𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Remember🌫☁

6.1K 128 1.4K
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/N: Ok, there are going to be a few time skips. Sorry if its not that good. This will make up for the short previous chapters 🤗 -The secret girl who is in absolute love with Muichiro...

I hate trees. And they hate me back.

I dont really want to wake up....

........................................................................................................................................

"Hey! Wake up! Your in the presence of the Hashira!"

I slowly open my eyes and let out a groan. My back hurts...

"Hey!" I feel someone push me up. I look over and see Tanjiro. Thank goodness he's ok. What about the others?

Wait. Did they just say...Hashira?

I look in front of me and see a line of people. One has orange and red hair, one has a snake around his shoulder, one is crying, one is looking...flamboyant, one has pink and green hair, two have butterfly clips, one has crazy eyes, one is standing alone, and one is...That Boy That Saved Me!!!

I suddenly jerk myself upright and gasp in disbelief.

They announce their names while we sit on the ground.

So that's his name.

Muichiro Tokito

I hear mitsuri gasp, "Oh! Look at her hair! It's like mine! And her eyes! Look at her eyes! There so pretty!"

Now I feel all eyes on mine. Then I look at a familiar pair of turquoise eyes.

A/N: (He looks at you like how he does in the picture)

"Do you remember me...umm...Tokito-San?" I ask.

The girl who brought me here slapped the back of my head.

"Don't speak unless spoken too!!" She yelled. I nodded and looked down.

I hear 'Rengoku' laugh. "It seems the girl already knows one of us! What's your name?" He asks. The tone in his voice is quite...loud. "U-um, my name is (Y/n)." I respond.

Mitsuri squeals, "Cute name too!!! Do you remember her Tokito?" She asks, looking at the boy. I flush a bit at the extra attention. No...he probably doesn't remember me. He saves so many lives so there's no way he would even be able to remember me that well. Maybe my eyes, but not me.

Muichiro looks at me. I blink a few times and turn a bit pink. The way he looks at me...like I'm...I dunno. Maybe weird?

He looks at the sky and nods.

"Oh My! Tokito-San never remembers anything or anyone! That is so cute!!!" She says.

Suddenly, a man walks out, and all the Hashira bow. I bow too. Is this Ubuyashiki? He sits down and smiles, "Today is a beautiful day, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, master" The Hashira say.

I stare in confusion. I don't remember this man at all. Did he really raise me for three years of my life? Is he blind? Is that why he cant tell I'm here?

He speaks again, "Please bring the boy to me. As well as his demon sister." I can tell that Tanjiro is afraid, because when he gets pulled up, he hugs Nezuko's box to him. Is there anyway I can protect them?

I blank out for a while until I hear a yell from Tanjiro.

"No! Don't Hurt Her!"

I scan the area and realize that Tanjiro is pinned to the ground by Iguro, and Sanemi has stuck a sword into Nezuko's box

"STOP IT!" I scream, running towards Sanemi. I kick him in the shin, and try to pull Nezuko away from him, but he grabs me, and pushes me to the ground. I groan at the sudden impact.

"What are you doing?!" He yells.

Suddenly Nezuko jumps in front of me, as if she was trying to protect me. She held her arms out in front of me, so I got time to stand up. Once Nezuko shrinks to her own size, I pick her up and carry her on my side. "Don't hurt her! You have no idea what she has done to herself in order to have control. Even with your blood Sanemi, she turned away in disgust. Is that like every other demon you have encountered? Is there really anything else you need from her? She fights along side with us humans as if she still remembers her old self. To her, we are her family. Now DON'T treat her any less you would each other!"

I look at Tanjiro who silently thanks me. I nod in return.

"It seems the girl has deemed herself worthy. Now. (Y/n), come to me." Ubuyashiki says.

 So he really might have raised me...

I hear Sanemi grumble and go back to his place next to the other Hashira. Then I kneel in front of Ubuyashiki.

"My mother said to find you. She said that..." I started to speak but I had to stop in order to keep the tears in.

"Yes, I am aware (Y/n). I wish her peace after death. Might I ask...Do you remember me?" He asks.

I sigh, "I am sorry. I-I don't remember you."

"I see. That's quite alright. You were only just a baby."

"Well, is there anything that you could tell me about my mother that I don't know about? She told me how she used to live in...um...a village when she was younger. Her parents were known throughout it."

"I believe that is for you to remember. At some point you will go to the Swordsmith Village and remember. I have no doubts. But I am glad to see you in great health." He smiled.

"T-Thank you very much. I will try to remember. Oh, and how did you know that my mother had past?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"Muichiro had come back to tell me. You should thank him. Despite his short-term memory, he was still able to remember and inform me. I do believe you are the reason he was able to remember. I would never be able to forget a tough girl like you." He chuckles. I hear a giggle behind me, probably from Mitsuri.

"What was I like when I was a baby?" I asked.

"Oh dear, you would never stay still. You needed to investigate everything. Your relationship with your best friend Ana was inseparable. Your twin sister stuck with you too." He smiled.

I clenched my hands into fists and looked down.

"Yes. They both stuck with me. That's probably why there both dead."

"No child. It is not your fault. Now lift your head up and keep annihilating the demons that cross your path. They both stuck with you because they loved you. Why do you think Ana stayed and protected you? She wanted you to save yourself."

"Wait. How do you know about that?" I ask in disbelief, standing up. I have never told anybody what happened. How does he know?

He sighs. "There was a Cassin's Finch who watched you all of your life. It is indeed the one you have now."

(A Cassin's Finch is a pretty pink bird.)

So that's why I got a pink Finch. Suddenly I feel angry. "So if it watched, that means Ana could have been saved? Why didn't anybody come and slay the demon?"

I feel a strong hand on my shoulder. Its Sanemi again. "Don't speak to him like that." I nod my head and sit back down.

"Child, there was no time. You must know that."

I calm down and relax. Yeah, there isn't anything they could have done.

"What about Tokito-San? He got there in time." I say. Well, sort of.

"No, he had just come back from another mission. He heard a demon and a girl so he went to go save her. That was you. When he got there, your family had already been...attacked."

"So he didn't have to save me? He just did?"

He nodded.

I think about Muichiro. I could be dead if it wasn't for him. He was probably exhausted from another mission, yet he still went to help me.

"So the other demon killed them?" I asked.

"Well...no. There was another demon. In fact it was the demon king. Muzan Kibutsuji. That's how your brother was transformed. The same demon transformed Nezuko and slaughtered Tanjiro's family."

I hear everyone gasp.

"But Master, are you sure? I mean none of us have ever seen him." Shinobu asks

"I am sure." He says.

I pause. Muzan Kibutsuji? "Hey, there's no way Muzan would do that...he a cool man"

I earn the look of disbelief from all of them. They all start arguing.

"What did she just say?"-Sanemi "Is she a demon too"- Shinobu "What is going on?!"-Rengoku "This is not Flamboyant!"-Uzui

...

"Oh no, what's that bird called again?.... What are we talking about? "-Muichiro ˋ( ° ▽、° ) 

...

Ubuyashiki shushed everyone and turned back toward me.

"(Y/n), what do you know about this man?" He asks.

I give a blank expression. Maybe I should tell them everything. "Well, you see I used to babysit his daughter before my family was attacked by the demons. I would always go over for dinner and talk with Muzan and his wife."

Now I earned even more shocked expressions. "What did you guys talk about?" He asked.

"Well, we just talked about jobs and stuff. He said how he teaches his students so that they can make the world a better....oh...I get it now. He does sound like a demon." I sigh.

"Well, out of everyone, you might be the only one to have actually talked to him. That makes you very valuable to us. I must ask, Will you be interested in becoming a Tsuguko?"

"Yes! I would!" I say. "Very well. Please go with Tanjiro to the Butterfly mansion so that we can decide who will train you. The Hashira chosen will come and get you in a few days." He says smiling.

"Thank you so much Ubuyashiki." I say, standing up. I walk to Shinobu and Tanjiro. "You are dismissed until our next meeting. And (Y/N)...I wish you the best." Ubuyashiki said while leaving. I smile. I will do my best. As Shinobu, Tanjiro, and I walk towards the Butterfly Estate, I look back towards Muichiro. He looks at me as soon as I find him. Before I look away, I run straight into Tanjiro's back.

Talk about bad luck. It seems like I'm always doing something to embarrass myself around him.

"Are you ok (Y/n)? You seem distracted."

"Oh, yes, I'm ok."

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Is it Tokito-San?"

"Oh, U-um...." I sigh in defeat, "Yeah. I just keep thinking about when he saved me. He wasn't too nice, but he still helped."

"I see. Maybe you can talk to him later."

"Yes. I will try. But sooner rather than later I should probably go to that village...um...Swordsmith Village to try and remember living there Maybe I can remember a little bit more about my mom too."

"That's Great! If we get a mission there, then we can definitely help."\

I laugh. "Thank you Tanjiro, your always here to help. But you know what, we have to go see Inosuke and Zenitsu now!"

Time Skip~(The boys are gone. They headed to the Mugen train)

After meeting with Kanao, we reunited with Inosuke and Zenitsu. It wasn't long before they were called to a mission with Rengoku. Not me though...now I am just waiting to see which Hashira will take me in as their Tsuguko. Its been A LOT longer than a few day.

And I am bored.

So.Freaking.Bored.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door. "Hey (Y/n), its Aoi." I get up and slightly open the door. "Hey Aoi. Listen, I'm doing perfectly fine...I don't need any checkups, training, baths, learning, or news."

"Are you sure about that? Well here's some new that you might want to here....Its your LUCKY DAY!"

"what do you mean?"

"Weeeellll....." Suddenly the door swings open even wider, "OOOOHHHH!!!!! (Y/NNNN)!!!! Its been fOrEveR!" The love Hashira cries, as she hugs me. I laugh. "Mitsuri, Its not like its been months, only a few weeks."

"Yes, I know but I had to fight for you to become my Tsuguko."

"Really?! I get to be yours?!" Oh, Now I'm so excited! Training with Mitsuri!

"YES!!! Ok, so basically what took so long is that Sanemi didn't think I was trustworthy enough to train you, Rengoku wanted you because you could cook, Giyu wouldn't agree on anything, Shinobu kept fighting with Giyu, and Muichiro...I SWEAR! It was adorable...BUT THAT BOY WAS SAYING THAT SINCE HE SAW YOU FIRST, HE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TRAIN YOU...but NO!!! I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD GIVE UP EVERY INCH OF MY LIFE IN ORDER TO HAVE YOU TRAIN AS MY TSUGUKO. He backed down when I said that, but I also told him that you would make him some Furofuki Daikon when he wants some. I guess I just had to bribe him. But OH! IT WAS ALSO SOOOOO CUTE THAT HE WANTED TO TRAIN YOU SO MUCH!!!! But at the same time his training is absolutely CRUEL so I figured I would save you from that. So I basically I narrowed it down to either he is in love with you, WHICH WOULD BE SO.CUTE! Or he doesn't like you, and he wants to torture you with his training. Unlucky for him, he cant have you yet. So yeah."

........I decide to give a second to catch a breath before I speak.

"Okaaayy. Mitsuri, for one, thank you so much for training me. You worked very hard to have me and I appreciate it. Two...is Love the only thing you think of? I mean, not to be rude or anything but I highly doubt Muichiro is in love with me. Honestly, I think he just wanted to train me so that I could defend myself. He DID see me almost die because of that demon." I force a smile. Its not like I'm sad about it though...not really...

"Oh (Y/n). Love just clicks for me. I can tell when I see it. In fact I already asked him who he likes. It is a girl, and she is a demon slayer, but he forced me not to tell anyone who he likes."

"Why can't you just whisper it to someone?" I ask politely.

"W-Well...he said he would take my cat."

I gasp, "He wouldn't!"

She nods her head. "Its ok, I don't need to know." I say. She smiles, "Love is so complicated, but once understood, its absolutely gorgeous"

I look at her. How can she see things so positively? I truly admire her. "Well, lets get going!"

We walk until sunset. Finally we arrive at her estate. There was a garden of flowers, and a sign that say 'Welcome'. We walked in, and it is decorated nicely. "Hey Mitsuri? Can I make some Pancakes for dinner?"

She squeals, "Oh, I LOVE Pancakes! Yes! I have strawberry's too! We can invite the other Hashira! I'll be right back, you can go get started." I laugh and head to a large kitchen. I guess I need to make a lot of food.

I start by making some chocolate chip pancakes, regular pancakes, strawberry pancakes, and blueberry cheesecake pancakes. I asked Mitsuri to let me do all of this for her, so she is waiting by the door to let the Hashira in. I believe Obanai has already made it here.

Next I start to make some bacon, eggs, mochi, and hashbrowns. (Machi are rice cakes with several different flavored fillings.) Then I make some juice and set the table.

"Hey Mitsuri, Its-" I walk in to see every Hashira except for Rengoku since he is on a mission.

I give a nervous laugh. Just a few weeks ago, I don't think they liked me too much... "Its ready"

"Oh, Perfect! It smells so good!"

Before we sit down Mitsuri calls over Muichiro. Oh great.

"You children need to sit next to me at all times! Your too young to sit by someone like Uzui."

I laugh nervously, "M-Mitsuri, I'm technically a young adult now..."
"Sit." She says. "Ok," I sit down quickly, next to Muichiro, who looks at me. I give him a smile but he just blinks. Mitsuri leans over and whispers in my ear, "He doesn't smile. Its like he doesn't have any emotions."

I laugh loudly, but quickly cover my mouth. I was a tad bit too loud. "You know, I could hear you." Muichiro said, beside me. "O-Oh, sorry Tokito-San" it takes a lot not to laugh again. "You two are absolutely adorable. Its odd what happens when you put two fourteen-year-olds next to each other." Shinobu says.

"careful" Muichiro warns under his breath.

"Its ok (Y/N), Muichiro will forget everything we say in like two minutes. You can totally tell us how much you adore him" Shinobu counters. Muichiro looks at her with a blank stare, then continues to eat.

"W-Well, What d-do you m-mean? I-I don't adore a-anyone here. That's umm...a bit much."

"A bit much for you to confess maybe" Sanemi laughs. Not him! Anybody but him!

"Wow, this is Flamboyant!" Uzui says, with a grin.

"Ok, watch this. Muichiro, what are we talking about?" Shinobu asks.

Muichiro blinks a few times and looks a me. "Umm, something...about her.."

"Ok, what about her?" She pushed,

"Her breathing style maybe?" He asked.

"Errrr! Nope, Natta, WRONG!" Mitsuri says, making Muichiro and I slightly jump.

"What are we talking about again?" Muichiro asks.

"Ok, do you at least remember her name?" Obanai asks.

He looks at me and stares deeply. So intensely that I can't help but feel my face turn pink. I look away from him, but he pulls me by the collar of my uniform, so that I am inches away from his face.

I decide to stop being a coward and stare into his turquoise eyes, just as intense as he had to me. This made him recoil a bit. Then he let go of my collar and went back to eating.

"(Y/n)." He said calmly.

Everyone looked at each other and grinned. I looked a Muichiro again, but it seems he beat me to that. He was already looking at me. Suddenly I heard two snaps.

"Well, here you guys. Just to let this moment last longer." Mitsuri gave Muichiro and I a photo. It had Shinobu grinning while Muichiro and I stared at each other.

Now I feel my ears turn red, but instead of being embarrassed, I laugh, "Thanks! I can put this in my scrapbook!"

"You have a scrapbook? How cute! Can we see it?" Mitsuri asks.

"Umm, yeah. Let me go get it." I say, getting out of my seat. I walk over to my packed bags and dig around in it until I pull out a pink book with glitter all over it. I sit back down while Mitsuri, Shinobu, Uzui, and Gyomei, huddle in close to me while I open it. Since Muichiro and Mitsuri are sitting right next to me, it's a bit easier for them to see. The first picture of of me when I was a baby. I had a little pink dress on, and my mom made me a crown of flowers.

"Ooohh, you look so cute (Y/n)! Look at your chubby little baby face! Adorable!" Mitsuri says while holding her hands up to her own cheeks.
I sweat-drop and turn a few pages (to skip the baby pics). Now I am around 10 years old. This time I'm holding Ana on my back while Ana holds my sister on her back.

"Wow, you were strong." Shinobu whispers. "I wasn't so strong, they were just light" I laughed.

Suddenly Muichiro pointed at a picture of Ana and I. "How old were you then?" He asked.

I swallowed some bile that was stuck in my throat. "W-we were 13."

"Ok, what were you doing that day?"

I felt my eyes water, but I smiled instead. If I smile, maybe they won't know that I'm about to cry.

"Well, that was the day before my 14th birthday. My mom took that picture before we ran off to go play hide and seek in the woods." I responded. I had to bite my tongue so that I wouldn't beg him to stop asking questions. Please stop Muichiro. I can't take this...

"Oh. How was that?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat. That was the day that Ana was...killed by the demon

"It was so fun...until..." I was on the verge of tears before Mitsuri cut in, "OK! Next picture!"

Now I'm going to have to thank her big time.

I turn the page as a tear sneaks it's way from my eye. Dang it, really? It seems like nobody saw it, but I look to my side and see Muichiro staring at my cheek. I quickly wipe it off and turn the page.

This page only has one picture on it. It was the last picture I ever got. It was of me and my family, all dressed up. 

"You look very pretty (Y/N)" Gyomei said, while crying.

I laugh, "Thanks Gyomei. Thats very kind" 

"yeah she does, doesn't she Tokito? Especially with the Kimono. It's like the color of your hair." Mitsuri asks with a sly smile. I give her the 'Seriously, wtf" face.

"Hmm? Oh. Yeah I guess..." He said 

"Is there a different color you think she would look better in?" Mitsuri asked. 

My face turned red. What is she trying to do?

Its almost like I am hallucinating, but for some reason I see a light blush cross his cheeks. Its not there for long though.

"Maybe purple...or white."  

"O-Oh, yeah, my mom was choosing between the turquoise one and the white one, but the white one looked a bit too much like a wedding gown." I laugh.

He tilted his head in confusion, "Wedding gown?"

I see Mitsuri's face light up, "Oh! You dont know what that is...A wedding is when two people  vow to cherish and Love each other until death. Then they usually say 'I love you' at the end."

"I love you?" he asks. Uzui runs a hand through his hair and laughs, "I tell my wives that I love them every day. Its better to say it, just in case you don't make it back to them. As long as they know, you can rest peacefully" 

"Well, there are other ways of telling people you love them." I say, smiling at Muichiro.

"Hmm. And what does Love even feel like?" 

"Oh, it feels nice" Usui says, grinning.

"Hey! THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!!!" Mitsuri complains while glaring at Uzui. I shake my head in confusion. 

"It's what makes you heart beat faster than anything else. It makes you notice a change in thoughts, feelings, or even behavior around the person you love. You start to get jealous over weird things, and start the feel addicted to that person." Mitsuri says, resting her head on her hand.

I see Muichiro shift in his seat a bit. I think we made him a bit uncomfortable.

"H-Hey, I made some Machi, would you like me to go get it?" I ask nervously.

"Yes! Of course! MAchi is my FAvoRiTe!!!" she said.

I get up and go to the kitchen. It was getting a bit strange out there. Nows the time to take a break from all of that. 

I wonder how Tanjiro and Nezuko are doing. Inosuke and Zenitsu as well. I hope they are ok.

"Y/n" I hear a low voice call. I turn around and see Muichiro standing at the doorway. "Oh, Yes?" 

"I want..." he starts. I nod at him, "Yeah?" 

"I want some furofuki Daikon." he says. I give him a stunned look. "B-But you just ate a ton of pancakes."

"I know." He answers simply. "O-Oh. Ok. I'm going to get them the Mochi, then I'll start on your Daikon." I say walking towards the door. Before I exit, he grabs my shoulder. I flinch at his touch. "I want it now though." 

"Umm, yeah, sure. It shouldn't take that long." I say, going back towards the fridge to get ingredients. Muichiro walks forward and sits down on the counter. I guess hes watching me now.

(Continues next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9K 41
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 x 𝐊𝐍𝐘 [𝐌𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ╰┈➤𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐘/𝐍 is not any normal teenager or student you come across, s...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
23K 354 70
✶. Y/n, a 14 year old girl who's dream is to become ultimately strong. Despite her being a hashira, she can't help but feel so weak. She started wi...
47.8K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...