š“š‡š„ šš‘šŽšƒšˆš†š€š‹ šŒšˆļæ½...

By theetribrid

š‘šˆš‹š„š˜ šŒš€š‘š’š‡š€š‹š‹ returns to Beacon Hills, expecting to continue her junior year of high school... More

š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š†š‘š€šš‡šˆš‚ š†š€š‹š‹š„š‘š˜
š€ššŽš”š“ š‘šˆš‹š„š˜ šŒš€š‘š’š‡š€š‹š‹
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„, šƒš„š€šƒššŽšŽš‹
ā”€ā”€ā”€ ONE, LA LOBA
ā”€ā”€ā”€ THREE, BLOOD FOR BLOOD
ā”€ā”€ā”€ FOUR, A DEBT MUST BE PAID
ā”€ā”€ā”€ FIVE, HELLO FATHER
ā”€ā”€ā”€ SIX, A FATHER'S LOVE
ā”€ā”€ā”€ SEVEN, HEARTBROKEN
ā”€ā”€ā”€ EIGHT, DEADPOOL
ā”€ā”€ā”€ NINE, CHOICES
ā”€ā”€ā”€ TEN, REBIRTH
ā”€ā”€ā”€ ELEVEN, TIME OF DEATH

ā”€ā”€ā”€ TWO, SEVENTEEN AGAIN

1.2K 50 7
By theetribrid

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍!
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ season four, episode two ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

       THE QUESTIONS OF HOW Derek somehow morphed into his younger self plague Riley as she and the others stood in the animal clinic. Deaton was called to see if he could give any information about this new development.

"Wow." Deaton announced, analyzing Derek's features.

"Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow ? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles voiced, hoping that what the Druid was saying.

Deaton looked up at the teens, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked Deaton.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton answered, continuing his observations.

"So, what do we do with him?" Riley asked.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton assured them. "You guys should probably go home. It's a school night. You all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Technically we're not enrolled in school anymore—" Aiden is cut off by his Alpha.

"We're reenrolling tomorrow morning, Aiden. We talked about this, remember." She reminded him.

"We did?" Aiden asked, clueless as ever.

The Marshall pack let a simultaneously groan at the hybrid.

"I'll stay." Lydia suggested. "My grades are fine."

"I'm so not okay with this." Stiles refused.

Lydia rolled her eyes and sigh. "Guys, go."

"No." Stiles insisted.

"Text us if anything happens, alright?"Allison grabbed the pale skinny boy by his ear and pulled him towards the door. "Now, you—you're going to drive everyone back home."

The rest of the group watched in mere amusement as the dhampir dragged Stiles out of the building into the parking lot where the vehicles they came in were parked.

As everyone descended into their respective cars, Riley's hand found Scott's and stopped him.

"Scott, wait." She voiced.

Scott looked at the blonde, curious. "Yes?"

Riley closed the pressed her lips against his in sweet and passionate kiss. The McCall boy was surprised at first, but swiftly kiss her back.

While this may not have been the exact scenario he imagined, Scott couldn't find it in himself to care as his hands found their way around Riley's waist, pulling her body more into the kiss.

He would lying if he said he didn't remember the last time they kissed, but it felt like it's been an eternity. He missed this connection between him and her. How his lips moved against her with fullness of passion.

Though a honk broke the duo apart and diverted their attention towards the culprit.

"Quit sucking on each other faces—there are children present." Stiles exclaimed.

"I'll call you when I get home." Scott smiled as hard as he could.

"Okay." Riley smiled.

The duo shared one last kiss before departing into their respective vehicles.

Though when Riley entered, she tried her hardest not to smile as she could feel the amused grins written all over their faces.

"Shut up, say nothing." She stated as she crunk up her vehicle.

RILEY EXITED OUT OF THE FRONT DOOR of her new apartment that she, Aiden, Ethan and Isaac would be living in. With her mother gone, Riley didn't want to live the house and it was only a two bedroom. Thankfully Aiden mentioned the apartment that Alphas formerly stayed in had plenty of room and was available.

She locked the door, adjusting the strap of her backpack before walking towards the elevator where the boys was waiting, when suddenly her phone chimed with a notification. Prompting the blonde to pull it out and saw that it was from Stiles.

BATMAN ⚾️
we have a situation! derek been arrested.

BUFFY
what do you mean he's been arrested? how it is that possible?

BATMAN⚾️
he escaped from the clinic. Cops found him at the Hale House.

BATMAN⚾️
Scott and I are on the way to the Station.

BUFFY
Meet you there.

At the sound of the elevator's ding, Riley looked up from her phone and followed the others into the elevator.

"Derek's been arrested." Riley announced to the pack.

"What?" Isaac said in disbelief.

"How?" Ethan questioned.

"Why?" Aiden asked.

"He escaped from the clinic and went to the old Hale House where the cops arrested him for trespassing." Riley explained.

"His memories must be scattered." Isaac hypothesized out.

"Yeah, we're going to the Sheriff Station and grab him before anyone realize who he is. " Riley informed them.

Aiden let out a sigh of relief, "Thank God, I was dreading going back to school."

"By "we"— i meant Scott, Stiles and myself, not you." Riley clarified.

Aiden groaned in response. "Just when I had hope."

"Dude." Isaac snorted, shaking his head.

"Do you know how hard it was to convince Lydia's mom to enroll us back into the school after being gone for three months?" Riley questioned the hybrid who shrugged. "It was very difficult to pull the "my mom died" card. Our education is important."

"The only thing dumber than being unemployed is being unemployed without an education." Ethan added on.

"Exactly, Ethan." Riley quipped just as the elevator door dinged and opened.

       RILEY STOOD in between Scott and Stiles in the Sheriff's office where Derek sat down. The trio were working on convincing the Hale to trust them, because it was apparent he didn't know or remember who they are.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked the trio.

"There was an accident. You lost some memories but we can help you get it back." Scott told him.

Derek furrowed his eyebrows, "How much memory?"

"A lot." Riley commented. "But you can trust us."

Derek turned his attention towards her, "Why would I do that?"

"Because we're just like you." Riley stated, flashing her white orbs.

Derek looked at her, surprised.

"You're werewolves." Derek stated as Riley nodded at him. "Okay, who are you? And who is he?"

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows at the werewolf's pointed finger, "Huh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail."

"Let us help you." Scott insisted but Derek shook his head.

"Okay, dude you need to listen to us. And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that ?" Stiles told him.

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon." Derek insisted.

"Alright, so you're coming with us or not?" Stiles asked.

"You want me to trust you? Where's my family?" Derek questioned.

Scott, Stiles and Riley looked at each other. Deciding whether they should tell him the truth or lie to him? They had no idea how this version of Derek would react if he found out the truth. It was mixed feelings involved and one of them could be damning.

"There was a fire and..." Scott started.

Derek's face once riddled with suspicion suddenly altered into worried at Scott's words. His eyes were becoming glossy and heart beat thumping erratically.

Riley couldn't bare to make him relive the feelings of losing nearly his entire family. She sat next to him, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. They're fine. They had to move out of Beacon Hills." She assured him in a calm manner.

"Yeah, yeah. We're going to take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back." Scott added on.

Derek looked in between the duo before agreeing.

With his trust in their hands, Riley, Scott and Stiles had return to the Sheriff with an explanation of the situation. He was confused, but eventually stopped asking questions and instructed the trio to wait outside for Derek who would need to sign release papers to be allowed to leave the police station.

"We shouldn't have done that." Scott voiced.

"Did you see how broken he was as soon as you said that there was a fire? We saved him a ton of unnecessary pain." Riley replied.

"We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, everyone's happy." Stiles chimed in. "Except for Derek who is never happy."

"It's just another person that we're lying to. I always feel like it's always been better when we tell the truth." Scott continued on.

Riley couldn't argue with that. The truth will set you free. Lies only puts the people you love in danger, the battle with the Nogitsune taught Riley that.

"Stiles, take him to my house and don't let him out of your sight." Scott instructed his best friend.

"And where are you going?" Stiles asked.

"We're going to talk to the only guy we should have gone to before." Scott told him.

     THE COUPLE ARRIVED at Derek's loft, meeting up with Peter, who Riley learned was Derek's uncle who was the whole reason for Scott becoming a werewolf, but never had the chance to meet. As they hopped off of the bike, Riley spotted Malia standing in front of the building.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked her as he and Riley walked towards her.

"I heard you were coming to talk to Peter. And since Lydia told me he's basically Satan in a V-neck, I figured I should go with you." Malia told him.

"We can handle Peter." Scott assured the werecoyote.

"You can handle him better with me." Malia stood her ground.

Riley looked at him, weirdly. Why was it a big deal if Malia was accompanying them to see Peter? Weird.

"What's wrong with you?" Riley asked the werewolf as they walked into the loft.

Scott glanced over at the blonde, "What do you mean?"

"Your heart's pounding like crazy. Are you nervous ?"

"He's just bad at introductions." Peter's voice echoed throughout the loft.

The three find the former alpha on the couch, reading a book.

Scott cleared his throat, "Peter, this is Riley and Malia."

As soon as Malia's name left Scott's mouth, Peter stood up. Riley watched as he and Malia both of them stared at each other, deeply.

"Beautiful eyes." Peter complimented her. "Did you get them from your father?"

"Mother." Malia replied.

"Interesting..." Peter trailed off. "Anyway. I'm sure they've told you a lot about me."

"The homicidal killing spree came up." Malia said.

"Well, we're all works in progress."

"Well, when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?"

"What is that suppose to mean?" Peter asked, confused.

"Kate Argent. She's still alive." Riley chimed im.

Peter groaned, "Can't someone in this town stay dead?"

"I think they were hoping you would." Riley mumbled, though from the expression on Peter's face, he heard her.

"Aren't you the all powerful kitsune who stopped the Nogitune, but couldn't save her mother?" Peter questioned.

"Peter!" Scott exclaimed.

Riley blinked in disbelief at the man's words. She took a second to collect herself before speaking.

"It's okay, Scott." She told him, approaching Peter. "Aren't you the former Alpha who was outsmarted by teenagers and murdered by his own nephew?"

Both Malia and Scott watched as Peter and Riley held an intense stare off as if they were two cowboys in a standoff until Peter rolled his eyes and walked back to his seat on the couch.

"Do you have any idea why Kate would turn Derek into a teenager again?" Scott asked him.

"What's the color of his eyes?" Peter asked him.

"Blue." Riley answered.

Peter thought about for a second, "After Paige. Which could mean around the time he first met Kate."

"Wait, they knew each other at that age?" Scott asked Peter.

"Yes. Turns out that you weren't the first wolf to climb into a hunter's bed."

"Ew." Riley scrunched up her face in disgust at the thought. "Derek went to the reserve. He was looking for his old house, thinking it was still there."

"But he doesn't remember the fire." Scott added on. "That means, he doesn't remember that it was Kate that set it."

"So what does that mean?" Malia intervened.

"Kate didn't just take him back to being a teenager. She took him back to the age where he still knew her. When he still trusted her." Peter hypothesized.

     THE GROUP LEFT THE LOFT and met up with Aiden, Isaac, and Ethan at the school in search of Derek. According to Isaac, Derek discovered the truth about his family's death and somehow ended up with Kate. She brought him to the school because of the Hale Vault which  hidden under the school grounds.

As they descend into the school grounds, Malia stopped running as her nose picked up on a scent.

"What's wrong? Did you catch a scent?" Riley asked her.

"It's the same one. The same one as Mexico." Malia stated.

"What is she talking about?" Peter asked.

"One of them came after us in the Church ruins." Scott told him.

"And one on the road." Aiden added.

"They couldn't have followed us here?" Ethan questioned.

"They could've been brought." Isaac pointed out.

Suddenly, all seven of them heard a deep growl. A familiar sound that made Peter frown.

"Oh, I've heard that sound before." He announced.

"What are they?" Scott asked.

"Berserkers." Peter stated just as one of them appeared behind them.

Malia was the first to go attack but Peter stopped her.

" What are you? Crazy?" he asked her.

"There's just one of them." Malia insisted.

"That means we still have a chance." Peter told her.

"To beat him?"

"To survive." Peter said as he ran away.

"Did he just leave us?" Ethan asked.

"Yep." Isaac answered.

"Should we follow him?" Aiden asked.

Yep." Isaac repeated.

The teens immediately followed in the same direction, sparking the Berserker to follow in pursuit. Thought it went from one to two of them. Peter had vanished from the teens line of sight as the second Berserker blocked their path. Both of the berserkers encircled Scott, Malia, Isaac, Aiden, Ethan and Riley, leaving them no other choice than fight.

They exchanged glances with each other, but a growl escaped out of their mouths.

    RILEY JUMPED ON THE RAILING and backflipped over the Berserker, dodging his sharp dagger that was mere inches from stabbing her. But as she landed, the Berserker whipped his elbow cross her face and the impact shot her body backwards onto the ground next Scott who was clutching onto his bloody wound.

"They're strong." Scott huffed out.

"They're fast." Riley shot back.

Aiden and Ethan tackled one of the Berserker while Isaac and Malia did a combination of their claws against the other. However, neither duo was strong enough to force the creatures to the ground.

With one swift thrusted, both Malia and Isaac were tossed against the lockers. Aiden and Ethan were to focus on their Berserker that they didn't see the second one appear and stabbed  Aiden in the back before tossing him aside.

Ethan was distracted by this and merely stabbed in the chest.

"NO!" Riley exclaimed, unknowingly releasing a telekinetic wave that sent the Berserker skidding away from Ethan.

The motion caught everyone by surprise including Riley, she stared at her hand with the upmost confusion. That was magic, how is it possible for magic to show up after being dormant for so long.

The Berserker turned his attention to Riley but before he could do anything else to her, Derek appeared behind them and fought him off until the sound of a female's howl echoed throughout the air.

Each of the Berserkers stopped in their tracks and took off into the darkness.

The teens regrouped and focused their attention on Derek who seemed to be taller than before.

"Derek?" Scott called him.

Derek turned them, revealing his normal face. Or at least that's what they all thought until he flashed his werewolf eyes, but they weren't blue. They were golden yellow.

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 19.8K 27
"ššØš­ šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž šœššš§ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš š‘šØš¬šž! š‡šž ššØšžš¬š§'š­ ššžš¬šžš«šÆšž š­šØ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš, š§šØš­ šššŸš­šžš« šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢ļæ½...
593K 22.4K 72
š˜š˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜šš˜µš˜Ŗš˜­š˜¦š˜“ š˜šš˜µš˜Ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜“š˜¬š˜Ŗ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜¢ š˜µš˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜·š˜°š˜øš˜“ š˜µš˜° š˜±š˜³š˜°š˜µš˜¦š˜¤š˜µ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜„ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ...
146K 2K 19
The forgotten mikaelson goes to a town named Beacon Hills with one of her best friends , what happens when she meets with the pack and what adventure...
28.7K 1.1K 32
š–Žš–“ š–œš–š–Žš–ˆš– š–š–”š–•š–Š š–’š–Žš–š–Šš–†š–‘š–˜š–”š–“ š–Žš–˜ actually hope stilinski and lives in beacon hills, unknowing of her real herit...