I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 131: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 121

2.2K 40 3
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

When Jiang's grandfather called, it was already the second day.

Jiang Ci hung up the phone slowly, threw it aside, and pinched Su Yue's face, who was sleeping soundly on his chest. Su Yue's cheeks were rosy, and she looked cute. Jiang Ci stretched out his slender fingers and pulled the blanket down a bit to let her breathe. Unable to resist, he leaned over and bit Su Yue's cheek.

Su Yue woke up with a slight pain and saw Jiang Ci's dark and bright eyes. She was confused for a few seconds before realizing that Jiang Ci was biting her face.

"Don't bite my face. I haven't washed it yet. It's dirty," Su Yue murmured sleepily, pushing him away.

Jiang Ci touched the bite mark on her cheek and said, "Get up. "

Su Yue asked why he was waking up so early and if there was anything to do today.

Jiang Ci was lying on his side, holding one side of his face with one hand, and lazily said, "Hmm, I'll take you to see a good show. "

Upon hearing this, Su Yue opened her eyes wide and dispelled the drowsiness in her eyes.

After washing up, Su Yue changed out of her pajamas and put on a beige turtleneck sweater on top and a pair of black slim jeans on the bottom. She sat in front of the dressing table, tidying up her hair and preparing to tie it up.

Jiang Ci had already changed his clothes. As always, he was dressed in all black, and the long straight black coat made his tall figure even more upright and outstanding. He walked over with long strides and stood behind Su Yue, watching her comb her hair.

"Give it to me." He reached out his hand.

"Give what?" Su Yue looked at the man in the mirror, her eyes filled with confusion.

"The comb." Jiang Ci directly took the original wooden comb from Su Yue's hand. His fingers, which were covered in many scars, gathered a bunch of her hair and began to comb it.

Su Yue's hair was smooth and soft, as if it had been coated with a layer of black soft light. The soft hair tips rubbed against the palm of his hand, and suddenly Jiang Ci felt a little itchy in his chest, as if his heart had been bitten by ants.

"After combing, what's next?" Jiang Ci held Su Yue's hair and played with it, not finding it boring.

"I'm going to tie it up." Su Yue took the box containing the hair tie and said, "I'll do it myself. "

"Don't move." Jiang Ci held the comb and didn't let go. "Just tie it up?"

"Will you help me? Can you do it?" Su Yue looked up at the man in the mirror.

Jiang Ci sneered coldly, "It's just tying up hair. Will it be difficult for me?" He directly grabbed Su Yue's long hair with one hand, "How to tie it, all tied up?"

"Hmm, just tie it into a ponytail." Su Yue let him handle it.

Jiang Ci hooked his lips, loosened his grip, and held the comb in one hand. He tied up all of Su Yue's hair. Because it was too slippery, her hair slipped from his hand several times.

After combing her hair high, Jiang Ci casually picked up a light pink rubber band from the box and wrapped it around Su Yue's hair.

"Done." Jiang Ci let go.

Su Yue finally looked up and saw herself in the mirror. She thought that this kind of delicate work would be difficult for Jiang Ci, but she didn't expect the ponytail to be tied so well, without any looseness or crookedness, and it looked very neat.

Su Yue shook her head, and the ponytail swayed. "Ao Ao, you did a really good job." Su Yue knew that this man liked to be praised by her and liked to hear sweet words. She turned around, hugged Jiang Ci's waist, raised her head with a hint of coquetry, and sweetly praised him, "It looks even better than when I do it myself. "

Jiang Ci lowered his head and smiled, his eyes curved like crescent moons. His watery almond eyes, because of the ponytail, added a touch of youthful innocence to his snow-white face. He raised his lips and spoke with full pride, "Of course." He put down the comb and looked out the window, where snowflakes were falling. "Which coat should I wear?"

Su Yue looked at herself in the mirror and casually responded, "Anything is fine. "

Jiang Ci walked to the wardrobe, opened the door, and the fragrance of clothes came out. He looked at the many coats hanging inside and directly picked up a light pink coat with fur.

"Give me your hand." Jiang Ci returned to Su Yue's back, took the sleeve of the coat, and gestured for her to put it on.

"Why did you pick this one?" Su Yue looked at the coat in Jiang Ci's hand, slightly surprised.

Su's mother loved her daughter very much. Every time she ordered clothes, she would also order a batch for Su Yue and have them delivered. Su's mother had a good eye and the styles she picked were very suitable for Su Yue. The only drawback was that some styles were too girlish, which Su Yue felt was not suitable, so she piled them up in the wardrobe.

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, "Do you think I picked a bad one?"

"No, it's just that the color of the coat is too pink." Su Yue pursed her lips and obediently extended her hand, letting Jiang Ci help her put it on.

"Tsk!" Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue in the mirror, wearing a pink fur coat, with a ponytail and a very girlish look. She looked like a pink flower on a branch, making people reluctant to pluck her. However, Jiang Ci was not someone who cherished flowers. He pinched Su Yue's cheeks and leaned in close to her, "Little Yue, stick out your tongue. "

Su Yue looked up, not understanding.

Jiang Ci was impatient. He held her chin and pressed his thin lips against hers. He didn't stretch, and he went to find it himself.

In the car, Su Yue blushed and buried her hot face in the collar of her coat. She already knew that when Jiang Ci said he was going to see a good show earlier, he was referring to going to the Jiang family.

"The old man called this morning and asked me to go back, saying there was something important." Jiang Ci lazily leaned against the back of the chair, his big hand resting on Su Yue's shoulder, arrogantly half-hugging her in his arms. "I'm afraid the medical team of the old man will be busy again when I go back. "

Su Yue blinked, and it was the first time she had heard someone say that anger could make someone sick so refreshingly and elegantly. "Did something happen?"

"The old man is idle and wants to be wild, and I happen to be here to vent for you." Jiang Ci turned his head and said slowly.

Su Yue was stunned, and instantly understood his meaning. A few days ago, Song Nianyue had said in Jiang Ci's office that the mastermind behind the incident at the banquet was Jiang Xuan. So, is Jiang Ci taking her to the Jiang family now to deal with Jiang Xuan?

At this time, the atmosphere in the living room of the Jiang family was a bit serious.

Today, everyone who should be present was there, even Jiang Xuan, who was hospitalized. Recently, bad news about her had been topping the hot search, and many reporters had come to the hospital these days, even finding out the location of her ward. Several times, reporters rushed into her ward, making it impossible for her to rest properly. Jiang Muhang asked her if she wanted to have bodyguards stationed or go back to the Jiang family to recuperate.

Thinking about the reporters camping outside, Jiang Xuan chose to rest at home.

"Mu Hang, have you prepared the contracts I asked for?" Jiang's grandfather was wearing a gray Zhongshan suit today. He didn't know if he was not feeling well or not resting well, but he looked a bit tired.

"Grandfather, I have already prepared them. This one is about the transfer of shares of Hengyuan Group." Jiang Mu Hang took out a document.

"Hmm." Jiang's grandfather took the document, looked through it a few times, and was satisfied. "Where is that stinky kid Jiang Ci? Why hasn't he come yet?"

"Maybe he got stuck in traffic this morning." Jiang Mu Hang looked at the time. It was a busy time for work.

Jiang's grandfather nodded. He closed his eyes and waited for his grandson Jiang Ci to arrive.

Over there, Jiang Ci had just gotten off the car with Su Yue. The butler who had been waiting hurriedly came forward with a very respectful attitude. "Young Master, the old master, the master, and the madam have been waiting for you to come back early. "

It was snowing heavily, and as soon as they got off the car, many snowflakes fell on Su Yue's pink coat. Jiang Ci didn't say anything. He patted the snowflakes off Su Yue's shoulder, hugged her half-body in his arms, and glanced lazily at the butler, "Oh. "

The butler was used to Jiang Ci's personality. He said respectfully, "Young Master, Young Madam, the road is slippery. Let me lead the way. "

After a while, when Jiang Ci and Su Yue walked into the hall, they heard Song Xiaoqing telling Jiang Xuan to rest well and so on. "Mom, it's great to have you remind me. I know." Jiang Xuan's soft voice sounded obediently.

Song Xiaoqi nodded in satisfaction, but her smile faded a bit when she saw the two figures walking in from outside. "You two are back. Come, come sit over here. "

Jiang Ci looked around at the people present before slowly walking inside with Su Yue. He sneered, "Old man, did you call me early in the morning to come back just to have breakfast with you?"

Jiang Ci didn't sit next to Song Xiaoqing as she had instructed, but instead sat down with Su Yue on the sofa a little away from the crowd. His long legs were casually crossed and stretched out, and his posture was unrestrained, making the people present a little uncomfortable.

"I heard from Mu Hang that you took down the project on the Yongheng side and are cooperating with Yongheng. Is that true?" Jiang Lao Ye took a sip of strong tea and spoke after a while.

"Do you suspect that your good grandson is lying to you, so you came to me for confirmation?" Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled.

Jiang Lao Ye couldn't help but get angry and glared at him. "Do you know that our group is also in contact with Yongheng and wants this project?"

"I heard from my subordinate," Jiang Ci replied casually.

"I heard from Mu Hang that Shengshi Group only contacted Yongheng recently," Jiang Lao Ye stared at Jiang Ci with his sharp eyes.

"Yes," Jiang Ci said slowly, "I did it on a whim. This project from Yongheng is something that Shengshi Group can take or leave." He was very frank.

Upon hearing this, the anger in Old Jiang's heart almost couldn't be suppressed. "So you're still competing with our own group? Are you sincere or not?" This wolf cub was simply ungrateful, biting his own people instead.

"Old man, you talk too much. It's obvious that I'm sincere," Jiang Ci shook his head. "Do you think I'm like you, with nothing to do?"

Old Jiang's breath hitched, and he almost choked on his own breath.

"Brother, speak nicely. Grandpa is not feeling well, don't make him angry," Jiang Muhang saw Old Jiang's face change and tried to persuade Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Don't curse Old Jiang. His health report for this year is out, and all indicators are normal. He's healthy and strong, maybe even healthier than you. "

Jiang Muhang was annoyed by Jiang Ci's retort and didn't want to argue with him anymore. "Brother, there have been a lot of negative news about Xiaoxuan online lately. When are you going to take it down?"

"Why should I take it down?" Jiang Ci's hand around Su Yue's waist tightened slightly. He sneered, finding her coat beautiful but too obstructive. He couldn't even touch her soft waist. Boring.

"Son, Xiaoxuan is also a member of the Jiang family. If you let people ruin her reputation like this, others will still laugh at our Jiang family in the end," Song Xiaoqing didn't like Jiang Xuan, but she still wanted to protect her son.

Jiang Ci glanced at Song Xiaoqing and said in a puzzled tone, "You seem to care a lot about the Jiang family's reputation. "

"Brother, Xiaoxuan is still recovering. I know you're angry with her for what happened to Su Yue at the banquet, but it's ridiculous for you to fabricate a story about her hiring someone to kill Su Yue," Jiang Muhang gently patted his wife's hand to comfort her. "Fabrication?" Jiang Ci's dark eyes glared sharply at Jiang Xuan, whose face didn't look good due to her injury. "What do you think?"

Jiang Xuan's hand, placed on her lap, tightened into a fist. Under Jiang Ci's dark gaze, her heart was beating fast, her scalp was tingling, and her back was cold. "I. . . I can apologize to Yue Yue, but I really didn't hire someone to kill her. If that man was sent by me, why did he chase after me and even stabbed me in the end?" She was originally a soft character, and now being pressured by Jiang Ci, her eyes turned red and tears overflowed, feeling very wronged.

Su Yue had always had a faint feeling towards Jiang Xuan, without any good impression. She didn't feel sorry for the other party's current posture. She turned her head to look at Jiang Ci, who had a firm chin and a handsome face with arrogance, without any gentlemanly demeanor towards the pitiful Jiang Xuan, but it made her heart beat faster.

This man was standing up for her.

"Big brother, I understand my wife's character. She would never do anything to harm others." Jiang Muhang's stern face didn't look good.

"Hmph!"

Jiang Ci sneered and took out a recording pen from his pocket, shaking it up. "Song Nianyue has already been sent to a mental hospital by me. She has admitted to conspiring with you to hire someone to kill Su Yue. Here is the recording of every conversation she had with you."

Hearing this, Jiang Xuan suddenly raised her head, her reddened eyes widened with horror. Her usually soft voice became sharp and piercing, "It's impossible. How could she have recorded it?" Her heart was pounding, and even her clenched hand was trembling with shock.

Jiang Ci smirked, "She's a smart person and knows to leave a way out. Don't you admit that you wanted to kill Su Yue? Otherwise, I'll release the recording and let everyone hear it?"

"Don't release it!" Jiang Xuan's voice became agitated, and she retorted, "Song Nianyue is lying. I never wanted to kill Su Yue. I just wanted her to be disfigured. "

In the living room, it became very quiet, and the air around seemed to stop flowing.

In Jiang Xuan's eyes, there was no longer the previous gentle and sweet expression. She covered her mouth in shock, tears streaming down her face.

Jiang Ci snorted coldly, breaking the silence around him. He half-closed his eyes, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes. "Make Su Yue disfigured?"

Jiang Xuan's hand covering her mouth was wet with tears, and she shook her head vigorously. "No, I. . . I was just confused for a moment." Facing Jiang Muhang's shock, Jiang's grandfather's frown, and Song Xiaoqing's displeasure, she tried to explain: "I entered the entertainment industry, and Su Yue followed me into the entertainment industry. My mother said that only one person from the Jiang family can stay in the entertainment industry. I want to stay in the entertainment industry, and Su Yue was just interested for a moment, so I. . . I misunderstood. "

Song Xiaoqing's face turned dark when she heard herself being mentioned. She was extremely unhappy. "I was considering the Jiang family's interests. What do you mean by that? Are you blaming me? You made a mistake, and you want to push the responsibility onto me?"

"Mom, that's not what I meant. I didn't think that way." Jiang Xuan quickly shook her head.

Song Xiaoqing's face remained stern, and she was extremely unhappy.

Jiang Ci turned his head and looked at Su Yue, who was sitting quietly beside him. He looked at her beautiful and peaceful face and rubbed his fingertips on it. "Tsk, such a beautiful face, yet it's envied by others. Someone wants to ruin it. "

Su Yue's face was itchy from his calloused fingertips, and she glared at him, telling him not to be too presumptuous.

Jiang Ci pinched her face and felt the delicate skin under his fingertips. He then lazily spoke, "Disfigurement? Quit the entertainment industry?"

He held his chin with one hand, rubbed his fingertips against Su Yue's cheek, and casually touched his own lips. His handsome face had a faint expression, and his voice was cold, "I don't have any advantages, the only thing is that I like to be petty. If you want to ruin Su Yue's face and force her to quit the entertainment industry, then I'll give it back to you. "

Many people have suffered a miserable fate when they crossed Jiang Ci. Jiang Ci has always believed in the principle of "an eye for an eye". He knows well that the best way to strike someone is to destroy what they care about.

Now, Jiang Xuan is not bullying him, but trying to deal with Su Yue, Jiang Ci's weakness, his heart's flesh. How could he show mercy? It would be considered light if he didn't kill her.

Hearing Jiang Ci's words, Jiang Xuan's face instantly lost its color, and she looked incredulous.

Note: Revised a bit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 18K 147
NOT MY OWN STORY OR TRANSLATION FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY Author(s) 锦橙 Artist(s) Jin Cheng Jian Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband...
345K 9.8K 102
Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and finally figured out a shocking truth-it...
1.4M 139K 83
Since getting into contact with his brother over the last couple of years, Milo Fleamont Potter has entered a whole other world of adventure, laced w...
124K 2.9K 77
Author: Ming Gui Zai Jiu Summary: Despite having found Mingxi, the Zhao family continued to favor the fake daughter, saying that Mingxi was not as ki...