sidemen imagines

By sighmen

little imagines and other things that are sidemen related. WARNING: anything could happen. More

one: vik
two: simon
four: josh
five: simon
seven: harry
eight: simon
nine: simon
ten: preference
eleven: harry
twelve: preference
thirteen: preference
fourteen: vik
fifteen: simon
sixteen: tobi
seventeen: vik

six: simon

1.3K 47 10
By sighmen

For marcel-

"99 Things to Do: When You Have the Time"

I look around from my spot on a park bench. I pull out my earphones and pause my music, resting the bundle on my book. The book reads:

15: sit quietly for five minutes listening to the sounds around you.

I listen to the bustling of the city: quiet chatter as people walk past, their heels clicking against the pavement, transport moving, an angry honk of a car horn here and there.

What catches my eye is four boys laughing and cruising on the latest trend; the hovertrax [A/N: swegway!].

I decide whist also number fifteen in my book, I might as well do thirteen too:

13: Observe those around you; what do you think they are thinking feeling, wanting?

One speaks to a camera, I squint; they are youtubers.

Well the boy out of front of the other three is showing off, wanting attention from the girl to his left; frankly if it was me in be more impressed by him walking...

The boy laughs loudly at a comment made by the guy with dark hair and a beard to match. He does a spin and zooms past his friend; even more of a show off.

He's just makes me want to roll my eyes, showing up his friend who looks like he has trouble finding a girlfriend anyway. Bearded loony probably already has a girlfriend; thus why he's showing his friend that is trying to impress - but failing - up.

This makes, even though the boy is laughing, probably upset; it's as if showing his feelings would probably cause teasing from his friends... Sad..

The other two joke about, the taller one with his camera out full stretch of his arm in front of them both. Holy crap he's a looker and a half.

"WEEEEEE" Tall kid's friend

[A/N: i don't know how to explain Tobi without being racist!!!!?!?!? So I'm just going to tell you here that this is Tobi] shouts childishly and zooms off.

The tall boy speaks to his camera by himself, I can't help but stare.

He has the whole world in his hands. Probably could lure a girl in with a twitch of a smile. He doesn't know this though; the look in his eyes is too innocent. He's speaking what comes to mind. He's wanting a good video; to reach the expectations, probably high expectations, of his fan base.

I look down to book, I can still hear the boys muck about, only metres away.

I begin furiously flicking through the book; I have to do all of these things at some point. I find number 56.

56: Start a conversation with a total stranger.

I look up. Should I?

The idea is risky. Very much so. They could think I am a fan, or some stalker. I have to think fast but strategically.

What to do, what to do... I rattle my brain for ideas. Ideas that aren't too embarrassing and are legitimate.

The lightbulb clicks in my brain and I shoot up from my seat. I shove my phone in my pocket and my earphones, book and pen in my messenger bag before walking with some unknown boost of confidence.

"Excuse me" I touch the arm to the tall boy. He turns swiftly on his hovertrax; his expression a look of confusion, "Hi, um, would you have any idea where to Library is?"

I know where the Library; I was there not that ago studying. I probably know the CBD like the back of my hand.

"Hello, uhh yeah" He is taken back for a moment, his eyes widen for a split of a second before smiling, the gesture confuses me.

"Just a couple of blocks down and left; you won't miss it. I'm Simon." He puts his hand out for me to shake. I never knew asking for directions required introducing yourself...

"Audrey" I chuckle lightly and shake his hand awkwardly, "Thank you, I-"

"Nice to meet you Audrey, would you like to have a go on my swegway?" He asks, cutting me off.

"Swegway?" I furrow my eyebrows, knitting them together. He points down to hovertrax, "Ohhh... That thing"

"Yeah" he steps down off it yet still manages to tower me, "Here" he grabs my hand with one of his and hold my elbow/upper arm with the other.

"Uhh okay" my eyes widen, I never said yes to this offer...

I slowly take my first foot and place it on the thing, it wobbles and I lift my foot off it hesitantly.

"It's okay, just take it slowly" Simon encourages. I glance at him for a moment and he sends me a warm smile; I'M MELTING....

I look back down to the 'swegway' and try again, putting my foot on it and steadying it.

"Now the other foot" Simon chuckles lightly.

"Oh I thought one was good enough" I joke which causes him to laugh, "please don't allow me to fall" I tell him and stare at the 'swegway' in complete concentration.

"You won't fall, I'll be here to catch you" he mumbles, "I promise."

*******

I look at the books, gliding my finger over the spines, on my bookshelf. I'm trying to decide what book I'll read on the holiday I'm going on.

99 Things to do; when you have the time.

I pull out the book remembering I never finished it. I walk over to my bed, taking a seat on it and opening to book up. I haven't touched it for almost a year.

I flick through my pages. The tasks done have a little date of when I did them beside or underneath them; signifying I had completed the task.

I smile at my favourite page. It had printed the date of which my life got so much better. Underneath the date is a note, a name and a phone number with a little smiley face beside it.

"Audrey" my mum calls from downstairs, "Simon is here."

I snap the book closed and drop it beside me on my bed. I run around grabbing my purse, phone and my boots, slipping one of my feet into them before running down the stairs. I make it down and hop, trying to put my other boot on. I hear the boy chuckle as I struggle.

I trip, "AHH!" I scream but I am caught before I hit the ground.

I breathe heavily and look to find its Simon who has caught me. I smile up at him, "Thank you."

"I'll always catch you" He smiles sweetly.

I stand smiling, knowing that a blushing red is tinting my cheeks. "You promised" I remember and he nods.

He grabs my hand and we walk out together, "Why did you like...introduce yourself and what not that day? I mean... I only asked for directions."

"Because you are hot...I mean..." He stumbles on his word a little, I watch his cheeks tint to a light pink; I can't help but smile, "...Because you are beautiful girl, I wasn't going to allow a beautiful girl to leave me without them having my number" He chuckles lightly.

"You think on your toes" I comment, pressing my lips into a thin line, nodding slowly to his reply.

"You've got to sometimes, otherwise you let opportunities slip away and you regret it very much" he squeezes my hand lightly in his.

I feel something cold hit my wrist. I look to see our matching bracelets. It was something we got together at six months; because matching tattoos was far too permanent for our liking.

"You watch them fall, just out of reach from your grasp" I mumble, thinking out aloud, looking back up to him.

"you'll never fall Audrey, not on my watch"

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the long wait Audrey. My writers block was terrible and school was hectic all week; considering I missed a couple of days the week before from illness.

This One Shot is based off a book I bought just yesterday; 99 Things to Do; When You Have the Time. And it's a fun book, I really love it. I haven't done any of the things but I plan to do, as the character does (putting dates and what not with the task).

Hope you enjoyed Audrey

Requests are open if you want one! Just shoot us a message!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.1K 18
Attal x Bardella Ils allaient avoir tout le temps du monde pour les sourires de façade demain, tout le loisir du monde de se détester demain. Aujourd...
53.2K 3.2K 50
Jimin : Tu nous as fait appeler Alpha ? Jungkook : Oui. Tous les deux dans ma chambre ; déshabillez vous et attendez sur le lit. Tout de suite Taehy...
98K 6.9K 97
❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓾 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴 ?❞ ❝𝓟𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓲 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾'𝓾𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓲𝓵...
8.4K 1K 13
Dans la vie d'Azra, rien n'est facile. Son quotidien se voit brutalement perturbé par une série d'événements qu'elle n'aurait jamais pu anticiper et...