π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#50

385 13 17
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"EVERYONE!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Everyone was shocked to see him, riding his Dragon with the following Gigantic Wolf. "What the hell are you doing here Luffy!?" Ace raged up, and decided to rush to him, "Mugiwara-ya!?!" even Law is shocked to see him, then Zoro and Law notice the huge tentacle is going to hit him, "LUFFY!! LOOK OUT!!!" even though this is just the beginning.

When Luffy turned around, Moocy just flew the fastest as he could, they got reach by the gigantic tentacle and until it hit the ground. With the Dragon, Surume and everyone panicked.

"LUFFY!!"

Some of them rushed to the dragon, his gigantic wings were protecting him, Nami and the others were glad, as they opened the wings and shivered down the spine, even though Moocy protected him, they both got hit mercilessly. Luffy was bleeding, "DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!!" Chopper rushed to him, to check if he was okay, Luffy sits up slowly, "Chopper.. I'm dizzy.." scratched his head.

"Heal Moocy!!!"

"MORON!! DON'T MOVE!!! PROMISE AFTER THIS!! I'LL HEAL THE PET!!!"

"JUST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!! I TOLD YOU STAY AT HOME DIDN'T I!?!?" Everyone heard Law outraged, "I.. just want to see.. Torao.. Is Torao mad?" Luffy stiffen when Law just rages at him, out of madness, he just thought if Law saw him, more like misses him, it will feel really good to the feeling and turns out to be the opposite way.

Law tried to calm himself down, as they saw Ace immediately take Luffy on his arms, "LUFFY!! YOU NEED TO GO BACK NOW!! THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS!!" Ace demanded him to go back, Sabo can't help but agrees to it, "No!! I don't want to!! It's lonely!!" Luffy whines, "LUFFY!! AT LEAST LISTEN TO US!!" Sanji rushing with them, Luffy looks at all of them, wanting him to go back.

"BUT I WANT TO HELP TO KILL ONE!! I'M NOT THAT WEAK AS YOU THINK!!!"

"EVEN!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!! WE ALREADY TEXTED YOU!!" Even Ussop was worried about Luffy's situation, Luffy bit his lower lip, "Luffy, I know this is a lot of pressure, but you need to go back." seeing Corazon following them, Whitebeard on the other hand, seeing the situation making Luffy want to go back, doesn't seem it was working.

"I don't think they're not enough to convince the kid." Whitebeard says, "What do you mean? Pops?" Izo stared up to him, as well as Marco the Phoenix was curious why Whitebeard just said that. "What I mean is.. They can't force him. And most of all, it will get even worse, the fact that they've shown anger towards him, I don't think that's the way you usually talk to that kid." Whitebeard said, "I still don't get what you said-yoi. Kindly collaborate?" Marco asked, Whitebeard sigh, "What I mean is.." he was cut off by Crocodile.

"What he means is.. the fact that they'd shown anger towards him, that moron will feel overwhelmed. Siding with their anger will not help that moron. Since the moron has a very high-spirit, he can't completely accept that, what's worse, they might not be able to save him if that brat turned them all down because of the way they worried too much about him, and the way they spit all the anger issues towards him." Crocodile simply explains his thoughts, "Hah.. I thought you were gonna get cocky with it, brat." Whitebeard coldly said with a cold chuckle, Crocodile glared at him, feeling like he was being insulted.

Right now, Luffy was placed in the cave, when everybody left and told him to stay put, that's when he got annoyed. "Luffy, I know this sounds ridiculous.. but this is for your sake.." Corazon seems to try to cheer him up, "For my sake!? I'm not a kid anymore!! They always treat me like I'm there baby!! I'm not that weak! I can even fight for myself!" as a quick outraging response coming from Luffy, Corazon stiffened, "It's not what you think! They're here to protect you!? Is because you didn't listen! Right now! We're in the middle of the stupid war where the beast is all over the place! Luffy your Human!!" Corazon also said something that was out of his thoughts, "Human?.. Don't be stupid Cora-San! Just because I'm human! I'm that weak!" shoving him away, "Luffy! Where the hell are you going!? You need to stay here!" Corazon lost sight of him in an instant, seeing him run off in the middle of the war.

"LUFFY!!"

Luffy didn't actually listen, he instead grabbed a sword and shield, he was not in the mood right now. "Why is everyone acting like this!?" Luffy sighs disappointedly and pouts, "They're all big meanie.." didn't care about his situation. "Mugiwara-ya!!" Hearing Law's voice, he was going to rush to him, until what happened earlier, so he rushed off without him until he was far away.

"HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME!!!"

Luffy rushed to Surume, while Moocy was resting, he climbed to her, "Let's go." Surume stood up and ran away as fast as a pure wolf like a beast. When Law saw this, it seemed like Luffy was rushing away from him, "Mugiwara-ya!! Hey!!!" he kept calling but no answer, the figure getting slower to disappear at this point. 'Damn that Moron!! He's gonna get us killed by worrying about him!!' He crazily thought and decided to follow, 'His stubborn head is totally getting us out of nowhere!!' he thought out of panic, when Sanji and Zoro as well as Yamato had seen this, "Yamato-Chan! We're gonna go somewhere!!" Sanji and Zoro rush with Law, "Got it!!" she understands it.

"What's wrong!?" Zoro followed him, "I lost track of Mugiwara-ya! He's stubborn head still runs away! I thought he was with Dad and it took a short notice that he would escape away from Dad!! I thought Dad was supposed to look after that idiot!!" Law says, as Eustass also glanced to see Law from a far, the three of them seemed to be following something.

"Marco."

"Yes? Pops?" Marco the Phoenix looks up to his Captain, as well as his "Father" as they call him like that. "That kid.. Monkey D. Luffy, I have a feeling he'll be the one in trouble. Even Ace and Sabo are busy right now to handle him." Whitebeard said, Marco flew to the sky and saw Luffy, he was being protected by his pet, Surume.

Even how many times they followed the Gigantic Queen of the Wolves, she was getting faster and faster, Luffy kept holding in her dark, grayish, fur, hearing that he was being called, he ignored them all, as he'd rather fight from his own will.

And meanwhile Corazon.

"LUFFY!!! LUFFY!!?!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" Searching above the sky to look for him, Corazon couldn't find him as he looked everywhere, "Corazon!!" that familiar voice from below the ground, it was Garp and another turn, seeing Shanks in person. "What?" He asked, in a cold tone, "Go look for Luffy, I'll be the one who is sending him back to the Human World." he commanded. "I'm not on each side, if Luffy wants here then Luffy can stay at my castle." Corazon growls under his breath, "Don't force him, if you keep forcing the boy he'll end up hating you, you don't want that? Do you? Shanks." in such a cold tone, Shanks always glared at him.

Saying words like that, Luffy hating him was an insulting word for him, so he admitted defeat. "Fine. I'll also go look for him, as well as Garp down there." Looking down below, Garp was beating the Dimensional beast into his own fist and hands. "You can do whatever you want, with or without my permission. Don't just force Luffy, he'll end up despising you guys for being so careless taking care of that child. If you guys weren't so typical with such anger driving you guys crazy, that child won't even hesitate to listen to us." Corazon flies away, from a far, leaving Shanks, Shanks looking at the figure fading away, he sighs. And didn't say a word.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, in the deep forest, Luffy never runs away, he was just being followed by a gigantic beast, as Surume kept protecting him at all costs, of course Luffy is also fighting with the sword and shield he just picked. "THIS IS SO AWESOME!! IT FEELS LIKE I'M A REAL KNIGHT!!!" His eyes sparkling like wildfire, "Oh wait! Dang it!! I forgot the Knight Armor!! That would be more cool!!!" Luffy says, "Go!! Surume!!!" after running, Surume stopped, hiding the bushes, "What's wrong??" Luffy whisper.

Popping out his head out of the bushes with mixed flowers and leaves on top of his head and nose, and also flowers on his ears, seeing two Gigantic Dimensional beasts seems to be killing someone, after that, there was a very deep cliff, one step, they could fall, but that would be utterly impossible, since they have wings, and all those deadly spiky tentacles.

Luffy watches the scene as he sneezes with a leave puffing out of the bushes, watching the beast eat the flesh out of the demons.

Luffy decided to step out.

"HEY!!!"

With his sword and "Amazing" shield. The 2 Dimensional Beasts turned their heads demon heads, they can't totally speak and can't understand him. They roared so loudly, that Luffy just stand there, covering his ears. "MY EARS HURTS!! HOW CAN YOUR ROAR IS NOT SO COOL!! LIKE OTHER MONSTERS!!!" Spinning wildly as he was gonna attack.

He took the first step to attack, as he avoided some tentacles and the arms hitting him, Luffy look at those hundreds of eyes in their body, tentacles, one thing he had a mistake, he got hit by a tentacle that his sword and shield got let out of both of his hands, letting it go, the shield and the sword dropped down on the cliff that was so deep and dark foggy steep cliff.

•|•|•

"Where the hell is he!?"

Not just Law, Zoro and Sanji are looking for him in the deep forest, ot was also Corazon, plus, Ace and Sabo who joined in. To look for Luffy. They all split up im the dark forest to look for him, "LUFFY!! LITTLE BROTHER!!!" Ace looks for him like crazy, "DEAR PRECIOUS LITTLE BROTHER!!" Sabo has been crazy as well as Ace, they'll outrage if they can't find their little dear brother.

Everything went crazy, they couldn't find him due to the fact Luffy was missing.

"MUGIWARA-YA!!!!!"

"LUFFY!!!!!"

Everyone was looking for him, as the beast got on their way, killing them for an instant would not be a problem, the problem is they couldn't find their precious one. Corazon went above the sky, looking for hints of where Luffy was.

Looking everywhere, as well as for everyone, turning around, it seems Garp and as well as Shanks decided to go look for him by splitting up groups. He looked down, as he saw the others fighting, Penguin and the others, seeing Edward Newgate is also fighting.

But that was not the case, as down as he goes to the very dark demon forest, to go look for him, seeing how Law would go look so bad for him. "If you weren't such an idiot spitting your nonsense anger to his face! He wouldn't have run!!" Corazon got immediately mad about it, "So it's my fault!?! That idiot could've understand the word I say!! He never listens to me!! Not a fucking single thing!! Then all is happening that fate has been fucking save him!! If he weren't such a piece of!!..--" Law immediately cut his own words, when Corazon just slapped his cheeks out of him.

"How dare you say such words!? How insolent lover can you be!? Is it true that your fucking using him as a toy!?!"

"No.. I'm sorry, my words.."

"YOUR WHAT!? I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW THE GUY LOVES YOU WHERE YOU WEREN'T!!"

"I FUCKING DID NOT SAY I DON'T LOVE HIM DAD!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! I WAS FUCKING THERE WHEN HE NEEDED!! HOW CAN I FUCKING LET HIM GO WHEN I'M TOO OBSESSED WITH HIM!!!"

Hearing Law said that, Corazon gritted his teeth, "Don't you fucking say a single word, that is a piece of shit that doesn't suit the guy who loves you. Your spitting shit out of your goddamn mouth Law, so shut it." everything was a mess, it feels like everyone is blaming each other for it.

They couldn't care less, "Tch.. I'm sorry." Law apologize for his own words, he did not meant to say it out of his mouth. It was a words that he can tell, would hurt Luffy enough. He got too overwhelmed by situation that was happening that he couldn't focused.

Corazon felt a demon aura on the other side, he could tell that it was the brothers, themselves. Looking and searching for Luffy. "We should go look for Luffy, arguing is not gonna solve any problem until we go look for the boy you fell in love with." Saying that makes Law feels calm for a moment, the guy that he's in love with. "Of course.. I know that, you don't have to repeat that he's the man I fell in love with." Law says, Corazon did not say anything.

They just both start looking for hits where to find Luffy, then hear a loud crash, seeing Surume fighting over the Dimensional Beast herself, heard crashing upon the other side of the forest, loud rustle noises and roars all around the place. Corazon and Law look at each other with such a serious expression as they rush to the sound where they are hearing.

Surume was not with Luffy.

He was fighting another beast on her own. "Where's Luffy!? Where is he!?" Corazon demanded an answer coming from the animal itself, however, she got dragged by the other two beasts.

"Mugiwara-ya must be close enough at this fucking place!!" Law was just trying to figure out how to be able to find his own "Lover". Corazon also separates himself a little bit far away from Law looking for Law, he has no intention of staying any longer.

At the moment, looking for Luffy, he saw a hint of where Luffy was at. Seen another dimensional beast, he sees the dark aura surrounding the place, and Corazon rushes there out of the forest, making it to see Luffy.

"LUFFY!! I FINALLY!---!!..."

It was something he never expected to happen for what he is seeing, widening eyes, with such pale expression he was making, that he never thought this was happened.

"CORA---..!!!"

Even Luffy couldn't finish the sentence, when a single tentacle, hit him, until it reached inside his flesh piercing through Luffy's chest, as blood splatter from his mouth and chest, spitting all over the place that it splashed. A tentacle pierces through his chest until it reaches the back, blood dripping coming from Luffy's body. His whole body was lifted in the middle of the cliff.

Luffy's eyes widened. "C..Cora.. San...." With such a weak painful tone of voice coming from his mouth.

His chest was pierced through.

As well as the others arrive, "Mugi..!!!---!!..", "Luffy!! Lu..---!!!!.." Sabo, Law, Ace and Corazon couldn't finish the words with such pale and horrified expressions from their faces. Anger and madness crawled to their blood, every inch of it.

Ace was gonna go get him, yet reaching Luffy did not do the case, Luffy got thrown away and fell from the steep, dark cliff.

"A.... A..ce.."

"LUFFY!!!!" Following him, so fast, due to the dark, full of fog, he couldn't find him, no voice can be heard, he didn't even get in touch in Luffy's hands and the tip of Luffy's fingers.

"LUFFY!!!!!.."

The sound that he kept hearing from Ace, getting his named called. That he couldn't hear any sound of the voice anymore.

Everything has stopped.

And as well the sound of his "heart beat".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
12.9K 513 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
20.5K 804 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...