Wild Fire ➵ Stilinski {Book 2}

By taylahjasmyne

After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to nor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 17

3.3K 101 5
By taylahjasmyne

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/wf_14/set?id=162358372

Sitting on Allison's large queen size bed in the middle of the room, Allison sitting on the chair in front of me looking up some stuff while I looked through some magazines, my straight hair hanging to the duvet it was making it hard to read. My baggy pink sweater was keeping me warm and my white washed rolled up jeans completed the casual outfit and my gold and black sandals were next to the bed, I didn't want to ruin Allison's duvet. Allison called me to tell me everything that happened last night when the plan to catch Jackson and his master back fired. Her and Scott got in a massive fight because her father forced her to tell her family and the rest of the hunters Jackson was the Kanima but they didn't know who was controlling him, which made Scott think she didn't trust him so he told her to stay out of the way which really upset her. Plus it didn't help with Matt trying to kiss her and when she dropped him off she found a lot and I mean lots of photos of her just walking around school and even sitting in her living room down stairs, he had been pretty much stalking her.

Allison went a date with her stalker, sounds like the start to some horror movie our generation would watch.

Suddenly her bedroom flies open and Lydia bloody beautiful as ever Martin struts into the bedroom holding shopping bags from Macy's smirking at the two of us.

"Clear your schedules, this is going to take a while" Lydia says and I chuckle closing the magazine and sitting up on the bed. We all stand up as Lydia places the outfits onto Allison's bed and Allison laughs softly.

"How many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" Allison asks the strawberry blonde.

Tonight was Lydia Martin's birthday party, the biggest party of the year out of all the Beacon Hills High Students, everyone would want to be at this party, but due to recent events I don't think anyone is going to show up since Lydia became the Town Looney because of the supernatural world. I didn't even know what I was going to wear for this party.

"It's my birthday party" Lydia says casually and picks up a tight grey, black and silver dress and presses it to her body pouting "Thinking host dress" She places the dress down and looks back to Allison and I explaining the rest of her ramble "Evening dress then after hours casual" Lydia says waving her hand around and looks into another bag.

"How on earth will you have time to change dresses at your own party" I ask her chuckling and raising my eyebrow.

"I will do it how all the models do it, quickly and with class" Lydia says smiling at me.

"I noticed you didn't send out any invites" Allison says to Lydia.

She was right.

Lydia didn't send out invites.

Because she never really needed to.

"It's the biggest party of the year Allison, everyone knows" Lydia says placing one of the dresses onto the bed and I nod.

"She is right, every year since we were ten years old, she never ever sent out a party invite, people just came over, it went from princess parties, to superheros, to hippie, celebrity and just normal parties, people would still turn up for the Strawberry Blonde Queen Lydia Martin" I say smirking at Allison and she frowns confused.

"I was just wondering, if um, this year things might be different" Allison says slowly pursing her lips, worried for Lydia just as much as I was since we both pretty much had the idea no one was going to turn up.

"Why would anything be different" Lydia says looking into another bag.

I sigh loudly.

"Just because the past few weeks have been rough, rough on a lot of students" I say trying to hint a warning to Lydia but nothing came back as a reply "You know like tests, students, relationships, Jackson" I say and Lydia looks at me slowly along with Allison, both of them looked surprised I said his name.

"What do you care about Jackson" Lydia asks me and I shake my head.

"Nothing, you know I hate his guts, but he meant something to you" I say slowly.

Allison jumps in and saves me from saying anything else "Do you know if he is coming tonight?" Allison asks cocking her head to the side.

Lydia looks blankly at both of us.

Something feels wrong.

"Everyone's coming" Lydia says "This is my afterhours dress, I love it, for me not you, these ones" Lydia says digging into one of her many bags and pulls out one giving it to Allison "Material Girl for you" and she goes back and pulls out another dress "Sassy Lassy for you" Lydia says handing it to me and I smile gently at her, grateful.

What is that smell.

I look around to see Mrs Argent standing at the door frame of Allison's bedroom looking at us. She smells strange, kind of like what death would smell like.

"Mrs Argent, what do you think of this one?" Lydia asks Mrs Argent holding a blue dress.

Mrs Argent smiles and then looks to her daughter, her mind was somewhere else, she looked like as was being rushed "It's lovely, Allison can I grab you for a moment to talk? Just the two of us?" She says gasping slightly at the end.

"Um can we do it later?" Allison asked, slightly sounding annoyed with her mother.

"Actually sooner would be better" Mrs Argent states rubbing her left shoulder softly and I frown mentally.

She isn't acting her scary self.

What is going on.

"Parties at ten" Lydia says spinning back to look at Mrs Argent and then fixes her hair looking back to the dresses on the bed.

"Oh so you'll be around before then?" Mrs Argent asks smiling with a fake smile.

"I think so" Allison says looking back at the dresses, distracted.

"You think so?" Mrs Argent questions her daughter.

"I don't know" Allison slightly snaps at her mother, shaking her head pretty much telling her to leave her alone and then pay attention to Lydia and the many dresses, zoning out of what was being said I watch Mrs Argent walk away and then stop, turning back to look at her daughter, as if she wasn't going to see Allison ever again and then smiled at me and then left the room. I'm snapped back into reality when Lydia presses the dress she bought me onto my body and I look down at her hands.

"This looks so good on you Clara, Stiles won't be able to keep his hands on you, but no sex in the house" Lydia says smirking causing me to blush deep red.

Stiles and I haven't really done anything sexual other than making out so her suggesting that is awkward. Allison and Lydia's eyes widen when they realise I haven't done anything sexual with Stiles.

"You still haven't had sex!" Allison asks in a whisper so no Argent family members hear this conversation.

I shake my head.

"Why, you guys have been dating for a long time" Lydia states frowning.

"We haven't had the time, plus I've been way too nervous to even suggest anything sexual" I state blushing looking to my feet.

"You haven't done anything, not even a hand-"Lydia starts but I cut her off by covering her mouth and I shake my head. She pulls me hand away and smirks "So pure"

Getting dressed at mine before Stiles arrived to pick me up alone wasn't at all easy. Allison decided to get ready alone, since she was already super nervous about tonight not going well. I really do love the dress Lydia bought me, but I'm worried I won't look good enough in it, it's something she would easily pull off. It was a pink dress, tightly fitted with a black mesh like material at the top and back of the dress, and she instructed me to wear a black leather jacket and I grabbed some black thick heel heels to wear with the dress.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=162361901

After curling my hair and finishing my natural make up, I quickly spray my hair with hair spray and spin to make my curls bounce naturally and I quickly check how I looked. Placing my phone into my small pink bag with my lipstick and my wallet, I grab the birthday bag for Lydia, holding her present I walk outside to see Stiles' jeep pull up. Stiles hops out and his jaw drops at the sight of me and I instantly feel ill. He runs towards me and kisses me hard on my lips and holds me close to him and then moves away, I blink quickly processing what just happened.

"You look so hot, now come on the party is awaiting us" Stiles says smirking and then leads me to the jeep and we get inside driving to Lydia's House. Once we are inside I ring the doorbell and Lydia answers holding some glasses of punch, the shade of peach "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Stiles and I shout pulling some birthday poppers and little party things fly out causing Lydia to roll her eyes playfully at us and strut away.

"Don't forget to try the punch" She says loudly and I sigh.

Scott finally arrive and the three of us walk through the Martin house hallways,

"Either of you seen Jackson?" I ask the boys.

"No, either of you seen Allison?" Scott asks and we shake our heads.

"No but we should tell her what we found" Stiles tells Scott and I raise my eyebrows.

"So what did we actually find, since I'm completely out of the loop with information" I say and Stiles chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist.

"So we figured out it has something to do with water, the fact all the victims were on the swim team, the way the Kanima reacted around the pool" Stiles explains and I roll my eyes still not getting what he was trying to suggest.

"So the person controlling him really hates the swim team?" Scott asks and Stiles spins around to look at his best friend.

"The two thousand and six team? So you mean it could be another teacher or someone from that age group wishing they got on the swim team but they didn't so they are going to take revenge?" I ask frowning in confusion as we walk outside to the backyard and pool area, Allison walks up to us wearing the dress and a black jacket like Lydia told her too, and then she does this awkward smile with Scott and then looks to the three of us.

"Jackson's not here" Allison states.

"Yeah no one is here, not that I'm at all surprised" I say sadly, placing with the skin around my finger nails until Stiles smacks my hand making me stop.

"Stop that" He mumbles.

"Maybe it's just early" Scott suggest and I shake my head knowing that wasn't the reason no one was here.

"Maybe no body is coming because Lydia turned into the town wack job" Stiles states deadpanned and looks at the three of us standing around him, in the empty Martin backyard. I look over to see Lydia still holding the plate of glasses of punch, watching and waiting for people to arrive.

"Well we have to do something we have completely ignored her for the past two weeks" Allison states after looking at her lonely strawberry blonde friend.

"I agree, but we have had a good reason" I state and then look to Scott.

"She's completely ignored Stiles for the past ten years" Scott states and my heart shakes slightly but Stiles wraps his left arm around me again and kisses my right temple.

"Doesn't matter, I have Clara now and she never ignored me" Stiles says sweetly and I blush ever so slightly.

"We don't owe her a party" Scott states and I roll my eyes.

"How about a chance to be freaking normal again, after all we are pretty much the cause of her being the towns wack job, we are pretty awful friends for even keeping her out of everything happening" I state.

"Normal?" Scott asks tilting his head back, surprised by what I was saying I guess.

"Like Clara said, this is our fault" Allison states nodding towards me.

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here" Scott states and I smile at him, happy he is at least willing to try and help.

"I also know some people who can get this going, and I mean going" Stiles states digging around his right pocket and pulls out his phone and smirks at me and I instantly know who he is going to call.

"Who?" Allison asks with a frown.

"We met them the other night, and trust me, once they arrive this party will really be going off" I say smirking, some of the curls falling in front of my face.

Within twenty minutes of Scott, Stiles and I making a few calls about Lydia Martin's birthday party, the Martin household was full of people, so many people I couldn't believe our plan actually worked for once. Students from Beacon Hills High were drinking and drinking, the drag queens were having a swell time as well. I smirked and grabbed a glass of punch which was next to the foundation holding all the punch. I walk over to Scott who was sitting down and Stiles who was leaning up against a pillar of the house, the both of them looking to Allison and I quickly state the obvious question Stiles wanted to ask "So are you ever going to say sorry to Allison?" I ask and take a sip of the punch, it tasted great.

"Why should I apologize?" Scott asks and Stiles and I both roll our eyes and stare at the teen wolf.

"Cause you're the guy, it's what we do" Stiles states and I smirk.

I lean over and rub his buzz cut hair "I've taught you well Stilinski" I say smirking and kiss his cheek.

"But I didn't do anything wrong" Scott says with innocent eyes.

I snort.

"Well you should definitely apologize, whenever a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong he's definitely done something wrong" Stiles states the obvious trying to explain to his friend how it works.

Scott turns away "I'm not apologizing"

I raise an eyebrow "Is that the full moon talking Scotty?"

"Properly, why do you two care anyway?" Scott asks and I sigh along with Stiles.

"Because something has to go right here, if you haven't noticed we are getting our asses royally kicked, people are dying, my dad got fired, you're going to be held back in school and on top of that Clara and I have to watch your girlfriend Allison from the stalker Matt I'm about to stab myself in the face" Stiles rambles on but I tug on my shirt and look straight ahead.

"Don't stab yourself in the face" Scott says looking in the direction I was looking.

"Why?" Stiles asks confused.

"Because Jackson's here" I whisper and watch Jackson walk in, Lydia walks over and hands him a glass of punch smiling and he takes a sip, this is going to be a crazy night.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.4K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
231 1 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
15.7K 277 60
silvern /ˈsɪlv(ə)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...
6.6K 222 17
「 stiles stilinski x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...