The bookworm on the team

By never_lost_

MSBY is the furthest from normal out of all the V-league teams. The perfect example is Atsumu Miya, a loud, a... More

1. How about it?
2. The first page
3.Ouch!
4. The Gift
5. Victory...?
6. Crushes are the worst
8. Flowers
9. Hola hermoso
10. ...Oh shit.
11. Screw up
12. Hide & (don't)Seek
13. Reader & Writer

7. Collectionner

251 12 10
By never_lost_

Sakusa shook off the dust from his shirt and checked the both plastic bags he had, before knocking at the door of the Miya-Suna household. He was nervous, he was not great at three things: crowds, feelings and meeting new people.

Soon Osamu opened the door in a grey onigiri hoodie with the apron on, his brown hair flowing casualy.

- Hi 'kusa. IDIOT YER OmI-oMi IS HERE  - The brunette shouted to his brother up stairs. The spiker noticed that the other male had a stronger accent than his brother.

- No need to shout Samu! I am right here. - The blond said walking into the view.

- Hello... I brought some cake. - Sakusa said handing the bag to Atsumu and taking his shoes off.

- Oh that's great Omi! Thank you very much. Make yerself at home. - the setter said waving his hand in the gesture to come in.

The blond grabbed the bag and walked with it torwards the kitchen to get some plates.

- Thank you for the invite...- He said sitting on the couch, he started fidgeting nervously with his legs, while looking all aroud the place.

It was a nice two floor house. There was a big kitchen with an island in the middle, then few closed off rooms, the stairs and a little library. It was right next to the main entrance

Suddenly someone walked into the view with 3 books in his hands.

- SAKUSA! YOU ARE HERE! I need to ask you about the newest book. Have you had time to read it yet? - Suna said plopping himself next to him on the sofa, but keeping a safe distance between them. Sakusa knew that Atsumu warned them about his condition, which made his heart flutter.

- Yes, ofcourse. And have you? - He asked the middle blocker.

- No, not yet. I started, but I don't know who is the killer. My money is on the son-in-law. - Suna said.

- Why do you think so? - Sakusa said while looking at his hand, it had some questions written on it. They were his social starters, he had them not to start the akward scilence.

- He started drinking right about the time he got married, which means something is wrong with him or the dead man knew something, he wasn't supposed to. - Suna said excitedly

- Oh! I didn't think of it in such a way. It would make sense, I guessed it was the nosy neighbour. - Sakusa said hitting his fist against his open hand.

- Why? -

- I thought he had an afair with the ex-wife, so he tried to poison him in hopes of getting part of her will, but he was too late. I was really far from the truth thou - Sakusa chuckled after saying that.

- Wow. I didn't think of it that way. You must have been a fan for a long time. - Suna said in awww.

- Yeah it is my 7th year, I started reading, when the first book came out. It got me fascinated and I think the word hooked would be right. I thought it was just another shitty crime book with no magic to it, but I was dead wrong. - He ranted.

- Yeah... I get what you are saying. This series is like a drug, I await every year for the new book. - The brunette said looking up at the celing.

- How long have you been a fan? - The ravenette asked looking at the other male.

- I dunno, ever since I started living with Samu, so that would be 3 years. Do you belive he had the whole series on his shelf and HE NEVER READ IT! HE LIVED WITH THE PILE OF GOLD - the other male shouted in frustration.

- THAT'S AWFUL! - Sakusa shouted.

- You wanna see something cool? - Suna asked wiggling his eyebrows.

- Sure, I guess... -

- Come on get up - the brunette said standing up and offering his hand to help the other out, but quickly took his hand away. He walked to the little with Sakusa right behind him.

- See this? - Suna asked looking at  the other spiker.

- Yeah...- Sakusa said dazed.

He looked at a wall with the whole ass collection of Itazura's work, it was magestic. Every book had it's own shelf with the order of the books comming out. Next to each one, there was a little paper clip board with all the suspects of the book. There was also a cork board with half of the plot of the newest book on it.

- How long did it take you to do that - Sakusa asked baffled.

- WAYYYY too long. I saw the idea on pinterest and I had to do it. - Suna sighed.

- What's the rarest object in this collection - Sakusa asked out of curiousity, but he knew nothing could beat his birthday gift.

- OH OH OH! I got a signed copy of the fifth voulme - the brunette said whilst reaching for the tallest shelf. He grabbed and opened the book.

- HOW DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT?! - the ravenette yelled in shock. Itazura didn't go public, so there was no way to get a signed copy.

- It was a gift from Samu. He gave it to me with a bouquette after proposing. He could have proposed with it to be honest. - Suna said, which was a big suprise to Sakusa.

- WAIT! WHAT? DO BOTH OSAMU AND TSUMU KNOW ITAZURA? THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION! THEY HAVE TO! - He though t himself.

- What's your rarest object in your set? - Suna said with a smirk thinking the other male didn't have anything better.

- Knock Knock - Someone said.

Bothe men looked at the entrance to the library to see Osamu with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

- Wha' are ya doing? - he asked looking at the two of them.

- Nothing, I was just showing off my collection. - Suna said while taking the objets from his husbands hands.

- that's great. I hope ya two play nice - Osamu said smiling.

- i think we will join you soon - Suna said said putting the glasses on the windowsill.

- Maybe in a second. Atsumu needs to talk about something. - Suna froze hearing those words. His husband never called his brother ,, Atsumu" unless it was important.

- Okay have a nice evening. - Osamu said leaving the pair.

- Soo... I asked what was the rarest object you own. - Brunette said ending the akward scilence.

- I don't think I own anything as rare as you do - Sakusa said. He wanted to toy the the middle blocker.

- Oh come on! You call yourself a fan, you have to have something rarer than others - Suna said pushing.

- Oh I guess I have. You remember the post Itazura made about his newest book being a throe-away? - Sakusa asked.

- Yeah...-

- I have it. - He said dead serious.

- Wait WHAT?! YOU AREN'T SERIOUS. ARE YOU? - Suna looked at the others face for any sign of a joke, but he found none.

- YOU HAVE IT! HOW? WHEN? I don't know what to say. - the brunette said with his eyes wide open.

- Accually I got it yesterday from Atsumu as a birthday gift. - He said proudly as he sat on a little bean bag in the corner.

- HE GAVE IT TO YOU?!!! HE KNEW I WANTED TO READ IT! Do you think he has another copy? - He asked curiously with his eyes full of hope

- No I don't think so - He said scratching his neck.

Suna poured himself a glass of wine. He looked like he just saw a ghost.

- You want some? - He asked as he shook the bottle a bit.

- Sorry, I don't drink. - Sakusa said waveing his hads in front of his face.

- Is that so... How long have you liked Atsumu ? - Suna asked with a smirk.

Sakusa at that moment looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Suna knew it and he was sure of it.

- SHIT. How does he know? Since when? Did he tell Atsumu? No, not yet. I can't lie in his face, idiot said that Suna is like walking lie detector so that won't work. SHIT. FUCK. BITCH. I guess I need to tell him. FUCKING HELL - He thought to himself.

He grabbed on of the glasses and the bottle. He poured the wine to the brim and took a big sipp out of it.

It was going to be a LONG and akward talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 91 17
(DISCONTINUED) Atsumu starts having weird feelings for a certain spiker who he met. They were far from friends, but that didn't stop Atsumu. In the e...
1.4K 17 7
๐Ÿ”ด [DISCONTINUED] ๐Ÿ”ด Sakusa and Atsumu have been married for 3 years now. But not once did Sakusa ever notice him. Their marriage was forced, not som...
306K 9.3K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
53.5K 2.1K 30
Sakusa Kiyoomi is looking for the woman who made him think that 'dirty' is hot. But the person he's looking for is actually with him all this time. ...