Senran Kagura: Childhood Bond...

Від BeltOrTux

When Y/N and Mumu are children, they meet Asuka during elementary school, and they become best friends, till... Більше

Bio
Prologue: Memories
Illustrated Guide to Shinobi #1 (Short)
Chapter 1: Studying at Hanzō Academy
Illustrated Guide to Shinobi #2 (Short)
Illustrated Guide to Shinobi #3 (Short)

Chapter 2: Hanzō Girls' First Mission and Bloody Bunny Returns

306 1 0
Від BeltOrTux

(A/n: Ok guys, this chapter is going to be longer than the ones I made.)

Y/N POV:

After finishing up some classes, the lunch bell rang, almost all of the students got up and gathered their things before making their way out of the room to the cafeteria, I talked to two of my friends I made over a month, talking about their interests, but me, I was thinking about that girl I saw back at the school's entrance.

Y/N:(mentally) "Who could she be, and why does she look so familiar?"

Then, I felt a sudden migraine rush through my skull. My two friends looked at me worried as they asked me, "What's wrong?" Then I said I'm a little dizzy, so they picked me up to drop me off at the nurse's office.

Asuka POV:

After nearly a half hour of training, the five of us were feeling quite exhausted and were currently sitting around the living area of our secret base.

Katsuragi laughed as she finished chugging down her cup of iced tea.

Katsuragi: I ruled that fight!

Ikaruga: I wouldn't have lost if we'd lose our swords.

Katsuragi:(grinning) Look at the loser making excuses.

Ikaruga:(eyes widened) I-I'm not!

Her response only served to make Katsuragi laugh again.

Katsuragi:(stretching her arm) Anyway, what should we have for lunch today?

Ikaruga: I'm getting sick of ordering out.

Asuka: Attention! (Getting the girls' attention) I brought these from my trip!

When I opened my bento box, the other girls were pleasantly surprised.

Hibari: Whoa, rolls!

Katsuragi: They look delicious!

Ikaruga:(smiled) And now I know what's for lunch.

The other girls kindly took each futomaki roll that I offered them and happily bit into them while humming happily. After finishing taking a bite, Ikaruga turned to me.

Ikaruga: Asuka, where'd you get these?

Asuka: You see, I spent the night at home yesterday.

Ikaruga: Oh, right, your family runs a sushi restaurant.

Asuka: Yep!

I nodded as I took another bite of my roll, only Katsuragi to sneak up behind me and once again grope my breast.

Katsuragi: All right! I'll rub these a lot as thanks for the food!

My cries of protest were muffed by the roll I still have in my mouth, but thankfully, help came when Kiriya appeared in yet another burst of smoke that filled the room. Kiriya looked down and noticed the food that we're eating.

Kiriya: Oh, rolls.

Asuka: Yeah! (cough cough) Have one, Kiriya-sensei!

Kiriya: Thank you.

He smiled as he accepted my offer and took a roll from my box. After taking a bite of his roll, he sat down with us.

Kiriya: So, is Hanzo-sama well?

Asuka:(nodded) Yeah, thanks to you. My grandpa actually woke up extra early to make these rolls!

Kiriya:(smiled) I see. He hasn't changed a bit, (serious) Now that Asuka's back, you'll complete a mission outside of the school premise this afternoon.

Asuka: Outside of school premise?

Katsuragi: Yeah! Finally, a real mission! All we've been doing lately is flying, jumping, and meditating. There're just some boring training sessions in a stuffy basement. So, teach, what's the mission?!

Kiriya: Wiping out the ruffians in the shopping district.

Almost immediately, Katsuragi's expression dropped like a stone.

Kiriya: Delinquent students have made it their hideout, and the authorities apparently can't handle them.

Hibari:(nervous) I'm afraid of troublemakers.

Yagyu: Don't worry. I'll protect you.

Hibari:(smiled) Thanks!

Y/N POV

My eyes slowly opened and the first thing I realized that I'm no longer in school, but instead I was in this dark void, as I looked around theirs's no one in here, then a large mysteries humanoid rabbit appeared before me.

???: You must save her friends...

Y/N: Huh?

Then, a bright light flashed before my very eyes, and then I woke up on a bed in the nurse's office. Looking around, I noticed that my friends weren't there. I looked at the clock on the wall and realized that it was already 1 o'clock. Lunch had already ended, and classes were resuming. No doubt my classmates were back in class right now.

Sitting up on the bed, I gave a small grunt as I stretched my arms out. It was at that moment that the nurse walked into the room with a clipboard in her hands.

Nurse: Ah, Y/N-chan. I see you're awake. How are you feeling?

Y/N: Tired... (getting off the bed) ... and a little dizzy.

Nurse: Hmm, yes, I can see why. (Observing while Y/N put her hand on the side of her head) Your two friends brought you here a little over an hour ago and you had a very high fever, so I had you rest here. Your friends stayed with you while you're resting but had to leave before classes started again.

I nodded in understanding, I was grateful that Kato and Miyoshi wanted to look out for me, but I wished that they would stop worrying over me like I was a defenseless grade-school student. I could handle myself just fine.

Nurse: I would suggest that perhaps you head home and rest for the day, Y/N-chan.

She suggested while placing the back of her hand on my forehead.

Nurse: It looks like your fever is still pretty high. I'll let your guardian know of your early leave.

I nodded as I grabbed my bookbag, jacket, gloves, and my orange hairband off a nearby table and walked out the door. But as I walked down the empty halls, I could only think about that mysterious humanoid rabbit and saving someone's friends.

I just hoped what it said was true.

Asuka POV:

As I and the others walked down the busy streets of the Asakusa shopping district.

Katsuragi:(sigh) Guarding a VIP without being seen or an infiltration mission to acquire secret information was I had in mind.

Ikaruga: Missions paramount to national security are reserved for those who've already graduated school and became real shinobi.

Katsuragi: But fighting delinquents is just lame!

Asuka: It's not as easy as it sounds, though. We need to get rid of them in secret. And they're just normal people, too.

Ikaruga:(nodded) That's why it's a training mission.

Katsuragi:(sigh) Well, fine.

Hibari: So where are they hiding?

Soon, Ikaruga stopped and fixed her gaze to the ground with a look that suggested she was in deep thought.

Ikaruga: Walking around at random is a waste of time. Let's split up and look for targets.

And so, we decided to split off and search different areas of the shopping district. Ikaruga chose to search the market, Katsuragi decided to investigate (or rather "play around") the nearby amusement park, Hibari and Yagyū went to check out the back alleys, and I chose to look around Asakusa temple.

Asuka:(sigh) No sign of anyone here, either.

???: Huh?

I tuned and was more than surprised to see a familiar tan-skinned girl standing beside me, who was looking back at me with equal surprise.

Asuka:(smiled) You? We met at the ferry!

???:(smiled) And now we met again.

After our meeting, we relocated to the nearby park where we started to chat.

???: I'm on a school trip.

Asuka: Oh, so that's why you were on the boat.

???: I lost track of my friends while wandering around on my own. I don't know my way around, and my school doesn't allow cell phones.

Asuka: Do you know roughly where you lost them?

I asked her, and then I thought that I'm willing to help her to find her friends, and then the girl tapped her chin in thought.

???Let's see... Some-thing-or-another road.

Asuka: A lot of streets in Asakusa have 'road' in their name. I doubt that clue will really help. (smiled) Hey, I can help you look for your friends, if you'd like.

???: Are you sure that's okay? You looked busy back at the temple.

I simply laughed sheepishly in response.

Asuka: It's no problem. We're doing a mini school trip. So, should we go?

???: Sure. Thank you.

No one POV

The girl gave a grateful smile. When Asuka turned her back to start walking down a path. Then, the other girl turned around and snapped her fingers.

Up on the roof of the temple, another woman wearing a similar black and red outfit stood and gave a smirk.

(Meanwhile)

Yagyū POV

After splitting up to search for the delinquents, I decided to go with Hibari in the alleys because I don't want anything or anyone to hurt her.

Hibari: Hey, Yagyu-chan... Why are you coming with me?

I kept my gaze forward, holding my signature oilpaper umbrella over my shoulder.

Yagyū: I'd worry if you were on your own.

Hibari:(pouted) I can handle the delinquents by myself, you know?

Yagyū: They might jump out at you out of nowhere.

Hibari slightly jumped at that but tried to put on a brave face.

Hibari: I-if that happens, then I'll beat them har-

???: Hold it!

We stopped and saw another woman with a rather masculine face and carrying a wooden shinai. Hibari quickly hid behind me when she noticed that there were about dozen men carrying weapons ranging from baseball bats to metal pipes surrounding us.

One of the men observed our clothing.

Delinquent 1: Those uniforms... These chicks are from Hanzō Acadamy.

The woman, who appeared to be the leader of the group, gently smacked her practice sword against the palm of her free hand in a threatening manner.

Delinquent leader: That fricken' huge school, eh?

Yagyū:(frown) What about it?

Delinquent leader: You gotta lend us some money, okay?

She replied while the other delinquents chuckled.

I wasn't intimidated in the slightest. Instead, I gave a small smirk.

Yagyū:(smirk) I see. So, it is you.

Another delinquent glared at me, feeling slightly insulted by my smirk.

Delinquent 2: Ya lookin' for a fight

Hibari: Y-you shouldn't provoke them, Yagyu-chan.

Then I glanced over my shoulder. My smirk is not fading.

Yagyū: They're here.

Hibari turned around, as well as the delinquents, and noticed Ikaruga and Katsuragi approaching them. Ikaruga had a stern frown on her face while Katsuragi seemed to lick her lips with anticipation. Hibari squeaked with surprise when I wrapped my arms around Hibari's waist before jumping up onto the building next to the street while the thugs were distracted by the arrival of the two other girls.

Delinquent 2: More Hanzō students?

Katsuragi punched her fist into her palm with a grin.

Katsuragi: All right, you guys ready?

Delinquent 3: Wh-who're these chicks?

Ikaruga: We were asked to clean up the shopping district. Yes, I suppose you cloud call us a disciplinary committee of sorts.

She then glanced up towards the roof where me and Hibari were perched.

Ikaruga: Yagyu-san, where's Asuka-san?

I shook my head, indicating that I didn't know.

Katsuragi: What's she doing?

Ikaruga: She's always like this.

I then turned my head to Hibari.

Yagyu: Hibari, take care of passersby.

Hibari: Okay, leave that to me!

She took off along the roof towards the entrance of the street.

The lead thug growled as she pointed her shinai towards Ikaruga and Katsuragi.

Delinquent leader: They're bein' all high an' mighty! Get 'em!

Other delinquents: YEAH!

The other thugs roared as they raised their weapons.

Ikaruga: We have no choice.

Ikaruga then got into a fighting stance.

Ikaruga: Let's go!

Katsuragi: All right!

(Back to Asuka)

No one POV

As Asuka led the other girl down a path along a river, she began to feel guilty for abandoning the mission, but she really felt that she needed to help this girl find her friends.

Asuka:(mentally) "Will the others be all right?"

???: We couldn't find my friends anywhere we looked. They must've left without me.

Asuka:(nodded) Yeah, they must have.

Little did Asuka know, the tan-skinned girl pulled a short sword out from behind her and smirked darkly as she brought it back, preparing to stab her. However, before she could, a pair of ducks suddenly shot out from some bushed and in front of Asuka. Startled, the girl shrieked when she lost her balance and fell off the path into the river.

The girl quickly concealed her weapon again and ran to the side of the river to help Asuka out. Once she did, Asuka's clothes and hair were completely soaked.

???: Are you okay?

Asuka: Y-yeah, I'm am. (sneeze)

???: Thanks for helping me.

Asuka: Um, we haven't introduced ourselves yet, I'm Asuka!

???: I'm Homura.

Asuka: Homura-chan, huh? Well, see ya, Homura-chan! I hope you find your friends soon!

Homura: There's no need to worry.

Horura said softly as her dark smirk returned.

Homura:(mentally).'I took a risk by letting my killing intent flare up near her, but she didn't even notice. What a novice shinobi.'

Y/N POV

I walked down the street near the Asakusa shopping district, heading back to my house. My fever seemed to go down slightly, but my head was still hurting me a little. Perhaps I really did need to stop training anymore in the dojo at night and just start training on weekends for now on.

However, as I walked down the bustling street, I continued to think about what the humanoid rabbit told me earlier. I now knew something like this was going to happen. But now I have to save some people, then I would prepare myself for whatever challenge may come my way.

I could already picture Master Sloth praising me for planning ahead.

As I turned a corner to walk down another street, I suddenly found myself treated to a strange sight.

???: Sorry! No entry beyond this point!

Standing in front of the entrance of a blocked off street was a young girl around my age with bright pink hair and bright blue eyes with pink flower-shaped pupils. She was dressed in what appeared to be a construction workers uniform and seemed to be guiding people away from the street. But why is a teenage girl working on a construction site? Was it for a part-time job or something?

She was currently making sure that no bystanders would walk down the street, but something didn't feel right. I then approached the girl who was at the entrance of the construction site.

Y/N: Is there something going on here?

Hibari: Oh! I'm sorry, this street is currently undergoing construction right now. We should be done in about an hour or so.

Y/N:(nodded) Are you in high school?

Hibari: Yep! Why?

Y/N: How come you're working in construction? Also, how come I can't hear any tools going off.

Her expression suddenly dropped, and she began to stutter.

Hibari: O-oh! I-umm... It's for-umm...

I instantly began to grow suspicious. However, before I could ask another question, the girl suddenly turned around to face an empty street, a look of shock and worry on her face.

Hibari: This aura...

Y/N: What?

She turned back to me and waved her hands as she began to back up.

Hibari: I-I'm sorry. I-um...have to go help my friends. See you!

With that, the pinkette took off down the vacant street, leaving me even more suspicious.

Katsuragi POV

I dusted my hands off, as me and Ikaruga stood over the unconscious forms of thugs.

Katsuragi: Can't even call that a good warm-up.

Ikaruga: I wonder what happened to Asuka-san.

Katsuragi:(sigh) Well, she must be fooling around, huh?

I stopped when I noticed the delinquents suddenly begin to rise to their feet, almost like zombies, a dark aura surrounding each of them. They discarded their bats and pipes and pulled out their swords or shinai's instead.

Me and Ikaruga jumped back with looks of shock and surprise.

Katsuragi: They can get back up after we beat them to a pulp?

Ikaruga: These people aren't ordinary delinquents.

???: Guys!

No one POV

the girls turned to see Hibari running towards them with her school uniform back on and looking worried.

Yagyū, who was still perched on the roof, looked surprised.

Yagyū: Hibari!

Hibari: Be careful! they're mindless shells!

Katsuragi:(confused) Mindless shells?

Up on the roof of another building, a girl was overlooking the street where the confrontation was taking place. She had blonde hair that was curled at the ends with a large pink bow at the top and green eyes.

Blondie: Physically slow, yet quick-witted.

She focused her gaze down towards Hibari and licked her lips with a smile.

Blondie: She reminds me of a small, timid animal. How adorable.

The girl snapped her fingers, and all hell seemed to break loose. Almost instantly, the entire area, perhaps even the entire city, turned dark shade of purple.

Katsuragi:(shocked) Don't tell me this is...

Ikaruga: A Shinobi Barrier!

Yagyū jumped down to join the others with her attention on the thugs.

Yagyū: Then these guys are also...

Katsuragi: ...Shinobi.

Ikaruga: I guess we should fight them seriously then.

The dark aura around the 'thugs' began to flare up.

Katsuragi:(grinned) All right, it's transforming time!

Ikaruga: It's not part of our mission, but this is unavoidable.

Ikaruga and the other girls made different signs with their hands.

Hanzo girls: Shinobi Tenshin!

The girls' bodies then began to glow, and their clothes began to change. Ikaruga's new attire consisted of a white gold-trimmed jacket with six buttons and a few golden tassels strewn across. A Hanzō Academy armband was pinned to her upper left arm, and her outfit came with a short gold-trimmed skirt and white gold-trimmed boots accentuated by her black tights, she also wielded a katana in her hands.

Katsuragi's attire pretty much remained the same. She still wore her Hanzō Academy shirt, only it was unbuttoned to reveal most of her underneath, particularly her breasts. Along with a blue plaid skirt, she wore long socks under her signature weapon: Black and gold metal boots adorned with blue tassels on either side.

Yagyū now wore a pale brown jacket over a white school skirt, a red plaid shirt, brown loafers, and calf-high black stockings. Around her shoulders was a black mantle with a triangle design along the trim and two extended tails while also brandishing her oilpaper umbrella like a weapon.

Finally, Hibari's outfit changed to a light pink track jacket with the Hanzō emblem on the left chest area, dark blue bloomers, black and white socks, and red and white sneakers.

The four got into their fighting stances and prepared as the thugs all charged at once.

Y/N POV

I had no idea what had just happened. Not long after that pink haired girl had taken off down the vacant street, the entire area around me suddenly turned this very eerie color purple that almost hurt my eyes. Not only that, but the surrounding citizens that had been walking by seemed to just vanish into thin air.

This environment is similar when I've been in the evil doll organization's territory, where I have to kill the Kikkies and their dark bosses in order to save the world from them and the children who are locked up in there, but this is different. The Kikkies don't have the power to cast something like this, not even the dark bosses.

If this wasn't the work of the evil doll organization, then what was it? Could this be something? Could this be a new enemy involved in this?

Before I could come up with any sort of conclusion to these questions, a familiar voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

???: You must save her friends...

I grunted when I felt my headache suddenly grow more intense as the voice spoke.

???: A new journey awaits you... Lives will be lost unless you accept this fate...

I eventually dropped my book bag, letting the scroll that my sensei gave me rolled next to me, while I placed both my hands on the sides of my head to try and calm the raging migraine.

???: Will you ignore this destiny? Or will you pick up your scroll and your weapon and walk the path and face your new foes to protect what is precious?

Then, almost as quickly as it came, the headache disappeared. I slowly lowered my hands and brought my gaze towards the street where the pink-headed girl had run off, hearing the sounds of what appeared to be fighting, so I grabbed my scroll and my bunny knife (that I had hidden for self-defense for any thugs that came in my way but scared them with my killing intent) and headed down to the vacant street where the fighting is.

I now know what I had to do.

No one POV

One of the thugs raised his shinai and brought it down towards Hibari, but the girl was able to counter by ducking out of the way before grabbing the delinquent by his arm and tossing him to the ground behind her.

Hibari then turned and gasped when she saw yet another thug swings his sword towards her. She jumped back, only to bounce off the edge of the Shinobi Barrier that had been set up around them. But then, just as the same thug attempted to strike Hibari again, Yagyū jumped in front of her and opened her umbrella, completely blocking the strike and blowing the thug back in the process.

Katsuragi launched her leg at the nearest thug in a high kick, only for him to duck his head to the side and swing his shinai at her. The blonde managed to kick the weapon out of his hands before kicking the thug in the chest and sending him flying. Another thug tried to strike at Katsuragi while her back was turned, but Ikaruga quickly defended her by blocking the sword with her own katana.

Katsuragi: Damn, these guys are more coordinated than they look.

She then ducked another swing from one of the thugs' swords.

Ikaruga: Agreed, I wasn't expecting this fight to be this difficult. Just where is Asuka?

Yagyū shook her head as she helped Hibari up off the ground.

Yagyū: Let's just hope that she gets here soon.

Hibari: Where are you, Asuka-chan?

At that moment, footsteps could be heard approaching the four girls from behind. Assuming that belonged to their fifth friend, the four turned around to face the source.

Katsuragi: About time, Asuka! Where have you..., huh?

She stopped. It wasn't Asuka.

Instead, it was a white-haired girl with yellow and red colored eyes casually approaching them with a neutral expression on her face. She wears a black jacket with a red collar and a red lapel, alongside an orange bandanna on her right arm and fingerless gloves. Hibari's eyes widened when she realized it was the same girl that she had encountered earlier.

(Ignore the bunny knife and imagine that she's wearing a Hanzō uniform)

Delinquent 1: What's this? Another Hanzō student?

Delinquent 2: Jeez, these Hanzō brats just keep on coming.

Ikaruga stepped forward in front of the girl.

Ikaruga: Please step back! Leave this to us.

Y/N did not listen. Instead, she simply walked right past her like she wasn't even there, leaving her stunned.

Katsuragi: Oi, are you listening?! You need to get out of here right now! Do you have a death wish or something?!

Once again, Y/N didn't listen and continued to approach the thugs before stopping just a few feet away from them.

Delinquent leader: What'd ya want, girl? Are you looking for a fight, too?

Y/N: ... You have one chance.

The thugs looked slightly taken aback.

Other delinquents: Huh?

Y/N: I said you have one chance. One chance to give up before things get ugly.

At first, the thugs were silent, but then they all seemed to burst out laughing.

Delinquent 3: Pwahahahaha! Did she really just say that?!

Delinquent 4: Hahahaha! You got a death wish or something, kid?!

Delinquent 5: You must be joking, right?!

The lead thug huffed as she brought her weapon, followed by her subordinates.

Delinquent leader: I don't know what your damage is, but I hope you said your prayers before coming here cause you're about to die!

Katsuragi: The hell is she doing?!

She hissed as she stepped forward to try and stop her.

Y/N simply closed her eyes before she suddenly flashed to a scene in her mind scape.

???: Behold the power you and I shall unveil.

Y/N slowly reached out of her right pocket, diving deep into her mind as she tried to concentrate. At that moment, she felt a new and familiar power begin to channel through her and gather into her open hand.

???: It is the power to bring about a new beginning or the ultimate end.

Hibari: What's happening?

She then noticed what appeared to be a blue light begin to gather around Y/N's scroll where she picked up from her pocket.

Ikaruga:(eyes widened) What is she...?

???: Now, let them know you're here!

Y/N's eyes snapped open as the light in her hand dissipated, revealing a scroll held tightly in her grip that made everyone around her stare with astounded expression.

Hibari: What the...?

Yagyū: Is that...

Ikaruga: A scroll?

Katsuragi: Where did she get it from?

Y/N: I tried to warn you. But now you leave me no choice.

Then, without warning, the girl began to form a hand sign with the scroll between her thumbs and index fingers.

Hibari: W-what are doing?!

Katsuragi: Have you gone crazy?!

Yagyū: You don't even know how to transform!

Ikaruga: Give me the scroll now!

Y/N still ignored them, her focus set on the thugs before her. She closed her eyes as she was prepared to face them. However, she heard that same voice telling her to transform.

???: Say "Shinobi Tenshin" to unleash your true power.

The thugs decided that they were tired of waiting and all rushed towards the girl with their weapons in hand in preparation to finish her off. However, they failed to notice the smirk that etched its way on her face.

Y/N: Shinobi...

The thugs manage to get closer, their weapons raised.

Yagyū: What are you doing?! Run!

Y/N: ...Ten...

The lead thug made it first as she prepared to bring her sword down to cleave the girl's head off.

Ikaruga: Run now!

Y/N: ...shin!

Her eyes were opened when a white, blue aura covered around Y/N till it burst into a huge explosion that every shinobi and yoma can sense it, including the ones who are outside of the barrier.

BOOM!

The thugs were all pushed away from her while the Hanzō girls were holding their ground, as the explosion dissipated, the environment of the barrier is change from purple to almost blue.

As everyone looked at Y/N as she is wearing a white shoulderless shinobi outfit with black over her torso and red trim, having fingerless gloves with fluff on each of her wrists, she has red tight pants with black trim boots with white on the end of her toes and red under her boots, she doesn't have her black hair band on her, she has bunny ears but one of them has stitches.

After Y/N's made her presence known for the shinobi world of Asakusa, the four Hanzō shinobi could stare in shock. They had heard about an individual with bunny ears with those reports they've read, but it seems like the rumors are true.

Katsuragi: What the hell...?

Hibari stared at the bunny ear girl with awe on her face.

Hibari: Is this... a dream?

Y/N's expression remained completely neutral as she taunted the thugs to attack her.

Y/N: ...Come at me.

The lead thug got angry and decided to blindly attack Y/N but only for her to be sliced into multiple pieces by Y/N's bunny knife. However, Y/N was surprised that no scream of pain came out, and her skin and clothes cut out to reveal not flesh or bone but...wood?

Y/N:(mentally) 'They're not human... Their...wooden puppets.'

The other two thugs try to attack her, but their limbs are cut off by Y/N's sharp boomerangs, the Hanzō shinobis haven't seen those boomerangs that sharp before, but another pair of thugs rushed at the Y/N, but the Bloody Bunny suddenly disappear right behind the thugs and slashed their heads off with her throwing knifes.

While her back was turned, one of the remaining thugs tried to attack her from behind, but Y/N sensed the thug behind her and squashed the thug with her hammer.

Y/N turned towards the remaining thugs and saw them all rush at her. She ready her Bunny Knife once more. Her expression is dead set.

Y/N: Time to end this.

Then, she slashed her way, killing every wooden thug that came across her until she stabbed the last thug in the head and slashed downward, destroying him. The Hanzō girls are amazed at how powerful Y/N is.

Yagyū:(muttered) Amazing...

Ikaruga:(dumbfounded) So powerful...

Eventually, the Shinobi Barrier disappeared, causing the blue sky and colorful buildings to return while the girls' shinobi clothing are changed back to their uniforms while Y/N is on her knees, exhausted from fighting the thugs but the Hanzo girls decided to help her.

Ikaruga: Are you ok?

Y/N:(sigh and getting up) ...I'm good.

Katsuragi: Okay then... how did you fight like that?!

Yagyū: Where did you get that scroll from?

Hibari: How do you have knowledge of the Shinobi Tenshin?

Ikaruga: Everyone! Give her some space, and she'll explain it at our hideout tomorrow.

Hibari: W-wait, what if she'll tell someone about our hideout?

Y/N: Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your girls' hideout. Your secrets are safe with me.

Hibari is relieved that Y/N won't tell anyone about the shinobi world and their hideout.

Yagyū: Wait, we didn't catch your name yet.

Y/N: It's Y/N, so what are you doing in this empty street?

Katsuragi: Well, we were tasked with taking down some delinquents, but now they're gone, we should regroup with Asuka.

Y/N: Wait... Do you four know Asuka?

Hibari: Yeah, why?

Y/N: Because she is my childhood friend.

The Hanzō girls gasped in, surprised and shocked to see this white-haired girl is actually Asuka's long-lost friend, the one that she talked about in her first year.

Katsuragi: W-well, do you like to tag along with us to find Asuka?

Y/N:(smiled and nodded) Yes.

(Time skip)

Ikaruga POV

It was already sunset now, and the streets were all almost empty since people were starting to head home. I was leading my team and Y/N while Hibari followed close behind Yagyū.

Ikaruga: We were attacked by dolls disguised as delinquents. And then Y/N managed to transform without any proper training and have huge amounts of power in her. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but one thing is clear.

Yagyū: Those dolls were after us.

Hibari: All of those dolls had the same aura, didn't they? As if all of them were controlled by the same person.

Suddenly, Hibari lost her footing when she slipped on a can sitting in the middle of the street. With a scream, she nearly fell backward until someone caught her.

???: Are you okay?

It was an older looking girl with blonde hair with curled ends, a pink bow and green eyes, smiled while supporting her.

Hibari:(nodded) Y-Yeah

The girl inched her head closer, still smiling.

Blondie: You really are adorable.

Hibari: Huh?

The girl giggled before releasing Hibari and noticed Y/N.

Blondie: Oh, who might you...

Y/N:

(Imagine it's Y/N)

The girl got scared by Y/N but regained her composure in a few seconds and started running off in the opposite direction.

Blondie: See you!

Hibari couldn't help but watch the girl leave while smiling as well.

Hibari: She's so pretty!

Y/N: I don't trust her.

Yagyū: Me too.

Hibari is confused by their comments.

Yagyū: What's the matter?

She is slightly irritated at how close the other girl had gotten to Hibari.

Hibari: Oh, nothing.

???: Everyone!

Y/N POV

We turned our attention to Asuka, who is thoroughly soaked, liked she fell through a river.

She is running towards us while waving.

Ikaruga: Asuka-san!

Katsuragi:(annoyed) What happened to you?!

After Asuka caught her breath, she finally spoke.

Asuka: Well... I can explain everything.

Then her eyes widened when she realized something.

Asuka: What about the delinquents?

Ikaruga, however, crossed her arms with a look of disapproval on her face.

Ikaruga: Why do you even bother asking when you're this late?

Katsuragi: They weren't simple delinquents either.

Asuka:(confused) What do you mean?

Ikaruga: Before we tell you, we'll have to get Kiriya-sensei to scold you about your behavior.

Y/N:(mentally) "The math teacher?"

Asuka: What?!

Ikaruga: You'd better prepare yourself for a grueling meditation session.

Asuka sighed with defeat, but that all soon disappeared when she noticed me.

Asuka: Huh, who are you?

Hibari: Well, Asuka-chan, about her. She is your childhood friend, Y/N!

Asuka looked at my hair, face, and eyes. She knew something about my face and eyes, and then she gasped, surprised to see who I was.

Asuka POV

(Flashback)

(Flashback ends)

Y/N POV

Asuka:(shocked) Y-Y/N-chan, is that really you?

Y/N: Yes, it's me.

Asuka cried and then tried to hug me, but I stopped her.

Y/N: Whoa, Whoa! Asuka-chan, haven't you looked at yourself lately.

Asuka looked at herself, realizing that she was wet.

Asuka: Oh..., right, I forgot.

Then she realized something.

Asuka: Wait...what are you doing here?

Yagyū: She'll explain everything tomorrow at our hideout, but don't worry, she won't tell anyone about our hideout. There's a lot we need to talk about.

I looked at the sky, seeing it's getting dark.

Y/N: Girls, it's getting dark out here. Maybe we should go home.

Asuka and her friends realized that it's getting dark.

Asuka: Oh, right! Well, we'll see you tomorrow.

Y/N: Goodbye, Asuka-chan.

Asuka: Goodbye, Y/N-chan!

Me and the girls parted ways when I'm getting home to Master Sloth and my sister Mumu.

No one POV

Meanwhile, on the rooftop of another building, five other females were having a meeting of their own as well. The blonde girl from before smiled and giggled as she faced one of the other females, whose features were hidden by the glare of the setting sun.

Blondie: I could imagine each and every one of them as my wonderful dolls.

The other girl giggled back before turning towards another familiar girl.

??? 1: So, how was the legendary shinobi's granddaughter?

Homura: Not nearly as skilled as I expected her to be.

??? 2: In other words, Hanzō Academy is full of pushovers. No threat at all.

Blondie: I wouldn't say 'pushovers'. That scary girl from before was able to defeat my dolls with relatives. She may be a dangerous opponent to go up against due to her having a huge amount of power and fighting capabilities that she demonstrated.

??? 1: Not only that, but all of the shinobis can also sense her power while she's inside of the barrier.

Homura: Transforming without any training involving it and having bunny ears upon transformation, huh?

Homura gave off a grin.

Homura: Sounds like an opponent, I'd like to go against.

Nearby, another girl who appeared slightly smaller than the other four snicked as she held an umbrella over her head.

??? 3: We can ignore them for now. They'll soon find out who the true shinobi are.

Y/N POV

I'd managed to get home and went inside of the house to see that Mumu was excited to see me.

Mumu: Y/N, your back!

Both of us hugged, and then I released the hug when I saw Master Sloth standing in front of me.

Master Sloth: Y/N, can you explain why you're late?

Y/N: we'll, I got a headache and fallen unconscious, then I dreamt about a giant humanoid rabbit telling me to save someone's friends, when I was walking home, I met a pink-haired girl and her friends that are attacked by thugs who turned out to be wooden puppets, then I use the scroll that you gave me to gain more power and destroyed all the thugs there, after that they told me about Asuka, leaving me to tag along the girls and reunite with her and we parted ways not until explaining everything about me tomorrow at their hideout.

Master Sloth:(sigh) Just as I suspected...

Y/N and Mumu: What do you mean, Sensei?

Master Sloth: Looks like our troubles are only the beginning.

(Time skip)

After Master Sloth's explanation, eating dinner, showering, and brushing our teeth. Me, Mumu, and Master Sloth went to our beds, but I was thinking about what happened today.

Y/N:(mentally) "First there is a giant humanoid rabbit, then wooden puppets, and now there are shinobis in Asakusa, heh looks like it's time for the Bloody Bunny to come out of her rabbit hole."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

60.9K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
89.6K 2.5K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...
3.4K 116 9
Izuku Yagi was being beaten up by his friends (1-A and 1-B) as well his older brother and half twin sister, while he was being beaten up a black hair...
5.7K 188 4
-the first fanfiction I ever read was a senran kagura fanfiction so I feel like I should make one-( I don't own senran kagura or any of the pictures...