all my dreams | trevor zegras

By cIayevans

"Of course I like you, you idiot. How many hits to the head have you taken?" A Trevor Zegras fanfiction Copyr... More

before reading
i. marriage pact
ii. cry and shit my pants
iii. shameless flirting
iv. new boy toys
v. i'm sweating
vi. your type
vii. personal puck bunny
viii. do it, sweet cheeks
ix. bark bark
x. approved nicknames
xi. bare minimum
xii. all your bitches
xiii. kind of hot
xiv. after i die
xv. girls night
xvi. stinky hockey boys
xvii. hot as sin
xviii. easy
xix. the guest room
xx. side eye
xxi. emotional damage
xxii. commiting homicide
xxiii. freeze to death
xxiv. some wyn time
xxv. you daft fool
xxvi. top choice
xxvii. you're the brains
xxviii. wife her up
xxix. in time out
xxx. graham-phobic
xxxi. spice
xxxii. full adults
xxxiii. my boyfriend's closet
xxxiv. little girl scout
xxxv. spotify wrapped
xxxvii. my wifey
xxxviii. happiness
epilogue

xxxvi. my brain is exploding

2.8K 57 25
By cIayevans

xxxvi. my brain is exploding

Since they started dating, Wyn and Trevor hadn't spent too much time apart other than when he had to be on the road for his games. If he was in California, they were at one of their two places. Violet and Graham had met him in person and it had gone so well, Wyn was glad that it was more like her and Violet on a date while the two guys were together as well. And all of his teammates treat her like they've been dating for years, all the wives and girlfriends have happily accepted her into the fold. Griffin had met her at the birthday party they held here in California and the two of them had instantly clicked, both of them feeling like they'd gained a new sibling.

The hockey season is almost over and their plans are currently up in the air for the off season, knowing he wants to go visit his mom family in New York and Brody wants to come visit them in California. She doesn't have much tying her to one spot at the moment, so she's happy to follow him if he wants her to. Blue and Juice are used to road trips and plane rides anyways, so it wouldn't be all that hard for them to do so. Sage can stay with Graham and Violet if need be (as well as the dogs, actually).

"Ready for this?" Violet asks from beside her, both girls looking out at the ice.

"I'm so gonna fall on my ass," she admits, wincing and looking down at her untied skates. "I can't even tie my own skates properly."

"Lucky for you, you have a hockey player boyfriend who will do it for you," he says as he lifts one of her feet for her, having snuck up on them.

She watches in admiration as he ties her skate, snapping a couple pictures of him for later. Before putting the phone away, she sends them all to him as well. Then she just admired the fact that she really is just the luckiest girl ever to have him, as he always treats her with the utmost respect and obviously adores her right back. Obviously, everyone that spends any time around them can see that. Once he's done, he straightens up and holds a hand out to her.

"Ready?" he asks, smiling widely at her.

She nods, taking his hand and lacing their fingers together, "Yes."

And so he helps her get onto the ice. She's a little unsteady at first, but he uses his own strength to keep her from falling. Violet shows quite the talent of ice skating, twisting around and skating backwards every so often to shoot Wyn looks as if saying "just tell him you love him already". Graham makes jokes, following his girlfriend, and enjoying himself.

There's just once where she almost falls that he catches her, but it still just knocks the both of them off their feet and onto the ice. He takes the brunt of the fall, letting her land on top of him, making her wince at the thought of her weight squishing him before remembering men weighing a lot more than her have pushed him around on the ice and he can handle that so she would do nothing to him.

        "Thank you for trying to catch me," she laughs, pushing herself up and smiling down at him from atop.

         "Always," he says sweetly, reaching up to fiddle with her hair. "No matter what, sweet cheeks."

         "You're the best, hot shot," she whispers, leaning down to kiss him.

         He uses one of his hands to hold her head in place, deepening the kiss. This continues until they're sprayed by ice from Violet's skate, her skidding to a stop next to them to do so. Trevor laughs, pulling away from her and getting to his feet before offering a hand to his girlfriend and pulling her back up to their feet.

The four of them continue to skate for the rest of the hour Trevor had rented out the rink. There's lots of laughter but no more spills, thankfully, and Wyn even manages to skate on her own for a few minutes thanks to Trevor's teaching. By the time their time is wrapping up, Wyn is in desperate need of a hot chocolate and to get back out into the warmth of the California sun instead of the chilly temperature of the ice rink. As if he understands her better than she understands herself, Trevor directs her to the bench and takes the skates off her feet before giving her a quick kiss and wrapping a blanket he had brought around her shoulders.

"I'm gonna go grab everyone a hot chocolate," he says, glancing over at the other two. "I'll even see if they have oat milk for you, sweet cheeks."

"Thank you," she says, her eyes conveying her adoration for the boy who knows her so well. "You're the best."

She watches him as he goes, admiring his backside for just a moment, blushing when she turns back to her friends that are definitely watching her in amusement. She tilts her head to the side, sighing a deep breath and thinking.

"I need to tell him," she says, not giving them a chance to tease her. "I need to tell him soon."

Violet nods, "You do. Even if it makes you even more unbearable to be around because you're so lovey dovey."

"But you deserve it," Graham says, elbowing his best friend. "You're worthy of all the love in the world and that boy? He would give it to you and more."

"I mean, he did this today for you. And didn't care that he didn't get to show off all his ice skating skills. And he had a blanket ready for you. And remembered that you prefer oat milk instead of regular milk."

"I know," she sighs dreamily, a smile creeping up on her face once again. "I really am in love with him, wow."

A cough from behind her startles her and she stares at her friends with wide eyes as they both glance back and start nervously giggling, their eyes also wide in shock. Slowly, she turns around to find her boyfriend standing right behind her, a wide grin on his face and a drink carrier of hot chocolates in hand. She tilts her head back so that she's looking up at him instead of just in his direction. The look on his face honest to god makes her heart skip a beat, so in love with the man looking down at her with love in his eyes.

"You're in love with me, huh?" he teases, holding the tray out to the other two blindly.

Violet takes it, quickly grabbing their hot chocolates and leaving the other two on the bench next to Wyn. Despite Graham's pleas to stay and watch the unfolding chaos, Violet drags him out of the secluded rink to give the two love birds some privacy. Wyn simply nods, chewing on her lip as he moves towards her and grasps her face, bending down so that his lips are almost touching hers but not quite. Her hands grab his, making sure he doesn't let go of her.

"I'm in love with you, too," he says against her lips before closing the small distance, kissing her firmly.

They get a little lost in the kiss, missing the kids starting to skate on the ice and the parents watching them in disgust. At least, until they break apart and they realize one half of the couple is local professional hockey player Trevor Zegras. A couple pictures of the couple are snapped as they quickly scramble to flee the scene and while she's worried they'll be outed, she's at peace with the fact that it happened now that he's confirmed he's in love with her.

When they join Violet and Graham at the cars, their fingers are tangled together. Violet and Graham are both leaning against the car, watching the couple approach, smirks on their faces as they sip on their hot chocolates. There's not much discussion between the couples, Wyn using her eyes to communicate her want to go home with her boyfriend for the rest of the night and Violet 100% understanding. They split ways, each going to do their own thing before dinner.

        By the time it's time for bed, Wyn wants to post something on their couple insta real quick before they go to sleep, so she does so. As soon as it's done, she puts her phone on do not disturb and falls asleep on his chest. He, on the other hand, gets the notification that she's posted and is stunned when he opens it to find a picture of them on her normal Instagram. He reads the comments before sharing it to his story, then comments on it himself. And then, he even posts a picture that she had captured during the double date on his story before also setting his on do not disturb and going to sleep as well. If they're gonna announce they're dating, they're gonna do it all out.

—————

wynbauer: game day is my favorite day.

81.2k likes

view more comments

usera: OH MY GOD

userb: HOLY FUCK SHE REALLY IS favoritepucksiut and z is the boyfriend!!
— userc: holy frick i'm so excited.

userd: MOM AND DAD

usere: i don't think she did this on purpose what the hell

userf: i'm a little sad it's not brody?
— violetbennett: Since it's a little late for her to take this back and un-reveal that she's dating Z, I'm fully outing her. Brody is her half brother, guys. Stop. 😂
— brodyhayes: She's gonna kill you in the morning, Vi.
— violetbennett: Probably but if I see one more comment shipping her with her own brother, I'm going to vomit. Or find a way to go back in time and delete the internet.

userg: oh my god, brody and z were fighting over her
— brodyhayes: Not knowing it was her. But we fixed our shit. We're all good now.
— userh: my brain is exploding rn

jackhughes: THANK FUCK. I CAN FINALLY TALK ABOUT IT.
— lhughes_06: Do we think people will finally believe me when I say I have her phone number and know her?
— grahamcracker: Probably not, Luke.
— lhughes_06: I HAVE YOUR NUMBER TOO, GRAHAM. AND YOU'RE EVEN COOLER.

useri: BRO Z SHARED THIS TO HIS STORY AND SAID "MY LOVE BUG" I AM CRYING

userj: not me laughing at all the bryn shippers tHEY ARE LITERALLY SIBLINGS

userk: i'm dying oh my god

anaheimducks: Welcome to the WAGs, Wyn! 🧡🖤

userl: i spit out my drink

userm: now, looking back at favoritepucksiut, i'm so glad that they posted pictures there for us to see them together

trevorzegras: I'm so lucky that you picked me. You're the best, Elowyn Louise. ❤️

usern: stfu

usero: she really is my favorite puck bunny tbh

————

Z HAS POSTED TO HIS STORY

—————

       Wyn wakes up in a good mood, despite it being morning. She's laying in bed with her man who she is incredibly in love with, her two dogs, and everything is great. At least, that's what she thinks until she unlocks her phone and finds absolute fucking chaos on Instagram. Before she can even think, she smacks his chest until he wakes up. He blinks a couple of times before it registers what's happening and he smirks, glancing at the phone in his hand and then her.

       "Good morning, sweet cheeks," he mumbles, reaching out to brush a finger against her cheek. "What's up?"

        "What's up? What's up?! How did you not wake me up to fix this catastrophe?" she panics aloud, chewing on her lip.

       "What's the worst that could happen, honestly?" he says with a shrug. "I love you and I would've posted you the moment you became my girlfriend."

"But what about the media team?"

"Who cares? It's not like they're going to kick me off the team for it or trade me. All of the reactions last night were positive, honestly. And the official page commented and welcomed you to the wives and girlfriends club. What's done is done," he tells her, then a little bit of doubt creeps into his mind. "Do you not want people to know you're dating me? Are you... ashamed?"

Her jaw drops, "Jesus Christ, no. I wanted to protect both of us from the shitty comments but they're worth it to be with you and freely post about it."

"Then we're agreed," he says, pressing a kiss to her lips. "And really, if you wanna yell at someone, Violet told everyone that you and Brody are half siblings."

"What the fuck?! That bitch!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 3.4K 46
They say opposites attract....but if he's also your brother's best friend and teammate? jamie drysdale fan fiction also somethings are altered to mak...
45.4K 958 22
"You're my girl. I adore you. No matter what." A Trevor Zegras fanfiction Copyright © 2023 Alice Young cover by me
90.9K 1K 28
stella zegras, twin sister of trevor zegras, navigates her way through the ups and downs of being the only female on the new jersey devils, or any nh...
90.6K 1.3K 20
bakudeku one shots I liked -Completed-