CALM IN HIS STORM

Por HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... Mรกs

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
โ™ก[2]โ™ก
โ™ก[3]โ™ก
โ™ก[4]โ™ก
โ™ก[5]โ™ก
โ™ก[6]โ™ก
โ™ก[7]โ™ก
โ™ก[8]โ™ก
โ™ก[9]โ™ก
โ™ก[10]โ™ก
โ™ก[11]โ™ก
โ™ก[12]โ™ก
โ™ก[13]โ™ก
Very important
โ™ก[14]โ™ก
โ™ก[15]โ™ก
โ™ก[16]โ™ก
โ™ก[17]โ™ก
โ™ก[18]โ™ก
โ™ก[19]โ™ก
โ™ก[20]โ™ก
โ™ก[21]โ™ก
โ™ก[22]โ™ก

โ™ก[1]โ™ก

2.6K 137 11
Por HJwritesTK

TAEKOOK

🐯🐰

1.9K words

He groaned in his sleep as the sun rays hit his pale face. The dark circles under his eyes, giving away the sleeplessness. He frowned and peeked under the duvet when he felt some discomfort.

"Fuck." He muttered in shock when he was his member still very much planted in... Wait? What her name again? Who cares. Not even the person who spend the night with her.

He pulled out in disgust. No. The whole cock warming thing was not planned. He fell asleep, more like fell unconscious because of the amount of alcohol he consumed last night.

"I can't believe I was inside someone for so long." He rubbed his temple, trying to ease the pain the hangover is causing. He peeked to look at the person's face sleeping next to him, who went back to sleep after whining when he pulled out.

He was checking if he could recognize her or not.

Oh, he knows that face. She is from his school. That means he'd have to act nice and kind. It'll be helpful when he wants another session.

He eyed her naked back, looking at her curves and muttered under his breath. "Yup. Definitely gonna have another session in the future. Hm... maybe more than one."

He got out of the bed and put on his boxer shorts, walking on his tip toes towards the bathroom. Trying hard to not make a sound that could wake the person on his bed up.

Like always or most of the times, he wants his maids to handle them with all the lies he taught them. By now, they are coming up with their own lies, already very much used to Jungkook's shenanigans.

"H-hey..."

"Shit." He muttered under his breath cursing himself for not waking a little early. He faked a smile and turned around to look at her, not before rolling his eyes in irritation.

"You are up."

She looked at him sensually, eyeing his built figure and spoke. "Shall we finish what we started? You left me high and dry." She finished with a pout.

"I have somewhere to go. Let's just say there are many more nights to come and they for sure will be wild."

She smiled shyly getting up from the bed, wrapping the duvet around her naked body. She stands on her toes, expecting a kiss from him. Jungkook looks away and soon smiles when he looks at her fallen face.

"Morning breath." He says and walks towards the bathroom. She smiles looking at the clock and widens her eyes.

"Oh my God!!!" Jungkook looks at her in irritation at the scream. Already not liking the fact that he had to speak a couple of extra lines to escape her.

"Jungkook!! We are going to be late to school. It's an important day." She spoke while searching for her clothes. Jungkook paid no heed to her and shut the bathroom door to at least shower in peace.

It's not like he hates them or anything. He was just a man with few words. He doesn't like to have conversations.

He talks only when he feels like it or when it is absolutely necessary and expect same from others too. He feels like talking only when he is with his friends. He talks when he needs to get a girl into his bed. He doesn't talk to them until 10 minutes before he plans on f*cking them again.

As soon as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso, he was glad he found his room empty. It's cleaned too. The maids probably cleaned it as soon as she left.

Strangely, or maybe not so strange for someone like Jungkook that girls don't mind his ignorance as long as they are on his list.

He rushed down the stairs not bothering to acknowledge the million of maids bowed to him as he passed them. He halted in his steps and listened intently to the silence and rolled his eyes. Of course no one was home.

But he has nothing to worry about he always has money to accompany him. The best companion one could ever ask. 

I mean look at the power it holds. First proof- the amount and varieties of food cooked for breakfast, for him alone knowing very well he doesn't eat much.

As expected, he just quickly took a toast and went to his garage. Can they really call it a garage?

Though the mansion was his parent's, every single inch of it was designed to the princes' liking, being the only heir.

The mansion went through many renovations as Jungkook's taste changed with his growing age, just like he changes the kind of people he chose to sleep with.

Or changes many number of people itself.

He fished out the keys of his favourite bad boy, totally in the mood to drive it. Best start for new day of the college for a fresh new year.

Is he even going to college? He dialed his friend on bluetooth as he drove the roaring car.

He chewed on his gum, focusing on the road as he heard his friends voice, more like scream from the speakers.

He cringed at the noise and came to the point, ignoring all the silly greetings of his best buddies. But he was sure the one screaming was Eunwoo.

The only thing he was glad about was the fact that both of his friends are together. Saved him from the trouble of making two calls.

"What are you doing? Where are you?" He spoke nonchalantly as he turned the steering to the left with his left hand as the right hand set his hair in place.

That answers our previous doubt. No. He is not going to the university on the first day.

"Why are you together so early?"

"We are going to the university. New year. New admissions. New faces. You know what I mean." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Eunwoo's reply.

"You are talking as if girls are scarce in the world. You should know better. You end up with someone new every now and then."

"Ya. You the one to talk. At least its every now and then for me. For you it's everyday." Eunwoo argued back, huffing in the process.

"Whatever. Let's meet at our hangout. Not in the mood for college."

"Jungkook. We can't do that. It's our first day." A calm voice out the three spoke. Yugyeom. The mature person out of the three.

"I am really not in the mood Yug. I don't know it's the hangover or what but-" Yugyeom let out a deep sigh understanding his friend and hummed. 

"Will be there in 30 minutes." Jungkook hummed as he spoke. "Eunwoo, call Justin. Tell him that I need Mars and Tune. The best quality."

The code names for marijuana and heroin respectively.

"You know you are his favorite. Of course he will give you the best."

Jungkook smiled proudly at Eunwoo's words, reaching his destination. How satisfying it is to be rich. Everything will just follow you like a puppy.

"In that case, it's going to take an hour. Yug will be there in half. I will get the things you asked for." He hummed and got out of the car after disconnecting the call.

He walked inside what looks likes comic store for normal people but all the illegal things happens in the basement.

From bettings on games to playing pools and to sell and buy drugs, the safest place in whole Seoul to use drugs freely. I mean the Jeon Jungkook would choose best even for illegal things.

These says the comic stores are rarely visited, so they chose this store as a cover up.

If the place sells everything Jungkook needs, then why did he ask Eunwoo to get it you ask. Because he wants the best quality, that cost 25 times more than what the stuff the others use. Some times it exceeds 100 times, depends on the type of drug.

.

"Here you go." Eunwoo passed the bag to Jungkook who was talking to Yugyeom. "Shall we begin?" He asked with excitement ass he rubbed his palms together, eying the bag.

"Uh-uh. It's for later." Jungkook interrupted causing Eunwoo's smile to fall off.

"Later?"

"Welcome party from Suho tonight." Eunwoo squealed in excitement. Suho throws one of the best parties. First day and last day of the college are his days. It's going to be bomb.

"You don't go to college on the first day. But you go to the party for celebrating the day. I am proud of you both." Yugyeom said rolling his eyes.

"You could've attended the college then. Why are you here with us?" Eunwoo pointed at Yugeom with a slight glare for complaining.

"You know very well. We are never away. Especially, I should be next to you to look after you. I will be the only one who will be sober."

Jungkook smiled as he stopped on his beer. He knows how thoughtful, caring an mature Yugyeom is unlike Eunwoo. It's been hours that the trio started spending time today.

"It's almost time. Let's leave."

Jungkook nodded.

"Before that we have to eat. I am starving." Yugywom suggested and they left to a restaurant. They ate to their hearts content, knowing very well they'll need the energy to have a blast in the party.

.

The sounds of songs mixed with people screaming and talking faded away along with the smoke he blew from his lips.

This feeling of feeling light, feeling like you are floating, this indescribable feeling making his body feel like he is in heaven.

Right now he was wondering that how come something that makes you feel so good is bad for your health.

He is probably feeling even more elevated because of the beat quality. Let's say his money paid off.

The friction on his lap made him open his bloodshot eyes proving his intoxicated state caused by the weed.

He looked at the forgotten girl on his lap who grinded her ass hard on his hard on, her hands wrapped around his neck.

He patted her thigh asking her get up and held her wrist to leave from the party. She followed him bouncing in her step happily for being Jungkook's choice for the day.

Jungkook has no idea how she ended up on his lap. He will probably get the answers when he not under weeds effect.

All he knows is he is hard and he needs a hole. As soon as he walks out he saw his driver waiting for him next to his car.

This happens everytime he goes somewhere. Yugyeom calls his driver to make sure he reach home safely because sometimes even he gets drunk.

Taking a cab is always an option. That's what Yugyeom and Eunwoo choose everytime they are drunk but there is no way in hell Jungkook will travel in some stupid cab.

His driver was about to open the front door but hurriedly open the back door when he noticed that his master has company.

He bowed as Jungkook settled in the back seat along with girl.

The driver closed the door and took a deep breath preparing himself, mostly his ears already knowing what is about to happen.

He got into the car and drove to the mansion, avoiding to look into the mirror not wanting to witness what was happening in the back.

As soon as they reached the mansion Jungkook hurriedly left the car dragging the girl along to his room.

Let's say his day ended with the noises of skin slapping echoing his room.

End of Chapter 1
🐯🐰

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

231K 17.9K 48
[FREE STORY w/ bonus paid chapters] When a scandal hits perfect seventeen-year-old Rose in the run-up to an election, she starts to believe that her...
103K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
7.9K 172 5
this is a story about how love is truly being put to the test. hope you enjoy. please vote and comment.
304K 8.6K 42
In which a Weasley falls in love with the daughter of a supposedly wanted mass murderer. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...