chupke chupke (my style) ✅

נכתב על ידי starling_bini

This story is a fan friction of the Pakistani drama Chupke chupke. In this story the one who changed was Mee... עוד

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
note..
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Note
chapter 25
chapter 26
note part 3
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32

Introduction

548 12 4
נכתב על ידי starling_bini

Faarz Ibhram (Farzi)

A handsome hunk of the family. The only one who makes money in his family. Recently His elder brother-in-law has also shifted to Canada leaving his wife Gulrani back. Love his family the most and also cares for his step grandmother's family too. Ustad of Meenu

Minakhi Kifayat Khan (Meenu)

A lovely and mischievous young girl. Other than hitting onto persons she is a great flute player. She is a working girl but in secret. None of her family knows that she works they think that she uses Her brother's money when needed but actually it's her own money that she makes. In love with Farzi but acts as hates him as Farzi is her step-cousin and ustad. Finally she is ready to take her step that she was preparing for so long. She is close with Mishi and knows that she loves Hadi and wants to help her too.

Muhammad Hardi Khan (Hadi)

Cousin of Meenu. Loves Meenu and mirchi has his own sisters. The only one who knows that Meenu is working as he manages her work. He helps meenu when needed for her work. Loves his Family and has good relations with his Step- grandmother's family. Best friend of Farzi.

Rameena Ibhram (Mishi)

The sweetest of all the sisters of Farzi. She knows Meenu the best. She is also close to her Step-grandmother's family. Is secretly in love with Hadi. Meenu and she are best friends and share each problem with each other. She knows Meenu loves her Brother. And secretly helps Meenu by rejecting all the proposals for Farzi.

Mirchi

Biological sister of Meenu. Currently studies at School and don't know any anything with her sister. She is just like any mormal sister who ruins every thing of her elder sister 😉. She is Bebe's Chamchi.

Baleed

Younger brother of Hadi. Cousins of meenu and mirchi. Loves them as his own sister. Helps meenu in his her mischieves. Plans to be a cricketer in future.

Gul-e-rana (gul appa)

The eldest of Faazi 's family. She is completely 1 minute bigger than Faazi. The one who manages the house. She is the one who hates meenu's family the most because they are step-family of her grandmother but Accepts Meenu as his sister and wants her as sister in law of her but can't do so because of there grandmother's dispute.

Miskin

A funny and supportive brother in law. He finally had a job and moved to Canada and because of that Gul-e-rana had to move out from her house after so many years. He cares for his wife little more than others. He kept her like a Princess. Is thankful to Meenu for recommending the work to him but didn't tell his wife about Meenu helping him.

Bebe

Grandmother of Meenu and hated Faazi's grandmother to the core as she is her husband's second wife. Although she hates Amma but still she accepts Amma's Grandchild like her own. She is really happy with both her grandsons (faazi&hadi). She hates Gul-e-rana as she is not a sweet child to talk with. Loves to post pictures and updates about her life online.

Amma

Grandmother of Faazi and hated meenu's grandmother to the core as she is her husband's first wife. Although she hates Bebe but still she accepts Bebe's Grandchild like her own. She is really happy with both her grandsons (faazi&hadi). Loves to post pictures and updates about her life online.

What will the fight of two ladies of the family take turns in their childs life?

A/N: PLEASE NOTE THAT I will be writing this new story in hindi as I am more comfortable with it more. So please sorry for English readers. English is not my 1st language, so i am not comfortable with it. 🙏

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

16.9K 856 37
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
43.1K 2.3K 20
Tere bin AU - Meerab and Murtasim belong to a close-knit family in Hyderabad Pakistan, where strong family ties and traditions hold great importance...
6.5K 1.5K 44
𝐙𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐧 is known for her infectious smile and playful nature, making her beloved by everyone. When she is arranged to marry the wealthy a...
76.5K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...