The Super Mario Bros. Movie

Por Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

After watching the new Mario movie, it was amazing to see one of my favorite Nintendo mascots to have a brand... Más

Bio: The third brother of the Mario Bros and twin of DK
Prolouge: The SuperStar captured!
Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Services and the first job!
A mysterious pipe and welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom!
Meeting the Princess and Training along with and the Elasticity Kong.
Onto the journey! A family fight on the Great ring of Kong!
A family reunion on Rainbow Road! Koopa Troopa Kart Ambush!
The Final Battle! Super Mario and Kong Bros vs Bowser!

Battle for the Mushroom Kingdom! Rescuing the Princess from marriage!

537 13 5
Por Beyta10HeroofSaiyans

Narrator's POV

Down deep in the bottom of the sea, a white squid was being sucked in the stomach of the eel and inside we see Mario, Damien Kong, Jasmine Kong and Donkey Kong being slowly digested. Damien and Jasmine Kong were trying to look for a way out of the eel, while Mario and Donkey Kong sits down, as he began to throw pieces from the Rainbow Road and throws it.

Donkey Kong: So this is the end. Being slowly digested by an eel next to his brother, friend and an idiot in overalls. *Picks up a piece*

Damien Kong: Come on, DK. We're not finished yet. There's got to be a way out of here. 

Mario: Well, at least your brother isn't gonna die because of you.

Donkey Kong: Least you're not gonna die with your dad thinking you're a joke.

As Donkey Kong said that Damien Kong and Jasmine Kong stopped moving around the stomach and look at Donkey Kong.

Damien Kong: Well, Mario's dad thinks he's a joke, too. But I don't think you both are jokes.

Donkey Kong: *Looks at Damien Kong* Oh yeah, well... Maybe his dad is right!

Mario: You know what? I feel bad enough. Just-just leave me alone.

Donkey Kong: I've never met your dad, but he sounds brilliant!

Jasmine Kong: DK, enough! Save your arguments in the battle.

Mario: You know what? It's fine Jasmine, let the Smash Monkey do whatever he wants!

As Mario said that it causes Donkey Kong to get even more angry and began to smash things as he stormed up to Mario.

Donkey Kong: I... AM... MORE... THAN A GUY... WHO SMASHES THINGS!!!

Damien Kong: Enough! Fighting won't get us out of here!

Donkey Kong: Why would you care for this idiot then?! Are you saying that he's a better brother than me?!

Damien Kong: No! I'm saying, fighting against each other won't help us defeat Bowser! You may have everyone in your kingdom, but me I'm treated different!

Donkey Kong: Oh yeah?! What makes you think you're treat different than having an idiot human brother?!

Damien Kong: EVERYONE!! OKAY?! EVERYONE HATES ME FOR WHAT I AM!! I WISH I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A KONG!!

As Damien Kong finish his sentence, he goes to a different spot and sit down, leaving the others to look at him in silence and in shock. Donkey Kong realized what he did and felt bad for yelling at his brother who was separated by him as babies. Donkey Kong decides to go to where Damien Kong is and sit next to him.

Donkey Kong: I-I'm sorry, Damien. I was just trying to defend my home and family. So, what's your problem with us?

Damien Kong: Look, I don't have the problem with the Kongs or our family, it's Mario's world that has a problem with me! When I was just a little boy the children be like, "Ah! No! Help! A big stupid ugly four hand monster will eat you alive!" *Sighs as he curled himself as a ball* They did it without having a good look at me, that's why I'm better off in the world. Mario's family was the only people that didn't treat me like a monster, they treated me like I'm apart of them, like I'm own son. I don't blame you or Dad for leaving me and sending me to Mario's world.

Mario, Donkey Kong and Jasmine Kong couldn't believe what they are hearing from Damien Kong. The people in Mario's world treat Damien Kong like a monster when he was a child.

Damien Kong: I think it's better if we just be dead by an eel. At least everyone won't care if we die.

Mario: No!

The Kongs then look at Mario, who has a determined face, as he looks at them.

Mario: You're telling me after what happened to us, when we travel through a magical green pipe, meeting your real family and you're giving up? How selfish is that?! You're Damien Mario Kong, you never give up on anything that gets in your way along with your family! I know the real Damien never gives up on his family, no matter what challenges we may face.

As Mario said that it made Damien to have flashbacks of him helping out his family, standing up for his brothers and having a fun time with his friends. This made Damien Kong to stand up, smiled back at the group and smashed the ground which causes them to hear the Maw-Ray roaring, it takes a big yawn and pushes them way back when they hit Donkey Kong's car, a Rocket Barrel from Damien Kong's kart and two Question Blocks which was hit by Jasmine and Damien Kong's head. But after the ride, the eel just lets a burp and a squid and lands on Donkey Kong's face, and he pulls it off. When the group realize they found Donkey Kong's kart, with one working barrel, another working barrel from Damien Kong's broken kart, and two P-Balloons. They all look at each other as Damien Kong spoke while smirking.

Damien Kong: Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?

As Damien Kong said that the others smirked along with him, thinking the same plan that he's thinking to find a way out of the Maw Ray's stomach. At the outside of the ocean, the Maw Ray felt smoke coming out of his nostrils and began to spit out the group that it had eaten. as it spit out it reveals Jasmine fully inflated into a huge ball, carrying two Rocket barrels on both arms with Mario and the DK bros holding onto the top.

Mario and the DK Bros: WHOO HOO!!

Mario: This is amazing!!

Donkey Kong: Now we're even!

Damien Kong: Now let's get our family and the Kingdom back from Bowser's wrath!

And with that our heroes began to rocket off above the vast ocean to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom and save everyone. Meanwhile at the top of Bowser's Castle at the Mushroom Kingdom, the wedding is about to begin. All of the guests were being prepared as they begin to sit in their own booths. The Koopas have set some stolen Question Blocks, coins and even a green Yoshi egg as gifts. At the backstage of the wedding, we now see Princess Peach in a white wedding gown with pink tints at the bottom. She sighed, wishing Mario and the others made it out alive.

Toad: Princess, I got it *Hands her a bouquet of pink flowers and added a little surprise inside.

Princess Peach: *Sighs in relief* Great job.

Toad: I wouldn't have you go out there without your bouquet.

Princess Peach: *Looks at the bouquet and smiled* It's perfect.

The doors begin to open, music starts playing the wedding bells. Princess Peach began to walk forward to the front where Bowser is waiting. As she arrived, she gasped in horror as she saw all the prisoners floating over a pool of lava. The chains attached to the cage are being held by a floating aircraft above them.

Bowser: I'll be sacrificing them in your honor. Lower the prisoners!

The guards started to turn the lever and lower the cages below. Luigi, Cranky Kong and the others cry in horror, believing that they are going to be burned alive by lava. As it happens, Kamek appears with a book and opens it to read.

Kamek: Dearly beloved-

BAM!

Right before Kamek could finish, he was interrupted when Princess Peach punched him in the face which caused everyone in the crowd to gasped in shock. 

Dry Bones: Drama.

Princess Peach: You really thought I'd marry you?

Bowser: Kinda. *Shrugged*

Princess Peach: *Pulls out an Ice Flower from the bouquet* I will never marry a monster like you.

As she said that, Princess Peach turn into Ice Princess Peach causing her dress to turn blue. Bowser began to get emotional that Princess Peach would never marry someone like him until his eyes turn red of rage.

Bowser:  Then we are breaking up, RIGHT NOW!!

Bowser started use his flame, but the princess dodges it and uses her ice to cover his mouth, then uses more ice at him until the King of Koopas was now frozen in a clump of ice and then she freezes the gears, which cause the cages to be stopped from being lowered into the lava. It will give her time to save them. The enemies began to charge at the princess, but Peach manages to fight them and dodges all of their attacks. At the same time, we now see our heroes arrived on time until Damien Kong spotted something up ahead.

Damien Kong: Guys, look!

Mario: They're got to be up there! *Pointing at Bowser's ship, which they can see the bright blue glow from it*

Suddenly, Koopa Troops started to fire bullet bills and spears at them. They were able to dodge them until a spear hits Jasmine Kong in the stomach causing air to come out.

Damien Kong: Uh oh.

As the two Kongs said that Jasmine began to fly backwards quickly along with the others on top of her, which causing her to turn back to normal until they hit the street of Toad Town. As they began to get back up, they all saw a horde of enemies stealing all the blocks with items, until they were stopped when they saw Mario, Damien Kong, Donkey Kong and Jasmine Kong.

Jasmine Kong: You boys ready to do this?

Donkey Kong: *Smiled* Yes, we do!

The DK bros began to get up, grabbed the rocket barrels and throw it at the enemies. Jasmine Kong and Mario began to attack enemies and hit four Question Blocks which gives out a Super Mushroom, a Cat Bell, a Fire Flower and a Metal Mushroom. Donkey Kong touches the Fire Flower as Jasmine Kong touches the Cat bell, turning into a cat and Mario and Damien Kong eating the mushrooms, causing Mario to get big and Damien Kong's body to become metal. 

Fire Donkey Kong: YES! FIRE!

Mario: Haha!

Metal Damien Kong: Let's-A-Freaking GOOOOOOO!!!! *Charges at the enemies with his right shoulder causing them to be hit and pushed away as the others began to follow and fight all the enemies. Jasmine uses her elasticity powers and cat abilities to attack the enemies, Damien Kong hitting them with his fist, Mario jumping, kicking and stomping on them and Donkey Kong hitting them with fire balls.

Fire Donkey Kong: This is fun!

Mario jumps on a Pirahna Plant and jump up to slam the enemies to the ground. Then he got up hit a Koopa which form a shell and then kick it to hit the enemies, but it bounced back to hit Mario causing him to lose his power up.

Fire Donkey Kong: Ha, loser!

Unknowing to Donkey Kong the same green shell hits him which causing him to lose his power up. Damien Kong manages to catch up with them until he lost his power up. Jasmine Kong spotted two Question Blocks and grabbed them with her Elastic powers and yelled at Damien Kong and Mario.

Cat Jasmine Kong: Mario, Damien, catch! *Throws a the Question blocks at the floor causing two brown leaves to appear*

Mario and Damien Kong saw this and manages to touch it, causing them to turn into Tanookies. Mario wearing a suit that resembles a Tanooki and Damien Kong having a Tanooki ears and tail with his skin to have it resemblances to look like a Tanooki.

Tanooki Damien Kong: What the-?!

Tanooki Mario: Hey, what does this do?!

As Mario finish his sentence somehow their tails began to spin like a helicopter causing them to fly out of control, hitting the enemies in the air until they got it right and fly into the air to reach to Bowser ship along with Donkey Kong and Jasmine Kong climbing on the chain of the ship.

Donkey Kong: Cool racoon suit!

Tanooki Mario: Really?

Donkey Kong: To Damien, yes. But you, not at all.

They all started to reach to the top while avoiding the bullet bills. With Princess Peach, she continued on fighting the enemies and freezing a few flying Koopas who threw spears at them. Having an idea, the princess started to put the spear into the water and throw it at a giant Bob-omb King. She looked and saw that the gears are slowly starting to crack and explode into pieces. Right before she could do anything the Bob-omb King exploded, causing the Princess to crash onto the stairway which made her lose her powers from the ice flower. The gears are now defrosted and began to lower the cages, causing everyone to scream in fear, except for the blue Luma who is happy. Luigi began to climb onto his cage since his is starting to get lower. Before the cages could get lower to burn them, the cage stopped and was slowly pulled up to the air. It was the DK brothers who managed to stop the cages and turned the opposite direction, lifting the cages up. The prisoners began to cheer while Lumalee began to boo in disappointment. Luigi struggles to hang onto his cage, but his hand started to slip and began to fall towards the lava, causing him to scream until a brown blur caught him before he could touch the lava.

Tanooki Mario: Lu!

Luigi: Mario? Hahaha!

Tanooki Mario landed on the land on the wedding ground safe from the lava. Luigi was so happy, he huged his brother to embrace.

Tanooki Mario: I told you! See? *Begins to cry* As long as we're together, everything's going to be okay! *Hugs Luigi*

Luigi: *Let go of the hug and looked at Mario* Mario, why do you look like a bear? *Touches the tail* What is this?

Tanooki Mario: Trust me, it's a long story.

Luigi: Is Damien with you?

Tanooki Mario: Yep, and he found his real family.

Meanwhile with the DK bros, they managed to pull the cages up and manage to free the prisoners, the Kong army and Cranky.

Tanooki Damien Kong: *Runs up to Donkey Kong and Cranky Kong* Dad!

Cranky Kong: Oh, my two boys! *Hugs them* I'm so proud of you both. *Pinches Donkey Kong's left cheek on his face* Go make your pec dance kid, you've deserved this.

Donkey Kong: No time now, definitely later.

The Twins return back to the others as Peach embraced Jasmine Kong, Mario, and Damien Kong, relief that they are alright.

Princess Peach: How did you make it out alive?

Cat Jasmine Kong: It wasn't that easy. We managed to escape from the ocean thanks to Damien.

Bowser, who have his eyes open saw Princess Peach and Mario hugging each other and holding their hands causing him to get even more angrier. Right before Damien and Jasmine could kiss, Bowser roar and used his fire breath to free his head from the ice and manage to hit Jasmine Kong causing her to lose her Power-Up.

Tanooki Damien Kong: *Holds Jasmine before falling* Are you alright, Jazz?

Jasmine Kong: Yeah, I'm fine.

Everyone now sees Bowser almost breaking free from his icy prison with his own strength trying to move as his eyes glow red.

Bowser: LAUNCH THE BOMBER BILL AND DESTROY THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!!

Tanooki Damien Kong: The Bomber what?!

A massive explosion came from the volcano and a bullet bill, that is ten times the size of a house, came launching down towards the kingdom.

Tanooki Damien Kong: That can't be good!

Princess Peach: No, it isn't! If that thing hits the Mushroom Kingdom, everything will be gone!

Tanooki Damien Kong: Not on our watch it's not!

Mario and Damien Kong began to head off, until Cranky Kong grabbed his arm, not letting his own lost son die.

Cranky Kong: Damien, are you sure you'll be able to stop it!? I'm not willing to lose you again!!

Tanooki Damien Kong: *Looks at Cranky and gives him a thumbs up while smiling* Trust me.

Cranky Kong: *Looks at Damien with a serious look at first and then he smiles* I do. *Let go of Damien's arm* Be save, my son.

Damien Kong nodded his head as he and Mario began to fly to the Bomber Bill's side and tried to get its attention, but it wouldn't listen. They tried to hit it and push it away, but it kept coming down.

Tanooki Mario: Nothing's working!!

Tanooki Damien Kong: *Looks at the Bomber Bill, notices its eye blinking, and look at Mario* Aim for the eye!

Having no rebuttal, Mario and Damien Kong flew down to use their tails and hit it in the eye which caused the giant bill to close its eye in pain and stop coming down only touching the flag.

Tanooki Mario: Whew!

Tanooki Damien Kong: Ha! That was easy.

Unknowing to our heroes, the Bomber Bill snapped his eyes open in anger and stared at them.

Tanooki Damien Kong: *Gulp* Me and my big mouth!

With eyes of rage the Bomber Bill began to chase after them as Mario and Damien Kong began to fly away from it, but the giant bill manages to keep up with them. They began fly over the Mushroom Forest, avoiding the trees, except for Mario who landed on one. Damien Kong gets back to Mario until he saw the pipe that they saw from the sewers in Brooklyn and landed here.

Tanooki Damien Kong: Mario, the pipe!

Mario looked at it and nodded his head at Damien Kong as an agreement. They both saw the Bomber Bill and get its attention by taunting him.

Tanooki Mario: Follow us!

Tanooki Damien Kong: Come and get us, Shark teeth! *Stick out his tounge*

They began to head to the pipe where they landed. The Bomber Bill started to give chase one more time as it started to get closer to them.

Tanooki Mario: *Muttering* Come on. Little closer.

As the Bomber Bill began to get closer, Mario and Damien Kong run up to the giant bill and backflip as everything went in slow motion.

Tanooki Mario: *In slow motion* Mama Mia!

And then went back to normal as the Bomber Bill hit the pipe and went into the pipe, making Mario and Damien Kong to sigh in relief. Unknowing to our heroes, the pipe got into the area that transport Mario, Luigi and Damien Kong, the Bomber Bill explode causing a huge explosion that knocked Mario and Damien Kong onto a wall, which cause them to lose their Power-Ups in the process. Damien Kong began to lift his head and saw that the Bomber Bill exploded from the inside.

Damien Kong: What's going on?!

Meanwhile with the others on Bowser's aircraft, they all saw the explosion as they were started to be pulled towards the pipe.

Luigi: What's happening?!

Jasmine Kong: Thanks to the Bomber Bill's explosion, the pipe created a warp hole, and it will suck everything!

And by force, the gravitational pull started to pull them in. Everyone began to struggle to hang onto something as they screamed. All the objects, people, including their friends are being sucked away by force. Damien Kong grabbed onto Mario's hand as he started to lose his grip. They both began to struggle to hold on until Damien loses his grip and began to be pulled into the light.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.4K 827 12
After 3 months of being imprisoned in Princess Peach's Kingdom, Bowser's love for her was growing thin and he wanted out of his confinement. With the...
44.8K 957 48
After Sonic's latest adventure, Tom and Maddie decide to take him on vacation in Brooklyn where the blue blur befriends a plumber named Mario. While...
19.9K 596 21
Like all the other times, I'm gonna warn you all. I am very dyslexic so words our bound to be messy or misplaced. So I'm sorry I'm advance!! Updates...
22.5K 354 8
In this story you, Mario, and Luigi have been friends for a long time and you all became plumbers. But what happens when the three of you get sucked...