The crimson child -Male Sith...

Από Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... Περισσότερα

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth
Voices of Revelation

A Challenge?

1.4K 58 10
Από Dakejo0

"Bellbulab-22 Starfighter, identify!" an officer said on the commlink.

"This is Lord (S/N), open the damn hangar!" you command.

The instant you jumped out of the fighter, you were greeted by the Crimson Company and commander Havok, already awaiting your orders. You talked to them, while on your way to the headquarters.

"Are the troops prepared?" you ask looking at Havok.

"Yes, Lord (S/N). Our army is placed in the various Positions on the planet to ensure a satisfactory answer on the droid's attacks in every sector." he responds.

"Good. First priority is the safety of the citizens, no exceptions. Keep our artillery on standby in a hidden location and our fighters need to start immediately. Tell the soldiers to stay away from General Grievous and Ventress and contact me and the Crimson Company immediately. Half of the fleet shall meet up with admiral Rayse at the Almania system and prepare an ambush. The enemy's fleet will flee, the other half will act as interceptors and destroy them completely." you order and Havok goes off.

In the next few moments, it took you to reach the command centre, you ordered Commander Leo and his men to arm themselves and be ready on standby. Also, you told them that gunship will be we waiting in the main hangar and that they aren't allowed to leave without you.

"Report!" you yelled stepping in the room.

"We are counting ten transporters, with each easily able to have a battalion of droids." Vessec informs.

"Communication officers, contact Zakuul and Concordia. I want the knights in reach and the Jins shall ready three of their finest assassins. Nobody of those who dare to attack Nathema are allowed to continue living for long." you say with hate echoing in your deep voice, "Our scouts need to find out their landing zone as fast as possible and then send Havok there."

"At once, Lord (S/N)!" officer Vessec replied.

"My Lord! We have located the landing zone near the city Tsis. Commander Havok is already on his way with his troops." a communication officer yells from his table.

"Good. Inform me immediately if there is any contact with General Grievous or Ventress."

"Yes, Lord (S/N)!"

Instantly you get a strange feeling, like someone is near you but you can't say where and a few minutes pass until you receive a message from Havok's troops. Surprisingly it wasn't Havok who called you from the battlefield but his Sergeant. Normally Havok always informs you personally, except for times when the battle is on a critical point.

"Sergeant!" you say demanding.

"Lord (S/N)." the young man said and falls on one knee, "The situation is dire, my Lord. We are outnumbered by tenfold and the only thing keeping us at our position is the Commanders strategic effort. We need support as soon as possible. We don't know how long we can hold on."

"We will send backup right away, -" you answer.

"Wait-" the young man interrupts, "Something is coming to us! It's slaughtering our soldiers sir! It wields blue Lightsabres. We need your help Lord (S/N), please help us as soon as possible!"

The transmission then was cut off and you rushed out of the commanding centre and called the Crimson Company.

"Get your asses to the hangar this instant!" you yell into your commlink without even waiting for an answer.

You quickly arrive at the gunship and hop in with Commander Leo and his men already waiting. The ship sets off and you look around the Crimson Company.

"Commander Leo." you say.

"Yes, my Lord!"

"Where is Red 4?"

"Doctor Havok said that he suffered severe injuries and had inner bleedings, so he currently needs to be watched by the docs, my Lord!" the Commander explained.

A deep sigh leaves your lungs.

"Will you still be able to fulfil your given tasks?" you ask with a seriously concerned look in your eyes.

"Without fail, Lord (S/N)!" the whole Company says synchronic.

"I need everything you have to offer in this coming battle. We will face an enemy we never even imagined before, but you are Nahema's most elite soldiers and therefore there is nobody else I would trust more with this mission." you boost their moral and after that start their briefing with activating a small hologram projector, showing an image of General Grievous, "This ugly son of a Bantha is called Grievous and he is the General of the Droid army. We do not have a strategy to fight him effectively yet, but I'm positive you will find a way."

"Why aren't you there to help us Lord (S/N)?" one asked.

"I am heading to another location, where another one of their top leaders is. If I don't head there as soon as possible our troops will be annihilated." you answer calmly.

"Wouldn't it be best for us to engage that one first, but together?"

"If that would be the case, then I would've planned it that way, you understand?"

"Yes, Lord (S/N)!" the soldier answered and corrected his posture.

"We've reached extraction!" the pilot informs.

The Door opens and the Crimson Company starts jumping out with only Commander Leo remaining.

"Good luck." you wish your soldier and push him out of the door.

"Sir where are we going next, Lord (S/N)?" your pilot asks.

"Head to the supply routes. I have a bad feeling about those."

"At once my Lord."

As you arrive at your back ranks you are greeted by six soldiers already awaiting you, which fall to their knees.

"Lord (S/N)! We weren't informed of your arrival here. Did something come up?" one of them asks you concerned and curios.

"What is the security status in your sector?" you ask looking around.

"No enemy has been seen. Do you really think that they already reached so far behind our lines my Lord?"

You gave him a cold but also aggressive look, which gave him a shiver down his spine the second his gaze met yours.

"Get the soldiers ready, we hav-" you tried to say but you didn't get to finish as you felt a blaster shot coming right for your head.

Thankfully, the swing of your lightsabre was faster, and you were able to block the shot. You and your men look in the direction where the shot came from and saw two red blades ignite in the shadow.

"Ventress." you mumble hatefully under your mask.

"It is an honour to be recognised by the Lord of Nathema." she taunted.

The assassin lowered her sabres and, on her sides, appeared six commando droids. You raised your lightsabre in the defensive stance and started to analyse the situation. It would be difficult to defeat her hear without any casualties, so you decided to take the initiative yourself. In a quick motion your hand rose and destroyed four of the droids, the remaining two started firing at you. Your soldiers also opened their fire, but Ventress was easily able to deflect the shots aimed at her.

"Concentrate on the droids. I will take care of her personally." you state coldly.

Your troopers do as they are told and push the droids back into their cover, while your duel with Ventress starts to unfold.

"I believe I still owe you one." the assassin said pointing at a small scar on her nose.

"This time it won't be that easy for you. You dared to set foot on my land and now you will see what prize you must pay for that sin." you answer.

Those eyes of yours start to shine in their most terrifying hellish yellow colour, just from the thought of the man and woman lost to this preposterous attack. You can feel the emotions arising inside your opponent. Hate, anger, fear and enviousness. Noticing Ventress hesitation, you start by attacking out of your defensive stance. The three blades cross and Ventress was visibly struggling to keep up with your strength. Your eyes are filled with anger and enjoyment over the fight. With a final push, you force Ventress to fall back and get out of the deadlock. Till then she didn't seem to have noticed, that the last remaining droids were already destroyed and the soldiers around were all aiming their blasters at her head. Ventress then fletched her teeth at them and wanted to leave. Unfortunately for her you pulled her back with the force. As the night sister landed harshly on the ground, you slowly walk towards her. Elegantly she pushed herself back on her feet and threw the skirt around her waist at your face.

"Not exactly a ladylike way to ask a man that kind of question." you mock with a smirk under your mask.

She didn't bother to answer but instead used that assumed opportunity to attack. But you were prepared for that and easily duck under the piece of clothing to smack a strong uppercut precisely on her chin. The woman fell back, barely managing to stay awake.

"You've got stamina. I give you that." you acknowledge standing above her.

In a rush of rage Ventress violently swung her sabres at you. Easily dodging the first three strikes you went outside to stand right on the night sister's side. The instant she noticed your position Ventress tried to hit you with everything she had left, which you blocked. With your blades now locked in again, the assassin attempted to overpower you with the force but you weren't only stronger but also seemed to be smarter. Her sloppy stance had a major weakness, that you instantly found. Her knee was unprotected, this gave you an ideal opportunity to dominate this fight to the fullest. You struck the exposed knee with the sole of your foot, killing her balance. In the next swing you hit Ventress' face with the hilt of your Lightsabre, making the night sister look down to the ground in shock and disbelief, and in the moment, she raised her head you hit it again but this time upwards. The woman was coughing and panting while your blade rose to a fine strike, but before you could end Ventress' life two droids on speeder bikes showed up and took her with them into the direction you came from.

"Should we go after them Lord (S/N)?" one of your soldiers asks.

"I will go alone. You make sure there won't be any more problems in our back ranks!" you order him angrily.

The man salutes you and another gives you a speeder bike.

After your lift off you were looking for Ventress but couldn't find her so you decided to head to sight where the Crimson Company was set off earlier. As you arrive there you see that your troops have been pushed back badly and Commander Leo split up his men in two groups. Five were fighting with the regular soldiers against the droid army, led by Commander Havok, while Commander Leo and four others were keeping Grievous occupied. They had a tough time but managed him well. In a not so thought through decision you decide to jump off your bike and land right where Commander Leo was fighting General Grievous.

"Hello there." you introduce yourself.

"Lord of Nathema." General Grievous replies and pushes away your Commander.

"Commander Leo, head back to our front line and leave this one to me. You did good holding out until now." you order.

The rest of the Crimson Company moves along with him, leaving only you and Grievous behind.

"Are you up for that challenge, Lord of Nathema." he said trying to disturb your focus.

"A challenge?" you ask astonished, "Didn't I make it clear enough to you, that even when you are working together you won't even come close to a challenge?"

With a taunting motion you point to the crack in Grievous' mask, reminding him of what you did earlier. The cyborg didn't seem to be pleased by you little souvenir, his gaze held anger and frustration and you could sense his back-breaking desire to kill you. Out of nowhere Ventress appeared right besides Grievous and yet again it was you against the two of them.

"Maybe this time you could entertain me a little bit." you mock them.

The night sister storms at you enraged and full of anger, while the cyborg just stood there waiting. Her first hit was a swing from the right and the following came from the left, you blocked them one after another and with a swift motion you struck Ventress' lightsabres, opening her cover. With a strong blow to her face with your fist, you knock the night sister off her balance. It could easily be seen that Ventress' injuries from your last encounter were heavily affecting her ability to fight. Full of hate she starts swinging at you again. Quickly you catch one of her wrists and block the blade in the night sister's other hand. Fear struck her eyes, and a faint menacing smile grew under your mask. A brutal spartan kick from you sent the woman flying right next to the General and he saw his opportunity. With four activated lightsabres the cyborg charged at you at full speed, while you were standing there relaxed just coldly holding his gaze. It was clear to you that General Grievous never experienced an opponent which reacted to him in such manner, since usually his enemies would flee or charge at him without thinking rationally. He swung a few strikes which you effortlessly dodged.

"What's the matter General? Where is that challenge you promised me?" you taunt him.

The cyborg became more and more furious the longer he saw you avoided his blades. You finally decided to block the two blades coming from above and show no sign of struggling with General Grievous' strength.

"I've slain so many Jedi. Why won't you go down like them?" he screamed frustrated.

"Be careful who you choose as your opponent, he might just end your life." you answer calmly with a smile.

"Aren't you forgetting about someone, Lord of Nathema?" Ventress screams as she jumps back into the battle.

"The arrogant will fall through their own arrogance while the wise will rise through their modesty." you tell them.

Grievous then swings his lower two blades, causing you to back off. Then Ventress tries to rush at you again, but you push both back with the force. The second your feet touch the ground you start your own attack. You charged right in between Ventress and Grievous. The first swing was directed to the night sister and the second at the cyborg and both were blocked by them, still they didn't see the follow-up coming. In a rotating motion you kick Ventress swords out of her hands and cut of two of Grievous' arms, letting only two remain.

"Give me one!" Ventress ordered the General, which he involuntarily agreed to.

Now it was only two blades against one and you already had the upper hand when it was six against one. In a last hopeless attempt, they stormed at you simultaneously. As a result, you catch their strikes with the force, causing them to freeze in disbelief.

"I give you one last opportunity." you say standing right between the two frozen separatists, "Leave Nathema and tell whoever ordered you to come here, that he won't find whatever he is looking for on Nathema. Oh, and send Dooku my greetings."

Both widened their eyes in shock.

"You are probably asking how I know about him? That secret is for me to keep. Now scram from my planet before I make you regret ever setting foot on this planet." you order them.

They agreed and you set them free. Shortly after the droids began to retreat and Nathema was freed from another threat by the glorious Lord (S/N).

"Call the Admiral. He needs to be ready to deploy the fleet and get my Starfighter ready." you order.

The communication officer of the Crimson Company came up to you with a small holo-projector and held it out.

"Lord (S/N)!" Admiral Rayse said as he fell on his knees.

"Admiral Rayse, prepare the fleet. The half in the Troiken sector shall start pursuing the enemy's fleet, while the other half shall await their arrival at Zygerria. We will annihilate their troops there and free some slaves after that."

"At once my Lord!"

"I will join you personally, so wait for me."

"Everything will be ready for your arrival, Lord (S/N)." Admiral Rayse responds.  

~Writers note

Getting this one out earlier since I have a lot of work to do this weekend and Monday and I did not want to keep you guys waiting. Thank you for all of your support so far and yes I did the "Hello there" go easy on me. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to comment if you want I will always try to answer them as soon as possible if they are for me. See ya'll soon. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

18 0 5
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. The Empire fell by united forces of rebels. Death of Emperor was supposed to be the end of civil war...
179K 6K 38
[BOOK 2] Sequel to 'Tormented' "This little guy is going to have your back since I'm not out there to have it for you. Think of him like a little pie...
564 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...
1K 11 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...