After 5 years || KTH × Reader...

由 Taexynficz

Maybe for her 'The word Forever meant never' but for him 'The word Forever meant her'.... Them meeting 'After... 更多

Introduction
Pregnant
After Breakup
You
Reunite
Secrets
Mystery
Him
Idea
Executing
Girlfriend??
Recalling
Memories
Memories 2
Memories 3
Memories 4
Memories 5
Memories 6
Memories 7
Memories 8
Memories 9
Memories 10
Fiance??🤔
Jealousy
Are you scared?
Partners??
Can we start again??
Revealing
Understanding
Wanna meet your Appa??
Appa??
Maybe a little
A little time
I miss you...
You're not a stranger
Mrs.Kim
Wife or life??
Jealousy 2
Another chance
Dinner date
Unexpected
The plan
My Love
Finished
Engagement
With you
Blood
Brother
Love ideas
Announcement
The Marriage
Epilogue

You and I

51 4 16
由 Taexynficz

"I looked him,he looked at me.I looked away,and then i again looked him,he was still looking...😳"

👼💙 : Listen to 'You & I' by One direction while reading.

Yn's pov :

I woke up as sunlight hits directly over my face.I let out a lazy yawn and sat up stretching my body i don't why but for some reasons my body felt numb.I looked around to saw All the three girls are lying next to me.I smiled looked at them but soon it faded when i recalled yesterday's events.Yesterday was really not the best day of my life,it was really a lot for me to take in.

'My parents sudden arrival, i argued with them, then he came and then he left without anything..Appa told today Jungwoo's family is coming over..'

Which means he didn't accept us,even after all those confessions they didn't even cared about my future..( Chuckles )

Yn : What a fool I'm to expect them chose my life before their self-respect..

My eyes started to get glossy as i sat there sobbing silently thinking about my life.Now i don't know what's on their mind even after they know i had a daughter,what if they abandon her...

'No no no!! I won't let that happen!! i won't abandon my daughter,my life..NO!!'

My mind was occupied with a lot which led to bad headache.But what hurts a lot was still there are no messages, calls or any hint of him.

'Did he really gave up on me,on us,on our love??'

I looked at the clock and realized it's already mid-afternoon, i let out a huge sigh before entering into the restroom to take a long comforting shower,while drying my hair i heard my phone rang.A sudden wave of happiness and excitement ran through my body as i thought it's Him who was calling,but guess what I'm wrong,my jaws clenched when i saw the caller Id and it's none other than my Mom.I ignored it but she kept calling again and again making me irritate.Being annoyed i attended the call,

OTP :

Yn : What tf you want now now??

Ym : Watch your words!! you're talking with your mom!!

Yn : Yeah..A mom who ruined her daughter's happiness!!

Ym : PARK YN!!

Yn : Yes I'm!! now if you don't have anything to say lemme cut the call cuz i don't have freaking time to listen to your Bullshits!!

Ym : He really spoiled you a lot!! anyways be ready at 4, My driver will pick you up, Jungwoo parents had already arrived and we are gonna talk about marraige stuffs so don't be late!!

Yn : WHAT?? didn't i said i called off this marraige??

Ym : Listen we aren't asking you for permission, it's just an information,so you better behave obediently before them and most importantly come here as your Park Yn,daughter of Park Shinkee not as CEO Park Yn understood??

Yn : And what makes you think that i will listen to you??

Ym : Be careful with your words daughter!! oops no no Mother of a daughter...

She said in a evil tone before ending the call as i gulped hard and sat on the floor.I know now they're literally forcing me to marry Jungwoo by blackmailing me in name of Amy.And i also know they can do anything with just a nod..At this point I'm getting scared,

' One side no hint of him,another side forcing me to marry...'

I just now wish the world to stop i feel like my heart being ripped off while I'm alive.
After a self-arguement, i decided to call him but no response.I thought of calling the others but what if they are busy?? at this point i don't wanna disturb them afterall they had already done alot..

'Now i guess...I have to marry him for the sake of Amy..let me just pretend like i had never seen Taehyung after 5 years in India,i had never kept business with him,i had never heard him confessing, i had never confessed my love for him, i had never hugged him or kissed him, i had never went on a dinner date with him..Never...never...'

Time skips :

Every passing second i felt like my soul is giving up.And it's already 4 and here I'm waiting for my mother's car driver to arrive.
And what annoyed me more is she even send some staffs to do my make-up and the dress I'm wearing is not even in my choice!!

My reddy eyes were covered by eyeshadow,
eyeliner,maskara and i don't even know what they had even applied and my puffy cheeks were hidden under foundation,blush and my pale lips were painted by lipstick,
lipliner,lip gloss gosh it freaking uncomfortable!! but i have no other choices..It looks like they are gonna finish the engagement today itself!! I swear if it's not for Amy then i would not be sitting here like a freaking puppet!! not so later i heard the horn sound outside indicating the car had arrived,i stood up and walked towards the door but stumbled because of this freaking heels,i cursed the heels and sat on the car and the driver drove off to our destination.God knows where on the earth.

Soon we reached the place i guess it's my parents choice cuz the surroundings and the design itself telling me It's theirs!! i sighed in frustration as i entered,the staffs bowed at me for which i reciprocated the same.They led me to the top most floor and i was welcomed by my mother waiting at the hall entrance.

Ym : Guess my plan worked huh??

Yn : MOM!! i swear if you te--

Yd : Lower your turn missy !! be obedient and greet them!!

He said as i looked at the two middle-aged couples probably Jungwoo's parents sitting there in the table smiling at me which i returned with a fake one.I looked around but didn't found Jungwoo guess he will be here later, I just prayed to God that he would do something to stop this bullshits!!

Yn : Greetings Mr&Mrs.Jeon

Ym : They aren't your in laws!! they are our relatives!!

Yn : Ohhh I'm sorry uncle & aunt..

I bowed at them and sat along with them silently praying to the God.As time passes i thought Jungwoo and family couldn't make it,but guess what nothing happens as i think,

Ym : Omo here comes the groom's parents!!

My mom said as both my parents went towards them and welcomed them by hugging as they did the same too.And i didn't even bothered to look up.Soon they took a seat beside me and started to discuss something for which i didn't paid any attention,but my eyebrows furrowed when i heard my Mom speaking,

Ym : Everything is alright, but where is the groom??

Xxx : I apolize for that..That brat is probably running late by stucking in the traffic...

I heard a sweet voice which i assume Jungwoo's mom voice while i just hoped he won't show up.But here I'm again doing wrong by hoping something which is definitely not gonna happen.Not so soon i herad footsteps approaching us as i shut my eyes not wanting the tears to escape.

Yd : So as everyone arrived let's start the discussion..

Yyy : Sure Mr.Park!!

Yd: So the engagement will be held within 3 days and we can held the marriage by next Sunday...I hope we are not rushing the things out...

'Ofc you're rushing Dad...Like literally within 2 weeks!! within 2 weeks you're ruining your Daughter's life dad...'

Xxx : No no Mr.Park you guys aren't rushing,we too wanna finish this marriage as soon as possible so carry on..

With that they started to discuss about literally each and everything from the colour of the roses in decoration to the food menu!! and i tried my best not to burst or cry infront of them.From the starting i had not heard Jungwoo uttering a word,i guess he was too forced in this shit.I still didn't looked up and dared to meet his eyes,cuz i know if i do i will broke down, He believed me in cancelling this marraige but i just broke his trust.But what is disturbing me was whether Jungwoo's parents knows about Amy or not if they know about her then how on this earth they came to accept this proporsal??also didn't my parents know know about Jungwoo's son?? Why can't they freaking understand us?Then what about those two poor little souls? The discussion on ruining both of our happiness continued as i sat there in the position to do nothing,but my eyebrows furrowed when i heard,

Jungwoo : I apolize for being late Mr&Mrs.Park..

My head shot up hearing Jungwoo's voice as i looked at behind me to see Jungwoo along with his parents, Girlfriend coming towards us with a smile. Then it suddenly hit me,

'If Jungwoo & family arrived just now then the people my parents talking to are...'

I gulped before turning and looked at the person infront of me and my body froze,my eyes widened as i looked at Him, who was smiling at me..

Tae's pov :

Tae : Shit!! I'm running late!!

I cursed myself as i continously pressed the horn of my car.And after a while i finally reached the place where the marraige discussion was going on.I quickly entered as the staffs gasped but later bowed at me and showed me the way to the top most floor.

As i reached there i saw everyone's already arrived which means...

'I Jimin today'

I looked at her who was sitting awkwardly there between my uncle and aunt as i tried hard not to chuckle.I guess she didn't know what is going on around her.I beckoned the elders not go call me by my name as i sat infront of her.Then later they started to discuss while all i done was looking at my love whose head didn't even shot up.

I didn't even uttered a word as i noticed her tapping the floor anxiously while fiddling her fingers.
The drama went well until that Jungwoo guy ruined it!!

'I swear to god this boy surely knows how to get on my nerves!!!'

I saw her looking behind her when she heard Jungwoo's voice and not so soon she turned to look at me and the moment her eyes met mine her eyes widened as i smiled and waved at her.

Yd : Ohh finally you guys came?? we nearly finished discussing!!

Jd : I'm sorry ParK..Just stuck in the traffic..

Yd : Aishh...Anyways meet Mr&Mrs.Kim aand their son Kim Taehyung,my soon to be son-in-law.

Me and my parents stood up and greeted them as they did too before taking their seat.Then Yn's father again told about the marraige arrangements.I saw how Yn's facial expression is changing into sad to confusion as i chuckled looking at her reaction.I heard her cursing,

Yn : WTF is going on here??

...........👻.........

👼💙 : Here you guys go with the next one.I think Taehyung is gonna be beat the shit out by Yn😆,anyways hope you all liked it💜

Lob you tannies💞

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...