šš®š«š§ š­šØš šžš­š”šžš«//šƒ...

By KatLanna

šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š‘š”šššžš§š²š«šš ššš§š šƒšššžš¦šØš§ š«šžš®š§š¢š­šž ššš­ šš«š¢šŸš­š¦ššš«š¤ ššš§š š›šØš­š” ļæ½... More

š€šœš­ šØš§šž
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šˆ. š“š”šž ššš«šœš”šžš«
šˆšˆ. š’š­š«šØš§š  šš«ššš šØš§š¬
šˆšˆšˆ. šŒšžš«šœš²
šˆšÆ. š“š°šØ š¬š¢ššžš¬
š•. šƒššš² š›š² šššš²
š•š¢. šš«šØš¦š¢š¬šžš š©š«š¢š§šœšž
š•š¢š¢. š€šžš šØš§ š­š”šž š²šØš®š§š šžš«
šÆš¢š¢š¢. š‡š¢š¬ š©š«šžš²
šˆš±. šš®š«šž
š±. šŒšØšÆš¢š§š  šØš§
š—š¢. šƒš«ššš šØš§š¬ šœš”š¢š„š
š±š¢š¢. š‹š¢š­š­š„šž šš«ššš šØš§
š±š¢š¢š¢. š“š”šž šŸššš­šž šØšŸ š­š”šž šš«ššš šØš§š¬
š€šœš­ š“š°šØ
š—šÆ. š…š¢š š”š­š¢š§š  šŸšØš« š”š¢š¬ š«š¢š š”š­
š—šÆš¢. šƒš«šžššš¦š¬
š—šÆš¢š¢. šš¢š­šœš” šØšŸ š€ šš®šžšžš§
š±šÆš¢š¢š¢. š“š”šž š›š„šššœš¤š¬
š¢š±š±. š“š”šž š“ššš«š ššš«š²šžš§ š¦šššš§šžš¬š¬
š±š±. š“š”šž š¦ššš š©š«š¢š§šœšžš¬š¬
š—š±š¢. š€š„š²š¬š¬šš š•šžš„ššš«š²šØš§
š—š—šˆšˆ. š“š”šž š”šžššš šØšŸ šš š“š«ššš¢š­šØš«
š—š—š¢š¢š¢. š‹šØšÆš¢š§š  š²šØš® š”š®š«š­š¬
š—š±š¢šÆ. š“š”šž š­š°šØ šš«ššš šØš§š¬

š±š¢šÆ. šš®š›š„š¢šœ š¦ššš­š­šžš«š¬

6.3K 265 15
By KatLanna

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Lēkia kesā gūrēñagon mēre tubis" (Brother you will learn one day) Alyssa declared walking around the table and placing a book down.

"I want to learn how to say every word perfectly" Jace snaps "You can"

"Because Grandsire taught me the moment I could speak"

"Then why didn't he teach me or Luke"

"Because you and Lucerys won't ever take the Iron throne" Alyssa snarls "Jace you will get there"

"Alyssa Even Your son can speak some High Valyrian"

"Don't bring Baelon into this Jacaerys" She warns her brother "Why don't you ask Mother to teach you some"

"Alyssa"

"I have to go and find Mother so I can get my son"

"Are you going to take Cregan Stark's offer?" Jace mutters up.

"H-how do you know about Lord Stark's offer"

"I overheard mother"

"Who else knows" Alyssa wanted to know "Jacaerys"

"I haven't told anyone, but do you really want to wed A stark"

"We aren't speaking about this"

"Fine at least tell me how driftmark was" Jace questions knowing Alyssa had made a trip to driftmark to help there grandmother out.

"Baela is well" Alyssa Grins "And Baelon loves Grandmother"

"That's good, i'll let you get to Mother. But Please think through the marriage idea again. I dont want you and Baelon being sent to the north because mothers stupidity"

"Jace watch"

"Fine, But mother is being stupid"

************************************

Baelon didn't wait a split second on running towards as Alyssa when she entered her mother's chambers.

Alyssa grins as She leans down and meets her son for a hug "My strong little dragon"

"Mother" Baelon smiles as Rhaenyra watchs from afar.

"Baelon why don't you try read one of my books while I talk to your mother" Rhaenyra spoke up as Alyssa let her son go and stood up.

She watched as Baelon listened to what Rhaenyra asked of him. He walked over to the couch and grabbed hold of a book.

"He doesn't know how to read properly yet Mother" Alyssa seeths meeting her mother's glare.

Rhaenyra sighs walking over to her daughter "Have you thought of the proposal from Lord Cregan"

"I have" Alyssa admits.

"And?"

"I haven't made a decision yet and I know you have not ethier"

"That is true but you are one and twenty now sweet girl" Rhaenyra mutters 

"You and Baelon have just returned from Driftmark, I'm not pushing this idea on you. But we need to secure our line"

"And I have"

Rhaenyra looks over at Baelon then back to her daughter "Alyssa Ive had Six soon seven children."

"Do you wish the same of me" Alyssa snaps "Do you wish me to live my life as you and your mother did"

"I-"

"Or do you just want to rid yourself of me."

"Alyssa I never said or implied that"

"No you never said it but you are implying it" Alyssa snarled "Baelon come"

"Alyssa you just returned" Rhaenyra tries to stop her daughter leaving as Baelon reaches his mother and takes her hand "Alyssa I am your mother"

"And I am as well, You may be with child once more but my Priority is Baelon and Baelon alone"

"Mother what's going on" Baelon spoke up as Alyssa looked down at her son.

"We're going to go on a small walk my dragon. Then we're going to take you to bed"

************************************

"Rhaenyra, Lucerys said you were upset" Daemon states finding his wife seated at the end of her bed "Is the babe well"

Rhaenyra stares at the ground knowing if she was to tell Daemon anything she had to now "We are both fine, Cregan Stark has offered an alliance between our houses"

"An Alliance" Daemon repeats "What type of alliance"

"A marriage between him and Alyssa" Rhaenyra admits "I sent a raven to Alyssa on driftmark a few days ago."

"So you plan on sending your daughter off to wed some northerner. Once she returns to driftmark. The place you sent her off to because of your jealousy"

"I am not jealous and my daughter should wed. Because she is not some whore you can keep using" Rhaenyra yells getting off her bed.

"She is no whore" Daemon snaps "And when Alyssa returns Im sure she will tell you herself she doesn't wish to be wed off. It's been six moons she will want to stay here on dragonstone"

"I have spoken to her" Rhaenyra admits looking at her husband at the same time she places her hands on her swollen belly.

"How could you have spoken with her"

"She and Baelon returned by dragon early this morning"

"And no one told me that my son was here"

"You were gone doing who knows what"

"I was up at Syraxes nest, she laid three eggs" Daemon scoffs. "I was doing something nice for you Rhaenyra. And now I find out my son who I have not seen in six moons is back. And Alyssa"

"I don't believe that you truly love her Daemon, I have no idea why you always play this game. Do you even Love me still"

"I love you and our baby" daemon half lies "But he is my son and Alyssa is his mother. And you know your place"

"Mhm Thats what I thought you'd say" Rhaenyra smiles softly as Daemon nods his head and goes to leave "Where are you going"

"Where do you think"

************************************

"You were right she is being stupid" Alyssa huffs leaning her head on Jaces shoulder.

"She's been stressed ever since she became with child again" Jace admits "It's up to you if you truly want to leave for the north. Then I support you sister"

Alyssa smiles softly watching Baelon grab hold of a wooden ship "Father would be proud of us wouldn't he. You've grown into a strong man. And I do Just say that because we are Strongs"

"You know your only four years older than me and sometimes I think I'm more mature"

"Funny" Alyssa fake smiles and lifts her head off Jace as she hears Baelon say something.

"Father" Baelon yells at the same time Jace gets up and looks at Daemon who is now holding his young Nephew.

"Jacaerys leave me and your sister alone for a few minutes"

Jace looks down at his sister's hesitation on leaving her alone with Daemon for the first time since the first few months they were on dragonstone. To be honest he didn't want to leave Alyssa at all or Baelon. They had been gone for six months overseas at driftmark.

"Jacaerys I'll be fine, Baelon say night to your uncle" Alyssa states as Baelon shakes his head hugging into Daemon. Alyssa laughs softly as Jace walks out.

"Baelon go play" Daemon demands his son letting him go as the blond boy runs back over to his ship. Daemon then turns his attention back onto to Alyssa "Your not marrying the northern and what in seven hells was that"

"You are right I am not wedding Cregan Stark as of now. And Jace was just being a brother"

"You call that being a brother"

"Daemon I have just returned and I don't wish to argue with you anymore then I did with my mother" Alyssa states "I am not in any mood to speak with you. To be honest I'd rather wed Jace then speak to you or this Lord Cregan"

"Alyssa"

"Baela sends her wishes for you and my mother. Now I want you to leave, I have to get my son to bed"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 97 14
"š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’‰š’‚š’—š’† š‘° š’…š’š’š’† š’ƒš’–š’• š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’†š’™š’‘š’†š’„š’•š’†š’… š’š’‡ š’Žš’†? š‘­š’š’“š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’–š’‘š’‰š’š’š’…š’Šš’š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’† š’Œš’Šš’š’ˆš’…š’š’Ž, š’•š’‰š’† š’‡ļæ½...
54.9K 1.5K 11
š˜°š˜§ š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜³š˜“š˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜Øš˜°š˜Æ'š˜“ š˜„š˜¦š˜Æ - š—‚š—Œ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š–¼š—š—ˆš—ˆš—Œš–¾ š—š—ˆ š—€š—ˆ. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“
18.1K 773 5
š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—›, š–¦š–¾š—‡š–¾š—‹š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‡š—Œ š—ˆš–æ š–¶š–¾š—Œš—š—‹š—ˆš—Œ š–¼š—ˆš—†š–¾ š—š—ˆš—€š–¾š—š—š–¾š—‹ š—š—ˆ š—š–ŗš—š–¼š— š—š—š–¾ š—…š—‚š–暝–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—˜š—¹š—¹š—®š—暝—® š—§š—®š—暝—“š—®š—æļæ½...
207K 5.7K 21
š˜„š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜„š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜©, - š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜ŗ š˜µš˜° š˜Øš˜°. Ā©š˜¦š˜¤š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜¤š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜“