Cursed / Khaos Addams

Od sebs_loves

"a story of two souls being tied together by fate, cursed to love each other until their dying days." "๐•ธ๐–ž ๏ฟฝ... Viac

0. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐ˆ. ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐š'๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐•. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐’๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐•๐ˆ. ๐‚๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐—. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐—๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

๐ˆ๐•. ๐€๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ

2.6K 108 5
Od sebs_loves

Chapter Four; 𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐦

+ + +

Morana found herself sat at the edge of Wednesday's bed, watching with a raised brow as the gothic girl took down some of Enid Sinclair's window decoration. She fiddled with the edge of her DIY'd shorts that she made out of black joggers whilst she had a white tank top on over the top to cover her so that she was ready for bed.

"This isn't-" just as Morana spoke, the door to the room opened with the fast approaching sounds of footsteps following in mere milliseconds.

"What the hell did you do to my room!?" Enid bursts, staring at the spider window and Wednesday in disbelief before she looked at Morana. "Why did you let her do this?!"

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday retorted as she stood and swiftly kicked some of the coloured tint to Enid's half of the room before she slightly made her way towards Morana. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

"Girls-"

"I-"

"Silence would be appreciated." Wednesday was quick to say as she diverted her path towards her desk, of which sat her loud and obnoxious type writer. Morana was in Enid's favor in this situation, feeling a little offended that Wednesday was so cold suddenly.

Not at all like Khaos.

Sure, Khaos dropped her and had spoken darkly towards her but then they had a conversation where he had smiled a couple times, and she wondered why Wednesday didn't do the same.

"This is my writing time." The black haired girl explained as she lowered herself into her chair, rolling her sleeves up. Morana would admit, she was a little annoyed at how harsh and strict Wednesday was being. This was Enid's room first.

"Your writing time?" Enid asked, glancing towards Morana. She tried to study the curly haired girl. Was she like Wednesday? Was she a bit nicer? Was she-

"I devote an hour a day to my novel." Wednesday informed the other two, of whom looked to each other like they were in an old, comedic cartoon. "Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent." Morana repressed a laugh at Enid's slightly disheartened expression. "I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation."

"I write in my voice." Enid argued strongly, glaring at Wednesday a little. "It's my truth. It's what my followers love!" 

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." Wednesday retorted and Morana felt her brows raise and eyes widen. She was loving the small battle between them. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." By now, Wednesday had managed to come face to face with Enid Sinclair, only a meter in distance between them.

"Uh," she breathed out a scoff, "you mean, emojis?" Wednesday simply did her emotionless and cold stare. "It's how people express their feelings. You know, I realize that's a foreign concept to you."

"When i look at you," Wednesday began as she stayed unblinking, staring the blonde werewolf down. "The following emojis come to mind."

"Wednesday-"

"Rope, shovel, hole." Morana pursed her lips after being cut off by Wednesday continuing to talk. She wanted to stop the gothic girl from saying much in case Enid were to become too offended by it. "By the way," the Addams girl had turned and began to walk away and back to her desk, "there are two D's in Addams. And, Devoe ends in an E, not a W. If you're going to gossip about us, at least spell our names correctly."

Morana sighed and took a couple steps towards her room, wanting nothing more than to find comfort in the mattress she wished would drown her whole.

She got to the frame that split her part of the room from Enid and Wednesday, her fingers barely grazing the dark wood when a peppy pop song began to play. It made Morana scowl a little. Her taste in music was much more 70s, 80s, 90s, maybe some newer songs as well.

"Enid, can we not?" She asked, sighing heavily as she turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why don't we all just find some common ground, leave each other be, and get on with our miserable lives?"

"My brother would love you." Wednesday mused as she stared coldly at Morana, although internally, she wanted to smile a little. She could see Morana being a good friend to her in the future, and she hated that she might've been wasting her chances.

"Funny. He dropped me on the floor earlier." Morana retorted with a huff. This information did make Wednesday crack a small smirk and by small, it was like the corners of her lips curled upwards one millimeter. 

"However, Morana is right. Turn that off." The two darker attired girls watched the colourful werewolf dance about, ignoring their pleas for the music to be turned off. "This is your final warning." Wednesday said darkly as she sauntered towards Enid, who was still dancing.

Morana couldn't help the scoff that escaped her lips as she began to walk forwards, ready to use her energy if need be.

"Rawr!" Enid playfully exclaimed as she allowed her sharp claws to extend and show, proving that she had the means to harm Wednesday if she so wanted. "Don't mess with me. This kitty's got claws, and i am not afraid to use them." This was when Morana used her magic to create a barrier in between the two girls.

"First of all," Morana said with a disapproving frown as she took slow steps to approach the two tense girls, "you're a werewolf, not a fucking cat so grow up. Could've at least said puppy because you are acting like a child, the pair of you." Morana's gaze turned onto Wednesday, and she sighed. "Wednesday isn't in the wrong much, however, she is at fault and as are you, Sinclair. The room needs to be divided in half to satisfy all personel in this dorm. You get your awful coloured decorations on your side, me and Wednesday get to enjoy the gloominess and darkness of the not so coloured side." Morana then switched her gaze in between Wednesday and Enid, her expressions growing colder by the second. "Got it?"

 A loud thud against the door had Morana raising a questioning brow before she allowed her energy to fade whilst her feet softly patted against the floor, guiding her to the door. She slowly opened it, throwing a warning look over her shoulder before her eyes connected with the dark eyes of a ginger haired lady.

"Good evening, girls." The lady said as she slighlty barged her way past Morana to get in. She was holding two pots in her hands, and this intrigued the Devoe curl. She closed the door and slowly followed after the woman, glancing at the purple bunch of flowers in particular. "Oh, sorry about the mud. I wanted to make sure that Wednesday and Morana were settling in."

"Just fine." Morana said, a tight lipped smile on her face. She, however, grimaced a little and let the smile drop from her face quickly. Morana looked like the mediator of the group as she stood in the centre line of the divided room with the two girls on their respected sides.

Looking down at her mud covered boots, the lady noticed the black duct tape that was along the floor. She placed one foot on either side of the tape before looking up at the three roommates.

"Is this a bad time?" She was met with silence. "I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm Mom." Thornhill took a few steps to approach the girls, noticing the tense atmosphere. "Apologies," the lady looked at both Wednesday and Morana, "i wasn't here to greet you when you both arrived. I trust Enid has given you the old Nevermore welcome."

"She's been smothering us with hospitality." Wednesday said and Morana sighed, shaking her head. She was fearing what was to come from the gothic girl's mouth. "I hope to return the favor. In her sleep." Enid's polite smile faltered as she side-eyed Wednesday.

"Well," Thornhill said sharply, "here's a little welcome gift from my conservatory." A black flower was handed to Wednesday before the purple bunch of flowers were handed to Morana. "I try to match the right flower to each of my girls. And when i read your personal statement in your application, i immediately thought of these."

"It's Aconitum." Morana whispered out as she glanced down at the flowers in her hand. "Also known as wolf's bane, aconite, monkshood, leopard's bane, devil's helmet...it's roots and root tubers are extremely toxic." Morana was in awe of the flower. "It's beauty is quite deceiving."

"Yes, it is." Thornhill said excitedly before looking to Wednesday.

"The black dahlia." Wednesday commented about her flower after hearing Morana. The gothic girl watched Thornhill's brows raise from behind her red fringe and she nodded once. "Of course. It's named after my favourite unsolved murder. Thank you."

"Okey-Dokey." Thornhill said as she blinked, trying to process the whole interaction she had with the girls. "Before i leave, i want to go over a few house rules. Lights off at 10:00, no loud music, and no boys, ever." Morana couldn't help raise a brow, the feeling of that rule being broken settling in the back of her mind.

"What's the story about going into the local town?"

"Passes to Jericho are  privilege, not a right." Thornhill nodded along, "It's a brisk twenty-five minute walk, or there's a shuttle on the weekends. The locals are a tad bit wary about Nevermore, so please, don't go making any waves, or perpetuating any outcast stereotypes." She then looked to Enid with a pointed look, "that means keep your claws to yourseld," then to Wednesday, "no smothering people in their sleep," then to Morana, "and no using your...magic to kill anyone. Are we clear?"

"Mhm." Morana hummed, pretending like she was going to care for the rules when, in fact, she was not.

"Great talk!" She chuckled, turning swiftly and leaving the dorm room. Wednesday turned back to Enid whilst the werewolf got her claws out again, ready to do something.

"Nope." Morana immediately said, waving her hand to force Enid to sit onto her bed whilst she made Wednesday sit at her desk. "Write some of your damn novel, and you-" she looked to Enid, tutting a little. "Thought you were better behaved, En."

"You've known me for less than a day."

"And yet everyone knows your the nicest of the bunch in this hell hole." Morana immediately retorted. "If you want to kill each other, do it when i'm sleeping or dead."

+ + +

A/N

sorry for the slightly shorter chapter, i didn't want to get started on the fencing scene because that would make it too long x

Other than that, how was the chapter? please comment and vote x

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

495K 12.7K 42
What if Hecate Addams, a girl that was twinned with Wednesday at birth but was seemingly the total opposite of the dark, gothic girl, got forced into...
197K 7.4K 36
โ™œ Tyler Galpin x Fem Reader โ™ž Wednesday Netflix Show โ™ No Smut, Only Angst "It's because you're the light, you're my light." โ€ข FINAL WORD COUNT: 32.6...
81.1K 2.1K 61
*THIS STORY IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING!!* Please be patient with me as I go through and revamp some details about the story!! THIS IS A SLOW-BURN STYLE...
7K 174 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...