11

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
hospital, 2:32am, midnight

as you sleep in your hospital bed, a great pain occurs in your arm. it's a stinging sensation, so you open your eyes as look over at your arm. 

a masked figure is removing the hospital equipment from you!

"hey!" you shout, getting up. the masked figure punches you off the hospital bed, causing you to slam down against the ground. 

there, the figure lies on top of you, covering your mouth. "shut up." a male voice says, looking around. tears begin to form in your eyes, blurring your vision. 

"y/n, it's me. loid." he takes the mask off and your eyes widen. 

"loid!" you shout through the hands covering your mouth. you use your painless arm to punch him in the face, but he doesn't flinch.

"don't cry, darling." he says, whispering to you and wiping your tears. "i'm here." 

"shut up and let me go! get off of me you fugitive!" you squirm around under his grasp. 

"absolutely not. we are going to stay here until you quiet down. i advise you do. i don't want to hurt you darling." he smirks, uncovering your mouth. 

"i'm not your darling!" you scream, crying uncontrollably. 

"quiet down, honey." 

you decide to shut up to see what he'd do, and when you do, loid carries you out of the broken window he broke into. 

he throws you in the back of the trunk of an SUV, and drives recklessly. you try to bite the ropes around your arms off with your teeth, but it's no use.

"darling, we are going to get our daughter. let's be a happy family." loid states with one hand on the wheel. veins show through his arms, showing how hard he is grasping the wheel.

you look at his face through the rear view mirror, a face that you once loved.

"you're nothing but a lying spy! you never loved me!" you cry out. 

"oh, but i do. i have loved you since the day i saw you. i just happen to be a spy, that's all." he says with a shrug.

"then why did you shoot me in the leg?" 

"to prevent you from calling the police. but now they're after me, which is why i have taken you from the hospital. i put a microphone on you and i found out they've found my hiding place." loid tells you with a chuckle. "they thought they really did find me. it's so easy to run away from police." 

"you didn't have to kidnap me, loid." 

"i did. they were going to take you to my hiding place to let you see me getting arrested, but that won't happen, darling." 

"how so?" you ask, crawling into the back seat with your injured leg. 

"we are moving somewhere else. we can be a happy family." 

"where is anya?!" you kick the back of the drivers seat with your tied legs.

loid clears his throat, speeding up the car. he takes off his glasses and sets them inside the middle console of the car. 

"we will be a happy family." he speeds the car even faster, going over the legal speed limit.

"loid! answer me! WHERE IS ANYA?!" you scream, bursting out into tears.

"she is in a happier place, y/n." 

"LOID! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" you curl up into a ball. the tears cannot hold themselves inside your eyes, pouring out in torrents.

the car ride was silent for the remaining part of it. 

----------------------

almost cried while writing this chapter

im sorry if youre crying

love you