Hitting it

I was home alone again for the weekend, watching Originals and feeling horny as fúck. Usually, my boyfriend and I would be tearing up the sheets at this moment but he just had to go on that trip with his dumbass friends.

My pússy was feeling desperately in need of attention this weekend and I needed to be fúcked. Hard. I needed release and my fingers definitely weren't going to cut it.

I stared lustfully at Klaus, wishing I could just dragged his sexy ass out from the TV screen and fuck him on this coffee table. But obviously that was never going to happen.

Ugh, this is so frustrating. What can a girl do to get some good fu cking around here. Oh fúck it.

I laid back in the couch and slowly ran my fingers down my neck, down the valley of my breasts and into my sweats unto my sweet little bundle of nerves. I fantasized Klaus's hands in the place of mine. I closed my eyes, imaging his touch...

He kisses me deeply, hungrily, passionately, lustfully. His hands exploring my body as his tongue probes every inch of my mouth. I moan into his mouth as he grinds between my legs and I feel his hard member poke against my dripping wet core, our clothes being the only barrier.

He trails hot kisses along my jawbone and to my neck. He sucks on that sweet soft spot and I let out another moan, straddling him closer as I gripped a fist full of his hair. I gasp as he rips my blouse off followed by my blue laced bra and latches onto my left erected nipple.

He sucks hard on it as he kneads my other breast and pinches the nipple. A wave of heated pleasure ripples through my body and my body arches to meet his. He switches to my other breast to do the same, sweet torture. But even though this feels amazing, my dripping wet friend downstairs was the one that needed the attention.