Take Me Now (Eroticas)

By Book_Worlder101

Ready for a hot, steamy get away? Well take a peek and have your mind blown. This book contains strong langua... More

Hitting it 2
I Dare You
Gotta Have Her.
The First Time
One Plus One....Equals Three?
Dark Chocolate

Hitting it

164K 436 51
By Book_Worlder101

I was home alone again for the weekend, watching Originals and feeling horny as fúck. Usually, my boyfriend and I would be tearing up the sheets at this moment but he just had to go on that trip with his dumbass friends.

My pússy was feeling desperately in need of attention this weekend and I needed to be fúcked. Hard. I needed release and my fingers definitely weren't going to cut it.

I stared lustfully at Klaus, wishing I could just dragged his sexy ass out from the TV screen and fuck him on this coffee table. But obviously that was never going to happen.

Ugh, this is so frustrating. What can a girl do to get some good fu cking around here. Oh fúck it.

I laid back in the couch and slowly ran my fingers down my neck, down the valley of my breasts and into my sweats unto my sweet little bundle of nerves. I fantasized Klaus's hands in the place of mine. I closed my eyes, imaging his touch...

He kisses me deeply, hungrily, passionately, lustfully. His hands exploring my body as his tongue probes every inch of my mouth. I moan into his mouth as he grinds between my legs and I feel his hard member poke against my dripping wet core, our clothes being the only barrier.

He trails hot kisses along my jawbone and to my neck. He sucks on that sweet soft spot and I let out another moan, straddling him closer as I gripped a fist full of his hair. I gasp as he rips my blouse off followed by my blue laced bra and latches onto my left erected nipple.

He sucks hard on it as he kneads my other breast and pinches the nipple. A wave of heated pleasure ripples through my body and my body arches to meet his. He switches to my other breast to do the same, sweet torture. But even though this feels amazing, my dripping wet friend downstairs was the one that needed the attention.

"Please, Nick...," I whimper. He sucks my nimple hard, releasing it with a pop. He smirks up at me.

"Please what, love?" His voice is exotic and husky which turns me on even more.

"I need more." I swallow.

"As you wish."

He trails kisses down my stomach as he loops his hand around the waist of my sweats and pulls them off along with my panties. He groans and bites his lower lip as he stares down at my glistening wet pussy, desire and lust thick in his eyes. I feel self-conscious under his intense stare and subconsciously start to close my legs. He immediately grips between my thighs and spreads my legs widely.

He growls,"Don't you dear hide yourself from me in shame again. Understand, love?" I nod, biting my lip nervously. His hand comes down hard unto my thigh and I gasp at the sudden sensation of pain laced with pleasure.

"Nods bare no sounds, love," he said, brows narrow.

"Yes...yes I understand," I breathe.

"Good girl, now spread your lips. I want to take in all of this beautiful pússy of yours...or should I say...mine." I do his command and he smiles approvingly.

" You're so fúcking wet for me." He takes a long sniff before running his tongue along my cunt which causes me to moan quietly,"You smell and taste so fúcking good."

He flicks his tongue over my clit a couple times before sucking on it hard. I moan his name and throw my head back, gripping the the sheets. This felt amazing. He continues to suck, lick and tongue-fúcks me until I feel my orgasm start to build up.

"I'm going to cum," I say through short breaths.

He fúcks me faster with his tongue and rubs my clit in fast circles.

"Cum for me, love." And as if on cue, I scream his name loudly as my orgasm ripples through my body which jerks uncontrollable as my juices come pouring out of me. He hungrily licks every last drop of it like his life depends it.

He hovers breathing heavily over me and captures my mouth with his and I taste myself on him. It made the kiss feel surprisingly hotter and erotic. Even though I'd just had an orgasm I still wasn't satisfied. I made him know that by reaching into his pants and grabbing unto his díck. He groans in mouth and I pull away slightly, whispering on his lips seductively, "Now for phase two-"

I was snapped back to reality by the doorbell. I groaned, agitated. I hated when I wasn't fully satisfied. I stormed over to the front door and flung it open. I was so ready to throw a bítch fit.

"What the fúck do you want!" I snapped at the dumbass standing in front of me. He had on a ridiculous looking uniform and he held a couple pizzas in his hand. He looked taken aback by my sudden outburst but he look down and read from a small handbook.

"Delivery for Sarah Banks."

"I didn't order-" but suddenly I stopped myself. I didn't order any pizza but I did actually need his services – if you know what I mean.

But you have a boyfriend, the stupid voice inside my head reasoned. But my pússy was aching with need, practically begging to be pleased. So like the idiot I was, I blocked out that voice of reasoning. Plus, I had a reasoning of my own.

He wouldn't find out.

The guy in front of me was quite good looking and from what I could see, he had a nice body too. Not as sexy as Jack's (my boyfriend) but he would do. I let my eyes roam shamelessly over his body then I threw my hair over my shoulder, and boldly met his hazel eyes.

"I don't want your pizza but I do want something else from you. Hint: it also starts with a 'P'."

He looked at me puzzled. Must be wondering how I went from snappy to cool all of a sudden or he may not have understood what I'd just said.

"Are you gay?" I asked. Had to test the guy before I jumped him.

He choked at my sudden question. "What? No!" He exclaimed, eyes wide. That's all I needed to hear.

I grabbed him by the collar and smashed lips to his. I gave him one of my deep, intoxicating kisses and soon enough, I have him responding to my kiss. I smiled. Men.  I moved my lips up breaking the kiss. His eyes reluctantly flew open and he stared back at me.

"Understand that this is just a one time thing. If you tell anyone about this, I'll cut your díck off and feed it to your family, got it?"

He nodded frantically with wide eyes, "Got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 40.6K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
230K 6.2K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
40.6K 2K 146
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.7M 63.3K 59
As future king, Prince Thomas is set to hold his selection in order to find a wife. 20 girls from the Commonwealth are chosen to compete for his hear...