Par Amour [Taekook ff]

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ AfroArmyGirl

TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished:... ืขื•ื“

i | intro
ii | character descriptions
iii | Par Amour Playlist
2 | The Documents
3 | When Do We Start?
4 | Playing With Fire
5 | Rescue A Prince
6 | Christmas Candy
7 | White Wedding Cake
8 | A Day To Remember
9 | His Favorite Par Amour
10 | Happy New Year
11 | Moth to a Flame
12 | Friend and Friend
13 | Taken to Bed
14 | Is It Working?
15 | Collect Your Man
16 | Not of This World
17 | Total Bliss
18 | Now It's Over
19 | Clientele
20 | Taught Him to Love
21 | Screaming His Name
22 | The Real Deal
23 | A New Friendship
24 | Join Me
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | Together-Together
27 | Shacking Up
28 | Too Good To Be True
29 | Tears of Worry
30 | One of Her Shooters
31 | Room 128
32 | Time To Come Clean
33 | He Left
34 | Someone I'd Like You To Meet
35 | I Want You To Go
36 | March Has Come
37 | Good Night, Baby ๐Ÿ‘…
38 | A Little Baby Girl
39 | I Hate You Too, Baby
40 | Par Amour
iv | Final Author's Note
v | Character's Q & A
vii | Playlist Narrative

1 | The Proposition

3.4K 123 49
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ AfroArmyGirl

🔥🔥🔥

"Aaarrgghhhh!" He was pounding into Jungkook so hard that his body was slamming into the sink. Fucking in the kitchen was not out of the ordinary for him. So, he was used to these types of potential hazards.

"Oh God, sorry. Am I hurting you?" Eunwoo asked.

"No, you dumb fuck. Stop talking during sex. You're ruining the high," he demanded.

"Oh, sorry," he said again. He started back pounding into him.

"I swear to God Eunwoo, if you say another word, this is over." He just wanted him to do his job and keep pounding him to completion so he could get back to work.

💥💥💥

Finally, he almost reached his climax when someone yelled "Hello, it's your door dash." The delivery guy had been knocking and didn't get an answer. The door was ajar so he pushed it open.

"What the fuck?!" The dasher exclaimed as he walked in on the two in the middle of coitus.

"Holy shit," Jungkook screamed. He straightened up and pulled his underwear and pants up as his food delivery guy was standing there gawking. Eunwoo knew he was done. He was getting dressed. Jungkook's food had arrived. Kook always chose food over sex with him.

"Well don't just stand there dasher. I said to hand it to me and here I am. Hand me my food."

Still stunned, the dasher gave him the bag and the drink cup and was getting ready to turn and walk out.

"Hey wait up guy. Where are you headed? Could I get a ride?" Eunwoo asked the delivery guy.

"No, I walk. Sorry." The dasher headed out. Eunwoo left right after without even saying goodbye to Jungkook.

He couldn't have cared less. Eunwoo was used for sex and sex only. Kook just wanted an orgasm before heading back to work. He didn't get the climax he needed, but at least he got his favorite Cobb salad from Michael's. He ate as he locked up his apartment and headed back to the office a few blocks over.

Back at work after lunch, his assistant met him at the elevators.

"He is pissed, Jungkook. Like really pissed. He saw the headlines and his assistant told me over lunch that he's had it with you. Like, he's so done." Jimin was doing a cutthroat motion with his hand. Jungkook's vivacious assistant was none other than Park Jimin. He had all the facts and all the tea, usually at the same time.

Jimin had worked for him for three years. They were so close that they were each other's emergency contacts. Because they hung out so much together, people generally thought they were a couple.

Jimin was a super good-looking guy from a very wealthy family. They were so repressed though in his hometown that he ended up in the Big Apple. He was working to fulfill his dreams of working in the entertainment industry.

And he was totally undateable. He was gay and a hopeless romantic. That combination made him desire too much from people he went out with. He always expected the world. With him, everything had to be an adventure.

"He is always done with me, Jimin. And if my father doesn't have the guts to tell me to my face-then screw him. I'm great at my job and that's all that should matter."

"So it shouldn't matter that at the awards show last night, you grabbed an actor's ass. Then when someone called you on it, you flipped them off along with throwing a finger up at all the cameras?" They were getting off the elevator onto his floor.

"I was just using self-expression. Look it up. It's a thing. You do things like that all the time when we're hanging out and no one says a word."

"That's because first of all, I'm a flamboyant gay. You're just a regular gay. So I can say and do things you can't and get away with it. I'll get called feisty, ghetto fab, sassy, and cute while you'll get called a slur. And not in a good way. Secondly, the great and powerful Jeon Seojun is not my father."

Jungkook wondered if there was a good way to be called a slur.

They made it to his office. It was a typical New York corner office as half the wall space was just windows overlooking the business district. But right outside was his staff, working in an open environment with a few of them in cubicles.

Employees always jumped to work when they knew Jungkook was walking through. Jimin had already alerted them that he was on his way back. The two ended up in his office.

"So how was lunch with Eunwoo?" Jimin asked.

"Horrible," he answered. "As a matter of fact, cancel him. Find me someone else. And that'll be all." Jimin shook his head and left the office.

He texted Eunwoo that he had been fired. No longer would he be the casual fuck person that Jungkook needed. He was on a trial basis and he didn't make the final cut. Jimin knew that Eunwoo would definitely miss the paychecks. They were huge. Jungkook paid good money for his personals.

In New York, high-scale and quality professional escorts that had to remain in the background were highly paid individuals. Especially if they were good at their craft. Sometimes their tips were more than their salaries. Hell, if Jimin wasn't a sassy bottom, he would quit his day job and fuck his boss/bestie for a living. But the gifting gods didn't want him to have nice things.

After firing Eunwoo and running through emails, he went back into Jungkook's office to give him the news from upstairs.

"He wants to see you in 20 minutes. In his own office. You have interviews this afternoon so I'm pushing them back for about thirty minutes."

"What interviews?" He asked. Jungkook didn't see them on his schedule.

"I may have not entered them on your schedule. My bad. But you have the interviews for staffing assistants needed for your music group TxT. Unless you want me to do them?"

"No, I can do them. I need you to go upstairs with me for support." Jungkook was not a weakling but he didn't meet with his father much. He fucked up and will have to answer for that. Taking Jimin was like asking a best friend to go home with you when you've stayed out past curfew. Maybe the parents would hold off severe punishment with company in the house.

They headed to the private elevators and Jungkook put in his code. The doors opened to a lavish top floor that looked like the accessories were all made of gold. His father was rich and took pride in his building reflecting that wealth.

He was welcomed by his floor's receptionist. Gillian escorted him to Mr. Jeon's office.

Without looking up, he said "Come in Kook. Have a seat. And Jimin you can leave. Your presence won't be necessary." Jeon Seojun was a man of few words, and what he said was always concise and to the point.

"So Dad, to what do I owe the pleasure? We rarely see each other so I was delighted when I found I had been summoned." There was sarcasm to his statement and a smirk on his face.

"Smirk all you want, but as for today, I'm done asking you to change your ways. I'm not only demanding it but I'm going to help you."

"What do you mean to change my ways? You mean I should stop acting like you because I'm gay? You and I are cut from the same cloth Father. Jungkook see, Jungkook, do."

"I don't know what head doctor has told you to blame all of your horrible personality traits on me. I've never flipped off cameras. I understand the importance of what we do and the image that we need to protect."

He continued, "The actor whose ass you grabbed on camera from last night has been sent a formal apology. We're using social media and the local news networks to make the public privy to that apology. And now we need to make sure this will never happen again."

"Message understood Dad." He got up to leave.

"I'm not done." He sat back down. "We need to work on your public image. Your popularity is waning. In this business, entertainers want to know they are getting connected with a reputable company with morals and standards. So, it's time out for your single lifestyle. You need a relationship. And I'm not talking about with Jimin. I mean a real romantic relationship. You need someone who you could publicly date. The running around stops now. The bottom line is this: if you don't find someone to fit the bill, I'll find someone and have a relationship arranged."

"You've got to be kidding me? Arranged relationship? In 2023? In this economy? No, thank you."

"When am I ever kidding when it comes to business? You need to stop the fucking around and get serious."

"My personal life is not business. And also, I like my lifestyle. I don't want a relationship. Is this the 1920s when a man can't just enjoy being alone? And no offense, how would you like it if I waltzed in here and told you how to use your penis?"

"Look, as I've said I'm not asking. I'm demanding. It's either cool off and get a real relationship, or you're fired."

You're fired.

That's all he kept hearing over and over again, as he headed back down to his office, except he heard it in Trump's voice. Uh-you're fired. Jimin met him at their floor's elevator and he walked passed him as if he didn't even see him. Jimin tried to speak and he cut him off by slamming his office door in his face.

Still fuming, he looked at the notification on his phone. Door Dash wanted him to give reviews. He loved the salad and gave it 5 stars. He didn't rate the delivery driver. What was he gonna say? I'm giving him 2 stars because he walked into my apartment through a door that was open and stopped me from cumming?

He could really use one of those right now, a good fuck that is. That's how he dealt with stress-through sex. And sometimes food. He prided himself on not developing feelings and all that. Jungkook just didn't desire it. And he's not a cliche man-eater who's been hurt before and didn't want to put his heart out there. No, that wasn't it.

He just didn't desire a mate on a full-time basis. Someone living with him all up in his face and space all the time. No sir. He didn't need it. People made decisions like this all the time.

Now he will have to rethink his life or leave the job he loved.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jimin. "Your first interviewee is here."

"Ok send them in and I need a coffee. Could you get my regular from downstairs? The one that tastes like black coffee with the Wendy's vanilla frosty cream in it? Thanks, Jimin."

Jimin let the gentleman in and headed down to the company's coffee shop on the first floor in the lobby.

Looking down, Jungkook welcomed the interviewee. He stood to shake his hand and the guy widened his eyes and looked nervous.

He ignored that and went on with the interview. "Please have a seat." He reached for his file and he sat and flipped through it.

"So you're Mr. Kim Taehyung? I'm Jungkook and I'm head of the New Talent division of Jeon Entertainment. I see you are applying to work with a new group we manage."

The interviewee was totally silent. He couldn't stop looking at Kook's bright eyes and that body wrapped in that tight-fitting black suit.

Nevertheless, Jungkook tried to move the interview forward. Though by this guy's demeanor he low-key doubted he would fit in because he seemed to be introverted.

"Which position were you applying for?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't remember me do you?" The staring interviewee finally spoke.

Should I remember him? Oh God, was this guy one of my former personals? No, I would remember. Wouldn't I? And that distinctive sexy voice...

"I'm sorry, no I don't think we've met." He was looking him over to try to see if he recognized him. Meanwhile, he was taking in his tight-fit body and that gorgeous face.

Fuck, this guy is hot.

"Well, no we haven't met formally. But, I saw you a couple of hours ago."

"Really? Where?"

"Your apartment. I delivered your lunch."

Oh.

"Wow. Well, thank you. The salad was delivered on time thanks to your great service and I assume your more than adequate work ethic."

"Yeah, you could say that. And I'm sorry for walking in on you. I don't mean to make you feel weirded out. But since I recognized you, I thought we might as well get the awkwardness out of the way," he suggested, crossing his legs.

"Thank you, Mr.Kim. But I don't feel awkward. I hate that you had to see that but I'm not ashamed of what I do with my own body in my own apartment." He smiled a crooked smile. "But now we can start the real interview. So, which position again were you applying for?"

Taehyung was astonished that he switched back to business so fast.

"I applied to do the filming or work on the filming crew. I'm in school as a director and need the experience. And the cash. College is expensive." He snorted.

Hmmm... he needed cash? Doesn't everyone? Why is this piquing my interest?

"So you're a college student and a dasher? I admire that."

"I'm also a vlogger full-time. I make money from my YouTube channel, "It's Me, Tae."

"Did you just plug your channel?" Jungkook asked with a small smile.

"No, but I thought it would help me look good as I am experienced in filming reality or everyday living."

Jungkook shifted in his seat, placing a hand under his chin.

"So how much money were you looking to make, ballpark?"

Taehyung thought it was an odd question but he answered. "With $5k per month, I could live by myself and stay in school until I graduate."

Jungkook stared at him with interest. He was the introverted type with unknowingly good looks. Cliche, but he liked it. He was younger than him so maybe he could be 21 or 22?

"Well, this position only pays $4k per month."

"I see." He looked disappointed. But maybe he could make it work if he were hired. He'd have to check in with his boss at his full-time job.

"So what if you got this job, if I may ask, what would you do to make up the other 1k per month that you desire?"

Another odd question.

"Well, I'd have to continue to be vicariously housed as I sleep on a couch that belongs to a friend of mine. I've outstayed my welcome and was hoping to move out in the next couple of months. So I would have to stay there longer and work harder on my YouTube channel."

So he also needs a place to stay. Interesting. Jungkook, what are you doing?

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Mr.Kim. And I wish you luck." They shook hands and Taehyung knew that meant the interview was over.

As he was walking out, he ran his fingers through his full head of hair, looked back, and asked, "So how soon can I expect to hear back?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "Oh very soon Mr.Kim." Jungkook thinks he's just hit the jackpot. As he bit his bottom lip and watched him walk away, he went over the details in his mind of how he would make the proposition.

A/N
Thanks for reading the first chapter.

Next | The Documents

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Precious [Taekook] โœ“ ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ yyyuehyyyie

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
FOR ALL ETERNITY [ TAEKOOK] โœ“ ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ lia

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

553K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
510K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
52.9K 3.6K 19
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...