When he used you to get your...

By bearfanfic7

This story is an Indian BTS ff... from the very start tae is in love with ur sister but she is really hard to... More

WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’”
When he used you to get your sister EP-2πŸ’”
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-3
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-4
WHEN HE USED U TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-5
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-6....18+
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-7
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-8
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-9
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-10 18+
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-12
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-13
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-14
WJEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-15
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-16
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-17
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-18
SUGGESTIONS
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-19
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” Ep-20
WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-21

WHEN HE USED YOU TO GET YOUR SISTER πŸ’” EP-11

1.5K 46 9
By bearfanfic7

EPISODE 11
Yn's mom POV
What is this… why did she do this?? Is this for real i went to her and caressed her cheek i should know what happened…

NEXT DAY
Yn POV
I woke up but Karthik was not there in the room… i went down to see everyone were busy in their works mine and Karthik marriage will be held after two weeks that means one week after tae's and karthii's engagement… i saw my mom came to me..

She will always smile at me but this time she was totally different…she has a pale face…

Yn: mom what happened?? You look pale
Yn's mom: what is this yn??
Yn: m-mom where did you find this book??
Yn's mom: it doesn't matter now?? Is it true that u and tae both were in relationship??
Yn:mom let's go it's nothing..
Yn's mom: dont try to divert the topic yn I'm asking is it true??
Yn: y-yes mom… 5 years back…
Yn's mom: you didn't even told me?? Didn't you feel like telling me?? Am i not your mom??
Yn: mom what are you talking…please mom leave it i don't want to talk about it anymore…
Yn's mom: wait just clarify me?? What's the whole thing happened??

Then i told her everything about me, him, Karthik and karthii..she felt devastated…
Yn: mom leave it see I'm now fine ohkk..
Yn's mom: hmm let's go.. we will have breakfast..

We went down… everyone had our breakfast as now it's time we have to go to Hyderabad.. we came to vizag for sindhu's marriage but now we have to go back to our houses…. Our flight is today evening at 5pm…

Me, Tinku, chukkulu, sonu, Nani, tae, Karthii, Karthik, my parents and karthii's parents packed our bages and ready to go…
Sindhu: I'm gonna miss you ynn… love you I'll be there after 3 days as there are only 5 days for karthii's engagement…
Yn: im gonna miss you too my sissy take care and give me a niece or nephew soon I'm waiting for it..
Sindhu: yeahh yeahh suree☺️

She said while blushing..
Yn: ahaaa you are blushing 😁…
Nani: now stop teasing…
Yn: yeah I'm teasing her not you ohkk..
Nani: achaa she is my dear.. ohkk no one can tease her except mee..
Sindhu: my dear little brother mow I'm married i won't be there for you to tease me..
Nani: no problem I'll come to your house and i will stay there till you ur self tell me to get out…
Sonu: hufff that's never gonna happen…
Chukkulu: ohkk ohkk guys it's already 3.45 now let's go to the airport..

Karthii POV
We went into the car i sat beside tae suddenly Karthik came and sat beside me as yn will drive the car she sat in the driver seat… then my eyes went to his hand to see the engagement ring it teared heart i know i cheated on him but still i don't know why I'm feeling like this…

In next 5 days it's mine and tae's engagement the thing is I'm scared that what if tae found it that i slept with Karthik on that night being drunk will he accept me what if he doesn't want me..

I was soo into my thoughts…
Tae: babyy.. what happened?? What are you thinking??
Karthii: nothing baby im just sad that we are leaving vizag….
Tae: it's okk baby Sindhu said she will be in Hyderabad in 3 days right?? Then don't be sand i can't see you being sad..
Karthii: ohkk babyy..

AT AIRPORT..
Jungkook POV
We went in we get our ticket checked and were now waiting for the announcement…
Jk: jimin I'm really tired i just want to go home and sleep
Jimin: yeahh yeahh that's the only thing u can do ..
Jk: heyy shortly don't underestimate me I'm double bunny boy..
Jimin: youuuu.. you called me shorty right no banana milk for one week…
Jk: whattt YAAHHH jiminssii how can you do this with me…
Jimin: no more excuses…
Yn: guys stop let's goo our flight will take off in minutes…

TIME SKIP…
AT HYDERABAD

Tae POV
We reached the home now…
Tae: I'm very tired… I'll sleep just don't disturb me…

We went to karthii's house as karthii's house and yn's house are next to each other

I went in and went to karthii's bedroom as we sleep in same bed room..

Karthii POV
It's almost nearly 3 weeks that incident happened between me and Karthik… I'm scared what if tae find this out what will he think of me from that day i couldn't sleep in peace.. it's haunting me like hell..

I went in behind tae he immediately jumped onto the bed and in order to take rest… i went into the bathroom to get freshen up…

AFTER 4 DAYS
Yn POV
Tomorrow is tae's and karthii's engagement… i fell like i will die at any moment.. it hurts a lot to see ur loved one getting engaged with someone else…

Today we planned to go for a little shopping and also for the engagement rings.. i decided to drive the car Tinku sat beside me and at the back tae and karthii…

We reached the mall now first we went to select the rings as it's most important than the costumes… they selected their rings which the loved..
The rings

Tinku POV
We 4 came for the shopping in one car and others in other cars.. Jimin came to me and told that taehyung parents and hyungs will reach airport at any time so he said he'll be going to the airport and will after picking them up now me and jk are sticked together he selected my costume for tomorrow and i selected his costume…

Tinku: i never meet taehyung's parents..
Jk: ikr now they will be here you can meet them..
Yn: guys come here select one lehenga for mee…
Tinku: but yasshu (yn's Nick name) why are not wearing the saree..
Yn: no Tinku i want to wear the saree after marriage not now…
Jk: but u should wear it none of us 7 saw u in saree not even tae..
Yn: ntg i will wear it after marriage jkk… it will be particular to wear a saree after marriage so i will enjoy in dresses atleast before it…come on select one..
Tinku/jk: the cream one ( both at the same time)

Jk: wiahhhbroo our tastes are samee..
Tinku: yupp broo 😁
Yn: i had a thought to buy the same one thanks for the selection…

Yn POV
I took the yellow one then jimin came to us telling that tae's parents are here Mr and Mrs Kim came to us as karthii and tae are also here..
Tae: how are you mom dad i missed you both..( while hugging them both)..
Mrs Kim: we are fine son what about you??.
Tae: I'm fine mom..
Mr Kim: well where is ou soon-to-be daughter in law…
Mrs Kim: she must be her…

Saying this she came to me i was shocked for a moment
Mrs Kim: omoo you are soo beautiful dear…what's ur name…tae my daughter is soo cute and beautiful you really have a great choice…
Tae: mom mom mom..she is not ur soon to be daughter in law..she is yn karthii's sister and karthii is the one whom i love …

He said that but my heart clenched and tears formed it hurts but i can't do anything…i can't force him…

Mrs Kim: ohh sorry dear i thought you were my daughter…
Yn: it's ohkk aunty no need to worry
Mrs Kim: soo sweet of you dear..

She went to karthii and hugged the same way she hugged me before…

Mrs Kim: she is beautiful too taehyung…
Mr Kim: yes tae nice choice…
Mrs Kim: by the way yn.. are you married??
Yn: ahh noo aunty I'm not but I got engaged…
Mr Kim: ohh who is that lucky guy ..

Karthik: it's me uncle.. we got engaged a week back….
Mrs Kim: ohh u r very lucky dear you got her… i had a thought to make her my daughter but i think it's not gonna happen..

Tae: WHATT?? Momm…
Mrs Kim: yaahh not with you but with your brother namjoon…
Tae: NOO WAYY NAMJOON HYUNG CAN MARRY HER…
Namjoon: don't worry tae I'm not gonna marry her i have my love..

Suga POV
Im observing tae he is different..what's going on in his mind he doesn't love yn but he is being jealous and possesive regarding her..

It's obsession…. HE IS OBSESSED WITH HER… Nothing more but obsession is very dangerous than anything… we had done our shopping it's already 10 pm now we went the the house.. we all planned one thing as the villas are next to each other we planned to make all the elders to stay in one villa and we youngers decided to stay in one villa..

NEXT MORNING…
Tae POV
I got up and today is my engagement with the love of my life I'm very happy but then yn's face came infront of me then my smile went off i don't know why when i thi k of her i feel different..

Let's just not think about her and get ready for the engagement…the engagement is in the evening so we have lot of time as usual yn and chukkulu went to take care of the decorations regarding banquet hall..

I got ready and are my breakfast, karthii did the same as per a small ritual regarding Volisetty's family they did some Pooja to make the negative things and vibration to go away from us…

The ritual completed its already 4pm now we all started to the banquet hall..

We reached there i went in as i wanted to see the decorations as i heard the interior was yn's selection, after seeing the hall i got stunned it was awfully awesome…i can't take my eyes of it and totally my taste she seriously know everything about me😁

The banquet hall

They called me so i went in and got ready I'm soo excited noww… to see karthii…

Karthii POV
I got ready and also done with my maame up and i got to see my final look.. then Sindhu, yn's mom and my mom came in to see me…

My look

Then tae came inside to see me..
Tae look

Tae: you look gorgeous my love I'm sooo happy that we are going to engaged i love u…
Karthii: me too taee i love youu soo muchh…

I was feeling a little dizzy and nauseous then tae said
Tae: ohkk I'll go now…

Tae POV
I came out to see yn was coming into this room she is looking beautiful any boy can fall for her..
Her look

Yn: taehyung go on to the stage the priest is calling you..
Tae: ohh thanks yn..btw you look beautiful..
Yn: hmm..

I was about to go then heard a shout from inside..me and yn looked at each other and ran into the room to see Karthii was laying unconscious i whet to her and tapped her cheeks then i took her in bridal style and layed her down in the bed as yn said ..

Yn POV
Tae layed karthii on the bed every one came and i checked her temparature to see ahe has a light fever then i checked her pulse as I am a doctor i can find the changes by listening to the heart beat…

The room filled with noise and shouting…
YN: WILL YOU ALL PLEASE KEEP QUIET I NEED TO OBSERVE HER PULSE…

then everyone became silent i took her hand again and checked her pulse…i got shocked i feel like she is pregnant…..

Yn: she is ohkk just a little tired… but we have to do a test after she gains consciousness….

I took the water bottle and sprinkled some water on her face not caring about the make up she had on she slightly move and opened her eye lids…

As my bag was there i went to it and took the pregnancy kit as i always carry one in my bag.. because as a doctor so many patients will come to me that they are facing a little problem in chest areas but it's actually not a heart problem they will face these kind of problem when they are pregnant…

I went to karthii and gave her the kit..her eyes went wide after noticing the kit…
Yn: go… go and check once..
Mrs Volisetty ( karthii's mom): what are you saying yn do you think karthii is that type of girl who sleeps before marriage..

Yn: pinni will u please stop.. Karthii goo
Karthii: ohkk

AFTER 20 MINS
She came out i went to her she handed me the kit to see that there are two line..
Yess my guess is right she is one and half weeks pregnant.. at the same time my tears rolled down that this must be taehyung's baby that means she is carrying his baby now..

Mrs Volisetty: did you see it …is it clear now that she is not pregnant…

YN: SHE IS ONE AND HALF WEEKS PREGNANT…

I saw karthii's mom, dad felt devastated every one were in shock but then calm down but it didn't last long…

TAE: KARTHII HOW DOD THIS HAPPENED…ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS THAT WE DIDN'T HAD SNY SKINSHIPS???
….

Everyone were now really shocked now me tooo that means the day when i saw hickey on karthii's neck was not given by tae but by whom?? Then tae shouted…

Tae:  KARTHII FUCKING OPEN UR MOUTH WHOS BABY IS THIS IM DURE THAT THIS IS NOT MY BABYY…

karthii flinched but told which made us shocked but especially it was a heart break for karthii's parents and taehyung

KARTHII: T- THIS BABY I-S K-KAR-THIK'S…. THAT DAY WHEN WE WENT FOR CLUBBING WE HAD S*X….

TO BE CONTINUED….

Heyy cutiess we crossed 1k views thankyou so much for the support 😍💜….please do vote and follow me… I'm working hard 🥺🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.7K 66
[NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can't breath! A handsome-good looking man, who happens to be perfect...
286K 9K 30
it's an Indian story, Y/n who loves vihir so much, they are going to marry but destiny have something else, what will happen if you have marry to y...
47.3K 1.1K 82
Y/n, the most kind, sweet and caring girl in the family. And Taehyung, who is just like.... Geek god (as you all already know 😁) Y/n is quite cold...
53K 1.4K 27
It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy family. They get ingaged in an arrange ma...