To Your Hearts Content (Yande...

By Unidentified562

You were bullied in school and were framed for many things that you did not do. The teachers didn't believe y... More

It's All In Your Head
It's Not Enough
Pure Lineage
A Direct Approach
Mama Fox
Introductions
The Meeting
New Routines
Good Morning
House Warming
Tipsy
Harsh Punishments
New Addition
The Shrine
Forever Home

Picnic Under The Cherry Blossoms

2K 48 11
By Unidentified562

((Y/N)'s POV)

(Y/N)-Ahhhhh.

Senko fed me some more chicken curry after I played with Shira and Sora had me lay my head on her lap. Shiro wanted to play some more since we only played 1 round of hide and seek, but I think she used her powers to cheat at the game. That might be why Sora called us over to eat... That and she liked to rub my head as I laid on her lap, but instead of looking at her big chest, I just looked at the night sky. The curry wasn't really spicy and still warm for us to eat and she gave me a nice cup of juice to drink before she pushed me against Lady Sorato completely rest and have her force my emotions out again before I can play. I only whimpered and sniffled this time and Sora turned me to her with a smile on her face.

Sora-Sweetie, is it your parents again? ~

(Y/N)-No... Well, kind of. I j-just thought about how (B/N) and h-his friends lied and nobody believed me.

Sora-I see... I will pay them a visit later. Even if it's a little bit, I want you to let it all out right now. ~

She rubbed my head and I whimpered and sniffled for around 7 minutes until I stopped, so Shiro was about to take me back out to play. That was until we heard someone.

???-Senko, Shiro, Sora!

We all turned and I saw a woman walking up to us and she looked surprised until she looked happy.

Shiro paused and smiled too before she waved at this woman. She came up to us and looked at me when Shiro hit my legs with her tail a few times. I went behind her since I didn't really know how to deal with new people and we are so far from home. The woman bent down a little and looked at me, but the Senko got in her way of looking at me.

???-Hey, who's this?

Senko-This is (Y/N). We're caring for him.

???-Oh... Well, hello there. I'm Koenji.

(Y/N)-U-Um... H-Hi.

Koenji-He seems shy.

Shiro-He needs time to warm up to people.

Sora-Sadly, he won't be doing that right now. He will be spending all his time in treatments and pampering by us.

Koenji-When do you meet him?

Senko-A few days ago.

Koenji-Mind if I join to talk and catch up?

Senko-Well... Sure.

Shiro took me with her to go play while Koenji sat down with Senko and Sora.

(Timeskip 30 Minutes)

(Koenji's POV)

I missed Senko's cooking so much, but this was also a cutie paradise except for that sexy beast with four tails and a monster rack for a small body. As I closed my eyes in bliss, I looked at the company I had on the blanket and a nice soft pillow while watching cute Shiro and (Y/N) playing, even if (Y/N) was still shy about it.

This felt like heaven and it felt like hell having to keep my composer in order to enjoy this moment. I told Senko who took 'his' old apartment weeks after his death and the department he worked in took a huge hit with him gone. Senko and Sora told me how awful (Y/N)'s parents were and I offered to help in any way I could, but Senko said that they could handle it and he's doing much better already.

Keonji-So, where does he live? I would love to come over.

Sora-He lives far away from here. We simply used my magic to get here.

Keonji-I'm still getting used to that.

Senko-Regardless, we still have lots to do, but time spent away from his parents proves to have a very good impact on him.

Keonji-But wouldn't facing his parents head-on solve the problem and-.

Sora-His 'parents' refuse to listen to reason, so they have to be dealt with.

Just then, Shiro came back over to lay on a pillow with (Y/N) next to her and Senko reached over to pet his head. He only blushed at their touches and turned away when they cooed at him, so it was clear that they loved to tease him, but I don't know how I feel about Sora getting so close to him without properly covering herself. He's just a child and I don't think him getting used to that stuff like that is really a good thing for him.

Keonji's mind-I know what his parents did was just awful, but I don't think this is right either. Shouldn't CPS take care of him instead and they offer assistance on the side?

(Shiro's POV)

I read her thoughts about us being cute and adorable with him until I heard that and felt angry with her. He was better off with us and if I could change one thing is that I would take him out of that house and bring him to our shrine. I shared this with Senko and Lady Sora telepathically and Senko paused mid-way of having another bite of food and Lady Sora had a bit of a grim look on her face for a moment before we all looked at her.

Senko-Well, I'm sure that with the sun coming up soon, it might be a good time for him to go home and get some rest in the sun.

Keonji-But how far does he live?

Sora-A story for another time. Have a good night.

Lady Sora snapped her fingers to make the food, blanket, and pillows disappear into black flames. Keonji took this by surprise and Senko took (Y/N)'s hand and pulled him into her to wrap her tail in front of him to indicate that he is hers and by extension, ours.

Senko-It was nice seeing you again. Lady Sora, if we may. All of that playing made (Y/N) in need of a bath.

Sora-Of course.

Senko and (Y/N) were the first to be teleported back to the house. Lady Sora and I were about to head back too, but Keonji came up to me.

Keonji-Shiro, I know you all take pride in caring for others, but if I can offer a bit of advice-.

Sora-There will be no need for that. We have everything under control.

Keonji-But if his parents treated him badly in the same house, he won't ever truly get better! If his parents won't change if something happens that makes it too late, he needs to be in another home! Just tell me the address and I can have CPS over there.

My tail fluffed up a little and as anger coursed through my veins, Lady Saor stepped in between us which made me stop.

Sora-About what you just said about (Y/N) not getting better. Do tell.

((Y/N)'s POV)

Senko took me straight to the bathroom in the bedroom to give me a bath with her and she looked a little mad. It did look kind of cute, but I don't like it when others are mad. I let her do what she wanted in the bath and waited for us to get out and dried off to let her dress me before we realized that Sora and Shiro were not back, yet. I wonder if they were doing something else or were still talking to Keonji since they were friends. Senko put me on the bed with a cartoon to cuddle and rub herself against me.

(Y/N)-U-Um Senko... Are you ok?

Senko-... You love what I do for you, right?

(Y/N)-What?

Senko-I cook, clean, pamper, stood up to those bullies and adults, and played... All for you. I have to be the best person 'and' demi-goddess in your life, right?

(Y/N)-I-I-... Yes.

She pulled my face into her to hold me tighter while she smiled and rubbed my head and back. We stayed with here in bed and she used her magic to lock the door and close the curtains to make it darker in here for a nap. I guess, I could sleep a little, but her fireballs filled the room and danced to make it feel... so perfectly warm in here.

Senko-Just relax and relax and close those cute little gems... Have a good nap... I love you. ~

Soon, I couldn't even keep my eyes open to finish the episode... I fell asleep while snuggling into her.

(Timeskip 4 Hours)

(Sora's POV)

Keonji made some pretty good points like we can't waste time cleaning when (Y/N) would prefer and therefore need one of our specific comforts, and going around that would be a hassle and make this process take longer. The parents simply won't learn, so we will just need to keep them locked up, even more, to be properly trained at home when they are not at work, but then I got to thinking... Why stop there? If the house will be a problem too then he will need a new space, but the shrine might be too overwhelming... Good thing Nakano's old place is going to be vacant soon enough and Keonji will have a part to play to. Shiro had her bring us back to her apartment and I locked the door before Shiro cast a spell on Keonji to reveal her deepest desire and she will keep that up until her mind is nice and mushy for us. She looked at a good spot now as she just wanted pictures of us in outfits which was a little fun, but it was about time we got down to business.

Keonji-Those maid outfits look so cute on you... *chuckles* Cute. ~

Sora-Keonji... Kneel down.

Her mind was lost in her pleasure, so she obeyed me and I walked up to her.

Sora-What you thought about earlier with CPS and taking (Y/N) from us made us 'very' angry.

Keonji-*Snicker* S-Sooorrryy. ~

Sora-We will take care of the person next door to see that they are moved by the end of the door, so we will be neighbors.

Keonji-Do I get more pictures? ~

Sora-No dear, sorry. We have a very important job for you though.

Keonji-Really? But I'm a... uh... Hahahaha, I forgot! *snicker* Hahahaha! ~

Sora-You're a toy, sweetheart.

Keonji-Hahahaha, a toy?!... I'm not a toy! That's soooo-. Hahahaha! ~

Sora-Give a try. Call yourself a toy. You might like it.

I turned her to a mirror and put her in front of it and Shiro put her fire in the view of the reflection again which made Keonji look even duller than she did already.

Keonji-O-Ok... Toy... Tooooyyyyy! You're a toy!... Toy, toy, *snicker* t-toooooo-! Hahahahaha! This is fuuuuunnnnn! ~

Just then Shiro walked behind her and she fell over laughing while looking up at Shiro.

Shiro-See, you do love it. Good toys do what they are told, like they will come over to clean and make sure their place is clean too for (Y/N) to come over whenever he likes.

Keonji-I wanna be a good toy! ~

Sora-Oh, but what you thought of earlier made you a 'bad toy', and bad toys get punished, don't they?

Keonji-Awwwww, Keonji was a bad toy? Bad toys get punished?

Sora-Yep.

I summoned fire into my hands and glared at her.

Sora-They do.

(Timeskip 20 Minutes)

Keonji was crying over her bed and I made her have blisters on her ass and feet, but Shiro pulled her down and as she lied on the ground, Shiro put her foot on her face.

Keonji-*Sobbing* D-Don't want to be a bad toy anymore!

Shiro-When we are here and tell you to do something, we don't care what it is. You will do it and you will do nothing else unless given permission or the privilege. Understand?

She nodded her head and Shiro let her go to kiss our feet before I headed next door to take care of this new neighbor.

Sora-Oh, Keonji... When our baby is settled in here, I want you to do a little something. As a good toy.

Shiro finally let her spell vanish since Keonji was now a hollow husk that will last for a good time now.

Keonji-Y-Yes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 9 7
he NEEDS you A yandere story about Zenitsu sooooo yeah big trigger warning: Violence, murder, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, death genocide...
716K 31.3K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
481K 15.1K 16
You should have never brought him home. At first he was cute and innocent. He adored you but that adoration quickly turned into an obsession. Now no...
9.4K 340 26
My life has always been terrible. I was always bullied at school. I don't know why, it just seemed that people didn't like my presence. The guys woul...