๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ [๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By jjeonkit

"๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" HIATUS โš ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

6.8K 95 39
By jjeonkit

Tristan stares at Y/n dumbfounded, "Sorry what? Humiliated you? Where'd you even get the idea from? Look, I know I told you to go there and everything but I didn't know what he had planned, I promise I wasn't in on it! I just-"

"Then why didn't you try to talk to m-" She interrupted, but before, she could say any more. She realized that he did try to talk to her, he did try to explain but she just completely ignored him. "Oh." She mumbled.

"It was all just miscommunication in the end. What was wrong with you though? Before you left the school in 5th grade, why did you tell everyone about my parents getting divorced? I understand you probably hated me at that time but was it really that hard to keep that one bit a secret?" He complained.

"Me? I didn't tell anyone about anything, Tristan. I would never do that to you. The one person I was so close to at one point. I could never do that. Your secrets was always with me and I never spread anything."

"Fuck, I knew you would never do that. I couldn't bring myself to believe it but I did anyways, god we're so stupid." He laughed while putting his hand towards his head. "So does this count as a truce? Can we become as close as we were before?" He added slightly tilting his head.

"Yeah, of course." She genuinely smiled at him. "Truce."

Look how easy that could've been resolved years ago, but these two never seemed to explain one thing or another. After, the reconcilement, they heard shuffling from the other side of the door. Y/n's head quickly turned. "Do you hear tha-" interrupted once again.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Someone murmured from the other side of the door. "Yes! Two people, please open the door!" Y/n said quickly getting up and fixing herself. She holds out a hand to Tristan in an effort to help him up. He takes the hand and stands up too.

"Thanks, princess." He mumbled.

As they both stood, the door has already been unlocked and open. Before, they could go anywhere. The staff made sure to give them a fair warning and to be more responsible and careful of their surroundings.

As Y/n was about to go to the office to give the new kid a tour, Tristan stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Sorry, I'm just wondering, If I could come with you to show the dude around too?" Tristan said pleading a little bit.

"Huh? Oh um sure? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." She replied. She obviously thinks that he would mind, based on how she was asked earlier. The emphasis on only her was too blatant.

As they both walked side to side, on their way to the office. Tristan started conversing with her. "So, what's up with you and him? It seems like he likes you."

"Yeah, I can tell too. I don't want to straight up reject him though; so, I think I could just act clueless for now and hope he'll get the hint."

"Or maybe, I could scare him away for you." Tristan said glancing at you. "You'd do that for me?" Y/n said in disbelief as she turned to look at him back and smiled.

"Why wouldn't I? I can already tell you're too good for him." He said rolling his eyes back. "I'm flattered, but I think he can take a hint pretty soon."

As they arrived, they saw him sitting down patiently. He noticed the two arriving and looked up, with a bit of a disappointed look. "Hey uh, I don't think we ever got each others name." Y/n announced embarrassed.

"How come we never asked for each others name, so embarrassing god." She thought. "Right, my name is Eli, Elijah."

"Great! We know your name, eli elijah. My name is Tristan, she is Y/n. Can we get this tour over with?" Tristan said in a hurry.

"I'm getting an idea you don't seem to like me. It's Eli. And do you really have to come along?" Eli said turning over to him, a little irritated with his appearance.

"Woah now, we don't have to resort to whatever you guys are about to resort, too. Let's just get this over with."

~

"God, he wants you so bad. I mean, did you see the way he kept glancing at you? The way he kept really intently listening to you?" He said rambling. "But when it came to me, it's all 'I'm a big tough guy woah!'" He mimicked his voice.

Y/n giggled. "I think you're just jealous, you're quite funny when you are." She said smiling as she's about to exit the gate.

"I'm not jealous, I just think it's a little ridiculous how he was acting with you." He said sarcastically being offended.

"Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow, I have to go to Genie's house today." She said smiling, turning around to wave goodbye to him.

"Bye, love you, princess!" Tristan said blowing an air kiss. As Y/n pretended to gag, they proceeded to laugh afterwards.

~

"So, tell me. What have you been so happy about?" Genie said looking away from her mirror to you. "What are you talking about? It's just the usual." Y/n replied still smiling as she took in the memories she had with Tristan today.

"Please, I know you. You're all giddy and rainbows and sunshine's right now! Cmon tell meee!" She said pleading.

"Ok fine, fine..." as Y/n told her everything that happened, Genie had a shocked expression in her face and multiple other expressions during the storytelling. "Are you guys like dating now?"

"What! No! We don't like eachother like that. I'm just glad, we're finally friends again." She exclaimed.

"Right, I give it about two months until you guys get together! Enough about boys, let's trim eyebrows and paint each others nails!" Genie said getting up from her vanity and heading over to Y/n to scan her hands.

Y/n has always loved this part of Genie. She sometimes just drops everything and talks about stuff both of them love doing. She makes her feel safe and at home. Like, she can tell everything to her without feeling judgement. She gives the best advice she could and she's a good listener. Y/n really admired genie.

"Of course! Do you want your nails leopard themed? Ooo, maybe even pink stars?" Y/n replying with the same energy back and grinning.

~

As the bell rang, Y/n suddenly woke up from her nap. The teacher looked at her with a disappointed look.

"Did you hear what I said from homework? Read chapter 212 through 230 and make sure to answer the questions on the side. The next time this happens, I won't just let it slide, Y/n. You're a good student, I got you some sleep. Now go to your next class." She said walking away.

As you turn to your backpack and go towards the door, you bump into someone with bed hair, it seems. "Oh, I'm so sor- Y/n?" As Y/n look up, She noticed it was just Eli.

"Oh my god, I didn't know we had the same class. What's up with the bedhair?"

"What's up with your bedhair?" He asked back, giggling at the sight. She giggled with him.

"I guess we both didn't get enough sleep. Anyways, I really have to go to my next class now, so catch up later!" Y/n said rushing to go to her next class, as the bell was about ring in seconds.

"Right on time, Ms. L/n. Wouldn't have wanted you to miss out on this test. Go take a seat." Mr. Medina said welcoming her to his class. She goes to approach her seat, next to Tristan. As she sat down, She instantly heard him trying to converse.

"Never seen you on time? You're always usually early? What happened?" Tristan said curiously. "Well, I fell asleep and got a lecture from my teacher for about only a minute? Then, Eli and I had small talk since we didn't know we had eachother in that class, took about 2 minutes? And to get here 1 minute!"

"Wow, rough path. And what I mean by rough is having to talk to that monstrosity." Tristan emphasized. "Give him a break! That's rude." She said bumping his shoulder with her elbow.

"Alright, enough talking. I'll be passing out the papers and you can start once you get it. Remember, no wandering eyes." Mr. Medina announced.

As the test was halfway done on Y/n's paper, the door bursted open revealing a late Gilmore. Everyone turned their heads. "I'm sorry.." Gilmore said smiling awkwardly going towards her seat. "Everyone back to your tests. Ms. Gilmore, you're going to have to wait in the library." Mr. Medina said.

"Oh, well what about the test?" She replied anxiously. "I'm afraid you've missed the test." He said to her directly. As she rambled on reasons on why she was late. Paris whispered to her friend, unexpectedly very loudly. "Loser" Paris giggled.

Rory heard and quickly turned to her. "And just what is wrong with you? Huh? You already have everything, you already have grades and the status! What the hell is wrong with you that you have this constant need to be the biggest jerk in the entire world!" Rory bursted.

"Let's go." Mr. Medina said.

"Huh? What's up? What's up quippy!? Why so silent?" Rory continued and ignored Mr. Medina. "Outside!" He turns over to Rory. Y/n and Tristan look towards eachother and giggles quietly. As Rory passed Tristan, she stopped and had to make a remark.

"And for the last time, the name is RORY!" She shouted at him.

_________________

Ok I wasn't expecting this to be a long chapter but here u guys go and I know it's only been two days and I've already announced how active I'll be on publishing this😭

But I couldn't help it, I js had to write more. So enjoy!!😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.2K 56
" ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช''๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช''๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 47.9K 37
๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?? ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
113K 4.4K 21
TREACHEROUS. "แด›สœษชs sสŸแดแด˜แด‡ ษชs แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด›สœษชs แด˜แด€แด›สœ ษชs ส€แด‡แด„แด‹สŸแด‡ss แด›สœษชs sสŸแดแด˜แด‡ ษชs แด›ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€ษดแด… ษช, ษช, ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ." seasons 5-? book2
27.2K 608 28
๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐’๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž? ๐€๐‘๐„...