The fans chant. It's currently game 5. They lost game 2 at home the score being 5-1 again. Then in New York they won game 3. We were in the crowd again and Jack looked incredibly happy.

Game 4 the devils won once again tieing the series at 2. Right now it's 2-0 devils but anything could happen. "Come on jack" I whisper. Ellen rests her hand on my shoulder "he's still doing good" she says. I nod "yeah I know" I reply sitting back.

He has a few more chances throughout the game but doesn't get anything but the devils still win 4-0. Jack's parents, quinn, lilly, sophie and I all go down to meet Jack and luke.

While we're waiting ellen and I stand talking. Since we met at game one we've talked a lot more and she's like a second mom to me. She's also asked about my music and when I'm releasing it so she can listen.

Jack and luke come out and jack picks me up in a hug "you did so good" I tell him. "Thank you" he smiles. I smile and peck his lips "one more win baby" I whisper. He smiles happy "one more" he says.

After putting me down he hugs his mom and dad then we're all leaving the arena then separate. "Wanna go to mine?" He asks. "Mmm sure baby, I've got recording to do tomorrow" I answer. "I can drop you off on the way to practice" he says.

He drapes his arm over my shoulder "sounds good to me" I reply. We get to his place and we're between the sheets for an hour before I'm wearing his shirt and my heads resting on his chest. "So I have to film a music video for my first single" I say.

"Yeah? When?" He asks. "Not for another month, would you be in it?" I ask. "You want me in it?" He asks. I smile "it is a song about you" I answer. "Is it really?" He asks. I giggle "babe I played it for you" I tell him.

We both laugh and he kisses my forehead "I love you" he says. I smile "I love you too" I whisper sleepily. We fall asleep together then the next morning we have breakfast together then he drops me off at the studio after taking me to change.

Aaron, jack and patrick are there when I get in and we get to work right away. I finish recording the last couple of songs then we figure out the track list. "Wonderful" I say looking at it. "Perfect" patrick says.

"This is your best work" jack says. "Well I do have the best producers" I reply. "Ah well thank you" aaron says. I tell them my ideas for the music video and jack comes in while we're talking.

I show him the track list and the last songs we finished before we leave. Paparazzi sworm us and we flee to his car with our fingers intertwined.

We lose them after he drives away and he holds my hand while he drives "that was thrilling" I joke. He chuckles "they should go away, you hungry?" He asks. "Yeah" I answer. "What should we get?" He asks. "Mmm either taco bell or shake shack" I answer.

He nods driving "taco bell sounds good" he says. "Taco bell it is" I reply. "Great" he says and rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. "You ready for game 6?" I ask. He nods "yeah" he answers. "Just hope they won't be able to push it to game 7" he adds.

"I believe in you guys" I tell him. He smiles "thank you my love" he says. I lean over kissing his cheek "you're very welcome" I whisper. We get to taco bell and get our food before going to my place.

Jack has his bag for going to New York tomorrow morning for game six so he can go to the bus from my place. "There you are, how was the studio?" Jordyn asks while sitting on fletchers lap. "Great, we have the tracklist set" I answer happily.

Tomorrow before the game I have the photoshoot for the album cover and for the concept photos I'll post on the countdown for the album.

After eating our taco bell I chug a cup of water since it was salty and I sit next to Jack on the couch. "So you're playing tomorrow?" Jordyn asks jack. "Yeah game 6" he answers. "We should go" cari suggests.

I gasp "yes! Come with! You can meet the wife's and other girlfriends" I say. "My parents and brother will also be there" jack says. "Yeah sure let's go" jordyn says. "Yay!" I cheer.

We spend a couple hours just cuddling on the couch before sneaking off to my room. While I'm washing my face jack stands behind me "my birthdays soon" he says. "What do you wanna do for it?" I ask.

"I might have to play that day if we win tomorrow" he says. "Ok, what do you wanna do around it? We can celebrate whenever" I ask. "Maybe recreat our first date" he answers.

Damn. "Really? That would be so cute" I ask. He nods and hugs me from behind "yeah baby" he says. I smile "okay we can do that" I reply. I finish doing my night time routine and then we fall asleep cuddling.

That day goes by so fast, I had the photoshoot and it went really well. Now I'm getting ready for the game. My phone starts ringing as I'm curling my hair. It's Jack so I answer it.

"Hey babe" I greet. "Hey baby theres been an emergency and they need you to be the anthem singer for tonight" he tells me. Oh shit. "Wait really?" I ask. "Yeah and since it's in New York they want you to wear a rangers Jersey during the singing" he answers. "Gross" I reply.

He chuckles "it's just for the anthem and it's a plain Jersey" he says. I sigh "ok I guess I can do that" I reply. "Awesome, come to the premium entrance before the game" he says. "Okay babe" I reply. "I love you beautiful" he says.

I smile happily "I love you too baby" I reply. "See you" he says. I smile biting my lip "see you" I reply before hanging up. I then finish getting ready.

Once we're all ready I tell them the plan and then we drive to the city and I separate from them once we get to msg. "Liv!" I hear from behind me. I turn and Jack's wearing his devils shirt, shorts and hat on backwards.

Damn. That's my man. "Jacky" I reply. He comes closer and hugs me "I missed you" he says. I smile happily "I missed you too" I whisper. We share a couple kisses before we're interrupted.

Jack goes back to the locker room and I'm taken to a quiet area to wait. "Here is your rangers Jersey" someone with a headset says handing me a Jersey. "Thanks" I mumble switching Jerseys. "We'll have this ready for you to change back into" she says. "Great thank you" I reply.

After warmups and giving Jack a good luck kiss they're back on the ice and I'm introduced for singing the anthem. The crowd goes wild and jack even cheers and bangs his stick.

Love a supportive boyfriend. I wave and then start singing the anthem. Once it's done I go back and switch back to my hughes Jersey then join the girls and Jack's family in the stands.

Thankfully the devils are able to win this game advancing them to round 2 and avoiding having to go to a game 7. They won 5-2. Jack got a goal and 3 assists including one on Luke's goal.

When we meet up with jack and Luke he hugs his parents first before pulling me into a tight hug then he cups the sides of my face "I love you so fucking much" he whispers.

I smile proudly "I love you so fucking much too" I whisper back before he kisses me deeply. He smiles against my lips as I kiss him back. "Ok love birds let's go" ellen says. We pull away and leave the arena.

Once we finally get back to Jack's with luke going to Lilly's he picks me up and carries me over to his room. "Baby what are we doing?" I ask. "We won tonight, I'm celebrating by making sweet love to you" he answers slapping my ass.

"Promise?" I ask with a smirk. "Yes" he answers tossing me onto his bed. I giggle looking up at him as he undoes my Jean's and takes them off "let's leave the Jersey" he says winking.

He takes his suit off and goes over to his side table grabbing a condom. Before he puts it on he separates my legs and starts fingering me. "Oh fuck baby" I moan out. "You're so wet" he smirks. "I need you" I moan out.

As his fingers move in and out my moans start to get louder. My hips buck up and my toes curl "I'm gonna cum" I moan out. "Not yet" he says pushing my stomach down and he continues moving his fingers. "Baby please" I beg.

Just a few seconds later he nods and moves them faster as I lean my head back and my toes curl and I cum around his fingers soaking the sheets. "So hot" he says removing his fingers.

I sit up and my hands go to his boxers "can I? Please" i ask. "Ok but i wanna finish with you" he says. I nod "I won't do it too long" I reply. He nods and I take him into my mouth and suck while his hand goes to the back of my head.

He let's out tiny moans and whimpers and I smirk around him then pull away. "Fuck baby" he whispers. I look up at him "I need you" I whisper back. He nods and leans down kissing me deeply before he slides the condom on and then thrusts inside me.

We go on for about an hour before finishing together and then falling asleep together with our limbs entangled. "I love you" he whispers before we fall asleep.

A week later

It is now round 2 against Carolina and there's been 2 games. The series is tied at 1 so far. The first two games were in Carolina so I watched at home with the girls.

Jack and i facetimed before both games and it seemed to help a lot for the second since he went onto get a hat trick and Luke got 2 assists.

They got home this morning and had a practice so I was just at home resting. Jack's birthday is in just a week and if they win the next 3 games they won't have practice on his birthday.

So I've been planning our first date recreation since he told me he wanted to recreate it. It'll just be us since it's what he wants and I'm so excited to spend it with him. My birthday is next month but I'm not worried about it.

While I'm loading the dishwasher jordyn comes through the door followed by cari and Jack. "Baby!" I squeal. He smiles coming over and hugging me "hi my girl" he says.

"Hi" I smile hugging him. He kisses my forehead "how are you?" He asks. "Better I missed you" I answer. He smiles happily "I'm here now" he says.

The following day is game 3 and i go to the arena with jack then meet his family and the girls before we go to our seats. And while I'm sitting i go on my phone.

Deuxmoi

Young female pop star that's rumored to be dating young new Jersey hockey player seen at arena with his parents, brother and her friends and she is also rumored to be releasing new music this year

Someone over heard her talking with his mom and she said said that they're happy and she's excited to release music later this year, possible single coming soon

Even though they don't say my name I know they're talking about me. When can the media ever mind their own business? Unfortunately it comes with this life and I love making music. Theres also photos of us from last home game. Great.

I ignore the media and watch jacks warmups. Luckily it goes by fast and they win game 3, 4-0 with smid getting his third shutout of the playoffs.

He's one hell of a goalie. We meet Jack outside the locker room and like always he hugs his parents before lifting me up in a hug "you did so good" I whisper. "Even though I slipped like I was slipping on a banana?" He asks.

Well he isnt wrong he did. "Yeah baby even then" I giggle. "It wasnt funny" he pouts. "awe I'm sorry" I pout with him. "I thought it was funny" quinn says. "Be nice" ellen says.

Jack glares over at quinn and luke rests his hand on Jack's shoulder "it happens dont sweat it, but it was funny" he says. "Gee thanks bro" jack says rolling his eyes. "Let's go" I whisper.

After saying bye to his family we walk away holding hands "2 more games" I say excitedly. "I think we can do this" he says confidently. "I think you can too" I reply. "Thank you for being here" he says. "Of course" I smile.

Once we're back at his he's super tired so we just get comfortable and fall asleep. The next morning he has a practice so I go back to my place to have a meeting with my team over zoom. "So when can you release your first single next month?" Anthony asks.

"I was thinking my birthday" I answer. "Since it's a friday?" He asks. "Correct" I answer. "Ok and the color for the vinyl, are we doing plain black? Or do you wanna do an exclusive for target and record stores in canada?" He asks.

The meeting goes by and after deciding to do the exclusive vinyl and figuring out release dates for everything else we're done until I have to film the music video.

Which will feature jack.

Game four goes by extremely fast and they won. 4-1. The carolina goal was a penalty shot and jack got one of the four goals and assisted on the 3 others. Luke got one as well.

Isla came to the game with her newly made jacket. Her and nico hit it off after that party and have been seeing each other since. The day after game 4 they had to fly out for game 5.

Luckily they were able to secure the win advancing them onto the second round and giving jack a day off for his birthday which sneaks up on us.

May 14th

My alarm quietly wakes me up and Jack's holding me from behind so I turn around in his arms leaving kisses on his face "happy birthday jackey" I say. He sleepily smiles and slowly opens his eyes "thank you baby" he mumbles. "You're very welcome" I whisper.

He squeezes me "I love you" he whispers. I smile and peck his lips "I love you too birthday boy" I whisper back. "You know what I want for my birthday?" He asks tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Mmm what?" I ask. "Just to spend it with you" he says. "And I've got lots planned" I tell him.

"Yeah? Like?" He asks. "We're gonna have breakfast first then we can watch whatever movies you want until lunch where we'll make chicken, roasted potatoes and broccoli" I start. "Yum" he says drawing circles on my back.

I smile "and then we'll make the pizza dough for dinner then while that's rising we'll make the fort" I continue. He gasps excitedly "a fort? We're recreating our first date aren't we?" He asks. I smile happily "yeah baby" I answer. He happily leaves kisses all over my face "that was the day I really fell in love with you" he says.

My heart thumps and i blush "you're so sweet" I whisper. He cups the side of my face "this is so far the best birthday" he says. "Well I plan to make all of your birthdays great" I tell him. "Mmm what about yours?" He asks.

Shit. I don't really like to celebrate my birthday but this year I'll be 21. I can legally drink now not like I haven't been drinking since I was 18. "Uh I'm not sure, maybe just spend it with you and the girls" I answer.

He smiles "what about vegas?" He asks. "I've got the single releasing that night but I can talk to my manager about it" I answer. "I can invite my friends for you to meet too" he says. "Well I've met trevor, so he can definitely come, emma wouldn't complain" I reply.

We get out of bed and we make chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries on the side. The apartment door opens and luke and lilly come in with a happy birthday balloon. "Happy birthday!" They cheer. "Awe thanks you two" he says.

They don't stay for long and they're gone while we're doing dishes. While I'm putting a plate away I feel a wet hand on my ass. "That's cold" I say staring at jack. He smirks "I know" he replies. "We can finish this and I'll give you one of your gifts" I tell him.

"Yeah?" He asks smirking. I nod biting my lip then we finish the dishes and we go over to the living room. "Sit" I tell him. He nods and sits down spreading his legs. I smile and climb onto his lap then start kissing him.

Our lips move in sync and he moans against my lips as I grind against him. I move my lips and rest my head against his "that was a nice gift" he whispers catching his breath. "I'm not done" I whisper. "Oh?" He asks. I smirk and go down on my knees infront of him.

He looks down at me and I look up at him biting my lip "ready?" I ask. He nods and leans back man spreading more. I start licking the tip and he let's out a moan, I smirk and lick the shaft then take it all in.

Jack puts his hand on the back of my head and he let's out tiny groans and moans as I move my head up and down. "Fuck baby that feels so good" he moans. I smirk with him in my mouth and pull away "you like that?" I ask.

"Yeah baby" he answers. I smile "happy birthday" I reply before going back down on him. He groans "best birthday ever" he moans. I keep going and occasionally gag before his moans turn to whimpers. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" he whimpers.

I nod and continue going until it shoots into the back of my throat, I pull away after and swallow "fuck that's hot" jack whispers. I blush and stand up, he puts his dick back in his pants and pulls me onto his lap. "Happy birthday" I whisper. "Thank you my love" he whispers back. "You're very welcome" I sigh.

We spend the rest of the day recreating our first date, we made pizza and the fort then went out onto the roof to see the stars. By midnight we're in bed cuddling tired from the day.

______________________________

Hope ya enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . β‹†ο½‘Λš 🧸 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› ━...
239K 5.7K 64
q°✩ | ˗ˏˋ β˜† ΛŽΛŠΛ— | 𝗹𝗢𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
79.9K 888 19
when cole caufield's twin sister falls for his former teammate. what will happen? will trevor fall too?
389K 3.6K 72
in which, a famous worldwide singer finds out a professional hockey player followed her.