The Super Mario Bros. Movie

By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

After watching the new Mario movie, it was amazing to see one of my favorite Nintendo mascots to have a brand... More

Bio: The third brother of the Mario Bros and twin of DK
Prolouge: The SuperStar captured!
Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Services and the first job!
A mysterious pipe and welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom!
Meeting the Princess and Training along with and the Elasticity Kong.
Onto the journey! A family fight on the Great ring of Kong!
Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom! Rescuing the Princess from marriage!
The Final Battle! Super Mario and Kong Bros vs Bowser!

A family reunion on Rainbow Road! Koopa Troopa Kart Ambush!

916 15 12
By Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

After the fight, the Mario Brothers had some ice packs for their bruises thanks to Jasmine Kong and Princess Peach.

Jasmine Kong: That was insane! *Hugs Damien Kong on the arm*

Damien Kong: Heh, it was nothing.

Princess Peach: That was incredible! He kept beating you senseless, and you both kept getting back up? You just don't know when to quit!

Mario: Huh... Well, never thought of that as good thing.

Princess Peach: It's a great thing.

Damien Kong: We appreciate it. Really, we-.

Donkey Kong: *Kicks the door open* I let them win, just for the record.

Mairo: Really, though? Why would you do that?

Donkey Kong: You want to know why? It's mind your own business, that's why! *Throws a barrel at the brothers.

Damien Kong: Hey!

Mario: *Walks up to Donkey Kong ready to fight* All right, giant monkey!

Right before they were about to fight, Damien Kong slams his hands to the ground to get their attention.

Damien Kong: Now it's not the time to fight! You both acting like children!

Cranky Kong then appears in the scene alongside his guards and the rest of the Kongs.

Cranky Kong: At least someone has some senses. You reminded me of my son before he was gone from the Kremling Attack and he- *Realizes that Damien is right here and alive*

Damien Kong: He what?

Cranky Kong: He came back home. *Walks up to Damien Kong and looks at him which shows his vison of him as a child and now as an adult* Son...

Mario and Damien Kong: Wha?

Donkey Kong: Yeah, wha?

Jasmine Kong: Your father didn't tell you this, but Damien Kong is your lost twin brother, DK.

Donkey Kong: Then that would mean that he's...

Cranky Kong: Yes. Your brother, my son, is home. 

Damien Kong: *Realize who Cranky Kong and Donkey Kong is* Dad? and Bro? *The two Kongs nodded their heads* Dad and bro, Dad and bro, Dad and bro!

Cranky Kong: Yes! YES!

Damien Kong: Dad and bro! *Starts to cry a little bit and hugs Donkey Kong and Cranky Kong* I GOT MY FAMILY!

Donkey Kong: Twin Bro! *Hugs him back*

Cranky Kong: My son! *Lifts up Damien Kong's arm up in the air* My son is home!

All the Kongs started to cheer for the King's lost son has been found and started to celebrate with a feast with music playing. 

Damien Kong: Wow.

A gorilla wearing clothes like Damien Kong but have shades and a headband on his head welcomes them to the party.

Funky Kong: Welcome to the party, dudes and dudettes! The name's Funky Kong.

Jasmine Kong: Pretty amazing right?

Damien Kong: Whoa, this is amazing! I've never seen anything like this before!

Cranky Kong: Oh trust me! This place is where we Kongs celebrate!

A red parrot wearing glasses, like Funky, started to fly around and speak up to them. The parrot's name is Tawks, who began to speak to everyone as a light shine down on Jasmine and Damien Kong.

Tawks: Alright everyone, listen up. The King have some Kongs in this place and let's show some love because I don't think, they can outrun.

(Starts at the beginning to 1:45 and continue the rest)

Funky Kong: Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo! Everybody get ready for this, because this could be the best party in the Jungle Kingdom!

Tawks: Party in the Ipanema, baby. 🎶 I wanna party. I wanna samba. (2x) I wanna party and live my life (My life) I wanna party. (Party!) And fly! *Starts to play on the bongos* Hey! I'mma fly, fly just like a bird. (But you are a bird) Oh yeah, you're right so let me fly just like a rocket then. (Okay!) *Funky Kong uses the seesaw to launch Tawks in the air* Fly so high where I need to come down for oxygen. (Hey) *This caused Damien Kong to move his feet with the rhythm* 'Cause once we start it, Baby. Ain't no, ain't no stopping then. (Hey!) Cause I just want to live my life and party! (Hey!) All I want is to be free and rock my body. (Okay!) *Damien then notices his body began to start move to the music until he gets a flashback of him dancing as a kid* Ain't nowhere around the world that I want to live my life. In Rio, 'cause in Rio, 'cause in Rio *Damien began to dance which shocks Mario, Princess Peach, Toad and Jasmine Kong* I realize that I wanna party. (Party!)🎶

Mario: Bro?

Jasmine Kong: Wha-What are you doing?

Tawks: 🎶I wanna samba (Party!)🎶

Damien Kong: *Dances* Uh, I don't know!

Tawks: 🎶I wanna party! (Party!)🎶

Cranky Kong: Alright, son!

Tawks: 🎶And fly!🎶

Funky Kong: 🎶I'm that samba. Samba master, master, master, master, master. Who shouts out? *Jasmine Kong started to dance and Damien Kong notices this as Cranky Kong and Donkey Kong walks up to him* I'mma get your blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster, blaster.🎶

Donkey Kong: She actually likes you, bro.

Funky Kong: 🎶You dance but I dance faster, faster, faster, faster, faster.🎶

Damien Kong: *Blushes* Wha- No. She just likes to dance.

Funky Kong: 🎶You too slow, you need to catch up.🎶

Cranky Kong: This is your chance, my boy. Go get her. *Pushes Damien Kong to Jasmine Kong*

Funky Kong: 🎶You can dance and but🎶

Damien Kong bumps onto Jasmine who look at each other for a second and decides to dance. Making Cranky Kong to smirk at this.

Tawks: 🎶I wanna party. (Party!) I want samba (Party!) (2x) I want to party. (Party!) And live my life. (My life) I want to party (Party!) And Fly!🎶 *Squawks* Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! *Squawks* Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! *Squawks*

As Damien Kong spins Jasmine Kong around, she began to stretch her body and turns around as she sings.

Jasmine Kong: 🎶Laya, laya, laya, laya~ Laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya, laya.🎶 *Begins to spin back around and turn back to normal*

Damien Kong looks at Jasmine Kong and she looks back at him with a smile. They both got closer and closer until they kiss in the mouth. Damien Kong have finally found his true love and it was someone like him who has the ability of elasticity. Everyone enjoys the rest of the party until it was over and decided to go home. After the party, the sun was setting down as Cranky Kong was setting up the plan to do something with Bowser.

Cranky Kong: We located Bowser's ship. He's gonna arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom by sundown. Lucky for you guys, I got a shortcut.

Princess Peach: We'll meet him there and ambush him!

Damien Kong: That's a good plan, but how are we going to get there before he does?

Cranky Kong: I'm glad you ask, son. Which is why, we're going to need karts!

Damien Kong: Wait, karts?

The group went to the garage station where the karts are made and mechanics making them. They saw the Kongs working on their vehicles and one of them had made the Kart hover in the air.

Cranky Kong: Well, what are you waiting for? Pick your karts!

Damien Kong was about to go with the others but was stop by Cranky Kong as he looked at him.

Cranky Kong: You're going with Jasmine Kong. She'll help you to select your kart.

Jasmine Kong: *Grabs Damien Kong's hand* Come on babe.

Jasmine Kong takes him to a different slot which is golden unlike the others. Damien Kong began to spin the slot which shows the selection and looks up to see a mechanic who is ready to make the person's kart. So, Damien Kong and Jasmine decides to select the kart, wheels and paraglide for their own kart and finishes it by pressing the A button. The mechanic began to add the colors to the kart as the two Kongs began to get ready. Meanwhile Mario, Princess Peach and Toad finishes their karts, and began to get ready to leave the garage to get to the shortcut.

Donkey Kong: *Looks at Mario* I hate you.

Mario: Wait, where's DK- I mean, Damien?

As Mario predicted, Damien Kong appears next to Jasmine riding a kart that was similar to Donkey Kong's but with his color and for Jasmine, she is riding a bicycle like Princess Peach but with her colors and she's also wearing her own jumpsuit.

Damien Kong: Yo, what's up?

Donkey Kong: Why does yours look like mine?

Damien Kong: We're twins, DK. Plus, it would be wise to add some extra help.

Princess Peach: To the Mushroom Kingdom and the greatest battle of our lives! Here... We ...GO!

Princess Peach began to start up her kart, with everyone else following her to the Mushroom Kingdom. All the Kongs begin to follow and get ready to fight the Dark Land enemies and save everyone.

Meanwhile at Bowser's castle, we see the King of Koopas putting on a white hat for his battle against the princess, or should I say his wedding.

Bowser: Princess Peach, here we are. I guess... love can really makes a guy out of his shell. Heh heh.

The small banquet of Piranha Plants begins to snap fiercely causes Bowser to throw it to the ground and stops them to silence.

Bowser: Heh... Let's rule the world. Together. Forever. Will you marry me?

We get to see Kamek wearing a pink dress and crown to look exactly like Princess Peach.

Kamek: Oh, yes!

They both were practicing for Bowser's wedding if the princess says yes, until a Koopa Troopa with a blue shell came in, disrupting them.

Bowser and Kamek: WHAT?!

Blue Shell Koopa Troopa: We found the princess, the Kong and the mustached human. They have defeated Donkey Kong and won the army.

Bowser: So, like was Peach like super impressed?

Blue Shell Koopa Troopa: It appears so, yes. They are heading to the secret passage.

Bowser: Oh, they think to surprise me, huh? Well, two can play that game.

Back to our heroes, along with the army, drove out of the jungle, until Damien Kong looks at the road and saw a ramp ahead.

Damien Kong: Uh, Mario? *Gets Mario attention and points at the road*

Mario: *Looks at Damien and look to where he's pointing* Um... No one panic, but the road is about to end.

Cranky Kong: Well then, you better step on the gas and buckle up! *Speed up while laughing*

Mario began to speed up, while Damien Kong began to feel nervous, until Jasmine Kong appeared next to him and stretch her neck to look at him.

Jasmine Kong: Don't worry, babe. This is where the secret passage is. Trust us. 

As Jasmine Kong stretch her neck back to normal, she began to speed up and while Damien Kong was looking at her, he began let go of the wheel and do something before he speeds up his kart.

Damien Kong: *Heavy sigh and cross his arms three times* This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy. *Starts to speed up along with the group*

The group began to ride up the ramp and began to soar off of it.

Mario and Damien Kong: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

As the group soars through the clouds, they see that they were landing on a Rainbow Road, making the brothers amazed and astounded by the road full of rainbows.

Damien Kong: Oh yeah!!

Mario: Hahaha! *Jumps* Wahoo!

Princess Peach: Is there anything like this in your world?

Mario: What?

Princess Peach: *Gets closer to Mario* Is there anything like this in your world?

Mario: No. We don't drive rainbows.

Damien Kong: *Gets closer to Mario on the left* Or even karts that can hover when you are upside down.

Princess Peach: What are you gonna tell me next, that turtles are all evil?

Mario: No no.

Damien Kong: People usually use them as pets.

Jasmine Kong: *Gets closer to the group* Are you serious?

Princess Peach: No way.

Mario: Come to Brooklyn, we'll buy you both a turtle.

Princess Peach: *Chuckles* Maybe I will.

Jasmine Kong: I hope they're small and adorable.

Donkey Kong: *Drove close to the group and looks at Mario* Dude, is this you flirting? Damien got it right, but you? This is painful.

Damien Kong: *Blushes* W-What?

Mario: Listen, I was trying to be nice.

Donkey Kong: You're so embarrassing. A princess would never go out with you.

Toad: *Drove close to the group* Yes, she would. I guarantee she will.

Jasmine Kong: Alright, boys. Enough with the teasing.

Donkey Kong: Alright, alright.

Both Donkey Kong and Toad began to leave them alone as the sky began to turn dark and the lights on the Rainbow Road gave off a sparkling glow. Suddenly, Mario and Damien didn't realize that they were being watch by Bowser using his binoculars to see the group, and then the Koopa Troopa army in their own karts began to watch from the cliff until they began to follow them. That's when Damien Kong's fur began to spike up and he began to notice what's going on. Mario notice this and realized it but not Jasmine Kong as she got closer to Damien Kong.

Jasmine Kong: Damien? What's wrong?

Damien Kong: My gorilla senses are tingling. 

Jasmine Kong: Gorilla senses?

Mario: Whenever something goes wrong, Damien's fur gets all puffy.

Jasmine: And why are your senses are tingling?

Damien Kong: *Looks from behind* Because we got company!

As Damien Kong predicted, one of the Koopa Troopa army shot a shell to knock the karts away.

Princess Peach: It's an ambush!

Mario began to be turned his kart as one of the Koopas held up a bob-bomb but Cranky and Damien Kong manage to push him out of the way.

Cranky Kong: Defensive positions!

The Kongs began to activate their cannons and started to fire banana peels in the road making the Koopa Troopa's karts to slip and crash. Unknowing to them, a massive wrecking kart appeared that was being driven by the blue shell Koopa. Damien Kong notice this and realize that the blue shell Koopa was coming for him and Mario.

Blue Shell Koopa: Mario! You and your monkey brother are dead people!

Damien Kong:  *Looks at the road, notices their different roads and looks at the group* Split up! Mario with me!

Mario: Got it! 

Princess Peach: Mario!

The group began to separate in different roads. With Mario he hops onto the road from the right, but his kart gets blown up by a Koopa Troopa. Right before his kart got hit, he jumps off his kart and lands on a koopa's motorcycle, he distracts the driver into another kart and takes it. One of the koopas tries to hit him, but thanks to Damien Kong with him by shooting rocket barrels, the koopas was defeated. Meanwhile with the rest, the blue shell koopa troopa gets closer to where Princess Peach is, which she gets ambushed by two koopas but one of them gets blown up by a Bob-omb. They all looked behind and saw Jasmine Kong carrying a Bob-omb on her right arm which forms into a bazooka.

Jasmine: Here comes the boom! *Launches another Bob-omb at the Koopa Troopa*

As Jasmine attacks one of the Koopas with a Bob-omb, one of them cause them to hit a Rainbow Road where Toad is, causing him to fall off.

Toad: I'M TOO CUTE TO DIE!!

Toad was about to fall to his death, but the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom manage to save him from falling.

Toad: That's how you princess!

Meanwhile, Mario and Damien Kong were being chased by the Blue Shell Koopa, which traps them in his kart's jaws.

Blue Shell Koopa: Time to die, Mario Brothers!

As the claws began to get closer, the two brothers began to climb until the claws finally close leaving an explosion inside making the Blue Shell Koopa to laugh like a madman, thinking that they are dead. Unknowing to the koopa, the Mario bros are still alive and got on top of his kart.

Damien Kong: *Hand motions at Mario, to get to Donkey Kong's Kart, which Mario nodded his head as an agreement*

As they got on top of the Blue Shell Koopa's kart, he notices the Mario Bros were still alive and get off of the Koopa's kart.

Koopa General: Huh?

As Damien Kong and Mario jump, they landed onto Donkey Kong's kart safely.

Donkey Kong: SEE YA! *Shoots a barrel rocket at the Blue Shell Koopa*

Blue Shell Koopa: NO! *Gets hit by the rocket*

Damien Kong: YEAH! 

Mario: Alright! *Punches DK's arm*

Blue Shell Koopa: *Gets up and started to remove his armor* You... can't escape...from me!

Mario: What?

Damien Kong: No way!

Blue Shell Koopa: BLUE SHELL!!

The Blue Shell Koopa sprout out his wings and reveal himself to be a blue shell, which caused him to tuck in his body and catch up to where Mario, Damien Kong, and the others are. The Koopa began to spin around them, look down and...

Jasmine Kong: MOVE!! *Pushes Princess Peach out of the way*

BOOM!!

Destroys the kart, the Rainbow Road along with Jasmine Kong, Mario, and the Kong brothers, causing them to fall as Peach and Toad watches them while they escape.

Princess Peach: No! No, Mario...

The Kong army stops their karts at the broken section of the road.

Cranky Kong: Ah! No! No... My sons... *Gets grabbed by the Koopas in a flying Clow Cars, along with the other Kongs, to be carried at Bowser's castle.

Cranky Kong: Get your clown claws off of me!

Bowser: *Look down and laughs* Goodbye, Mario.

Back to our heroes, we see Princess Peach and Toad continue driving on the Rainbow Road.

Princess Peach: We have to get home! *Speeds up* 

The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and Toad keep moving forward to get home, meanwhile with the others falling, Donkey Kong began to throw a debris at Mario.

Donkey Kong: Hey! This is your fault!

Mario: My fault?! You're the one who-

Donkey Kong: Stop talking! I don't want the last thing I hear before I die to be your-

Damien Kong: Look out!

Damien Kong pushes Donkey Kong out of the way to be hit by an object from a broken kart. They all crash to the ocean, they all notice that Damien Kong was still underneath the ocean, which we see him unconscious from the broken object of the kart, floating down to the ground, but Jasmine Kong manages to grab him with her Elastic powers and pull him up by inflating her body into a sphere with a P-Balloon she got before she left. As they reach to the surface, Damien Kong breath for air as he coughs out water off of his mouth while holding onto Jasmine's rounded body.

Jasmine Kong: *Muffled* Are you ok?

 Damien Kong: *Cough, cough* Yeah. I'm alright.

Donkey Kong: Damein... You saved my life.

Damien Kong: I can't lose my brother by being dead from drowning.

Mario: Don't worry, we won't tell anyone.

Donkey Kong: Good, please don't.

Damien Kong: *Chuckles as he feels something underneath* Uh, what was that?

Jasmine Kong: *Muffled* Wasn't me.

Out of nowhere, an eel-like Maw-Ray, rises up out of the water behind them, which causes them to swim faster but they were too late.

Donkey Kong: SWIM!!

The Maw-Ray closes its jaws arounds them as it sinks down to the water. Meanwhile, Princess Peach and Toad arrive back to the Mushroom Kingdom and race through the town to warn the Toads.

Princess Peach: Bowser's on his way! You have to evacuate! Get out of the city!

This causes the Toads to grab everything that they needed and leave the kingdom, while Peach enters the castle to warn the Toads inside.

Toadsworth: Princeess?

Princess Peach: We lost the army, and Mario and Damien's gone. Along with Jasmine Kong.

Toads: *Gasps in horror*

Princess Peach: Bowser is coming. Head into the forest. I'll buy you some time.

Toadsworth: You heard her! Evacuate the city!

As Toadsworth said that he and the rest of the Toads to leave the castle leaving the Princess and the original Toad alone.

Princess Peach: *Looks at Toad* Go with the others.

Toad: Like I said, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you.

At the kingdom, the Toads was running in a panicked, fleeing from the kingdom and into the forest. A purple Toad drops a crate of apples and was about to pick up every one of them until a red Toad warn him.

Red Toad: Just leave it! There's no time!

As the Toads finally was in the forest, Princess Peach and Toad head outside to be prepared to fight Bowser. Peach grabs one of the guards' battling axes as Toad pulls out a pan from his backpack. Once all the Toads evacuated, the sky turned darker, with a dark cloud to cover the sky, as it was coming from Bowser's floating castle. The Princess is ready to face the King of the Koopas, which causes the castle to land, the mouth open and Koopa Troopas came out, surrounded her as Bowser came out last.

Bowser: Princess Peach! Brave as ever. As you can see, I have the Super Star. *The Super Star appears*

Princess Peach: If you're going to use it... *Points the spear of the battle axe at Bowser as the Koopas point theirs at her* ...Use it now!

Bowser: *Moves the axe away and clears his throat* No, Princess... I stole this star for us. I guess...love can really make a guy comes out of his shell. *Chuckles, while looking at Peach, who looks unamused and whispers* I told you that line wouldn't work!

Kamek: *Gives Bowser a thumbs up* You're doing great!

Bowser: Peaches, with this star, we will be invincible. We can rule the world together, forever. Will you marry me?

Princess Peach: Marry you? Are you insane?! I would never marry you!

Bowser: Maybe you should reconsider.

Kamek uses his magic to constrict Toad which cause him to be in pain.

Toad: *Cries in pain*

Princess Peach: No! Stop! Please, stop! *Bowser doesn't do anything* I'll...I'll marry you, just don't hurt my Toads!

Bowser: You have my word. *Kamek drops Toad as the Koopas put him in cuffs* Ha-ha! Time for a wedding!

As Bowser said that he, the Princess and Kamek walk into his castle, along with Toad, who is being held by the Koopa Troopas. We get to switch to the dungeon where we see Lumalee is swinging in his cage while singing.

Lumalee: 🎶Life is sad. Prison is sad. Life in prison is very, very sad.🎶

Then out of nowhere the Kong army are dropped into the dungeon in their own cages.

Cranky Kong: *Grunts*

Lumalee: Ooh! Fresh meat for the grinder!

Cranky Kong: Who's this ray of sunshine?

Lumalee: There's no sunshine. Only darkness.

Penguin King: Shut up, shut up, shut up!

Kamek then appear in the dungeon and floats down by riding a broom.

Kamek: Hello, prisoners! You don't deserve this, but you're invited to the royal wedding! *The prisoners cheered* Where you will all be ritualistically sacrificed!

As Kamek teleports out of the dungeon, the prisoners began to shake their cages and scream in panic.

Cranky Kong: Oh, no, no, no.

Lumalee: Finally! Mercy...

Luigi: *Shudders* Mario.... Damien....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 357 8
In this story you, Mario, and Luigi have been friends for a long time and you all became plumbers. But what happens when the three of you get sucked...
76.7K 1.4K 17
CURRENT STATE: [DISCONTINUED] #bowuigi #luigi #bowser Thanks for reading if you have, this is my first writing experience on Wattpad or any writing...
135 11 11
Based on the video game franchise by Nintendo. Mario and Luigi are successful plumbers but after a job Luigi goes on a date with his long time crush...
1.3K 17 11
What if Bowsette were in Bowser's place in The Super Mario Bros. Movie? What would the history of the movie be like?