The Boy I Used To Know (The M...

By romanticequations

(EDITING) Evangeline West was a happy girl when she was little, despite the passing of her mother and the act... More

Characters
Before you start reading
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
new cover!

author's note! important!

331 8 2
By romanticequations

hello my loves! i hope you are all doing well!

so as of recently, i have made the decision to unpublish this book and redo it. evangeline and sandro will still be here and the plot will most likely remain the same.

i started this book in 2021 back when i didn't really know how to write and as i look back on my writing for this book, i realized how much i didn't like it.

i've been working on my writing and believed i have improved somewhat.

i'm thankful for each one of you that has read my book and feel you deserve a better book than what i have written.

so as of tomorrow, some or most of the chapters will be taken down for some much needed revamping.

i want to be able to continue my mafia family series, but i can't do that when one book isn't written to the best i believe i can do.

The Boy I Used to Know will be back and better!!! thank you for taking the time to read this!! love you!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.9K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
409K 10.3K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
249K 3.9K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
315K 7.7K 41
Angelo may mean 'angel' but let me tell you, this one may very well be the devil in disguise. He's brutal. He's merciless. He's emotionless. He is ki...