RUSE || Taekook

By thequeermuskateer

Four Targets, One Shot. The FBI thinks Agent Jungkook has been kidnapped by one of the top five most dangerou... More

Phase I: Decipher
ONE || O1F4A5
TWO || J5O3O1
THREE || J5C3J3A5A5
FOUR || C1F5O1J3
FIVE || C1C4O2A5
SIX || J4C4F1J4
SEVEN || J4A5O2A5F4
EIGHT || A5C4C2C3J5
NINE || F4C4F4A5
TEN || J5A5F4
ELEVEN || A5F2A5O2A5F4
TWELVE || J5O3A5F2O2A5
THIRTEEN || J5C3C4J3J5A5A5F4
FOURTEEN || C1F5O1J3J5A5A5F4
FIFTEEN || C1C4C1J5A5A5F4
SIXTEEN || J4C4F1J4J5A5A5F4
SEVENTEEN || J4A5O2A5F4J5A5A5F4
EIGHTEEN || A5C4C2C3J5A5A5F4
NINETEEN || F4C4F4A5J5A5A5F4
TWENTY || J5O3A5F4J5O4
TWENTY ONE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XF5F4A5
TWENTY TWO || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ5O3F5
TWENTY THREE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ5C3J3A5A5
TWENTY FOUR || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1F5O1J3
TWENTY FIVE || J5O3A5F4J5O4XC1C4O2A5
TWENTY SIX || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
TWENTY SEVEN || J5O3A5F4J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F4
TWENTY EIGHT|| J5O3A5F4J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
TWENTY NINE|| J5O3A5F4J5O4XF4C4F4A5
THIRTY || J5C3C4J3J5O4
THIRTY ONE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5F4A5
THIRTY TWO || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5F4A5
THIRTY THREE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF5C3J3A5A5
THIRTY FOUR || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3
THIRTY FIVE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5
THIRTY SIX || J5C3C4J3J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
THIRTY SEVEN || J5C3C4J3J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F4
THIRTY EIGHT || J5C3C4J3J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
THIRTY NINE || J5C3C4J3J5O4XF4C4F4A5
FORTY || C1F5J3J5O4
FORTY ONE || C1F5J3J5O4XF5F4A5
FORTY TWO || C1F5J3J5O4XJ5O3F5
FORTY-THREE || C1F5J3J5O4XJ5C3J3A5A5
FORTY-FOUR || C1F5J3J5O4XC1F5O1J3
FORTY-FIVE || C1F5J3J5O4XC1C4O2A5
FORTY-SIX || C1F5J3J5O4XJ4C4F1J4
FORTY-SEVEN || C1F5J3J5O4XJ4A5O2A5F5
FORTY-EIGHT || C1F5J3J5O4XA5C4C2C3J5
FORTY NINE || C1F5J3J5O4XF4C4F4A5
Author's Note (Important) + Character Questionnaire + Fun Facts
FIFTY || C1C4C1J5O4
FIFTY ONE || C1C4C1J5O4XF5F4A5

FIFTY TWO || C1C4C1J4O5XJ5O3O1

103 4 0
By thequeermuskateer

Double update 😬

----

Jungkook smiles at himself in the mirror.

His skin is really glowing, the after effect of the previous night.

He woke up a few times while Taehyung was giving him a bath and Jungkook was grateful for how gentle he was, despite being angry with Jungkook.

As promised, Jimin had come to check in the morning and had left highly confused with their relationship status while Taehyung laughed and Jungkook hid in embarrassment.

Taehyung was out and it was around nine in the morning. Jungkook shifted on the bed, massaging his legs.

His entire body was aching.

Jungkook thought back to the events of the previous night and found himself smiling and blushing in the mirror.

Jungkook lay down and recalled the blowjob, impressed with how Taehyung swallowed the whole thing.

He felt so good.

Jungkook had never been deep throated so well.

Not even by Taehyung the last time.

Jungkook frowns.

Wait, is it possible... no, no way.

That was Taehyung, definitely Taehyung.

Maybe the position and control made it easier for him this time.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The door opens and Jungkook looks to his side to see Taehyung.

He frowns and sits up.

"Al?"

"What?" Taehyung looks at him, previous smile dropping as his eyebrows raise in confusion. "Who's Al?"

Jungkook sighs in relief. "Do you remember last night?"

Taehyung's smile comes back and he giggles giddily, skipping his way over to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles.

It was always Taehyung.

Taehyung ruffles Jungkook's hair. "I have a surprise for you."

"Another gift?" Jungkook asks.

"Last night was a punishment."

"Right."

"Come on, let's go."

"Tae, I can hardly walk."

Taehyung pouts, "I'll catch you if you fall."

Jungkook sighs and tries to stand, immediately falling.

Taehyung catches him and nods, "Right, wheelchair."

"Is it that urgent?"

Taehyung nods, "Yes, it is of the utmost importance."

Jungkook nods, "Okay, get the chair."

Taehyung runs outside.

"Get me breakfast first!"

"Okay!"

————————

Yoongi walks over to the training room at half past twelve in the morning.

He was about to tuck Yeji in bed when he was told she was still training. He decided to let her decide when she would go to bed, but it was too late now.

Something was wrong, she had been in the training room for seven hours straight.

Her trainer said she was upset about something.

Yoongi pushes the doors open and raises his brows at Yeji, who is taking multiple moving targets out with her collection of small daggers.

The room is big and brightly lit with ammunition wherever the eye sees. There's a small canteen with water, energy drinks and protein bars off in one corner. Different sets have been arranged all over the room.

Yeji is in the shooting range.

Yoongi studies her figure and tilts his head, noting how her form is aggressive and their is force in her hits. After missing one, instead of recollecting herself like Yoongi taught her, she screams in anger and stomps her foot.

Yoongi walks over to the controls and stops the moving targets.

"Hey! I was–" Yeji screams, turning to face him. She pauses when she sees him and slumps, "Hey, Yoongi."

Yoongi cocks a brow, "Everything alright?"

"Yeah."

"Did someone say something?"

"No."

"Why're you so angry?"

Yeji kicks the ground. "I just wanna go out into the field."

Yoongi smiles lightly, "And why does it make you mad that you can't?"

"I'm just frustrated that I don't do much."

"No nine year old has ever gone into the field if August had a say in it."

"I know."

"Would you rather go, get kidnapped and become a burden, or stay and train more and probably never become a burden?"

"I know it's stupid, and that's why I'm venting it here."

Yoongi nods and sits on a bench behind her set, indicating for her to continue as he starts up the moving targets again.

Yeji does as she wants, taking one target out after another, impatience and aggression clear in her body language.

Yoongi narrows his eyes.

She clearly lied to him.

He needs to know what's really upsetting her.

Five minutes in, Yeji misses a shot and screams out at the top of her lungs, her face turning red and tears shining in her eyes.

Yoongi's eyebrows rise as her tears flow down and she wipes them away harshly.

Eventually, her movements become sloppy and she starts missing a lot, accompanied by more crying and screaming.

Yoongi waits for her to fall down in exhaustion and switches the set off, going over and standing next to her.

"Bed?"

"No."

"My bed?"

She's quiet for a few seconds as she stares at her hand and then nods.

Yoongi leans down and picks her up, placing her head on his shoulder and wrapping her legs around his waist, rubbing her back as he carries her back to his apartment.

It's about a five minute walk and Yeji sniffles several times, releasing broken sobs as her hold on him tightens.

Yoongi rubs her back and kisses the side of her head, "If you want to cry, you can."

Yeji stills for about twenty seconds but then starts sobbing, clutching Yoongi's shirt tightly as her tears and snot flow onto his shoulder.

One of her hands tangles itself in his hair and she pulls.

Yoongi grimaces but doesn't make a sound.

Once Yoongi walks up to the higher levels, making his way outside, he grabs his mask from the door and pulls it over his face, covering Yeji's head in a black mask.

Yoongi looks to the side in the mirror and adjust his circle masks that covers his entire head. The concept is supposed to be a little cookie with one eyebrow raised in a cocky expression.

Once adjusted, Yoongi walks out onto the road and over to his building. There are no cameras and drones in the area, and his mask is used to hide his face from lowerclass men in August that could be in the area.

Once in his building, Yoongi takes his mask off and rushes to to his apartment, walking and closing it shut behind him.

He walks into the lounge to see Namjoon hunched over a computer screen.

"Joon?"

Namjoon jolts and looks at Yoongi, "Oh, you found her. Training room?"

"Yeah," Yoongi rubs Yeji's back and she sighs softly. "What're you doing?"

"A few men of Taehyung's came in and asked Junghyun to get ready," Namjoon says. "He's going to meet Jungkook in a while."

"Call me when you see Jungkook."

"Will do."

"It's strange," Hoseok's voice sounds from the kitchen. "He's mad at Kook, isn't he? What's this?"

"Whatever it is," Namjoon shifts. "Taehyung wants us to see."

Yoongi walks into his room and gently lays Yeji on the double bed, bringing the sheets over to cover her.

"Is Uncle Junghyun going to be okay?" Yeji asks.

Yoongi smiles, "I hope so, baby."

Yeji hums and moves in closer to Yoongi. "Can you stay till he calls you?"

"Of course, honey."

"Can I see Uncle Jungkook?"

"I don't know when he's going to come, you should sleep now," Yoongi strokes her head. "I'll show you the recorded video when you wake up."

Yeji nods and lifts her head to place it in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi runs his hand through her hair, smiling softly. "Do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

"Yeah."

"I'm listening."

"A man touched my butt today."

Yoongi frowns, his hand stopping.

Who touched her? How dare he?

"Oh."

This can't be happening again. He promised himself no one under his responsibility would ever have to experience anything like that.

Not after Taehyung.

"I kicked him and then everyone else on the block grabbed and beat him too."

Yoongi exhales a breath and nods.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks.

Yeji shakes her head, "No."

"Is there something you want me to do?"

Yoongi wasn't prepared for this. He never even wanted to think about things like this happening to his own child.

"No."

"Okay."

"I told Hyunjin and he got the man arrested and sent into August," Yeji says, staring at the wall, her hold around Yoongi's leg tightening. "He's in Uncle Namjoon's sector."

"Were you alone when it happened?"

"Yes."

"Why were you alone in Uncle Namjoon's sector?"

"Is it my fault?"

"That he touched you, no. That something much worse could have happened if someone realised you're in Suga's direct care, yes."

"So it's not my fault that he did that?"

"If he didn't do it to you, he was just going to do it to someone else," Yoongi says confidently. "He's the problem, not you."

Yeji hums, sniffling.

"Do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"No."

"I know this hurts. And even though you managed really well, and I am so proud of you, I know this still hurts," Yoongi leans down and places a kiss on the side of her head. "And that's okay. You can cry, that's alright. You can vent, that's okay. Once we get the man's family ties out and establish that we want him dead, you can kill him."

Yeji shrinks. "I don't want to."

Yoongi's eyebrows raise. "Why not?"

"I want you to do it."

"Is it because it could be your first kill?"

Yeji shakes her head. "I want him to die knowing Suga himself was mad enough to kill him."

"I'll be there in the room," Yoongi says. "He'll know he upset me."

Yeji shakes her head. "I want you to grab his throat, take your mask off and look him in the eyes as you choke him to death."

Yoongi stretches his lips in a thin line and nods, "If that's what you need to satisfy yourself."

Yeji giggles and huddles further into Yoongi.

"Do you want me to hold you while you sleep?"

"There's something else."

Yoongi stares down at her, "Hmm?"

"Hyunjin told me it's called rape or sexual assualt to touch someone's private parts without their permission," Yeji's voice shrinks. "Right?"

Yoongi nods, "Yes."

"My mother's police report says that my father sexually assaulted her," Yeji's voice cracks and she breaks out into a sob.

Yoongi tries not to react unideally and he puts his hands under Yeji's shoulders, pulling her up and seating her on his lap.

She buries herself into his chest and sobs loudly, sniffling into his chest.

"She was," Yoongi's voice is deep and firm.

"It says that you murdered him."

"I did," Yoongi wraps his arms around Yeji.

"Why didn't you tell me my mother's rapist was my father?"

Yoongi blows a breath out of his nose and plants a kiss on her head. "I imagined that's something you didn't want to grow up with."

"So you let me live a lie?"

"When one of your parents is a bad person, it haunts you to know you have their DNA," Yoongi says softly, recalling all the nights he prayed he wouldn't end up like his own father. "That you could end up like them. I didn't want you to think that."

"Rape is sex without permission, right?"

"Yes."

"And sex makes babies?"

Yoongi breathes out heavily, "Yes."

Yeji cries out and her nails dig into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi brings her closer and hides her in himself, rubbing her back.

"The report–" Yeji hiccups. "It–said–th–that–it said that mommy was–that she was–" she sobs loudly and Yoongi's heart aches.

He holds her tightly and fights back the urge to cry.

"Mommy was–rap–ed–for–five years."

Yoongi hums and cradles her head, rubbing her hair softly.

Yoongi scrunches his face in pain, knowing where this is going.

"I was three when she died," Yeji cries out loudly sobbing into Yoongi's shirt, no doubt making it dirty.

Yoongi lays down and pulls her closer to him, waiting for her to stop crying to so he can say something.

Yoongi almost laughs at the irony at finding this position familiar.

He has had to live it way more times than he would like.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and now Yeji.

Every single person he brings into his life is so awfully broken, and there's nothing he can do to stop them from breaking further.

Yoongi's tears well up as Yeji buries herself deeper into his chest, her cries muffling.

"Your heart beat calms me down when I cry," Taehyung had said as he laid his head on Yoongi's chest while the two watched a drama on Yoongi's phone.

"I like to bury myself in your chest because your scent relaxes me," Jungkook had once said.

Yoongi closes his eyes and his tears slip out, Yeji's cries mixing with the sounds of Jungkook sniffling and Taehyung wailing.

Yoongi's hold on her strengthens and he keeps her close, praying silently that he doesn't lose her the way he lost the other two.

He can't lose her.

Once Yeji quiets down to sniffles, Yoongi continues to gently stroke her hair.

"Do you know what happened that night?" Yoongi asks softly. "The night I killed your father?"

Yeji shakes her head.

"Your mother, she died in my arms."

Yeji sobs and quickly catches it.

"The last thing she ever said was her telling me to take care of her children, especially you."

Yeji turns her head back into Yoongi's chest and breathes in deeply.

"Even if you were born against her will, she loved you so much, and wanted you to be okay," Yoongi says, the scene he's describing fresh in his mind.

It happened around six years ago, yet Yoongi thinks about that night often.

The twenty second of February, the last time he saw Jungkook in person.

"It doesn't matter who brought you into this world or how they did it," Yoongi says. "Your origins don't matter, ever. All you need to do is make sure you don't let them define you."

"But–what if–when–I was a baby–" Yeji hiccups. "She wa–nted me to d–die?"

"Thoughts like that aren't her fault," Yoongi says. "She probably did think that a few times."

Yeji's hold onto Yoongi's shirt tightens.

"But thoughts like that weren't her fault. Trauma does that to you," Yoongi said. "Sometimes, when I used to take care of Taehyung, I used to get really mad at him for not co-operating with me. But that wasn't his fault, and now I know that I didn't do anything wrong either.

"And your mother's last words wouldn't have been your well-being if she didn't want you to live," Yoongi plants another kiss on the top of her head. "If she ever wanted you dead, she wasn't in her right mind. Most of her hate was directed to her husband, not you."

"Okay," Yeji says softly.

"Do you feel bad that I killed your dad?"

"I was surprised," Yeji hiccups. "But it's okay. Rapists deserve to die."

Yoongi smiles and pulls her up to let her hide her face in the crook of his neck, another position that immediately makes him think of Taehyung.

A coolness settles in Yoongi's chest and he sniffles, exhaling out of his mouth.

"Appa?"

Yoongi's eyebrows raise at the word 'Appa' and he looks down at Yeji's head, "Yeah, sweetie?"

"Please don't cry."

Yoongi closes his eyes and tears flow out faster. He presses his mouth to Yeji's head and gently keeps stroking her hair.

"I love you, Appa."

Yoongi sniffles loudly and pulls back, rubbing at his eyes. "Yeah honey, I love you too."

Yeji yawns and stretches herself, adjusting her body in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi's hold around her back tightens and he once again starts planting soft kisses all over her head as her breaths get steadier.

She's asleep in minutes.

Yoongi stays like that for a few minutes, trying to keep himself from getting sad and crying again.

He sits up and carefully sets Yeji on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover her.

He walks to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror.

His eyes are red and puffy, the bags under them prominent as his lips dry and crack from dehydration.

Yoongi sighs and bows his head, his hands clenching around the edges of the sink.

He failed every person he swore to protect.

Yoongi chokes out a sob.

Failing hurts.

But knowing that he tried his best each time, that hurts worse.

----

A/N:

🥲

I purple youuu

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 253K 130
Taehyung is forced to flee from America, leaving behind angry gang members and his secret agent of a father, went to South Korea to start over in a n...
75.5K 3.9K 106
[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you at any moment; that's an ocean you can't...
23.4K 686 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
524K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH āœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...