Mattheo Riddle One shots

By youatemysunshine07

Don't mind me, I'm just trying to write Mattheo Riddle One Shots. Give Feedback <3 More

face masks <3
dress shopping
Potion Homework
Jealousy
u fell asleep on him (texting)
cute texts compilation
In need of Attention
The hands-off law
Why do you care?
shower

wiping away kisses

2.9K 40 14
By youatemysunshine07

I was scrolling through TikTok when I saw a girlfriend wiping her boyfriend's kisses to see how he would react and it was very entertaining to watch so I decided to try it with my boyfriend.

Today we were supposed to just relax in his room, eat takeout, watch a movie and maybe spend the night.

I looked at the time and decided to get ready, I changed my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun then went to Mattheo's dorm, I knocked on the door before going in.

Mattheo was seated at his desk doing his homework "hey, pretty girl" he smiled "hey, theo" I smiled back, "I ordered your favorite" he said, "y/f/f/f/r!!" (your favorite fast food restaurant).

I hugged and thanked him, he kissed my lips but I decided to keep this one.

Mattheo changed his clothes while I did his bed and brought out his laptop, going into our shared Netflix account.

"The food is going to be here in 30", he said getting in bed, I cuddled into Matteo's side and he pressed play.

Little into the movie I snuggled closer to him and he looked at me using his index finger to get me to face him, he smiled and pecked my lips.

I brought my hand to my lips and lightly whipped his kiss away, Mattheo looked back at me and frowned, he pecked my lips again and I waited 2 seconds before wiping my lips again.

"Darling why are you doing that," he asked "doing what" I tried not to laugh, he kissed my lips and I wiped my lips again "THIS", he said and I laughed "what I'm not doing anything," I said and I could see he was starting to get annoyed.

he pecked my lips again and I grinned wiping it off the kiss "stop it" he glared at me "stop what" I asked "stop wiping my fucking kisses" he said mad making me laugh "I'm not. My lips are just itchy" I told him and he raised a brow "Okay then let me help you with that" he said kissing my lips again and again and again.

"Mattheo stop" I giggled pushing him away, he looked at me waiting for me to do something, and as I was about to wipe his kiss away he said "don't you dare" looking at my hand.

I smiled and quickly wiped my lips "alright that's IT" he said holding both my hands into his and started kissing my face multiple times.

I tried to free my hands from his grip but he just pined them on top of my head,

"how" *kiss*

"dare" *kiss*

"you" *kiss* *kiss*

"wipe" *kiss*

"my" *kiss*

"fucking" *kiss*

"kisses" *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Mattheo kissed my face, neck and shoulders "say you're sorry" he said "I'm sorry" I laughed and he stopped "now tell me I'm hot" he said and I smiled "you're hot", "and sexy" he added and I giggled "and sexy" I said and he smiled pecking my lips.

"One last thing, tell me how great of a boyfriend I am", he said and I playfully rolled my eyes, "Mattheo Riddle you're the hottest, sexiest man I have ever seen not to mention the best boyfriend ever and I love you so so so so much", | said and he smiled.

"That's my girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 4.4K 31
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...
10.1K 23 18
Elly is a incontinence girl for as long as she remembers. She always had troubles holding it, but lately it seems like its getting worse. She struggl...
10K 704 35
~ အချစ်ကိုဥပက္ခာပြု၍ ဦးနောက်နဲ့ ရွေးချယ်ရမည်ဆိုရင်တောင် မင်းကရွေးချယ်ဖို့ ထိုက်သင့်တဲ့သူ ~