lies | loid forger (spy x fam...

lyndellaa द्वारा

"screw your other life, this is your life now, darling." || no smut, female reader recommended, second person... अधिक

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14

12

897 26 12
lyndellaa द्वारा

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
in the car, midnight, 4:01am

"we've been driving for quite a while." loid says after the 2 hours of silence in the car ride. "are you thirsty?" 

you thought about the question for a bit, considering why he would ask you if you're thirsty and not hungry like most people would.

you look out the window, seeing that you guys are in the middle of nowhere. "i guess so." you reply, your lips drier than a desert.

loid opens the middle console and finds a bottle of water. he looks back at you, handing it to you as his hand is on the wheel. "drink it all. i wouldn't want you wasting water, would i?"

you take the bottle of water. the water is cloudy. you open the cap and to your surprise it comes looser than you expected. 

the only times a cap of water should be loose is when it was already opened. 

"loid?" you say while the low music is playing in car. loid turned it on after he gave you the water. 

"yes, dear?" 

"why is the water bottle cap loose?" you ask. he lowers down the music to complete silence.

you both sit there for a second. 

"it was in the middle console for a while in the heat. when things get hot, they expand. the expansion of the water bottle caused it the pressure on the cap to get higher, making it more loose. didn't think i'd have to teach you that." 

"seems like you took a second to make that up." you shoot back. 

loid immediately stops the car. "well, you drank the water. have a good sleep." he says with a smirk on his face.

everything goes dark and you feel yourself thud your head onto the window.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.8K 302 10
{𝘀𝘅𝗳 𝘅 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱!𝗼𝗰 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿} 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫): 𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠�...
457K 21.2K 37
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙎𝙥𝙮𝙭𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘) 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝We love with a love that was more than love!❞ In which Loid (Twilight)...
61.1K 1.9K 15
"𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤?" "𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭..." �...
295K 10.4K 41
What if Yor decided not to go to the Taylor that day? Lost change and Loid met someone else. Someone different and even though she doesn't have a do...