Freedom Awaits | COMPLETED

By iceemeout

In which Fatima loves Zac, through hell and back. However once Zac regains freedom, will he love her the same? More

002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010

001

1.4K 67 90
By iceemeout

Fatima Taylor.

"Bitch we know why you excited." Andi joked as Fatima smiled sipping her drink. "Girl shut up." Fatima laughed.

"She can't wait look at her all giddy." Danni also cracked a joke on Fatima. "Leave her alone, she hasn't physically seen him in 10 years."

Today was the day Zachary Taylor was coming home from jail. Fatima couldn't be more excited.

10 years ago she was awoken out her sleep to Zac crying. After that day her whole world was changed drastically.

TRAVEL 🧭 TIME

Zachary had just slipped on his brand new pair of jordan 4's. He looked to his right at his wife sleeping in bed.

Tears swelled up in his eyes and he put his head in his hands and began to sob. Fatima started moving around and then got up.

She turned to her left, "Baby what's wrong?" She questioned immediately. She crawled over to his side.

"Baby I'm sorry." He started crying harder which resulted in her to start crying. "What's wrong Zac? Tell me baby please!"

"I've been running a drug business behind your back for years." He admitted after a moment of silence.

Fatima inhaled sharply, "3 months ago I got caught, I had a choice to turn myself in or go on the run."

"How many?" She spoke, knowing the outcome of the situation. "10," he mumbled, her whole world felt like it fell apart.

"No no no no no baby," she cried loudly, "I can't loose you that long Zachary." She kissed all over his face.

She had now climbed into his lap and hugged him tightly as if she was trying to merge their bodies into one.

"I'm sorry Fatima, I failed you, and Angel." He spoke. His heart was broken knowing he was going to miss half of his daughters life.

She was only 1, when he returned she was going to be 11. On the way to being a preteen. "When do you leave?"

"Tonight. Right now." He said as he firmly gripped her body. "I love you baby, always and forever."

"I'm not asking you to wait for me. I don't want you to feel isolated from dating because of me."

"If you want to move on you can- I would never. You're mine forever, I'm not going to find anyone better."

"I'm sorry for lying to you about what I was doing, I should've told you about my side hussle. Now karmas biting me in the ass."

She sighed before kissing his cheek again, "I have to go mama." Zac said after a few minutes.

Tears fell from Fatima's eyes again, "I wanna come," she spoke, before he could protest she was in her closet.

She threw on a black two piece and a pink jacket. She grabbed her pink tote bag and was out the closet.

Zac shook his head, she grabbed his hand and he grabbed hers. They left there bedroom and made there way to Angel's room.

She was awoke playing with a toy. "Girl what're you doing up?" Fatima asked scaring her.

She closed her eyes, Fatima picked her up and she laughed. "Heyyyy," she dragged out, "Hi babygirl." Zac took her from T.

He got her dressed and they all left the house. The car ride was silent other than Angel blabbing random words she knew.

When Fatima pulled infront of the Atlanta County Jail, she sighed. She knew it was real now.

Zac looked to her and sighed, "I love you forever baby." He spoke kissing her cheek. She nodded.

They all got out the car and walked into the building, "Zachary Taylor." Said the lady as he came up. "We've been waiting on you."

"Mhmm1." He mumbled, "Tanner and Clyde." The lady spoke into her walky talky. "Copy." Was said in between the static.

Two officers came out with handcuffs, "Zachary Taylor." The one with the badge that said Clyde spoke.

It was the officer who had gave Zac his ultimatum. Before they could cuff him Fatima and Angel both hugged him crying full tears.

Angel wasn't aware of what happened but she was crying because her parents were. "Daddy wuv you." She touched his face.

"I love you too baby girl, so much. Be good to mommy okay?" He nodded causing her to nod. "Kay Kay."

"You're my world okay? Don't you ever forget it. Make sure to write me everyday okay?" Fatima nodded vividly.

She kissed him for a while before the officers told him it was time to go.

"Bye baby, say bye daddy." Fatima yelled, "By dada!!!" Angel yelled as well as they took Zac to the back.

TRAVEL 🧭 OVER

"Tima, you're crying."  Andi said as the girls looked at her with concern. "I'm sorry." She grabbed the tissue from Sabrina.

"It's okay friend." Danni rubbed her shoulder. She chatted with them for a while before going to get Angel from school.

"Had a good day?" She asked as Angel buckled herself in. " I guess." She shrugged not feeling like talking.

"Okay." Fatima looked at her through the rear view mirror. Angel stuffed her AirPods in her ears and turned the volume up on her IPad.

Fatima pulled infront got the jail. Angel looked up confused. "Mom, you know it's not Sunday right?"

Fatima nodded, "Yea I do." She said as she parked. Angel sat in the back confused as Fatima got out the car.

That was until she saw the gates open and her dad come strolling out with a huge smile. "DADDY!" She yelled.

"BABY!" Fatima yelled at the same time, Fatima ran to him and hugged him tightly. Angel had gotten out the car now.

She ran over and jumped on him after Fatima pulled away. "I missed you babygirl!" He kissed her cheek.

The girls were crying. "You've gotten so big!" Angel nodded as Zac stared at her in awe. He was so happy to see them behind the glass.

"I know daddy," she laughed before hugging him again. He turned to Fatima. "You're so beautiful mama." He pulled her in and kissed her.

"You got a man?" He asked her, she nodded. "Who?" Angel and Fatima both stared at him like he was dumb. "You daddy!" Angel said.

The three of them laughed and Zac wiped away both there tears. "I love y'all so much," he said as they group hugged.

After they got in the car and drove home. It was a great day in the Taylor household. It finally felt complete again.

After 10 years, Zachary Taylor, the man of the house was finally home. And they couldn't be more happier than they were now.

However all Zac could think about was how to tell Fatima, he fucked up and he fucked up bad.

Portrayed by Devale Ellis.

Portrayed By Crystal Hayslett.

Portrayed By Jordyn James.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 1.2K 22
The Taylor honeymoon is over. Come travel with the family a few years in as they overcome some marital drama. An overly invested stalker has taken an...
21.6K 1.6K 20
Stay Tuned 👀
14.3K 388 11
...
60.6K 3.1K 45
**Sequel to Taylor Ever After** While Fatima has called it quits on her marriage on the cusp of an emotional breakdown, Zac is forced to deal with t...