14

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
apartment building, 1:04pm, afternoon

as loid takes you and him back to his apartment, he sees cop cars surrounded around the building. "oh sh-" he says, turning the car back around. 

unfortunately, there's a cop at the exit of the building. loid swiftly slows the car down beside the cop, rolling down his window.

he shows the cop a crooked smile as he says, "hey, man. how's it going?" the cop squints his eyes to look at him in the bright, scorching sun.

"pretty good. can i see an ID please?" the cop takes his sunglasses off of his face and places them on his head. 

loid rummages through the middle console of the car and then pulls out what seems to be a fake ID. 

he hands it to the cop with a fake smile. the cop takes a look at the ID, then says, "let me go check in with this." 

a bead of sweat drips down loid's forehead. 

after a few minutes, the cop comes back and says, "i'm going to have to take you to the police station. i believe i've seen you somewhere." 

loid panics and steps on the gas pedal, making the car jerk forward. the car speeds out the apartment exit.

you look back at the cops, in which they are jumping into the cop car and speeding toward loid's car.

"put on your seatbelt, y/n." loid says with a smug smirk as he goes faster.

the car makes a sharp turn and begins to spin out of control, causing you to scream out in fear.

you and loid close your eyes before ultimately crashing into a building. glass pieces fly around your face as your legs and arms tense up from the pressure.

"loid!" you cry out, shielding yourself as the car flips over multiple times. a scream rips out your throat once again.

loid's arms wrap around you, protecting you from getting hurt. his signature smell lingers around you as you feel safe in his arms.

if he is so bad, why do i love him? you think to yourself as the car becomes hotter. you realize the car is on fire and you get up from your seat, banging your head on the top of the car.

you immediately sit back down and realize loid's clothes are covered in flames and are about to spread onto you.

loid has his eyes closed peacefully as he opens his mouth to say something to you. 

"i love you, y/n. i-i didn't want us to end like this, but fate set us to die together. maybe you, me, and anya will be a happy family again.

the flames spread around your body, causing your skin to burn. the pain becomes unbearable, soon causing everything to go black.

-------------------------

well, there it is.

THE ENDING OF LOID!!!

i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i loved writing it. 

who knows, maybe i'll make another chapter?

thank you all for over 15k so far, i am BEYOND happy!! 

- lyndellaa