Harlivy & Hivy

By nxghtwxngux

Ivy + her neurotic girlfriend Please click for more info‼️ ‼️cover credits: @harlivyfanart on instagram‼️ ... More

Desire and Desperation
Desire and Desperation pt2
Extra Mile
Extra Mile pt2
comfort
Ensnared
Ensnared pt2
After Hours
After Hours pt2
Lab Assistant
After Hours pt3
Wrapped In Red
Reading Between The Lines
Joker Stealin' Batbitch

Favorite Distraction

3K 16 3
By nxghtwxngux

By Drunkmlem

"Harls"

"Hm?"

"Darling you've been staring." Ιvy replied with a soft chuckle not taking her eyes off her notes.

But how couldn't she?

Harley had been watching Ivy for the past hour. With her cheek pressed against her hand, nibbling from time to time a chocolate piece, she kept staring at her lover work. Ivy's lab was like a botanical garden, filled with different types of flowers, small trees and vines that curled at the big windows, decorating them. And in the middle of this jungle, of all the green, her red beauty popped out like a flower in bloom.

Ivy was wearing a green buttoned up silk shirt that Harley wondered for hours how it would feel between her fingertips. The redhead had to keep pulling up the sleeves though because they would fall from time to time, just like the soft strands that would fall on her face. The botanist would everytime brush the crimson strand behind her ear, fixing her ponytail that left her neck exposed. Harley's love marks had disappeared from it. Her outfit was completed with a black pencil tight skirt that her lover had seen her wear many times at her work. As Poison Ivy she didn't really need to follow the rules of dress code in her work, but she still wore from time to time her goggles, as well as her white coat.

That white coat...

Harley bit her lip, looking at Ivy's hands.

There was something so mesmerizing about Ivy. The way her red locks fell gracefully to her shoulders, the way she carried herself, or how her aroma could intoxicate and fill the room with thoughts of craving. She had those eyes. Thick, dark, green. Greener than the deepest jungle in the Amazon. Small vines decorated her pale skin and red sweet lips would stretch to a smirk. How she longed for those lips that were only for her to feel on her body.

"Ya don't like it? It's rare I'm that quiet and let ya work," The jester replied cockily with a smirk while she was sitting on the green sofa, one of the few pieces of furniture that was inside her lover's lab.

Ivy smiled, her eyes not moving from her notes.

She had noticed how Harley's curious eyes looked at her. The blue eyed demon hadn't let her from her sigh all this time she had been working. From the time Ivy tended her plants, pouring them water and checking their leaves, to now that she simply was writing notes. Yet the intensity of her wouldn't let her focus. When Ivy stopped to actually check what she wrote, she found herself unable to read her own handwriting. Her fingers would turn the pages of the notes. Again...and again.

And again. Focusing was impossible. But what made it even worse was when the girl from time to time would cut a piece from the chocolate bar she had in her pocket and eat it. Ivy looked at the side as the blonde placed the small chocolate piece near her lips and started to lick it and nibble it, like it was a lollipop. Who in their right mind would eat chocolate like this. Ivy fixed her shirt’s collar with her right hand, opening her neckline by unbuttoning her shirt slightly. She felt that soon it would be difficult to even breathe in the same room with her. How ironic. Who was the intoxicating flower here?

Yet the girl simply gazed at her, her eyes didn't waver from her prey. Though Ivy couldn't pinpoint where exactly Harley was looking.

The redhead pulled her sleeves up nervously. A few moments passed before finally the pink tongue stopped teasing the chocolate piece and white fingers placed it in the eager mouth with a satisfied hum. Ivy took a deep breath, closing her eyes tightly, like cold water had just fallen on her, finally relaxing. She felt just like the chocolate piece that melted against Harley. In a way she sympathized with it. The botanist straightened up. She turned her head to the blonde's direction and with a hum she responded:

"That's true peanut, you have been very good,"

Harley stopped her fingers from cutting another chocolate piece from the bar, focusing entirely on Ivy.

Her eyes traveled.

"So, so good."

Going up to her eyes,

"And you know...good girls get rewarded"

Down to her lips.

Ivy was close. Very close. To the point she felt Harley's breath hitch. The redhead slowly leaned down and placed two fingers at her chin, tilting it up with a smirk. She watched how slowly the girl was unraveling infront of her, stretching herself to get close to her lover, now sitting at her knees at the corner of her sofa. How her body followed Ivy's direction so eagerly. How she licked her lips, craving her, imagining all those little scenarios in that organized mess she had inside her.

Without breaking eye contact from those blue eyes, Ivy's hand sneaked inside Harley's pocket, earning a soft gasp from the younger woman, and found the chocolate bar. She broke a piece and drew it to her lips. She placed it to against her own mouth and sucked on it slowly.The redhead closed her eyes, taking in the sweet taste with a deep breath. After a satisfied groan, she opened her eyes again and looked down at the younger woman. Harley seemed hooked on her lover. With a slightly open mouth she looked at her like she held the world to her lips. She kept crawling closer to her and closed her eyes, waiting for Ivy's lips. Ivy leaned just a bit closer so their lips could brush ever so softly, tiling her head so slightly just to whisper sensually against her with a toothy grin:

"...After I finish my work of course."

And with that, Pamela stood up properly, hearing Harley fall with a thud down on the floor. The botanist tried to hide her giggle ,covering her smirk with her hand as she watched Harley and her expression fall.

The blonde's eyes widened while the answer made her whole body wrinkle and she pouted like a stubborn child. She rubbed her cheek, as she had fallen with her face flat on the floor, grumbling and tapping her fingers down. Ivy was a workaholic, barely leaving her lab at the days she felt she needed to concentrate. Only for sleep.

Harley would clench around Ivy early in the morning to not leave her side, wrapping her hands around her tightly. She wanted Ivy by her side until she would wake up properly. But the fight would always soon end when Ivy would decide to silence her lover's whimpers with soft kisses to her neck and face. Her lips would travel to her shoulder, making Harley's hands weak, unable to hold her and simply melt to Ivy's attention. And then the trap came and Ivy would slip away to let the blonde sleep a bit more. Harley would soon wake up in an empty bed.

And that's how the blonde felt right now. She couldn't afford feeling that again. And she would be sure to not feel it for a second time today.

"I can help," the younger woman offered when her redhead turned around to continue her work. Ivy stopped her legs from moving, hearing the eager request. She turned around, studying her lover's eyes. This would be interesting.

"Can I?"

And why did Ivy feel she would soon be regretting this?

"Alright Harls, but you must wear the second white robe I have, the goggles and most importantly, gloves," the botanist explained calmly, turning around to meet the blue eyes. "As well as clothes that cover your skin." She pointed specifically to the top Harley was wearing.

"Yes ma'am!" Harley saluted her and quickly vanished. Ivy simply sat at her chair, checking her notes again now that there was peace and quiet.

It took a minute or two for Harley to get prepared. Because at the end, she didn't exactly get dressed.

"I'm ready."

Ivy raises her eyes. Harley was standing in front of her, wearing Ivy's lab coat.

Only Ivy's lab coat.

Under it was a sea of exposed milky skin decorated with marks, and a red pair of panties. The blonde sat at Ivy's desk slowly as Ivy had frozen in her seat, placing her hands behind the desk and opening her legs a bit, showing the fire colour that covered her sex. She pulled her hair back, letting it fall to her shoulders and neck while she fixed Ivy with a knowing smile. Because Harley knew. She had noticed that Ivy hadn't breathed yet. She wanted to provoke her, to let her touch her. In their little game, both would win. Because both women had been longing for each other.

Ivy's eyes roamed at the jester's body. From Harley's chest down to her thighs, her eyes kept looking at that little piece of red clothing, hardly being called panties. She felt her hands ache to touch the blonde's soft body, the desire to wash away that little smile Harley had with a rather more interesting expression. Even imagining it made her body stop working properly.

After a deep, very deep, almost shaky breath, Ivy reached at the rich exposed skin and placed a single finger between her breasts. She slowly rose from her seat, gently holding the chair's arm for support. Support to not pin that blonde brat and f-

"You're not exactly accommodating the dress code for this sort of work, darling,"the older woman said calmly, watching Harley's expression change. With a quick move, her hand tangled to blonde locks, grasping some and pulling them down, making her lover look up to her. With the sudden move, Harley hitched, and even though her smile wavered, it didn't leave her lips. Hungry green eyes staring at blue.

"You have guts, coming to my botanical garden and workplace like this." She whispered and pushed her body against hers. An inch away from her lips, still fisting her hair. She wanted to punish her for all the teasing, all the eye fucking, all the hours she couldn't focus because a certain little tormenta was beside her, watching her every move with those ocean eyes. Those eyes that made her unwillingly not decline them anything.

"I...I missed you Pammy."

The words came out almost more silent from a whisper. Breathy. Needy. Raw.

It made Ivy's heart clench. And some other things clench too. How did Harley do this to her? With four words Harley had control over her.

"Oh baby," Ivy's words fell from her lips, like nectar. Her hand traveled gently from Harley's neck up to her cheek, cupping it lovingly.

"What shall I do with you?"

The ex psychiatrist could have said how sorry she was to stop Ivy from her work, how she didn't want to disturb her, how she would say she knew this was wrong but decided against it. Because she needed her. Apologies. Something Harley said too often. But tonight she chose to only say how she felt. She was growing. She wasn't afraid to express her desires anymore. And especially In front of her. The thought made Ivy smile and wake up from her slumber of dreams, meeting eye to eye, her destruction again.

Yet the blue eyes looked at Ivy's lips while grazing them softly with her own. She gasped to the soft feeling, trying to hold herself and not get closer.

"Kiss me Red" Harley only pleaded, waiting for Ivy to close the distance.

Ivy smiled. And so she did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
482K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...