He's My Tutor

By ChainedDaisies

I'll probably never finish this book but if i do it'll be edited and completely edited and new, only keeping... More

Chapter 1;;
Chapter 3;;
Chapter 4;;
Chapter 5;;
Chapter 6;;
Chapter 7;;
Chapter 8;;
He's My Tutor;; Chapter 9
Chapter 10;;
Chapter 11;;
At the cafe

Chapter 2;;

1.6K 25 5
By ChainedDaisies

Chapter 2

At the end of class, I skipped the next. I don't even know what we have next. I started walking home. Just to get some early lunch. I knocked on the door. Andrew opened the door. I started at him for a moment then snapped back to reality.

"What are you doing at my house?" I asked.

"Well. I'm hired to be your Tutor" He told me. 

"Who hired you?" I asked. I don't need a Tutor. I'm doing fine on my own.

"Your mom. And the fact that you skipped class shows you need it. What was due today?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just don't like the subject. I think" I whispered. He rolled his eyes and let me in.

"So nice of you to let me in my own house" I said sarcastically. I put my jacket on the rack and walked up stairs to my room. My room, Plain, Boring. I sat down on the bed that is in the middle of the room. Andrew walked into my room.

"You better get to school before your mom notices you" He warned.

"I don't care if she sees me or not. She knows I don't like school so she should already know that I skipped at least once" I told him. He let out a sigh and then walked out. I opened my laptop and checked my emails. Nothing. I closed my laptop and put my iPod on shuffle. The song Price Tag came on.

"Okay, Coconut man, Moon Heads and Me, You ready" I said along with her.

"Seems like everybody's got a price,

I wonder how they sleep at night.

When the sale comes first,

And the truth comes second,

Just stop, for a minute and

Smile" I sang along. I'm not the best singer, But It just for fun. Its not like I want to become famous anyway. I just want to have a normal job with a good pay. I already work at Walmart.  

"Your a good singer" Someone said. I looked up. Its Andrew. 

"Thanks" I said.

"Your mum told me I had to tutor you now, Since I have to go somewhere later" He said.

"Okay. Teach me stuff then" I sighed. He walked in and sat on my bed. He grabbed out a maths book and a piece of paper. He started showing me how to do a while lot of things I did not understand.

"Then you add the Y. Get it?" He asked. I looked at him with complete confusion on my face.

"Yeah, I get it" I lied. I'm not going to let him explain it again, It will just make me more confused. After about another hour of him teaching me stuff I didn't understand he had to answer a phone call. He walked back in, putting the phone in his pocket. 

"Got to go. Sorry. See you soon" He said.

"Bye" I said. He grabbed his stuff and walked out. Well, That had to be one of the most boring lessons in my life. Why can't he just be normal? Why does he have to be so smart, It makes me look like a dummy. I walked down stairs and grabbed out a Twinkie and ate it. I love Twinkie's. There so yummy. I need to give Andrew a nickname. Andy. No. Drew. NO! Maybe, It should just be Andrew. Yeah, Just Andrew. All Natural. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. Walking to the local Mall. So I can get some food. And maybe Have a shop around. My pocket started vibrating. I grabbed it out and check the ID. Its Vinnie.

"Hello Vinnie" I said.

"Hi Sum. Come to the old warehouse. These people are making a movie and need Actors. I'm going to Audition" She explained. 

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes" I told her. I hang up and put the phone back in my pocket. I turned around, going to the warehouse. Wow, There must be thousands here. There's a giant line. I spotted Vinnie waving her hands around.

"Summer. Over here!" She yelled. I ran over to her. I knocked people out of my way to get there. They started yelling at me, saying I'm pushing in.

"So. What part are you going for?" I asked.

"The main character" She said, in her Duh voice. I rolled my eyes. Vinnie is next. 

"Next" The body guard said. Vinnie squealed then walked in.

"Good luck" I called out. 

"You here for your friend?" The body guard asked. I nodded. I waited and waited. Vinnie finally came out.

"They said there going to call me and tell me If I have the part" Vinnie yelled. I smiled. Not trying to be mean but, There is a low chance that she will get the part, Not with all these people. But there still is a chance that she will get it, You never know. We started walking to the mall. We went into Aeropostale. I brought a red and white jumper and plain jeans. Vinnie brought a plain blue jumper.

After finishing. We said our goodbyes and the walked to our house. I placed my stuff on the floor, next to my bed and laid down. To much walking! This is what Vinnie does to me, She makes me walk to much and then my legs start to hurt. My phone started vibrating, yet again. I grabbed it.

"I didn't get the part" Vinnie cried. I knew it. Still, It mush be hard on her.

"Doesn't it take a few days to work out these things?" I asked.

"Yes. But they said, I didn't have the right look for the character" She sobbed. I quietly groaned. 

"Well. Calm down and we can talk about it tomorrow" I told her.

"Okay. See you tomorrow" She said. I hang up and turned my phone off. I laid my head on the pillow just as I heard my door open.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT NOW!?" I yelled. 

"Its Tyler" He said. I looked up at him. He looks happy. I probably look scary. From all the walking and the pushing through people, my hair and make-up has probably messed up. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to see my best friend. Can't I do that?" He said sarcastically. I groaned again.

"I'm tired" I told him. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and Brought me down stairs. He dropped me on the floor.

"Let's go somewhere" He said.

"Come on. Tomorrow. I have had a long day and I'm tired. Tomorrow. I promise" I said. He sighed.

"No. Were going somewhere. Maybe bowling? Or a party" He suggested. Oh no, Party, Drinking and high-schoolers don't mix. Like I drink but not to much.

"Who's party?" I asked.

"Max's. Please come with me. I don't want to be a loner" He said. I got to my feet then nodded. He toke me back up stairs and grabbed out my shortest, sluttiest dress I have. It was black and stopped just below my ass. I rolled my eyes and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. My blond hair wavy and my piercing blue eyes.

"Happy?" I asked. He nodded, His head looking like a bobble head. Ty had a pair of blue skinny jeans and a red and grey striped top on. His umber colour hair falling in his green eyes.

"I think you dropped something behind you" He said. I turned around. Nothing was there. I suddenly relised what he was trying to get me to do.

"You are not trying to make me bend down, so you can check my panties out!" I told him.

"Sorry. I wan being a boy. But, Are you even wear undies? I wouldn't with that dress" He said. I ran to him with my high heels in hand and jumped on him. He screamed and tried getting me off.

"Say your sorry!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry" He quickly said. I got off him and gracefully put on my shoes. They were also black. I walked out of my house, locking it and walked to Max's house. He throws a party nearly every weekend. It gets boring after while. I walked into his house. Of course the music was that loud that you couldn't even hear yourself think and the drinks passing around everywhere.

____________________________________________

Spent along time on this. I wrote this instead of doing homework :P Lol. SHould I put a new song on every chapter? So you can get good music while reading?

VOMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.6K 79 6
in which hoshi and yuju's fates intertwine with one another once again because of that one performance -------------- a hoshi and yuju fan fiction sh...
118K 3.4K 80
I didn't know that something small like a dream could change my life. It's common knowledge that people aren't able to create faces of people they ha...