LOSING MY SANITY | AN II THRI...

By M3K0DY4

Now, this story all started with a punch in the wall and breakfast and a terrible idea went to Mephones head... More

BEGINNING (PROMO)
MORNING - CHAPTER 1
FAVOR - CHAPTER 2
KNOCKED - CHAPTER 3
THREATENED - CHAPTER 4
ATTENTION (READ PLEASE)
VISIONS - CHAPTER 5
FEELINGS - CHAPTER 6
Authors note

INVENTION - CHAPTER 7

99 3 0
By M3K0DY4

Entry 007: and they say green is a lucky colour.

TEST TUBE POV:

Before the speech ended in a conclusion, OJ brought in a couple more words to make a statement about.

OJ: "However, whoever is a team captain could still let Test Tube join to play in their team, if they would like."
---

The minute after the speech ended, I swear I felt a pulse of shock hitting inside of me, it felt tightening; the type that would feel close to a heart attack but less painful. It strikes through my mind or heart. Perhaps my whole body.

The whole crowd look and gazed upon my green body as if they were looking upon a dead stale body. Hearing their whispers and they know I could listen to them. I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed and discomfort grazing inside of me.

Wanna know what they were all whispering? Well, stuff such as "She's an assistant, could she be on our team?" or "She might either help us or make us lose". People were questioning themselves rapidly left and right; without any stop.

As I felt like a black sheep or a square that didn't fit in the triangle hole, nor did the paintbrush was feeling well; their face was diminishing pure face of disapproval as they were questioning themselves; narrow face, frowning their eyebrow while slightly open mouth of thought.

Never did I ever enjoy this sense of being a misfit. The crowd started to muffle around me, putting my attention to a lightbulb walking towards me; her bright yellow reflecting off the sun, their bright blue eyes like the Atlantic Ocean that shone lightly while her soft friendly smile slightly came across their delicate hazel freckles.
—-
LIGHTBULB: "Hey there pal, I heard that you're now Mephones assistant!"

TEST TUBE: "Yeah I heard."

LIGHTBULB: "But, it is sad that whoever is a team captain and what if they don't choose you and then you can't play."

TEST TUBE: "It will be okay, long as you're happy"
---
Immediately I spoke that, I gazed upon her sudden look of calmness; Lightbulb blue eyes soften down as her freckles gleamed off the sun and vivid peach blush appeared underneath.

Seeing my friends smile meant everything to me, it gave me hope that I am a good person and peace within myself that everything is going to be just fine; that everything else doesn't matter.

Only about a couple of minutes passed by, when the paintbrush and fan walked by and greeted me. They were all amazed that I was an assistant for mephone. science rules after all haha!

The time ticked by and witnessing each person coming into the hotel furthermore. Salt and pepper were greeting each other, and knife and pickle were playing video games again, while paper was cheering them on!

The calm grass swayed as the cool wind gusted throughout the afternoon till sundown, this evening felt like a sudden deva vu. It's all coming back together again.

Making me finally loosen down my tensed eyes and relax my frigid mouth, letting out a satisfying extended exhale.

———-
A week later at 7:34 P.M

I started to check up on the blue piece of paper that mephone had lent me about a week ago, it's has been a while since the prior announcement. Yet, the hotel is still rumouring about me being an assistant to mephone.

However, Fan support has comforted my social anxiety so far. He was the only person that I had told about my wounds and he bandaged them up. It's always wonderful to have a companion by your side.

Commandeering each tool to construct the invention, clasping every small measure to make sure I don't create a slight mistake. It's breathtaking but I must make sure that I don't fail the show, my pals need the show to live happily, right?

One by one, I was almost done with eighteen inventions, now I just need to add the finishing touches! I aimed my arm toward the tool dropper that was beside me on the desk while slowly exhaling.

Aiming at my head that contained a green substance,  the tool dropper was sucking up my green substance, slightly cringing up my face as I was taking the tool dropper out of my green head. I didn't enjoy the experience at all, it's a discomforting feeling.

Starting to combine the green liquid with another type of toxic liquid that is hazardous to death. I'm not too sure if mephone had lost his mind or if it's just something else.

I felt the ends of the two droppers in both of my hands, the green liquid and the toxic liquid had bonded together like so in the container of the arm bracelet that had connected with the sharp silver needle.

That will soon be in every contestant's left arm, the needle will be in their veins and the metal bracelet will hold it in shut without the contest trying to budge it out. feeling sorry for whichever contestant has a fear of needles.

So, mephone told me to convince everyone that it's a tracker, not a deadly arm bracelet! To convince everyone, I will have to blindfold them and continue to inform them that the tracker will pinch!

Even if that's not a tracker, it's something else. If someone finds out, then I'm sure that the host has a quick plan up their sleeve! I know that phone is clever since he is made from cobs himself.

After minutes of concentration, I finally summed up the liquids to the containers for the fluids of the arm bracelet! The host told me, that there will be no need for a refill of the bracelets because the whole container can immediately end the contestant.

After that, the contestant shall be eliminated from the game, I hoped that the host will bring them back nonetheless he will though; he's not that sick in the head, right?

I gazed upon each eighteen-arm bracelet that I'd invented throughout this whole week without any proper sleep. Inhaling as I felt proud of myself, I patted my shoulder to feel more accomplished in me.

I swore at that moment, I immediately felt like passing out in a snap, and I quickly mustered all of my remaining strength to saunter towards my mattress.

My lungs felt heavy with each breath I took while my feet pained against the frigid floor as I felt my heart pump faster than a clock. I took one last breath as I fell on the mattress, the cushiness was softer than ever!

The silky pillows rested on my head as the mattress itself had the perfect sensational softness that gathered around my green body, slowly inhaling the gust of wind that came out of the white smooth cushions.

This felt peaceful, my eyes perceived an abundance around the eye sockets meanwhile my mouth muscles loosened up around my weary face and listening to the clamant scene of the hotel.

Sensing the sounds around me, going faint and quiet as my worried mind drifted away for the night, it was just me and my thoughts in my mind meanwhile my muscles were already relieving tension.
---

Tomorrow's plan: announce to mephone about my finished inventions and then the host will spin the game wheel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 10.1K 44
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
47.7K 1.8K 36
In which flora mikaelson is reborn in to Harry Potter older twin sister Kol mikaelson x fempotter Please leave a comment Love y'all-rose No mine
32.2K 4.4K 65
🐾️ Caractors වෙන වෙනම introduce කරන්නෙ නම් නෑ.. 🔞 කොටස් සහිත නිසා කැමති අය විතරක් කියවන්න හොඳේ. Daily Updates නම් දෙන්න බැරි වේවි.. පුළුවන් ඉක්මනට...
73.7K 2.8K 200
"..." Kushida. Oh, She realised that even Ichinose Honami, cut her off like a lizard's tale, not that important. Just like that straight girl, Horik...