๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“๐Ž๐‘

By 3LACKKK

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ... More

๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ | ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ท๐–จ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿค | ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐–ข๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๏ผ† ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–จ๐–ญ ๏ผ† ๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ญ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ค
๐Ÿข๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ | ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ก๐–ซ๐–ค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข | ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ฃ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค | ๐–ฌ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค ๐–ฌE
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ค ๐–ข๐– ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐– ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ฅ ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ธ๐–ค๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ข๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ก๐– ๐–ข๐–ช
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค | ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๏ผŸ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ฏ๐–ฎ๐–ฏ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ'๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง | ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ท ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ | ๐–ก๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฏ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ข๐–ง๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช | ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ก๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฎ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ | ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ถ๐–ญ ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฒ-๐–ฎ-๐–ฑ-๐–ฑ-๐–ธ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ฒ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ | ๐–ง๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–จ๐–ณ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ | ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง | ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง ๐–ข๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ก
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ | ๐–ถ๐–ง๐– ๐–ณ ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฏ๐–ฏ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ๏ผŒ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ธ๐–ฒ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–จ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–จ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช | ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง๐–ณ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข | ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ช๐–ค๐–ญ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ช๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค | ๐–ณ๐–ฎ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ฑ ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ข๐–ด๐–ค

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ | ๐–ฏ๐–ด๐–ก๐–ซ๐–จ๐–ข ๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ

23.2K 1.2K 284
By 3LACKKK

SA'GARIAN CARTIER KING | SAGE

"TANK shortened his cut for this week again. I think it's time we stop sparing that lil nigga and lay his ass out." YB spat.

"Yo ass always be ready to kill a nigga. We'll handle him when we feel the need. We ain't stressing for no money right now YB, we good." Sage says causing the boys to side eye him. He was always on go when it came to his paper so they suspected something had to be up with him.

"You stayed with CiCi last night, right?" Nas asked.

"Don't even go there." Trey warned. He knew how his friends thought and he knew how his best friend acted. In his head, she was the most purest teenager on the planet.

"She ain't as innocent as you think she is G." All eyes went to Sage being that he had confirmed their thoughts.

"So you did hit that?" YB's eyes widened.

"I ain't hit shit and if I did, I wouldn't be telling you niggas. Fuck I look like pillow talking about my baby to y'all?" He mugged them.

"Nigga we the guys! You can tell us if y'all took it further or not." They really just wanted to know if CiCi had that good girl personality in the sheets.

"Heon gotta tell y'all shit," Trey hit YB in the back of the head before turning to Sage. "I know you Sage and I know how you get down. That's my best friend before anything so just watch how you move." Trey was coming all ten behind CiCi.

"How I get down Trey?" He chuckled, finding this conversation amusing.

"You get bored fast. You on a chick for a lil minute until she give you some and then you out. The only reason Tornai still around is because she been storing those drugs at her house. Other than that, she would've been gone after the first hit because that bitch wack." The whole crew had fucked her.

"Word! You fucked her too?" Rod exclaimed, looking over at Trey who only nodded.

"I hear you Trey but ian on that typa timing with CiCi. You know she ain't like those other broads and I'm telling you that off pure face, ian fuck her." He wasn't saying he ain't want to but that wasn't his goal. He wanted to learn her first.

_____

Sage stood leaned against the fence, watching CiCi tell her team to go on break before she made her way over to him.

"I look good stink?" She asks before taking a sip of the water he held up for her.

"Yeah, this lil ass skirt finna get you in trouble though." He grumbles. Everytime she turned her back to the crowd and did a certain jump or cheer, you could get a peek of her thigh tattoo and her ass cheeks.

"I know," She pouts, "this my uniform from last year because I forgot the new ones at home." Her coach had got on her ass for that since she was captain and had to make an example. Wearing the wrong uniform would only slide with her for now because she did her team right any other time.

"How you forget? We packed yo whole bag." And by "we", he meant he wrote everything she needed in her duffel bag in his notes and checked it all off on FaceTime.

"No stink, I'm talking about my home. The one I actually live at." Her laugh was stopped by her alarm on her Apple Watch going off. "Water break over y'all! Get back in formation!" She yells out to her teammates.

"Captain Ciara," Sage smirks causing her to blush. The way it rolled off his tongue made her feel some type of way. "Lemme get a kiss before you go back to shaking your ass."

"A kiss? In front of all these people?" She questions. She had no problem with being affectionate in public but kissing wasn't something you just did with anybody. You had to be locked in to tongue somebody down in front of 300+ students.

"You must don't wanna kiss me." He mugs her.

"Fix yo face," CiCi rolls her eyes as she leans in to kiss him. Her hands carcasses his cheek as she slithers her tongue into his mouth causing him to suck on it before pulling away with her bottom lip between his teeth. "Now I really gotta go now."

"I'm watching you mamas." He winks at her, heading back up the the bleachers.

"You know imma beat you right?" Coach Thornton tells CiCi as she playfully swats the clipboard against her bottom. "And we doing Dare Devil since you wanna be grown." She says causing the whole team to groan. "Blame yo captain!"

_____

"Whatchu getting?" CiCi leans over the table to peak at Jelly's menu even though she had the exact same one.

"Sit yo ass down." Sage grumbles, gripping her waist to pull her back down next to him. He ain't like the amount of skin exposure the ruffle skirt gave her.

Everyone including the cheer team had came to iHop to celebrate making it to the playoffs. CiCi was supposed to be seated with her team but she couldn't stay away from Sage for too long so she snuck over there with him.

"Whatchu getting stink?" She asks him.

The name had really started growing on him to the point he didn't even bother to tell her not to call him that in public.

"Ian hungry." He had only came to see her.

"What's wrong?" She looked up at him with a frown. He was happy at the game but he hadn't said a lot since they got to iHop.

"Nothin' ma. I really just came cause you wanted me to." He mumbles.

"You sure?" She presses, earning a nod from him. "Okay, gimme a kiss so I can go back to my table." He wraps his hand around her throat, giving her three pecks. He ignored the fake gagging sounds that could be heard from around the table as CiCi and Jelly walked back to their table.

"So are y'all like a couple now?" Macy asks CiCi. She was one of the "hot" girls on the team so telling her buisness to her wasn't gonna fly.

"Why would that matter to you?" Jelly mugged the girl. She wasn't too fond with Macy.

"I was asking CiCi not Jelly bean," She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah aight you JC Penny wannabe, like I said why would that matter to you?"

"It matters because he was just in my DM." She shrugs, "And I got receipts."

"Well it's tax season so we wanna see 'em." CiCi says. She knew how to play the quiet game and she knew when to speak. Macy wasn't expecting CiCi to be asking to see the "receipts" hinting that's why she was now quiet as a mouse.

"No receipts, no relevance." She waves the shook girl off, looking down at her phone that ding with a text from Sage telling her to come to the car. She waits for the waitress to come by so she could tell her her order before leaving out to "grab something out her car".

"Come on this side ma." Sage opens his door for her, closing it when she sits on his lip.

"What's wrong?" She asks again only to get ignored by him kissing her.

"I'm straight mamas, take this off." He mutters as he tugs at her skirt. He didn't know where the wave of being horny came from but he needed CiCi at the most inconvenient time.

"Stink you know I gotta be back in there in like five minutes." She tells him as she climbs into the passenger seat to pull her skirt off.

"Stop playing wimme like ian gone have that shit creaming in three," Sage whispers as he leans his seat back so she could swing her leg over his head. "Now get up here."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 967 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
2.1M 105K 95
๐•€๐•— ๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐•š๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•š๐•• ๐•“๐•– ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ.
187K 9.5K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-