Frozen smile || Minsung

By Leeknow_yee

Minho's smile is something that everyone likes to see. But why is Jisung the first one to realise that it's f... More

0
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
37.5
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
˜*Β°β€’.˜*Β°β€’ Thank you β€’Β°*˜.β€’Β°*˜

38.

2.7K 129 105
By Leeknow_yee

Jisung woke up way before Minho, so he trudged downstairs after refreshing himself in the shower. He was just in a white hoodie with comfy sweatpants, looking for painkillers to give to Minho once he woke up. He tried rummaging through the cabinets as quietly as he could, but when he saw her mother's approaching form, he knew he failed.

"What are you looking for?"

"Just.. painkillers."

"Is it for you or Minho?" - she stood in the doorframe, her posture resembling a strict mother, ready to discipline his son.

"For Minho." - he gulped, and for a second, he felt like a kid getting caught something he shouldn't do, but when her mother stepped beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder, he knew it was nothing like that.

"It's in here." - she pulled another cabinet open, taking out a little white box.

"Oh.. thank you, and sorry for waking you up."

"You didn't, I was already up. Do you want something for breakfast?"

"Hmm, not yet, maybe when Min is up too."

"Alright, tell me and I will make you guys something." - Mrs. Han took down a glass, filled it up with water and put it in front of Jisung.

"Okay Mom." - Jisung turned around, going up the stairs with a glass of water and the pills. He was glad his mother didn't start questioning what'd happened to Minho. He got back into bed, curling beside his boyfriend, after putting the glass of water and meds on the nightstand. He admired him for a few minutes, before taking out his phone to pass the time.

•••

Minho began to stir awake, but his eyes were still shut. His mind was still a bit hazy, so he did nothing else than let himself melt into the sheets. His hands moved around until they met something soft, so he wanted to pull it closer. 

Maybe a pillow?

But why won't it come closer...? 

His hands tugged on it, but the pillow didn't move so his hand moved downwards, to see if he could pull the pillow closer from another angle. This angle seemed more promising, it was fairly softer, warmer even?? Minho didn't really think about it so he decided why not try to grab it?

His eyes snapped open when he heard someone moan next to him, his hand frozen in place. Minho's face turned horrified, when he first saw where his hand was, then spun his head to Jisung. The younger was undeniably red, eyes widened as well, the phone in his hand clutched securely, even quivering a little. He had an equally stunned face, biting on his lips to - assumably - not emit another sound of pleasure.

"I- I-" - Minho choked, feeling his ears burn. He saw Jisung smile awkwardly at him, while the redness on his face only darkened. Minho quickly yanked his hand away, still gaping at Jisung, having no idea how to get out of this situation.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to!" - his morning voice was husky, a few octaves lower than usual, and that didn't help Jisung in the slightest. Minho's pouty face and his low voice were inexplicably seductive for the latter.

"I-it's nothing- I just didn't expect it..."

"I- I thought you were a pillow.." - his eyes were now downcast, not brave enough to look in his eyes. Jisung chuckled, caressing Minho's hair, telling him not to worry about it before calling him cute. Minho didn't know what was cute in that, but he leaned into Jisung's head, desperate for his delicate touch.

"Are you hungry?" - Jisung questioned, switching the topic as he saw Minho's embarrassment.

"Uhm, no."

"Okay, tell me if you are. And.. I think we should talk. But first, I will get this done first.." - Jisung motioned downwards with his chin, unintentionally making Minho feel guilty.

"Sh-should I help?"

"You don't have to, if you don't want to." - he told him, but Minho insisted.

•••

"Your mouth feels heavenly, Jagiya.." - Jisung let out a satisfied sigh as he fell back into the duvet. When Minho helped him, it never took long for Jisung to reach his high.

"Let's eat first, it would be weird to talk about things after this.." - he chuckled, while finding his boyfriend's hand, locking them together and pressing his lips to Minho's hand.

Mrs Han was as welcoming as always, making Minho feel like he had always lived with them. She cooked scrambled eggs with bacon, and the two boys happily dug in the freshly prepared food.

Minho finally felt at home, like he had a family. He was surrounded by loving people, helping him in ways they couldn't even guess. At first, he didn't even realise he was smiling. Smiling at Jisung and his mother laughing, the two who helped him the most. Jisung caught him looking at them, so he turned to Minho.

"You ready to go up, baby?"

The smile on his face quickly turned back to a line.

No.

He didn't want to talk about that right now, yet he knew he owed Jisung that much. After taking him in, treating him, loving him. He even sucked Wonshik off.. he didn't deserve Jisung. Minho mentally laughed at how easily his feelings and thoughts could alter.

"Yeah.." - his smile that came so naturally just a few seconds ago, now seemed difficult to keep on, but he forced the smile back. He was used to faking smiling anyways, so why did it feel wrong and difficult now? He swallowed hard, before thanking Ms Han for the food, and then going upstairs after Jisung.

"Come sit down, and get comfortable."

Minho nodded and went closer.

"I want to tell you something first." - Jisung started, taking a deep breath. He scooted towards Minho, searching for his eyes - "yesterday.. I didn't mean any of that, and I'm so fucking sorry.. I was so so so fucking dumb for saying that to you. You didn't deserve it one bit, and- I was jealous... so jealous, that I- ah this is embarrassing..."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah.." - Jisung scratched his neck.

"Of who?"

"Well- Changbin.."

"Changbin?" - Minho had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Yeah- I know it sounds dumb! But- But you were always hanging out with him, you- you almost couldn't celebrate our anniversary because of him! And he always needed your help and I- I guess I just wanted you all to myself.."

"But Jisungie, he likes Felix.. he wanted to plan their date.."

"He could've asked me! I'm his best friend, he didn't have to always take you away from me!" - Minho flinched from the sudden rise of voice, Jisung muttering a small sorry after seeing his reaction.

"We thought you would've told him on accident.. sorry.."

Jisung slumped his shoulders, and his pouty face made Minho giggle. Minho reached forward, caressing his cheek, making Jisung smile at the affection he was receiving.

"There's the Jisungie I wanna see." - Minho mumbled, now smiling as well at the cute sight of Jisung.

"So, back to the topic.." - Jisung cleared his throat to clear his mind, not wanting to redden and get carried into another direction - "Please don't think what I said back there is true... I was just mad and didn't think through what I was saying, please forgive me.."

"I was never mad at you.. I- I still think I don't deserve you. I'm sorry for everything.. I didn't want it I swear!" - he could feel his heart rate quicken.

"Love, take a deep breath, you deserve me, and I deserve you okay? We are both okay with each other." - He took Minho in his hands, embracing him in a warm hug. He could feel Minho's tears soak through his hoodie, but he didn't mind - "Take your time, baby"

"C-can you.. n-not call me that? F-for now.." - he hiccuped, hearing the word baby only brought him back painful memories of Wonshik, no matter how hard he tried to fight off the memories.

"Of course, I'm sorry.." - Jisung kissed his head, just letting Minho cry as much as he wanted.

A few minutes later, Minho sat back up, wiping away the remnants of his tears with his sweater paws.

"Okay.. where should I start?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh.." - Minho let out a shaky breath - "Since my second year maybe? It was not always this.. serious.. I guess it got worse over the years..."

He glanced up, and when he saw Jisung's concerned expression, he continued.

"I guess I should start with how we got to know each other.."

~

A/N 

this is kind of like a filler chapter but the next chapter will be better! I will post it soon :)

How are you guys? 

Get lit Jisung almost killed me yesterday 🥳🫠

Take care, Ily!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 390 14
She was breathtaking, perfect like no one else was. Falling in love with her just by sight alone had been easy. He was just his best friend. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Wh...
209K 8.1K 21
"Fuck i didn't think I'd actually enjoy that..." "Holy shit bro are you gay?" "N-no shut up!" "You literally got fucked and you enjoyed it-" "SHUT UP...
44.7K 1K 10
[DISCONTINUED] HAN JISUNG x STRAY KIDS VERY SLOW UPDATES!! For almost a year now, Jisung's been in a group chat with seven online friends, they've ne...
15.4K 439 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...