Torturing Love (Swadmare lemo...

Por Nightmarezmare

This story includes from what is based off the title, swadmare lemon is only a small percentage, I'm scared o... Mais

SwadMare Angst || Nothing but Pain
KillerMare Angst || "Why him?."
KillerMare Angst || a fight with swad
SwadMare Angst || Punishment
SwadMare Angst || Tears and Begs
KillerMare Angst || Healing bruises
KillerMare Angst || Healing bruises (2)
🧾|A deal. (beforemath)
Killer Angst/ SwadMare|A deal (1)
Killermare Angst |🖐️ Touch.
Nightmare Angst |Brainwashed
Killermare Angst |Anger.
Killermare Angst|Anger. (2)
Killermare angst | A missing memory
Killermare angst |Familiar person
Message_1 rem€mber.
Killermare angst | Painful disease
Killermare Angst | Painful experience
Killermare angst | Sleepless nights
Horrordust angst | A lost one
Horrordust Angst | Deep sleep
Message_2 m!ne
Nightmare angst | Held captive
Bad sanses angst | Dark night
Nightmare angst | Memories
Message3_unstable message
Message4_wutiwant

SwadMare Angst || Forced act.

1.5K 17 25
Por Nightmarezmare

Includes :

Swearing, abit of yelling and slight abuse

-Thank you for choosing to read this story enjoy.-

________________________________________

Nightmares pov ;

I was laying on a bed staring at the ceiling, damn.. I've been here for a while...even months. I wonder how those idiots are doing.
I chuckled as tears start to form in the corner of my eyes
I wish I could go back home..just for 1 minute and it would be fine..
I sighed deeply and I heard a sudden 'creeek' from the door, I quickly turned my head and saw..

Swads pov ;

I was walking down the hallways to meet my darling~ it wasn't long until I heard chuckling from darlings room, o raised my eyebrow and stood Infront of my darlings room door, I slowly putted my hand on the door knob and opened the door to see my darling.. crying?! Why is darling crying?! I said in my mind.

.
.
.

Swad ;

"Darling are you alright?, Why are you crying?~ is something wrong?."

I said in a concerned tone and walked over to darling, and putted my arm around darlings waist as I wiped the tears streaming down darlings cheek

Nightmare ;

"I-It's nothing Swad..I was just w-watching uh..a cat on the streets.."

I mumbled to myself under my breath "that is the only reason you can think of?! such an idiot.." I said as I was shaking abit scared if Swad would believe me.

*Swad raised his eyebrow over to Nightmares face abit confused but didn't ask and just nodded*

Swad ;

"If that's the reason then, I believe you darl~ hehe~"

*Swad chuckled abit at Nightmare, nightmare eyes widen and sighed in relief very glad swad believed him.*

Nightmare ;

"Thank you for believing me Swad..now, I'm starvinggg!"

*Nightmare grumbled annoyingly as he looked at Swad with a sad and hungry face, craving for any type of food swad will serve him. While swad chuckled at this and slowly released nightmares waist and backed up abit*

Swad ;

"I'll go cook spaghetti and some french fries, how does that sound? Hmm?.."

*Swad hummed waiting for Nightmares answer, nightmares eyes turned into excitement and joy*

Nightmare ;

"Yes!, That sounds good can we also have some coffee with the food toooo?? ·^·"

*Nightmares eyes turned into puppy eyes and whined Infront of Swad, swad smiled widely and patted nightmares head gently*

Swad ;

"Ofcourse darling!"

*Swad leaned closer to Nightmare and whispered into his ear softly*

"Anything for you~"

*Swad grinned widely, while Nightmare blushed abit and covered his face awkwardly.*

Swad ;

"I'll go start cooking now, don't do anything silly darling~"

*Swad leaned away from Nightmare and turned his head around, and slowly went out the room closing the door shut, nightmare putted down his hands down and groaned annoyingly*

Nightmare ;

"Ugh, I can't believe I have to act all 'cUtEsY wUtsY' and 'sOfT aNd oBiDiEnT' stupid act.."

*Nightmare mumbled and rolled his eyes and sat on the bed groaning annoyingly again, before laying his head on the bedsheets*

".. Although, I don't really have much of a choice but to be obidient for Swad, if I don't then he'll punish me....ugh such the stupidest thing but I still have to listen to him.."

*Nightmare then layed there silently, staring at a wall remembering the good memories he had with his subordinates, nightmare smiled softly and remembered one time that happend a while ago..

It was a memory of killer an-...wait..
.
.
.
Who am I talking about?..who are they?!....I feel like I've seen them before..b-but.. I can't...
.
.
I can't-

"𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧?.."

..W-What? who are y-

"𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨..𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮."

..O-Okay?

"𝙍𝙪𝙣. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙣. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚."

...okay I'll keep that in mind, but may I ask what's your name?

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙆.𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩.. 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤

W̷͕̽̑̍̂̆̂̔͋A̴͔͐̚K̴̨̙͇̣̟̥̓̆͘Ẽ̵̛͓̃ ̷̛̻̫͈͊̏͋̄͘͠Ù̷̬̝̣̫̒̈́͂͆͝͝P̷͎̞̬̠͍̲͈̉͛̍̎̒͛̊̆̆.̷̡̻͇̬͖̀͌͌̾̓̚͜͝͝"̶̯̲͕̬̟͉̃͗̄͋̓

H-Huh?!*

Nightmare ;

*I gasped and stood up, coughing loudly and painfully gasping for air as Swad was..infront of me? Did he knew what happend to me?!*

Swad ;

"Oh dear! Darling are you alright?!"

*Swad grabbed Nightmares waist and pulled nightmare until nightmares head was on his chest, swad quickly patted nightmares back hushing him slightly*

"Sh..shh..there, there I'm here."

Nightmare ;

*I let out a gasp and nuzzled my head in Swads neck, whimpering quietly in pain as I breathed heavily*

"W-What happened?.."

Swad ;

*I look over to my darlings face and sat darling down on the bed, and sighed*

"Well darling, you fell unconscious all of the sudden and I came here rushing hoping you were okay, but now..I feel relieved that your okay."

*I smiled softly at my darling and caressed his cheek gently*

Nightmare ;

"O-Oh I see."

*I sighed deeply and heard a weird whispering from the door, I look at the door to see K.Chara standing there holding a note saying 'dont forget' and dissapeard away, I was shocked knowing k.chara is real silently*

Swad ;

*I look at my darling looking at something and i tilt my head confusingly*

"What are you looking at darling?~"

*I hummed waiting for an answer from darling as I turned my head and looked at the door confused*

Nightmare :

"N-Nothing..I just zoned out abit."

*I said as I sighed again and rubbed my head gently*

".. right- the food, is it cooked?"

Swad ;

*I look at my darling and smiled and nodded*

"Mhm! Yep it's all cooked, now let's go eat before the food gets cold."

*I grab my darlings hand tightly and dragged him abit out the room, humming while walking to the kitchen*

Nightmare ;

*I groaned quietly when Swad grabbed my arm tightly, does he think I can't walk?! I said inside my soul but I kept silence as swad dragged me to the kitchen.*
.
.
.
-After eating the meal because I'm lazy, it's 12:53am rn I'm tired asf-

Nightmare ;

*I was sitting on the couch with a blanket on me, I was watching the TV boringly changing the channels while Swad sat next to me smiling as always, ugh.*

"Ugh.. there's nothing interesting on TV."

*I groaned as Swad looked at me and smiled*

Swad ;

"Except watching TV, why don't we play truth or dare?"

*I hummed looking at my darling patiently waiting for an answer*

Nightmare :

*I groaned annoyingly and mumbled*

"No thank you, that'll just be double the boringness."

*I mumbled under my breath and putted the remote down, then layed my head back on the couch*

Swad ;

*A frown appears on my face and awned*

"Aw.. :("

*I sighed deeply and got up stretching my arms abit, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee*

Nightmare ;

*I groaned again and layed on the couch humming, as I stared blankly at the ground*

-10 minutes later-

Swad ;

*I came back in the living room with a cup of coffee for my darling, I walked up to darling and poked his shoulder gently*

"Darlingg- I made coffee~"

Nightmare :

*I was sleeping on the couch comfortably, not waking up by Sears touch which made Swad get annoyed*

Swad :

*I sighed deeply and grabbed darlings hand, and poured some of the boiling hot coffee on darlings hand*

Nightmare ;

*I gasped and opened my eyes and screamed loudly, began crying hardly as I pulled my hand away from the coffee*

"OW! OW! W-Why did you do t-that?!"

*I said as my hand starts bleeding, and tears streaming down my cheeks*

Swad ;

"Well darling, you wouldn't wake up so I did that as a punishment."

*I smiled softly at my darling as I putted the cup of coffee down on the table and leaned closer to darlings face*

"Just remember that if you do a mistake I'll hurt you badly and painfully darling~"

Nightmare ;

*I stared into Swads eyes and mumbled*

"Your insane.."

Swad ;

*My eyes widen when I heard darling saying I'm insane, the smile on my face faded away and i grabbed darlings bleeding hand and stabbed a knife in darlings hand.*

Nightmare ;

*I screamed loudly as Swad impaled my hand with a knife, I started crying and whimpering in pain, I opened my eyes and looked at my hand that got stabbed impaled in the couch too, while bleeding hardly*

"O-Ow.."

Swad ;

*I chuckled Infront of darling and caressed his cheek*

"That's what you get if you say shit about me darling~"

*I lifted up a hand and slapped darlings face before turning my head away and walk away angrily*

Nightmare ;

*I groaned when Swad slapped me, I stared at swad who was now walking away leaving me on the couch crying and bleeding hardly*

"D-Damnit..ugh...."

*I groaned in pain again as I closed my eyes and breathed befor-

________________________________________
TO. BE. CONTINUED.

✷. .✷

✷. .✷

________________________________________

Creator ;

Ah, ah ah! Sorry about that reader but I'm gonna have to pause this story here, and continuing it next time sorry. it's currently 1:14am right now I'm tired already so I'll see you in the next chappie bye bye!

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

(1554 words.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.3K 585 24
First book, not to mention contents are 18+ scenes and trigger content as to read at your own risk : ) ! ! I love all ships and adore them, OTP are D...
14.6K 666 31
Blue and Dream are away, and Ink gets captured by the Bad Sanses! He thinks that this is the end for him, until they tell him that he was going to be...
19.4K 462 23
The Bad Sans love their Boss, but so does someone else.. The Bad Sanses and The Star Sanses were against each other, but one day the war had to end...
11.7K 478 28
....Not all storys have happy endings.... Ships: DustHorror Inkerror Killermare Cream Lustberry-ish