ON HOLD ......

Por janetxtoni

the perfect couple but one step back has put they life on hold Más

Cast
1)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)

2)

347 18 8
Por janetxtoni

Jamet POV

"Toni What the fuck?" I pushed her head causing her to jump up and look at me. "Baby I swear to god I don't know what they're talking about" Toni said.
"you don't know what they're talking about, but they sure the fuck do. they happened to know exactly who to call.." she sat up looking like a big ass dummy staring at the wall. "Hello Toni I'm fucking talking to you"i said getting up in her face."Janet I don't fucking know what's going on. From my knowledge I've never had a kid and I'm not bout to entertain this shit anyway bra." She said getting up to walk away.

"The hell you are, because if you don't it gonna make it worse so you need to go down there and clear this shit up cause I'll be damn if I have someone knocking on my damn door.  So if you say it's not yours then go clear your damn name. Do I make my self clear?" She looked down at me with a red face "Janet" when she says my first name I know she pissed but I don't give a fuck right now about her attitude.

"Say something I dare you "I stood there and crossed my arms waiting for a callback so I can knock her in her shit I may be smaller than her but I don't play with her like that she know my body. "Igh" she turned around walking back into the room I guess to put on some clothes."what time does this place close?" She asked stepping into to the closet. "I don't know I ain't no damn secretary "  "Janet I'm not in the fucking mood for your unnecessary attitude" she said walking back out the closet with a black nike tech on.

"UNNECESSARY ATTITUDE? Are you fucking serious? I deserve to have an attitude because it's our Anniversary and you pop out with a damn child. So miss with the bullshit okay" I snapped back.

"I'm sorry baby i didn't mean it like that I just don't know what the hell is going on cause if I had a child you would definitely know about it. Now I'm gonna go down there and clear my name so we can go back to being normal." She kissed the top of my forehead. "Wait for me I'm coming." I walked in the closet to find some comfortable to wear. I slipped on a pair of jeans an gucci sweater and my red Ugg slides. "I'm ready" she nodded and lead me downstairs.

Walking out the door I waited for to Toni to lock up so she can open my door. "You got your id right?" I asked as she opened up my door."yeah I just brought the whole wallet." "Can you put the address in your gps please?" Opening my maps app I entered the address and this shit was 2hrs away damn this bout to be an awkward car ride.

2hrs later

We're finally here after a long ride of silence. Stepping in the facility we was greeted by an middle age white woman."hello, can I help you?" "Yeah why the fuc"
"Umm excuse me I'm sorry but earlier we got a call from an Evette brown about a Tatyana?" I cut off Toni taking over."oh yess Ms Evette, she one of our social workers. I'm gonna call her down, you guys can have a seat." As me and Toni sat down I looked over at the walls I see poster of missing kids next to the "adopt me" poster. This is truly sad. "Hello are you toni Braxton?" A black woman who I'm guessing is Ms brown walked up to us. "Yea I'm Toni and this is my wife Janet" Toni said standing up."hello I'm Ms brown the one that called bout your daughter Tatyana" "first off I don't have no daughter" Toni said with some based in her voice I can tell she was getting aggravated. "Okay well let's go into my office so we can talk"

She lead us to her office which was down the hall. "You guys can have a seat." "Okay so going through Tatyana files we seen that she had no living relatives but you" Ms Evette stated. "Yeah that's where your wrong I don't have any kids." Toni said. "Okay well do you know a woman by the name of Lisa brown?" Toni sat there silently. I noticed her body language changed she definitely knew who this woman was. "Babe do you know her?" I asked. "Yes. Uh she used to work for me but I haven't seen or heard from her in at least 15 years." I knew exactly what she meant by "work for her". "Well she has you under all the emergency contact list for Tatyana that's why we called you."

"Okay so where is Lisa?" "Well she died this morning from an overdose. " Ms Evette said. "Can we see Tatyana?" I asked. "Yeah sure. she right outside in the entertainment area." Ms Evette led us to what look like a gym area where it was lots of kids off all different ages. "There she is with the black jacket" I looked at her and it was not doubt in my mind that this wasn't Toni's child. Even from a distance I can see Toni all over her."Now it's up to you guys. But if you don't take her we going to have to put her in foster care until she's adopted out-" " we'll take her" "WE WILL?" Toni voiced raised. "Excuse us for a minute "  Toni pulled me off to the side in the corner."baby what are you doing.how do you even know it's mine. I don't even know if it's mine" she semi yelled. "First off she's a girl stop saying it. I have a gut feeling that she can be yours so let's take her because I can't see a kid go into the system especially after what happened to man man" man man was one of Toni workers who she found eating out of the dumpster after his foster family starved him for weeks. "Okay but I will be getting a test because I'll be dammed." I smiled and pulled her back to the area.

"Ms Evette we've made up our mind. We can take her home if it's okay with her." Ms Evette smiled. "Oh thank goodness. I'll be right back."

Toni pov

This is some bullshit. How can I have a child ? I mean I only fuck Lisa twice. How can this be? I was deep into my thoughts that I didn't even see Ms Evette standing there with Tatyana."Tatyana this is Toni and Janet Braxton " Wow she looks exactly like me with a little bit of my younger sister Tamar. But looks don't mean nothing. "Wassup" Janet waved and smiled shyly. "They wanna take you home if that's okay?" "Yeah sure whatever " she shrugged . She seem to be an very unbothered kid. "Okay well  let's go fill out the paperwork." We all followed Ms Evette down to her office. I looked over Tatyana and she definitely needed a well home. Her coat was torn on the side he jeans look like she worn them for a couple of days and her shoes was worn out. Damn.

After filling out all the paperwork it was time to go. "Now Tatyana are you sure you wanna go with them? We can always place you in emergency housing." Ms Evette asked. "Yeah I'm sure." She looked up for the first time up at me."okay well ms Braxton if you must know we have social service come out and do welfare checks on Tatyana. Just be aware of it."  "And we'll be contacting you for the blood test" I nodded. "Let's go " we walked to the car and got in. "Umm Tatyana are you hungry?" Janet asked. "No I'm fine" Janet looked over at me and grabbed my hand. I'm so blessed to have and understanding and patient wife.

I'm still gonna stop by a place to get something to eat I know she was hungry she was just afraid to say something. "Baby put in the gps a chic fil " Janet type in chic fil a on her phone."five minutes away " I nodded in response.

Pulling up to the driveway I looked in the rearview mirror and me and Tatyana made eye contact. I was staring at a younger version of me. Scary. "Babe the cars are moving." "What you want babe? " I asked Janet. "Uh 12 count meal with lemonade. Get two of them she might be hungry." She whisper the last part.
I nodded in response.  "Welcome to chic fil a. Can I have a name for the order?" I order the  food and paid moving to the second window. "Order for Toni " i nodded and she hand me my food."thank you" " my pleasure " pulling off I handed Janet the food. Janet made sure everything was in there before handing Tatyana her food. "I know you said you wasn't hungry but I still got you something." "Thank you" she took the food. Not even five minutes later Tatyana was done."honey, when was the last time you ate?" Janet asked she shrugged and drunk her lemonade. "Maybe two days ago" I looked over at Janet and she held a sad  expression on her face. "You mother didn't feed you?" I asked looking through my rear view mirror staring at her. "No she was to busy worried about finding a vein to stick a needle through it or her crack up boyfriend." I hummed in response and continue on driving.

Two hours later we finally made it home. Janet and Tatyana were fast asleep. "Janet we home." I rubbed her thigh. "Come on baby get up." Janet stretched her body before grabbing her purse and the trash from our food. "Do I wake her up or just carry her?" I look back at Tatyana and it look like she needed that sleep. "Maybe you should Carry her." I nodded and hop out the car opening Janet's door than Tatyana's. When I reached for her she jumped up out her sleep like she had a bad dream."it's just me I'm gonna carry you in the house." "No it's fine I'll walk." She hopped out the car and walked passed me. "Wow this is your house?"
She asked as we walked up the front porch. "Yes. Babe you got your keys" Janet reached in her purse and unlocked the door. "Rose petals? What y'all was doing" damn I forgot about them. "Actually today is our 5 anniversary." Janet said in a awkward tone. "Dang I guess you wasn't expecting a kid for your anniversary" "no I wasn't." She nodded and looked around.

"Let me show you where you'll be sleeping." Janet took Tatyana up the stairs. I walked into the kitchen looking for something hard to drink cause damn it I need it.

Omniscient

While Toni was downstairs having her self a drink Janet was helping Tatyana. "So I know you don't have anything so I'll give something to sleep in." Taty kept quiet and nodded her head. Janet walked into her closet and got a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and hygiene stuff. Walking back into the guest room Tatyana was pulling off her dirty clothes. "I hope you don't mind free balling for the night. " Janet laughed. "It's better than nothing. Thanks." "No problem. Here's some clothes and a wash cloth. There's a tooth brush and toothpaste in the bathroom call me if you need anything. Do you want me to wash your clothes?"
"Yes please. Thank you." Janet smiled and walked out the room. Walking downstairs she see her wife standing at the counter with a class in her hand.

"Babe" Toni looked up at her wife. "Mmh" "you good?" Janet asked. "I guess. What's that? " she asked referring to the clothes in Janet hand. "Tatyana clothes. I'm bout to throw them in the washer. We gonna have to go out tomorrow and get her some things." Toni nodded and followed her wife into the laundry room.

"Talk to me baby." Janet said while putting the clothes in the washer."I mean how could I not know. I know I still have to get a test but how can I not know." Toni said she was still In disbelief. "Well tell me about her mom." Janet started the washer. "Back in the day when I was coming up in the trap I need people to count my money and I've known Lisa from high school and I knew she was smart in math so I hired her as my money girls. We slept together but that was it. We never had a relationship cause we i didn't like her in that way." Janet knew how Toni was back in the day so it didn't bother her. " I fired her after she got hooked on that bad dope and I never seen her after that but she was one of the sweetest people you can meet but once she started on that shit money was being mis counted she was fighting the other workers so she had to go. lucky I ain't kill her ass." "TONI" Janet semi yelled. "Sorry"

The couple walked back in the kitchen." But baby what if she is mine." "Then we'll keep her. You seen her. She needs a home and I don't wanna turn on the news and see something happened to another kid in the system" Janet said. Toni nodded and thought hard. Even tho Toni was a hard body thug she had a soft spot for the kids and she would hate to see something happened to a child. " Ms Janet " Tatyana said standing at the bottom of the stair Case. "Yes honey" "uh can you put my hair and two braids please?" "Of course let me go get my hair stuff and you can wait for me in the sitting room. Babe show her where it's at." Taty nodded and Toni led her to the sitting room.

"Okay honey I got the stuff" Janet sat on the chair and Tatyana sat in between her legs while Toni sat across from them turning on the tv. Flipping through channels she settle on espn "Girl don't nobody wanna watch no basketball game" Janet said.

"Girl? You a girl?" Taty asked while Janet sprayed water in her hair. "Yeah. I'm intersex" taty was intrigued she heard of intersex people but she never seen one. "so you got a dick?" Toni nodded. "Toni" Janet looked at with the "really" look. "Don't say dick. That's cussing" "sorry" Janet began to braid one side."wow you have some beautiful thick hair" "thank you" by her voice taty was getting sleepy and Janet in her hair wasn't making it no better. Janet carefully moved taty head to the other side and began braiding it. "Babe she sleep" Toni said and sure enough Tatyana was knocked out on Janet's thigh. " come take her to the room." Toni walked up to them and carefully picked her up. Taty cling onto her like a newborn baby. Janet look at them and cracked a smile. It always made her happy seeing Toni interact with kids but the more she thought about she got sad because it wasn't their kid she was holding. "Lord it has been a day"

Excuse any mistakes or errors

But I like this book YALL. Lmk what y'all think and share my book around PUHLEASE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
21K 1K 52
In life, we are all forced to deal with things that we don't want to. Sometimes, the past meets the present, and the two are put together to cause pa...
13.2K 689 20
The lives of several women living together in perfect harmony.
49.4K 2.6K 28
A person may seem perfect in the beginning, but when their true colors surface things aren't what they seem to be. Everything that glitters ain't gol...