Alphas Operators

由 JE_TheLion

This takes after "Boboiboy: the Fallen Hero", as the remaining heroes still mourned over their loss. But the... 更多

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 22

140 8 5
由 JE_TheLion

After the incident of Mercury and the others...

The doctors have arrived where Jericho and the others are outside of the casino to treat their injuries.

As everyone now has bandages to cover their wounds, they all wait for Felisa to wake up who's lying on the stretcher. They're all worried if she couldn't wake up. Until she starts to open her eyes as she's finally awake.

Lumi: Felisa! You're awake!

Felisa: What happened?

Sukar: You were blasted by a laser.

Felisa: lasers... *Gasped!* Felix! What happened to him?! Where is he?!"

Eelin: Don't worry. He's fine. But he already left along with the others after General Aayiz came to stop them.

Felisa: General Aayiz?! He was here?!

Lee-yu: Felisa, is there something wrong? *noticing from her reaction after hearing his name being mentioned. While she's too stunned from her reaction*

Jericho: Also, I let General Aayiz take the light gem.

Felisa: (disbelief) You mean you let him take away that light gem?! Why would you do that?! I thought you wanted that gem.

Jericho: (shamefully) Well, he confiscated it as he wouldn't let me have it. He thinks I won't be able to keep something that is powerful that would hurt someone. I'm sorry, Felisa. For the trouble I put you through. Even you guys.

Felisa: *sighs*... Don't worry, Jericho. At least we're all okay for now.

Although everything seems to be fine, the rest wonders her reasons to leave to Omegas operators upon seeing Felisa's reaction when the general of the Omegas operators is mentioned.

However, Felisa admits she does not know whether the Omegas might have true motives or not. It's hard to believe since Aayiz has good publicity and is considered a "Hero".

Felisa begins to explain the history of the Omegas operators.

Before Aayiz became the current general, there was a previous general named Bagus. He was once most beloved by many people who saw him as a hero since he fights for justice.

However, Bagus has suddenly changed drastically. It happened 10 years ago....

To the others' disbelief, Bagus suddenly corrupted where he led the Omegas to commit a genocide and killed a thousand innocent people.

Until, he was defeated by Aayiz, who came to stop the genocide and had him the entire members of the Omegas arrested for their actions.

The others wonder why Bagus suddenly changed. Only Felisa stated that he's willing to follow his own path of the dark side.

This sudden change has caused everyone to feel betrayed on Bagus and view him as a threat.

While Aayiz will take over Omegas operators and recruit new members.

Once Felisa finished explaining, the others then asked what reason she left the Omegas, including leaving her brother behind.

However, Felisa becomes disgusted as she coldly refuses to reveal her background from the Omegas. Claiming it would be hard for her to get the others to believe. So Felisa gets off from the stretcher and quietly leaves the others behind.

They plead with her not to leave, but Jericho suggests not to ask that kind of question anymore, seeing that it would upset her much more. So it's best not to ask about her background anymore, while Felisa needs more time to clear her mind.

.

.

.

Later...

The group has returned to the planet Astropolis, where they have arrived at Alphas headquarters.

Once they landed, they came out from Sukar's ship and now wears their battle outfits. But they're all distraught that they couldn't get the light element after the incident of Mercury and his group. While Felisa barely interacts with the others as she's still not in a good mood.

Before they would go back to their dorms...

"Wait, guys... I think I have sense something. And I think it's coming from the sky." Sukar has senses begin to react which they look up to see.

"What is that?"

"Is that..."

To their surprise, they see some sort of a meteorite that is heading towards the Alphas headquarters.

"A meteor!"

"And it's heading straight for us!"

"Quick! We have to destroy it!"

But before they would stop it with their sheer willpower, they begin to see closer to observe what it looks like.

"Wait a minute. I don't think that's a meteor."

"It looks so familiar."

Then it crashed on the ground. The group begins to take a closer look, only they're surprised as they recognize. Which is their robot teacher, Droyd. But it appears to be in bad shape.

But, they noticed that there's something inside of Droyd. When they try to remove it, it appears to be some sort of a large rock. But Lee-yu recognizes that this rock is an energy crystal that came from her home planet. Remember that it has the ability to short circuit any sorts of machines, which can affect Droyd.

They wonder why it was on Droyd, but decide to bring the robot to the laboratory to give a repair. So they can get some information on what happened.

.

.

.

Everyone, including Yuri, Mei, Mele, and Magi, are gathered in the lab where they help Eelin fix Droyd.

Once they're done, Eelin tries to activate Droyd , and she succeed.

Now that Droyd is fully functional, they ask what happened and where the rest of the staff members are. Before that, Droyd becomes surprised to see the presence of the newcomer, Lee-yu.

Droyd: Wait a minute. Is that child a dragon?

Jericho: Well, yes. And her name is Lee-yu.

Lee-yu: Hello!

Droyd: And was she from the planet of Dragons?

Yuri: Yes.

Mele: Do you know about it?

Droyd: Except I never thought about the dragon would resemble a child... But I want to ask why she is she here?

Jericho: it's complicated to explain.

Droyd: But there are reasons why we went out on the mission is to stop the dragons.

Everyone: Dragons?!

Lee-yu: is there something that happened to them?

Droyd: they were planning to travel across the galaxy to massacre every living being.

Everyone: What?!

Jericho: Why would they want to do that?

Droyd: I'm not so sure. While we formed an alliance with the other operatives and it took us days to intervene in their invasion until they decided to flee to their home planet.

Mele: Did they give up?

Magi: But what happened to the general and the rest of the superiors?

Lumi: Are they in trouble?

Yuri: it's not like of them that they would be in trouble this easily.

Droyd: however. We made a terrible mistake that we had learned from. After the dragons fled to their planet, we were concerned they might attack innocent people again. We tried to follow the dragons to their home planet, the meteor showers that causes the atmosphere of this planet to affect the user's powers.

Mei: Even that affects superpowers as well? Just like it also affects machines?

Droyd: Indeed. They have lost control of their powers, which led themselves to be captured by the dragons. I was left to be out of system until one of the superiors repaired me with the energy crystal that was placed inside of me. They gave me time to escape so I could call for rescue since I would not be able to help them through that planet on my own. But, when I was on my way to return to Astropolis, the crystal was so overwhelming that it nearly destroyed me. But I still managed to keep it up.

Eelin: That explains, huh?

Jericho: But... What about the general and the rest?

Droyd: Unfortunately... I was not able to contact them. I am not sure if they would survive or not. Now that our technology is not functioning very well as they are now trapped in the planet of Dragons.

Eelin: Now we know why we aren't able to contact them from before.

Jericho: Well then... We have to rescue them!

Droyd: Are you sure? Maybe it's best to leave the rescue to the professionals, like the military.

Sukar: Hmmm... I'm getting concerned that this rescue mission won't be easy.

Yuri: I have to agree. I'm aware that dragons aren't easy to face against.

Lee-yu: *sighs*... That's true. They can be very brutal.

Magi: But that would damage every machine after entering that planet.

Mele: including superpowers.

Lee-yu: Well... As a dragon, we can resist the effects of the crystals. Even we can eat it.

Lee-yu picks up the energy crystal to take a bite of it, proving she has razor-sharp teeth to bite something solid.

Then, Eelin begins to snatch the crystal from Lee-yu to take a close look. While analyzing the crystal, she has an idea to resolve this. She'll have to use the energy crystal as the power source on the devices, including a spaceship, that can resist the crystal effect.

Jericho pleaded to let him and the rest rescue the general and the others as they are the only ones who can resolve this, to which Droyd undoubtedly agreed after seeing their capabilities and determination.

But it's gonna take some time to experiment on it, aware that it won't be easy to connect the energy crystal from the other kind of machines. Also, ask for a bigger ship that can be strong enough to travel to the planet of Dragons, as she'll have to attach with the crystal to resist the effects.

So everyone begins to discuss a plan to rescue them. Which Droyd suggests to do this cautiously is to avoid being caught and shouldn't use physical violence against the dragons, and they only need to search for the top superiors and leave immediately so they can resolve the dragon problem together with the rest of the operatives once they safely return.

With everyone agreed, they proceeded to pack up for the trip tomorrow, while Droyd will have to report everything to the authorities.

.

.

.

Unbeknownst to them...

"(Gleefully) Ma'am, I have great news."

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Jericho has entered inside the vault where he came to look for the 6 element gems he had collected.

.

.

.

Elsewhere...

As Lumi goes to her room to pack her things, she remembers about the other ability that she first discovered during their confrontation from the Omegas, including Mirage. Like her body becomes a shooting star. She wonders if there are more abilities that she has not known. She tries to turn herself into a shooting star but fails.

Lumi becomes upset about the incident that makes her doubt about being a burden to others once again.

.

.

.

Eelin made several attempts to make the device work, but the crystal has an intense energy that keeps on destroying it. But she doesn't give up.

Before she would continue, Jericho came as he asked for a favor from her.

.

.

.

On the next day...

Eelin has successfully created a device for the energy crystal. She brought it outside of the Alphas headquarters along with the others she knows and Droyd, where Eelin put the device inside the ship. Confirming that her inventions are full proof and will have a chance to travel to the planet of Dragons.

The group are now stepping on board of the ship, and Droyd will stay behind due to being wary of entering that planet they are planning to travel to there, which would damage the circuits. But will have to look out for the Alphas headquarters. Also, remind them to call if anything happens just for a need for backup.

Then inform them that the militaries are now in a far place, due to searching for the operatives who went missing from the last few days after the latter report about the situation. Which means they're on their own.

While getting permission to have access to the armor from Droyd. So, the group begins to depart for the planet of Dragons. Lee-yu will take the lead since she knows the location of her home planet.

.

.

.

During their trip as they traveled across the space, Eelin explained about the plan.

With crystal is inside the electricity closet of this ship they're riding on as this helps to keep the machines from being malfunction. Also, with the device she has created that connects to it, they'll also have to place their Alpha license on to it, as this can transfer it's energy to this device that can resist from the energy crystal effects, only when using an armor mode.

But it only lasts since the armor is limited to use, which loses its energy. So it would be best to use the armor for emergencies since they only came to rescue someone and avoid making eye contact with the dragons.

So they place their Alpha license on that device and leave the electric closet.

It took a while to travel for the planet of Dragons with Lee-yu guiding them. Until she informed that they had finally reached their destination.

When they take a look from outside, they are stunned of a sight of Lee-yu's home planet. While seeing numerous meteor showers passing over around this planet.

Eelin: it's so amazing! I want to research that place!

Magi: Me too. I want to study around this environment.

Mei: Now, girls. Let's not forget that we're not here to have fun.

Yuri: And we shouldn't draw attention from the dragons.

Sukar: we should think about bailing everyone out first.

Jericho: *gives Mele a glare*... Don't you ever think about it, Mele!

Mele: (sarcastically) Yeah, yeah, whatever...

As the others discuss, Lee-yu stays quiet as she makes an uneasy expression.

As the ship is about to enter the planet,

"Warning! Warning!"

The ship has started the alarm because the system is not properly stable.

The group is confused about what's happening. So they try to check out the energy crystal if it's working well. Once they open the electric closet to take a look, but to their disbelief, the crystal is gone, including its device. But still has their Alpha licenses.

Lumi: The crystal, it's gone!

Magi: Who would've done that?

Mei: we're not sure. Neither of us set foot in the electric closet.

Mele: Maybe... There was a stowaway among us!

Sukar: Hmmm... I'm not so sure. I don't sense any intruders.

Felisa: So what should we do now?

The group tries to think of a way from this situation in order to enter the planet without damaging their ship, Lee-yu alerts everyone as she sees something approaching.

When they look out where Lee-yu was pointing at, they are shocked to see an incoming threat. There's a huge viscous dragon, and it's coming over the ship to give an attack. The ship is being violently thrown throughout the space after the collision, while the group struggles to brace themselves from that.

Once the ship has stopped while still floating in the middle of space, everyone tries to recover themselves from the attack. But realized that the dragon is still going to attack again as it charge towards them.

They tried to subdue it but realized that the ship is not functioning, including their powers are not completely stable now that they are close to that planet with energy crystals passing over and their device missing.

They have no choice but to evacuate. So they grab their things, including the Alpha license, and use the escape pod for each one of them to leave the ship. Which is when they escape in time from the dragon's wrath, where it destroys the entire ship.

Although they managed to evade the attack, the dragon came back again and tackled the group. This collision has caused the group's escape pod to scatter while heading towards this planet.

"Everyone!"

Jericho cries out for the others as they're being separated.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

31.1K 680 33
**I would like to point out that for this I have aged the characters due to the fact there is some adult content** So I've made some changes with so...
6.8K 328 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...
399 25 20
I want to make a text like book instead of doing my original plan: Meet Ultimate 5! (The introduction Series). So with this you all get to meet the S...