Gold Rush | Jack Hughes

By kellslibrary

what happens when she's invited to sing the american and canadian national anthems at the new Jersey devils g... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

14.

3K 39 13
By kellslibrary

If you're not ok with smut this isn't the story for you there's going to he alot of it but if you love smut well Enjoy!
_______________

Jack let's out another groan "both" he answers. I lean closer to him while he's driving "mmmm that's what I thought" I reply. He moves his hand up my leg "I hope you don't mind these getting ripped off" he says talking about my Jean's.

"Oh really?" I ask. He smirks nodding "yes and by the way your ass looks phenomenal in them" he says. I giggle "that's why I wore them" I reply. "Damn" he whispers.

We get to his place and when we get off the elevator he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder. "You've got a nice ass" I say slapping it. He jumps "woah there" he says. I smirk and he slaps mine making me squeal.

He opens the door and closes it behind us then puts his keys away while still holding me. "Can you put me down?" I ask. "I guess" he says putting me back down on my feet.

After I've taken my shoes off and put my purse down he lifts me back up but bridal style and he carries me over to his room.

My lips connect to his as he hovers above me and I grind against him. He groans and moves to kissing my neck. "Mmm baby please" i whimper. He nods and undoes my Jean's then tosses them to the side with his suit.

"Fuck you're so beautiful I can't believe you're mine" he says looking me up and down. I blush "believe it" I reply. He leans down "I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't be able to walk after" he whispers deeply.

I nod biting my lip "please do" I whisper back. He leans over grabbing a condom then he holds my hips and thrusts inside. "Mmm fuck" I moan out. His hand moves up my body under the Jersey and rests between my boobs.

His hips continue moving as he thrusts and my hands run up and down his back leaving marks. "I'm close" I moan out. "Cum for me baby" he groans. My hips buck up meeting him in the middle.

My back arches and my toes curl as I cum around him and he continues thrusting but keeping it slow. "Ok get on your stomach now" he says. I nod and flip over with my ass in the air.

"God damn so sexy" he whispers holding my hips. "Mm fuck me baby" I moan out. He slaps my ass and I let out a whimper then he aligns himself and moves in slowly.

I lean my head down moaning as he starts thrusting while holding my hips. His one hand travels from my hip up to my neck. "Hughes looks so good on you" he whispers leaning down with his chest pressed against my back.

Damn. I turn my head back looking at him "yeah?" I ask. He nods resting his head against mine "yeah" he whispers before kissing me with hunger. I moan against his lips as he continues thrusting inside. "I'm close" he moans deeply. "Me too" I moan out.

We finish together a couple minutes later then he lays beside me. "Wanna go again?" I ask. He stands up and gets rid of the condom "after I get us some water" he says then kisses my forehead. I nod and get rid of the Jersey "I'll be here" I wink.

My heart thumps as he leans down kissing me deeply "I'll miss you" he whispers. I bite the inside of my lip smiling "I'll miss you too" I whisper back. He smiles and leaves the room.

He comes back a few minutes later and bites his lip looking me up and down causing me to blush. "God damn" he says. I giggle "come here" I say with open arms. "Gladly" he says before crawling ontop of me.

Our lips move in sync and my hips buck up grinding against him. "You're soaking" he whispers. "Just the thought of you inside gets me wet" I whisper back. "Damn" he whispers.

After grabbing a condom he holds my hips and thrusts inside. "Mmmm fuck" I moan out loudly. "Fuck you feel so good" he groans out while moving his hips.

The second round doesn't last as long as the first, by time we're done we're both tired so we cuddle up and I rest my head on his chest. "Wanna go for breakfast and then go shopping tomorrow?" He asks. "Sure baby" I answer. He kisses my forehead "we can spend all day together I've got nothing planned" he says.

"That's sounds great" I smile. He squeezes me and I look up at him "you're so cute when you look tired" he whispers. "Arent I always cute?" I ask. "Oh you're right" he says.

I giggle and peck his lips "thank you" I whisper. He smiles "you're very welcome" he whispers back. We share a couple more kisses before eventually falling asleep.

Our alarms annoyingly wake us up around 9am and jack kisses me awake. "Good morning my girl" he says. I smile tiredly "morning bubby" I mumble. "Want me to make you coffee before we go?" He asks.

Turning around I look at him "please" I whisper. He nods and kisses my nose "I'll be back" he whispers. "Ok thank you baby" I mumble and start waking myself up.

He leaves wearing just his sweats and I look at his back seeing the scratches. I giggle and cover my mouth before grabbing my phone.

Immediately I regret going to twitter.

TMZ

Olivia davis seen at new Jersey devils game wearing a jack Hughes Jersey fueling the rumours that they're together, still no confirmation

User1: I think this was confirmation

User2: leave them alone

User3: hey Alexa play blank space

User4: who cares?

Well we've known each other for a couple months now and offical for a few days. Hiding from the media is getting harder to do but I don't owe them anything about our relationship.

Jack comes back with a cup of coffee for me and sits down by my legs. "Hows my girl?" He asks. "Tired of the media" I answer showing him. "Do you wanna just ignore it?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I answer.

"Ok we can ignore it and live our lives" he says. I take a sip of the coffee and it's perfect "until we can't avoid it anymore" I reply. "When it gets to that point we don't have to share everything" he tells me. "Like a people know we're together we just don't make it our whole personality? Type thing?" I ask.

He nods "yes exactly" he says. I nod "that sounds delightful" I say. He smiles and holds my hand "let's go get breakfast" he says. I nod "I need to change first" i tell him. "I'll take you to yours then we can go for breakfast and shopping" he says.

I smile and nod "yess" I say. He kisses the back of my hand and then holds it while I finish my coffee "I'll get ready" he says standing up. I nod "ok" I whisper then I peck his lips before taking the mug to the kitchen.

Thankfully nobody else is here so going out topless wasn't a problem but I still rush back then put last nights clothes back on.

We leave for my place and he comes up with me and sits on my bed watching me change. "You're so gorgeous" he says leaning back and looking me up and down.

My face heats up and I blush "thank you jacky" I reply. He sits back up and pulls me closer by the belt loop of my Jean's. "Maybe I can take these off later" he whispers. "You sure can" I whisper playing with his hair.

Once I'm ready we leave saying bye to the girls plus fletcher on the couch. "Was that fletcher?" Jack asks confused. "You're not a lesbian, how do you know fletcher?" I ask. He chuckles "her songs were on a playlist with yours that someone made" he answers. "Oh" I whisper.

"She's cool, is she with jordyn?" He asks. I shrug "I guess so" I answer. "Nice" he says. "I think nicos into Isla" he adds. "Wait really? She'd be thrilled" I ask. He chuckles "yeah he won't shut up about her" he says.

The drive to the breakfast place was nice and we sit across from each other in a booth. His hands holding mine from across the table "this is my favourite spot now I've brought my girl here" he says happily.

He is so cheesie. "You're so cute" I tell him. He blushes "thanks babe" he says flustered. "So your next game is tomorrow?" I ask. He nods "yes, are you coming?" He asks. "If you want me there I can make it" I answer. "Please even if you're late" he says.

Since I'll be in the studio tomorrow I'm gonna have to get out at 3. "I will try my best, we've just got a few more songs" I tell him. He nods and kisses the back of my hand. "I appreciate it" he says. "I know you'll come to support me" I reply.

I have the urge to tell him I love him but I hold back. He smiles "and I can't wait, you'll be selling our stadiums" he says. "Oh god one day" i say nervously. He smiles "I believe in you" he says. "Thank you" i smile.

We spend an hour here eating and talking before going back to his place for the night but when we get there luke and lilly are cuddled up on the couch. "Oh hi" they say.

"How was the date?" Lilly asks. I smile "good" I answer leaning into Jack. He drapes his arm over my shoulder and kisses the side of my head "it was lovely" he says then he picks me up.

He starts walking towards his room. "I'll turn the volume up" luke says. I blush "I'll try and be quiet" I reply. "We'll see about that" jack says smirking.

______________________________

Arent they the cutest

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 4.1K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
12.6K 230 8
"Can you love him again?" "If I can trust him" β˜†.q.:* .q.:*β˜† β˜†.q.:* .q.:*β˜† β˜†.q.:* .q.:*β˜† β˜†.q.:* .q.:*β˜† A American Hockey player and a American figure...
141K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . β‹†ο½‘Λš 🧸 π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› ━...
89.4K 978 28
stella zegras, twin sister of trevor zegras, navigates her way through the ups and downs of being the only female on the new jersey devils, or any nh...