The Writer I drew Has Come to...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, wit... More

The writer I drew has come to my door!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74: End
75: Extra
76: Extra
77: Extra
78: Extra

35

30 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 35

    Hasunuma just watched helplessly as Chuya used his own ability to hammer the ice surface maker to pieces.

    Looking at the cracked ground, Liannuma was instantly as quiet as a chicken.

    ... So what exactly was he thinking at the time, that he felt that Chuya-kun's ability was to weigh xn the heaviest thing on a person's body.

    Hasunuma immediately remembered the painful dark history of him ripping off the pants of those people in Hong Kong in front of Mr. Mori.

    But that's not the most important thing, the most important thing! Jun Zhongye never mentioned it to him afterwards!

    ...Sure enough, Chuya-kun is an angel!

    Hasunuma was moved and ashamed, and vowed in his heart that he must treat the angel-like Chuya-kun well.

    After he stepped on the enemy's head and planted the opponent in the concrete ground, he then looked down at Hasunuma, "...to this extent, you don't have to worry about me at all." As the party involved, Hasunuma has not

    yet Osamu Dazai, who was on the sidelines in a state of soul, could not bear any reaction.

    He didn't allow this sinful posture to continue—!

    Then, Hasunuma suddenly felt his right leg twitch suddenly. Obviously, Chuya felt it too, and the two of them looked at Hasunuma's right leg in unison.

    Two seconds later, Chuya hurriedly put Hasunuma on the ground, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just worried that you would be frozen! No! I didn't mean you were weak, I—" looked into

    the Although Hasunuma couldn't understand Chuya's incoherent speech, he quickly comforted him: "It's okay, I understand, I understand."

    Zhongya was slightly taken aback.

    This mindless boasting appearance instantly reminded Zhong Ye of Akizuki Rennuma. That person always treats him in this way, as if everything he does is right.

    "Besides, Chuya-sama's hugging posture is very skillful, and it is very experienced at first glance!" Hasunuma started his own rainbow fart session again.

    Who knows, in the next second, he quickly said: "I'm not, don't talk nonsense! This is obviously the first time!"

    Hasunuma: "..." Oops! In this situation, even if he suddenly couldn't boast anymore!

    Chuya: "..." Why! Why would he subconsciously say such words!

    After all, why does he always subconsciously think that Hasunuma and "Dazai Osamu" are the same person?

    The expression of the red-haired boy suddenly became solemn. If this feeling was only once or twice, then he could understand it, but recently this feeling has become more and more intense.

    Chu also doesn't trust his intuition, but he trusts his own judgment.

    ...Did he really make a mistake, or did something miraculous happen before his eyes but he didn't notice it?

    Thinking of the wonderful fate between Hasunuma and himself, Chuya's mood became a little complicated.

    I thought this kind of experience was unique to him, but now—

    and Hasunuma didn't know that his vest was already jumping sideways repeatedly on the verge of falling.

    Dazai Osamu: "..."

    He only felt a kind of despair - it was clearly a story of two people, but in fact it was a story of three people.

    ... He really doesn't want to continue this weird relationship!

    Until he returned to his apartment at night, Osamu Dazai was still brooding over this delicate situation where the two of them had one soul.

    Have to figure out a way!

    Unknowingly, Osamu Dazai has changed from a resourceful and desperate teenager to a mentally handicapped person with an unprecedented desire to survive - he has fallen into a daily struggle with a The sand sculptures are fighting wits and bravery, but they don't know it, and they are in the strange circle.

    Zhong also seems to need knowledge very much. For his future, let him go to school. Osamu Dazai wrote in his notepad with a blank face.

    Ever since the princess hug incident happened, he began to refuse to call Chuya Master Chuya.

    ...I always feel that this will become his dark history!

    "Is that so?" Hasunuma looked thoughtfully at the words written by Osamu Dazai, just when Osamu Dazai was about to make persistent efforts, Hasunuma said seriously: "I understand, I will also send Dazai-kun to school !"

    Osamu Dazai: "??????" Why did the center of conflict shift from Nakaya to him? !

    Just when Osamu Dazai was swimming in the sea of ​​question marks, Hasunuma explained slowly: "Well... because, Dazai-kun, you haven't gone to school either." Maybe it feels like it hurts one's self-esteem, Liannuma Numa quickly added: "But your basics are very good! You see, when you were teaching me, I could see that you have English basics!" Osamu Dazai's eyes suddenly became subtle

    . Can the level of English be called a good sentence?

    ... This kind of comforting technology is really amazing.

    "And, Dazai-kun, you are too considerate." Hasunuma said.

    Osamu Dazai: "...?" He almost didn't know the word considerate.

    Hasunuma said helplessly: "I know you like Chuya-kun very much, but you can't try every means to push all the good things to Chuya-kun. You will also have the opportunity to receive education!" Osamu Dazai: "..." In

    the

    end , he chose to shut up. For Kami Hasunuma, a guy with a magical brain circuit, if he continues, he will easily be humiliated by him.

    The most frightening thing is that this person is still unaware.

    He couldn't bear it:)

    At night, Hasunuma found Mori Ogai, and he looked at the middle-aged man in front of him who had worked overtime until he had dark circles, "Mr. Mori, the one you chose for Chuya-kun." The school site, you should have known there was a problem from the very beginning, right?"

    Otherwise, why would two supernatural beings pop up out of nowhere, and I heard that they are all the key households there.

    I thought that Mori Ogai would continue to use his effective detour to compete with Hasunuma's brainpower, but the black-haired man said calmly, "Zhikun, do you know how much a piece of land costs?" Hasunuma smiled slightly

    . Leng.

    "It's a price you can't predict, so our money is only enough to build a school in that place. Isn't it normal to encounter troubles in that kind of place? This is the price of low prices. What's more, this level of education Trouble, it's not worth mentioning to Zhongyuan-kun, right?" Mori Ogai said coldly, "If you can't even handle such a trivial matter, then Zhongyuan-kun's ability is flawed." Two seconds later,

    Lian Numa's voice sounded faintly: "Mr. Mori, you should have a good sleep recently."

    As soon as Mori Ogai looked up, he saw Hasunuma's sympathetic eyes.

    "I always feel that because of too little sleep, you don't even turn your brain very much." The first thing we agreed to do when we meet was to fight wits and courage!

    Hasunuma was stunned by this level of candor.

    Mori Ogai: "..."

    I don't even look at who is responsible for his lack of sleep!

    "Hey, I'm not mistaken, there is a meteor shower tonight, and you can see it from the Yokohama Port." At night, everyone gathered around the only TV in the base to watch the prime time, and one person pointed at the TV. The scrolling news across the top said in surprise.

    "Meteor shower? Is it real or not? I've never seen it before!"

    "What! It's three o'clock in the morning?!" "

    ...This is a meteor shower! What's wrong with being late, you can earn money when you see it, and you still despise time Question?"

    Hasunuma was passing by the rest area at this time, and he saw Chuya standing behind the crowd at a glance, and no one seemed to notice him.

    Therefore, Hasunuma naturally walked over and greeted him, "Good evening, Mr. Chuya."

    "Do you want to see the meteor shower?"

    The two spoke almost at the same time, but the words they said were completely different.

    Seeing Chuya's annoyed look, Hasunuma immediately said: "Okay, let's go together."

    Chuya didn't go to Yokohama Port with the big troops, he chose a secluded corner, and then pulled Hasunuma sat down.

    After thinking about it, Hasunuma felt that this was a good time to lay the groundwork-the foreshadowing of the fact that Osamu Dazai was actually an undercover agent in Hong Kong.

    "Master Chuya, in fact, I have been deceiving you about one thing." Under the galaxy, Hasunuma said suddenly, "...But, I can't say it yet." Chuya's heart skipped a beat, and he squeezed

    subconsciously Tighten your fist.

    ...Sure enough, is his guess right? It's about the true identity of "Osamu Dazai".

    "If... I mean if, in fact, I already knew you, but I had to use another identity to approach you..." Hasunuma euphemistically expressed his undercover identity.

    "It doesn't matter!" Zhong also said decisively.

    Can't go wrong! Chuya's heartbeat started to speed up, this was Hasunuma secretly revealing his identity to him!

    Although he didn't know why he couldn't admit it to himself, Chuya still understood what he meant!

    There must be something unspeakable about this, so I can only hint at him vaguely.

    The speed of this second answer startled Hasunuma, but soon, Hasunuma would be overwhelmed by emotion.

    His favorability is indeed not in vain! Has Chuya-kun reached the point where he will forgive him no matter what the situation is!

    ...but wait, wouldn't he be more sinful now? !

    "Then if you learn the truth about me one day—" Knowing that Osamu Dazai is actually an undercover agent sent by Hong Kong gangsters.

    "We will still be the same as we are now." Zhong also promised earnestly.

    This is like a gift, because they cannot meet in the two worlds, so Hasunuma borrowed someone else's body to come to Chuya's side like now, which is undoubtedly a precious gift.

    Even if Hasunuma deliberately concealed this matter before, it doesn't matter, there must be something unspeakable!

    Hasunuma got even more excited, Dazai-kun, did you see that! This is a golden promise! Even after he leaves, your relationship will be the same as it is now!

    The two people who communicated across frequency were greatly moved by each other's words.

    Osamu Dazai: "?"

    As the only person present with a sound IQ, he always felt that something was wrong.

    When the time was approaching three o'clock, Chuya felt that his heart was at peace.

    He carefully recalled everything about Osamu Dazai.

    No wonder, no wonder he rejected Osamu Dazai so much at first, but he suddenly let go of his guard and approached this person without any scruples.

    Because the core has been changed long ago.

    Nakaya took a deep breath and decided to tell Hasunuma his thoughts in a hinted way.

    "... Dazai, you—"

    But just after Chuya said a few words, he suddenly felt a weight on his shoulders.

    The azure blue eyes widened slightly, and the ochre-haired boy slowly turned his head to look to the side, only to see that "Osamu Dazai" had fallen asleep at some point.

    Zhong also laughed helplessly, forget it, let's talk about it after waking up.

    Thinking of this, Nakaya adjusted his sitting posture so that "Dazai Osamu" could sleep more comfortably.

    After a while, Chuya took off his coat with difficulty and put it on the shoulder of "Osamu Dazai".

    It was also at this moment that meteor after meteor streaked across the night.

    "What, didn't you see it at all?" Zhongya muttered, but in the end, he sighed and whispered to someone who was sleeping soundly: "...good night." Zhongya's soft voice

    followed The night wind passed into Liannuma's ears together.

    At dawn, Osamu Dazai woke up.

    He opened his iris-colored eyes sleepily, and he felt a very bad physical feeling, almost the same as his usual feeling after entering the water.

    The first is the neck, which is stiff and sore, and it hurts to doubt my life even if I move it.

    Followed by a sore body, like a strange feeling after maintaining a posture for a long time.

    When Osamu Dazai was seriously feeling his physical state, a deep male voice sounded from above his head, "Are you awake?"

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    This voice made the scalp tingle! Why are you so close to him!

    Osamu Dazai woke up instantly, and then he saw his surroundings clearly.

    He is still sitting in a secluded corner near Yokohama Port, but this is not the most important thing, the most important thing is! He rested on Chuya's shoulder!

    Osamu Dazai's iris eyes trembled.

    After the princess hug, this pose tops the list of Osamu Dazai's nightmare poses!

    At that moment, Osamu Dazai forgot about his stiff neck and aching body, he swung his head away from Chuya's shoulder, and jumped up from the ground with amazing sensitivity.

    His series of weird actions naturally alarmed Chuya, and the red-haired boy looked up at Dazai Osamu suspiciously, and then Chuya also discovered a very terrible thing.

    Why did this person's eyes suddenly change...?

    With this thought in mind, Chuya slowly got up from the grass. Even he, after not changing his posture all night and even serving as a pillow for someone all night, felt a little uncomfortable.

    But this didn't affect Zhongya at all, and now he had a bad idea in his mind - Hasanuma must have left, right?

    Just like the way he used to leave Zhongye's side, he always left quietly in a sleep.

    ...Obviously they just met each other!

    Both of them stared at each other with a hint of bewilderment.

    However, the aura is such a magical thing, the two of them took a step back almost at the same time, they subconsciously wanted to distance themselves from each other.

    Judging from the appearance alone, Osamu Dazai is still the Osamu Dazai from yesterday, but the aura around him has undergone subtle changes. Even though he is not a sensitive person, he can feel the strangeness in Osamu Dazai at this moment. And the familiar aura—this was the reason why he rejected this person in the first place.

    Osamu Dazai has returned to his original appearance, a man of the city but indifferent.

    Chuuya was depressed but excited.

    Hasunuma has indeed left, and Osamu Dazai's huge changes are also conjectured in disguise.

    Just when Chuya plucked up the courage to break this wonderful atmosphere, Osamu Dazai spoke first.

    The black curly-haired part-time bandage man showed an awkward but polite smile at Zhongya, he raised his hand and tore off the coat on his shoulders and handed it to Zhongya, "Your coat is too expensive "

    After finishing speaking, Osamu Dazai handed the coat to Chuya while maintaining a smirk boyish expression. For this wonderful fate, Osamu Dazai chose to hold a butcher's knife in his hand.

    Chuya: "..." It seems to hear the voice of -100 favorability from deep inside.

    He subconsciously took the coat that Osamu Dazai handed over.

    After a while, Chuya silently looked at the clothes in his hand.

    ...Wait, isn't this dress all serving Osamu Dazai? !

    An idea flashed through his mind uncontrollably - his coat was dirty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 3.6K 39
𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚: "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚗...
5.5K 265 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...
8.2K 329 40
Alternative Title: 变成绝世美人的我魅惑了全横滨 Author: Leisure Douhua Summary: Question: What do you think about being hated by everyone in mafia because of your...