My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 86: Friday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 48: Tuesday

525 9 3
By celeb_stories123

Tuesday
Tom POV-
I pulled into the driveway after a really hard soccer practice. I had the air conditioning on full blast and I couldn't wait to take a cold shower. I looked around spotting my beautiful girlfriend's car and smiled to myself. I always loved it when she was here. I walked inside and headed upstairs. I went into my room hoping to find y/n but she wasn't in there. "Love?" I called out.

"In here!" She responded. I followed her voice to Harry's room which seemed kind of odd due to recent events. I looked at the pair and they were working on a poster board together.

"I-hop it's not too late to ask you to prom" I read the sign out loud. "I-hop?"

"It says I-hope." Harry explained pointing to a small e. I nodded.

"And it's for Paxton. Because the first time Harry saw her was at i-hop." Y/n added. She remembers things like that. She's so cute.

"Very nice. But why are you asking her. You are only a junior." I explained to Harry.

"I wanted to go in a group so maybe you can give a ticket to Harry and I can give a ticket to Paxton." Y/n responded. She waited for me to answer intently. I mean it would be fun just to go to prom with my beautiful girlfriend but I want her to be happy. I nodded and she smiled. "Yay! That's good because Paxton kind of already brought a dress and it's pink."

"Pink really?" Harry frowned. Y/n flicked his arm.

"Okay well anyways I'm going to hop in the shower. When will you be asking Paxton?" I questioned.

"She's working tonight so I'm just gonna pop in with some flowers, candy, and the sign of course." Harry explained. I gave him a high five.

"The Holland boys know how to do it right." I responded before walking out of the room. I headed straight for the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. I walked back into my room to see y/n on her laptop. I sat next to her. "What are you looking at?"

"Prom hair styles." She explained clicking in between pictures. She was very focused. Didn't even take a look at my abs yet. "What are your thoughts?"

"You always look amazing darling." I responded.

"No I'm serious. I don't know if I should have it up or down. Or both. Or I could put these little gems in it. Or clips. And should I do it curled or straight?" She explained to me.

"Do you want my mom to help you." I questioned. She nodded. "MOM!"

"What sweetie?" My mom came into the room. "Put on some clothes dear." She covered her eyes.

"I don't mind." Y/n responded and I laughed. She  walked over to the bed looking at y/n's laptop. "I don't know what hair style to pick."

"Aw I wore a headband. I think I might still have it." My mom explained. I saw y/n light up.

"Do you still have it?" My beautiful girlfriend asked. My mom nodded.

"Wait here." My mom explained walking out of the room.

"Do you think a headband is okay?" Y/n asked me.

"Of course it is darling. I think that you will look perfect." I responded.

"I think that Paxton and Harry will look cute together." Y/n added. I nodded. "Plus that will get him off of my back anyways."

"True." I responded. "You're so smart."

"Yeah it evens your dumbness out." Sam said coming into the room. He sat down on my bed. "Tom I have a favor to ask you."

"Well you just called me dumb." I explained. He just ignored my comment.

"Anyways. I was wondering if you could drive me to a party tonight." He responded.

"Cant you drive." Y/n added to the conversation.

"Well yes but it's people in your grade and they think you are cool or whatever so if I pull up with you I'll be popular." Sam explained. Y/n laughed. "Please Tom."

"Do I get to go to the party?" Tom questioned.

"I mean sure if you want to. Figured you wouldn't. You haven't been to one in quite a bit." Sam responded.

"I'll go." I explained and Sam gave me a high five. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah I'm not going to stop you from having fun." Y/n responded.

"Okay when is the party?" I asked Sam.

"At 8:00." He explained and I nodded.

Y/n POV:
A few hours had gone past and I was sitting with Nikki in her room trying out different prom hairstyles. There was a knock on the door and I turned around to see Tom standing in the bedroom doorway. He had on a white shirt, black leather jacket, and jeans. "I'm heading out." He explained.

"Sweetie make sure you watch over Sam." Nikki explained and Tom nodded. He blew me a kiss before continuing to make his way down the hallway. "I'm kind of upset Tom is going out to party again. I thought he was done with that."

"I wasn't too thrilled about it but I don't want to stop him from having his fun. He already sees me like 24/7 because I've been staying here and I don't want to get in his way. Especially with the entire Spider-Man thing." I responded to her.

"Speaking of, are you sure you want to go to Atlanta sweetie? You can just stay here." She explained running a brush through my hair.

"I mean I want to be with Tom obviously and I'm happy for him. I'm just worried that if we got in a fight or broke up and he was all I had there it would be rough." I responded and she nodded. "Not that I'm thinking about breaking up with Tom or anything, I'm just considering what could go wrong."

"Do you think you and Tom are going to get married?" Nikki asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"I think so." I responded and she smiled. "That means I should just take the chance and go for it right?"

"I think so." She responded and we both laughed.

Tom POV-
Sam and I had just arrived at the party. "Okay who is driving us home?" Sam asked.

"You duh. I drove us here." I explained and he sighed. "No drinking for you!"

"I hate you." He responded as we both got out of my car. We headed into a house I had never seen before. There was loud music playing and people everywhere.

"T-Holland!" Someone shouted giving me a high five when I passed. I walked into the kitchen of the house and saw Zendaya.

"Didn't think parties were your scene anymore." She commented handing me a drink.

"Are you kidding me? I love a good party." I responded take a sip of the drink.

"I thought y/n took the fun out of you." She added. "Does she know that you are here tonight?"

"Of course she does." I responded.

"And she was okay with it?" Zendaya asked.

"Yeah she's not very territorial. Like you were." I commented and people in the kitchen laughed.

"I have reason to be upset with you. We were supposed to go to prom together and then you just started dating all of a sudden. And no offense Tom but shes weird. She doesn't talk to anyone, she literally just sits on the ground and reads, not to mention she hated Zoey." Zendaya explained.

"How do you know Zoey?" I asked.

"She's gonna be my roommate next year." Zendaya replied. Of course they would be roommates.

"Well you guys both have something in common then. You dislike my girlfriend. I guess it's a good thing I really love her then because I don't care what you girls think." I responded. "For all I know, you both are jealous."

"Guess she did take the fun out of you." Zendaya said walking away. I tried to ignore how bothered I was by the situation. I just kept drinking until I found a group of friends to hang out with. Eventually I got pretty wasted. We were sitting on the couch talking when a girl walked over to us. She didn't look familiar. Probably went to a different school or something.

"Do any of you know where Sam went?" She asked us.

"Sam who?" My friend, Ollie, responded.

"Sam Holland." She mentioned.

"I don't know." Ollie replied. She looked at the rest of the group for answers.

"I can call him." I mentioned. I dialed his number up on my phone and then gave it to her. She looked at the contact it was under before holding it to her ear. He didn't answer. She gave me my phone back. "Thanks."

"So he's your brother?" She asked me and I nodded. "What the hell is in your family genes?"

"You really think he's good looking?" I joked laughing a bit.

"I mean he's alright but you on the other hand." She explained.

"I'm taken." I replied.

"By who." She said looking around.

"My girlfriend. She's not here." I explained showing her the background on my phone.

"You could do better." She replied.

"Nah." I responded not quite having the words because I was out of it from the alcohol.

"Yes you could! Come dance with me." She explained pulling me towards the middle of the room.

"Classic Holland." Someone commented as she pulled me.

"Dance." She explained.

"I can't." I replied.

"You can't dance? How you are so built and athletic?" She responded grabbing my muscle. I pulled my arm away and walked outside. I grabbed my phone again trying to type on the password. My thumbs kept missing the buttons. Finally it went through and I tried to call Sam again. He picked up.

"What's wrong Tom?" Sam questioned over the phone.

"Can you take me home now?" I asked. Sam sighed. "I'm serious."

"Okay fine. Meet me by the car." Sam explained.

Y/n POV-
I was on my laptop looking up Atlanta apartments. Some of them were really cute. I was waiting for Tom to get back so I could show him. I saw headlights shine in the window and I smiled to myself. I continued looking at the different apartments and soon enough Tom came into the room. His white shirt was stained, his hair was a mess, and he looked super drunk. "Hey love bug." He said coming into the room and shooting finger guns at me. I laughed.

"Tom you are so drunk." I explained. He giggled flopping onto the bed and holding my hand. I remembered the last time he got drunk he was just really clingy so I guess he still is. "How was the party?"

"Well. Zendaya was staying stuff and then this other girl was staying stuff and then she grabbed my arm and then I left. Oh and Sam left too. He drove me home." Tom explained. I tried to follow the information he was spewing.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I questioned. He shook his head no. "Will you please take a shower?"

"I don't wanna." He responded, looking at me with his big puppy dog eyes.

"I'll sit on the bathroom floor." I explained. He still shook his head no. "Please tom. You smell bad and you have stuff all over you."

"I wanna stay here with you!" He complained. "Will you take a shower with me?"

"Yeah right. Your parents would just love that." I said sarcastically.

"They would? That's great we can do that!" He replied.

"Tom I was being sarcastic." I responded.

"Well how was I supposed to know that?" He answers and I sighed.

"Get up you big baby." I complained pulling him off the bed. "Come on!"

"Only if you go in the shower." Tom responded laying on the floor at this point. I sighed.

"Fine." I replied. He finally stood up and I directed him into the bathroom. I grabbed two towels and turned on the water while Tom was still figured out how to get his jacket off. "You are going to be so hung over in the morning."

"I didn't think about that." Tom said laughing to himself. I helped him get the jacket off and he was able to do the rest on his own. I took my own pajamas off and put my hand under the flowing water.

"Okay get in." I explained. He was just looking at me.

"You're so pretty. Did you know that?" He asked. I laughed at him. "I'm serious. I just want to touch you."

"Tom get in the shower." I complained. He frowned. I stepped in the shower myself and then he followed.

"Woah your hair just changed colors!" He exclaimed.

"It's because it's wet. Now go under the stream." I explained. He stood under the stream of water. Even though he was drunk out of his mind right now he was still so hot. I grabbed his hair soap and squeezed the bottle into my hand. I rubbed the soap into his hair. He watched me intently.

"Is that stuff gonna make my hair change colors too?" He questioned.

"Sure." I responded. "Now turn around."

"But I want to look at you." He explained bringing his hand to my cheek.

"Please." I replied. He nodded and turned around. At least he wasn't an ass when he was drunk. He was just clingy. Speaking of asses his butt was a work of art. So sculpted. I almost forgot what I was doing but then I remembered and I washed his body. I made him get out and he sat on the floor of the bathroom while i cleaned myself. I stopped the water and got out of the shower.

"Love." Tom called.

"Yes Tom?" I questioned grabbed our towels.

"I'm Spider-Man." He replied.

"I know. You are so incredible." I responded giving him his towel.

"That's weird." He explained. "Do webs come out of my wrists?"

"No Tommy." I commented. I helped him up and wrapped the towel around his waist even though I was definitely enjoying the view. We walked back into his room and both got dressed. "You sleepy?"

"Yeah." He responded heading for the bed.

"I wanted to show you a few things." I explained to him. I grabbed my laptop and hopped into bed next to him. He put his head on my lap as I scrolled through the different apartments in Atlanta that I had found. Before I knew it, he was fast asleep in my lap. I put my laptop off to the side and leaned back so my head was against my pillow. "Goodnight Tom."

"Goodnight love." He replied in a groggy voice. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
317K 14.1K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
909K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...