dorks ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

By trinxbyler

Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the pa... More

information <3
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
1. { mikes letter }
2. {mikes letter}
3. { mikes letter }
4. { mikes letter }
5. { mikes letter }
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
not an update but its anout byler.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue.
Bonus chapter!!

45.

518 9 77
By trinxbyler

tw ⚠️ blood, cutting

"Will c'mon wake up!" El and Jonathan shook him. "Nah." Will turned to the wall. Jonathan tried to rip the covers off of him but it didn't work. "If you take these covers off of me i'll backhand you." Will spoke.

Jonathan's eyes widened. "I'm not messing with that." Jonathan said. "Mikes here." El started. Will rolled out of bed and fell. "Finally, now go get dressed." El helped him up. Will groaned and walked to his closet.

-

After a while they went to school and went to first period since they were late. Mikes eyes lit up when he saw his boyfriend walk in. Will smiled at him and Max. He sat down and started paying attention.

Mike started tapping his fingers on the desk and stopped a minute later. He got paper and a pencil. He folded it and passed it to Will.

Will rolled his eyes and raised his hand. The teacher pointed at him. "Can I go to the restroom?" Will asked. "I don't know, can you?" The teacher asked.

"Yes I can. Cya." Will grabbed his bag and left the classroom. Max quietly laughed. When the teacher turned back around Mike picked up his bag and left.

The teacher obviously didn't notice. "Ma'am! Mike just-" A kid in the back started before Max threw a book at him. "Let them fuck in peace." Max muttered and turned back to the board.

-

Mike grabbed Wills hand when they walked in the store not wanting to lose him. Will slightly smiled, Mike brought him to the candy isle and let him pick anything he wanted.

Will got peach gummies. Mike got slushes for him and Will. Mike got cherry and Will got blue raspberry. It was $5.37. When they left the store Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike put his head on top of Wills.

They both took a sip of their slushes. Mike smirked and looked at Will. "Hey, Will?" Mike started. "Hm?" Will hummed. "What coke does blue and red make?" Mike asked. "Purple, why?" Will questioned.

Mike stayed quiet. "Michael." Will lifted his head. "You have blue. I have red, and purple is a very cool color." Mike shrugged. "No." Will turned his head to the opposite side of Mikes face.

"Willll!" Mike put an arm around his waist. "What?" Will asked. "I thought you liked purple." Mike frowned. "I do." Will replied. Mike rolled his eyes as they continued walking to school. Will giggled and turned back to Mike.

Will turned his face and kissed him. A couple seconds later he pulled away. "You tease." Mike muttered. Will shrugged and kissed his cheek.

-

When they got back to school class was over and everyone was at the locker's. Max looked at them. "Woww. You got slushes and didn't get me one." Max put a hand on her heart. "Wait. You both have purple tounges." Max moved her hand and closed her locker.

Mike and Will looked at each other and giggled. "Hey horny people." Lucas came up and put an arm around his girlfriend. Max glared at him and moved his arm. "What did I do now?" Lucas asked. "You almost broke my skateboard!" Max started. "Yeah, almost!" Lucas threw his hands up.

Mike and Will just blinked at them as Jane's and Riley came up. "Hey guys." Riley started with his arm around his boyfriend. "Hey Rames." Will replied. "Rames?" James asked. "James, and Riley." Will responded. "Ohh." Riley nodded. Lucas and Max were still arguing.

"Let me guess it's about the skateboard today?" James asked. Mike nodded. Will just continued to drink the slushy. "Lucas that's such a dumb excuse!" Max exclaimed. "Well what do you want me to say? 'Hi i'm Lucas and I let a dog climb on your skateboard!'?" Lucas said sarcastically.

"Bitch!" Max yelled. "Ginger!" Lucas responded. "Hoe!" "Board nerd!" "Makeup brush!" "Hoop fail!" "Mole rat!" "Fresh the surfer!" "Shut up!" Mike yelled. They both looked at the four and rolled their eyes, they continued their argument somewhere else. "They're so annoying." Mike muttered.

"Heyy, they're okay when they're not fighting." Will defended. "So they're never okay?" Riley asked. Will looked at the locker for a second and laughed. He put his head down and walked away, shaking his head.

James laughed and went to his next class. "Hey! I didn't say bye yet!" Riley threw his hands up. "You just did!" James said and pushed the class door open walking in.

Mike and Riley looked at each other. "They're the same person." Mike shrugged. Riley nodded in agreement and they both walked to class.

-

After a few more classes it was time for lunch. Will and Mikes friends all got along so they decided to sit at the longer table so they could talk to each other more.

Riley Dustin Angela El Lucas
Mike Will James Max Troy

"Angela, no!" Dustin argued. "Marvel is a bit better, that's all i'm saying!" Angela spoke. "Marvel is not better!" Dustin replied.

"Max I swear. No she doesn't." Troy spoke. "Trousers, yes she does. Literally ask her. How do you think Mike and Will got together?" Max asked. "Uhm. I don't know? Some homosexual romantic kiss?" Troy asked. Max banged her head on the table.

"They grew up together, makes sense." Riley started. Mike nodded, "Yeah," Mike responded.

"James i'm gonna backhand you. Stop bringing that up." Will threatened. "Remember when you got stuck in a chair?" James started. Will raised his hand and James put it back down.

"Lucas shut up. I don't look like that horse from tangled." El said. "I see it though. "Shut up!" El replied. Lucas chuckled.

-

After school Mike said bye to Will and kissed him on the cheek before walking home. El went shopping with Max. Lucas and Dustin went to the arcade. James and Riley went to do whatever. Troy went to the park with his brother.

Will had headphones in and his phone in his hands. He was listening to music and texting his brother.

He got pulled into a very dark alleyway. He yelped and looked at the person who pulled him into it. "Dylan?" Will started. He smirked and took something out of his pocket.

"Hey, Byers." Dylan spoke. "W-what do you want?" Will asked. Dylan was an old friend. He had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes. "You remember when you told me, you liked guys?" Dylan asked with a devilish smile. Will hesitantly nodded.

"I hated that. Because faggots like you. Shouldn't exist." He put something cold against Wills arm. Will looked down and saw a switchblade on his arm.

"Why. Why are you doing this?" Will asked. "I've wanted to do this ever since you told me." Dylan whispered in his ear. Will exhaled shakily.

"You and the Mike guy, are disgusting." Dylan pressed the blade on his skin with more pressure. Will squirmed trying to get out of the strong grip Dylan had on him.

"You're a disgrace to your family. I wouldn't be surprised if your family and friends hated you." Dylan pressed the blade on his skin with a lot more pressure.

"Stop it." Will has tears falling from his eyes. "I don't think I will." Dylan looked down and started to make multiple cuts on his arm. He watched the blood slowly fall from his arm, he heard Will crying and his whimpers. Dylan covered his mouth and made a few more.

He chuckled and looked up at him. "Blood taste good don't you think?" Dylan asked and brang his arm up. He licked the blood off of his arm. Will screamed even though it came out muffled because of the hand on his mouth.

"Stop!" Will kicked his leg. Dylan stomped on his foot. Will bit his hand and kicked him in the dick. Dylan groaned in pain and fell on his knees. Will took the opportunity to run away. He didn't forget his phone as it was in his hand the whole time.

He was of course still crying and blood was still falling from his arm. Dylan used to be his best friend. But now?

to be continued...
yes we love making ppl cry. fuck you dylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 69 17
Will Byers is a shy and small kid that just moved to Hawkins Indiana. Mike Wheeler is an outcast along with his best friends, Jane, Max, Dustin and...
285 6 7
Will Byers has a secret, one that he can't share with anyone. He choses to hide it from his bestfriend, and his boyfriend, both of which the secret t...
531 1 12
⌌┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ .˚ 💌 ༘┊͙ honey, honey ; ⌎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ @bylrrz is typing ... ₎ ˗ˏ ┊͙ ᑎOTE : ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴜ ఌ + ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ' ʟᴀʙᴇʟ ɪs ғᴏʀ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, sʟɪɢʜ...
34.8K 554 21
What if will lived with his father instead if his mother? Will Byers isn't the same anymore after he reunites with his friends and Mike. AU with ba...