Farming, Meowing, and Raising...

Par LiannQ

Title: 种田撸喵养崽崽 Author: Wang Laoba (王老八) Status: Completed Description: Fang Ru was born again and found himse... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159

10

510 23 0
Par LiannQ

    Fang Ru counted the number of snails. Five snails died this time. There were originally thirty-four small snails, but now there are only twenty-nine left. He should eat more, and he will be stronger sooner.

    On the second day, the sky was bright and clear.

    The flock of sparrows who left yesterday flew back again.

    Fatty saw this group of chirping sparrows looking for food, and remembered what the sparrows said yesterday, and went to Fang Ru: "I heard that yesterday was because the abyss lord was angry, and I don't know what the abyss lord is." Fang Ru was stunned

    : "It should be just an ordinary earthquake." He thought it was just an ordinary earthquake. The aborigines here probably didn't know the principle of the earthquake, so they invented the role of "Abyss Lord". It's like people will use the Tiangou eclipse to describe a solar eclipse.

    "What earthquake? It was the abyss lord who got angry, and the earth trembled after the lord got angry." The little sparrow said, and the eyes of the black beans burst out with admiration.

    Fang Ru and Xiaopang turned their attention to the only three creatures present that could communicate.

    Fang Ru remembered this sparrow. During the earthquake yesterday, the sparrow shouted such remarks as "the abyss lord is angry".

    Can different species communicate? He was deeply puzzled.

    He asked the sparrow: "Can you understand what I mean?"

    The sparrow stood on the branch and looked down: "Of course I can understand, you have already differentiated? I saw you were still stupid a few days ago." Yes."

    Fang Ru could understand what he meant, but he didn't quite understand what he meant: "What is differentiation." "

    If you can communicate with me, you are differentiated." Sparrows also know little about differentiation, only knowing that they can interact with each other in this way. Communication is differentiation.

    Xiaopang also came over to watch the exchange between the two, and could understand a little bit.

    "Have you ever seen the Lord of the Abyss?" Fang Ru believed that following the Lord of the Abyss was just a creature fabricated by the local residents, and there was no such creature.

    The sparrow felt that the two newly differentiated snails were really stupid: "How could I see the great abyss lord? He is the most powerful abyss beast on this island." After he finished speaking, he flapped his wings and flew to the ground. Turned around Fang Ru twice: "Does the abyss beast know? The abyss beast is like a legendary existence. Even my little sisters in the group gathering place have never seen it. I heard them say that the abyss beast is the The king of the island."

    Fang Ru knew from his words that they were on an island, and the little sparrow could know that it was an island, and he should have been to many places. After all, the other party can fly, and it is normal to go to more places of.

    Fang Ru said in a stereotyped way: "Are there any existences like you in your group? Why haven't you seen them come over to have a chat?" The

    sparrows were jumping on the branches, and they were even more proud when talking about themselves: "Differentiation is so easy. The little sisters I'm talking about are not from our group of sparrows. For a sparrow group like ours, it's already amazing to have a sparrow like me. The little sisters I'm talking about They are the little sisters of a truly differentiated group, and I sometimes go to play with them." "

    They have their own group, and I am the cub born of an ordinary sparrow. Although I have differentiated, I am not yet eligible to enter their group Living in a group, I can only join when I become more powerful in the future."

    Then the sparrows chirped and explained. Fang Ru probably understood that one is domesticated and the other is wild, but at least he knows that sparrows have a group that can communicate with each other. conditions to join the group.

    He still wanted to get more news from the sparrow's mouth, and asked: "Then have you seen our group?"

    The sparrow flew down and stopped on the ground: "Give me a fruit, and I will tell you You."

    The fruit on the ground belongs to the snail, and the fruit on the tree belongs to the sparrow. This seems to be the default rule, but because of the earthquake, the overripe fruit on the tree fell to the ground yesterday.

    The snails have enough food recently, and Fang Ru didn't really care about the fruit, so he agreed: "You can eat one." The sparrow ate the fruit a few times before

    chirping like a gift, but the meaning was It can be conveyed to Fang Ru's mind: "You can ask me about this. We sparrows are different from your snails. I have walked around here and there is nothing I don't know.

    " Fatty was also very curious about the things around him, and urged the sparrow to tell us quickly: "Then tell us quickly." The sparrow

    showed off before answering: "I know your ethnic group, I have seen it in other places. Listen to me The little sister said, your group is called Lightning Snails, each shell is very hard, and they walk slowly, not as flexible as our sparrows."

    Fang Ru and Xiaopang were quite fascinated by the name, and the name Lightning Snails It looked rather arrogant: "Why is it called a lightning snail? Is it because we can launch lightning attacks?"

    His eyes lit up, and the more he thought about it, the more likely it was.

    "That's right." The sparrow was a little guilty. In fact, he didn't know much about the group of lightning snails. He knew the name of the group of snails because he knew the little sisters in the group, and he himself was a wild sparrow. Know the news is not much.

    When the two snails heard that they would have such powerful skills in the future, they were a little flustered for a while, Xiaopang couldn't help asking: "What else is there? What else?"

    The little sparrow was a little dizzy in front of his eyes. He just felt that the two snails had too many questions. How could he know so much as a wild sparrow, so he replied perfunctorily: "No, no, no, no snails are as powerful as sparrows. We sparrows are so powerful Now, let me tell you, our voice can drive away many wild animals."

    Fang Ru: "Really? How did you drive them away? You also let me see and see?" He was dubious about what the sparrow said, probably It can be guessed that the sparrow is not clear about the lightning snail, but the sparrow should be able to help find out.

    The little sparrow froze. He knew that his race had great skills, but he didn't have them. If he had the skills, he would have joined the sparrow group long ago, and he didn't need to live with the undifferentiated sparrow group.

    So he said a few perfunctory words: "Such a powerful skill, I'm afraid you won't be able to stand it, ah, I have something to do, so I'm going first."

    Fang Ru was afraid that he would really leave, so he quickly sent a message: "Remember to come back next time Let me talk about the lightning snail, and I will treat you to some fruit."

    "Understood." The sparrow flapped its wings, afraid that he would continue to ask, and left in a hurry.

    Fang Ru thought to himself that the other party probably knew so much, but he mentioned it this time, and the sparrow should go to help find out.

    For several days after this day, these little snails were full after eating the fruit. After the fruit was eaten, Fang Ru and Xiaopang also took out the big pumpkin.

    Big pumpkins are bigger than snails. A snail as big as Fang Ru can only eat half a day. Pumpkins can be stored for a long time. As long as the skin is not broken, it can be stored for a long time.

    The little snails grow rapidly when they have enough food, and they have grown to a length of about 20 centimeters.

    Fang Ru tried to communicate with these little snails, but these little snails could not communicate with him.

    It seems that only Xiaopang can communicate with him. Among the sparrows, he is the only sparrow who can differentiate, so maybe only him and Xiaopang can differentiate in their group of snails.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.8K 664 39
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
207K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...