sentiasa, nor hilmi

Por kaspalingpro

projek: anchor spm tells friendship, love and the hardship of students at STIA in facing the biggest exam of... Mais

characters
welcome to stia (1)
welcome to stia (2)
o captain, my captain (1)
hantu locker (1)
hantu locker (2)
ohana 9903 (1)
ohana 9903 (2)
ohana 9903 (3)
beban dunia
malam sekapur sireh
project: anchor spm
sentiasa

o captain, my captain (2)

264 12 1
Por kaspalingpro

-

JULI are now reading her reference book silently until a voice of aizat called aida.

"weh aida" aizat approached her, making juli and the other students eyes away from the book. it was very rare of them, which means aida and aizat meeting each other.

even hilmi who is on his duty also stopped what he was doing and eyes glued to them.

juli couldn't hear what they were saying so she just ignored them and continue to read her reference book.

few minutes later, she closed her book and stuffed her books in her totebag. she looked at her watch on her wrist and it says 15.19 pm.

juli grabbed her totebag and went straight to her dorm.

-

"KAU, AIZAT.. PROJEK ANCHOR.."

juli heard the voice from her dorm, sounds like jaja. but hearing those words made juli more concerned about the projek anchor.

so, she walked into her dorm and put her totebag on the nearest chair before asking them a question, "ape yang projek anchor?"

"kau ni juli, ketinggalan bas betul lah." jaja said while putting her arm around juli's shoulder. then, jaja looked at aida and continue, "aida dengan aizat nak tolong batch kitaorang spm"

"hah? kau seriouslah aida?" juli asked.

jaja then nodded eagerly.

"weh.. macam mana boleh sampai kau ni ja?" aida asked jaja as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"taiying."

-

JULI and aida were studying at their port biasa when all of sudden, the students started to stare at them.

"weh aida.. asal diorang pandang kitaorang lain macam?"

"taktahu weh.."

then, hilmi joined them by sitting down beside juli.

"weh hilmi, asal diorang pandang kitaorang macam tu?"

"juli, aida.. aku taktahu macam mana tapi, projek kau dengan aizat tu--"

"kau pun tau?" they both asked in union.

"aku rasa, satu batch dah tau."

"hah?" aida and juli looked at each other.

then, they both packed their stuff before finding aizat.

-

THEY found aizat in the dining hall. juli approached aizat first.

"aizat." aida greets.

"kau bagitau satu batch?" juli continued.

"weh.."

SMACK

the slap made the whole student in the dining hall gasped and making some wooooo sound.

"weh..juli.." aida looked around to find all the students were looking at them.

they both left the dining hall without knowing that zaim and taiying followed them.

while when hilmi arrived at the dining hall, aizat assumed that hilmi saw the scene just now.

"weh ok tak ni?" hilmi asked aizat.

aizat replied while pointing, "tengok, centu ke kau nak buat awek? tampar aku tibe tibe."

-

"BAWAK BERSABAR JULI.."

juli sighed and said, "macam bodo bagitau satu batch, kata kita kita je."

then, they got interrupted by taiying and zaim.

"aida, juli.." taiying started.

"sorry." zaim apologised. but by the time he wanted to go, taiying grabbed his wrist.

taiying shooked her head before continue, "kitaorang.. ada benda nak mengaku dekat korang."

"kitaorang.. kitaorang yang bagitau budak batch... bukan aizat." zaim admit.

juli's eyes widened and she said, "sorry, aku gerak dulu."

she left to find aizat again.

juli finally met aizat in front of the library. she quickly sit infront of aizat and apologised, "weh aizat, sorry do aku tampar kau tadi. sorry sangat sangat sebab aku serious ingat kau yang sebarkan satu batch. maafkan aku weh sumpah aku sorry."

aizat just let out "hm".

"oi, aku minta maaf ni bukan saje saje eh."

"ye juli aku maafkan kau."

juli breathed a sigh of relief when aizat told her that he forgave her.

"thanks weh.."

but little did she know, hilmi had been staring at juli and aizat for the past few minutes.

why are they laughing with each other?

why was aizat look at her like that?

-

"WEH JAJA, KAU NAK GI MANA?"

"aizat kan minta kumpul batch malam ni, ada la pasal projek tu."

"hah serious? ok jap aku ikut."

few minutes later, they all arrived at the hall. aizat were on the stairs, giving a random talk.

then, they got interrupted by aida.

"aku.. aku setuju jadi anchor korang."

the students face turned into a smile.

"o captain, my captain." botol stated as he stands on the stairs.

"o captain, my captain." jaja followed.

then, juli followed as the other students followed, leaving hilmi alone.

juli looked at hilmi, waiting for him to stand there too.

finally, they all gathered up and says,

"o captain, my captain."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.1K 446 18
Infinite's member one shot story. written by me. sorry if my english is bad. I'm Malaysian Inspirit.
Finale-Ending Por Becky

Ficção Adolescente

11.8K 115 6
Notes from the back of Finale book! Dedicated to Macie Hall! Read Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. It is amazing!
12.1K 338 30
❝ 거짓말하면 언젠가 꼭 탈이 난다고 ❞ Where JYP debuts the CO-ED band, Xdinary Heroes current status: ongoing © loserlvrs 04.2023
992K 37.3K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...