LOVE TEXTING, DRACO MALFOY

Galing kay ElleCarra

The Ravenclaw and the Slytherin. A game of truth and dare gets out of hand, they're finally introduced. anony... Higit pa

before
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

ten

2.4K 35 7
Galing kay ElleCarra

DOUBLE UPDATE SO PLEASE READ NINE IF YOU HAVENT X

Broken sunlight streams in from the small window of the dorm bathroom. The light diluted for the water, but still bright enough to shine through. Her eyelids are closer, yet they do nothing to shield the brightness from the sun. With a groan, she opens her eyes to get out of bed.

However, her dormitory is not what she's grated with. Instead, the coldness of the tiles underneath her hits her skin sharply and she inhales with a hiss. Jumping up quickly, she takes in her surroundings. The green doesn't go unnoticed as she analysis the bathroom. Except, what she doesn't expect is to slip on a discarded towel and tumble to the floor. "What the fu—"

Her jumble of words are silenced by a shuffling outside, followed by the deep voice, "Uh, I think there's someone in our bathroom."

"Don't be stupid, Theo," says another deep voice and at the recognisable name Bianca finds her head shooting up.

She whispers a series of curse words as she feels a pressure on her chest. "Theo fucking Nott is standing outside this bathroom," she whispers to no one but herself. She knew that if he was there, there was a high chance another blonde haired boy is.

She whips her head around to scout for any sort of escape possible, though she finds no possible options in the confined space.

The doorknob twists as someone, presumably Nott, turns with it in attempt to open the door. "I swear there's someone in here," he shouts to the other. "Otherwise, how would the door be locked. It only locks from the inside, dumbass."

She hears another voice enter the dorms, though this one is higher pitched and much more irritated, "Fuck sake, can you two shut up."
Pansy's groan doesn't go undetected from the group and on the other side of the door she's got her fingers to her temples. "You two dumbasses woke me up."

"Well, it's almost 8 in the morning, Pans. You know you should be up." The one unfamiliar person says. Though she's detected now that it isn't Draco, she knows his voice and this one is way deeper. She realises it must be Blaise.

"It's wayyyy to early for me," she groans and she hears a thud, presuming it was Pansy leaning onto something.

She sighs in relief, figuring Draco isn't with them. Though, her relief isn't for long as she goes to check if Blaise was telling the truth and she realises her phone is not with her. Her eyes scan the bathroom and her phone is no where in sight. Weighing her options now, she realises there's only one escape. Through the door.

Standing up as quick as she can she clicks the door unlock and throws it open. The two boys stand closest to her, Pansy further in the doorway.

Their heads shoot up at the girl and they all have looks on confusion. Pansy is the first to speak up, "B, What the fuck? We thought you went back to the towers."

She waves to the group, her shoulders slightly hunched upwards, "Hi guys."

"The girls have been going off in the chat looking for you! The notifications woke me up— Along with these idiots here." Pansy's expression turned from fury to laced with worry as she turned back to face Bianca.

She drags her hand across her face, wondering how terrible she looks. How her makeup is probably smeared on her face and how she had probably drooled during the night. "Sorry P, I must've fallen asleep here once I came up."

"It's okay. As long as you're okay," Pansy eyed the girl worriedly. Her eyes tell an unasked question and she doesn't need to voice it for Bianca to know.

What happened last night?

Bianca's gaze shifts to her feet as she shifts her balance from one foot to the other. An awkward silence washes over the group and Bianca simply doesn't know what to say or do.

"Wait— I'm sorry but can we just go back to the fact that Bianca freaking Davis is in our dorm," she looks up to see Theo's sparking eyes on her. "You're literally so fucking cool." He almost fangirls to her.

"I'm not really all that?" Her words are laced with confusion. Unsure of what there is to fangirl over her about.

"No you're so funny. I freaking love your instagram posts. Pans told me about it," he shoves his thumb in Pansy's direction who smiles at him with adoration.

"Pansy, I gotta tell her about this. She'll freak!"

Not knowing who Theo is talking about she just allows her eyes to wonder the room. Her gaze slips to Blaises, who is studying her with a hard gaze, "So what is she doing in our dorm?"

Her mouth opens in shock, "Wait this is the boys do-"

Once again, Bianca is cut off by the loud shout of another boy, "Who's fucking phone is this? It's been going off in the common room for almost an hour."

Her mouth snaps shut and her body freezes. Pansy notices this small action just as the blonde haired boy walks through the dorm.

"Hello is anyone gonna answer me?" In his hand is a phone that has a bright blue phone case. His gaze is yet to fall on the short, ravenclaw girl that stands in their dorm. Though, as his eyes do a sweep of the silent room, his grey eyes find her green ones.

For a moment, she is lost in them. Like waves that are keeping her head underwater until she can no longer breath. Until she drowns. That is until his eyes snap down, lower and lower, to her outfit. He analyses the girl. Her messy hair; smudged makeup and wrinkled dress.

It's a complete polar opposite of how she normally looks, all perfected and tidy. Though, he doesn't think the dishevelled look takes away from her beauty, it almost adds to it. He realises how stupid it sounds in his own brain, but it shows the natural purity of the girl and he lives for it.

His mouth snaps open to speak, "Bianca Davis" His voice is smooth as it travels to her ears and for a moment she wants to shut her eyes and savour the way he says her name. He'd never said it to her before, but she finds herself liking it.

He'd hate to admit that her name felt nice on his lips. As if saying it for the first time had made him want to say it again and again. It suits her.

Remembering there are others in the room, who are starring at the two dumbfounded he turns to them, "Why is she here?"

"She's in Ravenclaw— And she has detention with Snape today," he continues after a short pause. This makes her look at him confused.

How does he know that? Does he remember it being given to me? Why does he remember?

almost a million questions came to her at once, but the confusion subsided after a moment, and it quickly replaced with anxiousness, "Holy shit! I do have detention with Snape. I have to go." She shuffles back to the bathroom with their eyes watching her every move.

Draco watches the way she bends down to grab her discarded shoes off the tiled floor, before his eyes settle back on her form.

It was cold in the halls and he knows the top she wears isn't going to do much to keep her body warmth. He shrugs off the Slytherin sweater he had been wearing and walks over to the bathroom door, shoving it out to her.

She pauses, straightening her back as she stood up to face him. She looks down at his hands and wordlessly took it, a crimson red blush coating her face as she pulls it on.

He had seen her in the crowd yesterday. He felt her staring, he felt her gaze. It had scared him, how intense it had been. That intense that he felt like it had made a whole through him, but not in a glaring way.

He brushed it off as he talked to Astoria, continuing about this mystery person him and his friends had been texting. She thought the whole idea was silly, yet she still listened to him intently. It wasn't until he felt her eyes leave his figure, he felt the weird feeling wash away from him, that he turned away from Astoria.

He watched as her figure retreated and he wondered why she had left. Where she was going. It was silly, as he knew she would probably have been going back to her common room, Ravenclaw. Though he had grown accustomed to feeling her eyes on him and the glances he took at her, wondering why she wouldn't just speak to him. It had begun in their third year.

He's pulled out of his thoughts when Bianca mutters a small, "Thank you." The crimson red still apparent on her face makes him suppress a smirk. As she shuffles past him, she smells the minty scent of his cologne and the smell of a fresh green apple he most definitely had eaten recently.

Wishing she could stop a moment to savour his scent, she stays strong and decides to continue on. She turns back around for a moment to mutter another thank you, but her eyes land on the phone in his hands. "Oh that's my phone!"

She reaches to grab it from his hand that lay loose by his side, though from behind her the talk of phone reminds Theo of his own. His eyes light up, remembering something. "Oh crap, I forgot to press send on my message!" His tone is one of pure excitement, though his words make Bianca spin around and freeze.

"No!" A shout comes from across the room where Pansy stands. She lunges forwards to grab the phone from Theo, however he has already sent the message.

Before Bianca can make a beeline for the door, she hears the slight 'bing' of a message notification from behind her. More specifically from her phone that still sits in the hands of Draco Malfoy. The boy she loves.

"Oh for Merlin's sake."

A/N
AND THE FUN BEGINS!
I feel like asking questions about the book to begin getting to know you guys! Please answer them if you'd like or have the time <3

What do you feel about Bianca and her character? And what do you like about her?

What would you like to see in this book in the future?

Is there anything I can improve on?

thank you ml's sweet dreams and safe travels
- L xo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

83.9K 1.7K 66
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶�...
51.4K 693 12
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
211K 5.4K 39
we can't make any promises, can we, babe? draco malfoy x fem oc fame au social media x real life lowercase intended started: 8.3.23 finished: 12.3.23
542K 28K 26
[ SEQUEL TO 'BETWEEN THE LINES' ] EVANGELINE MADE A GROUP CHAT WITH 3 OTHER PEOPLE! YOU: ...