The Letter

Bởi thirteez

Two girls meet during the summer and continue their friendship during their high school years they have left... Xem Thêm

The summer.
Buddy.
Talk To Me.
Fucked up.
The killer.
Dead.
The reveal.

The letter.

11 0 0
Bởi thirteez

I'm 32. Kate is dead, Chrissy is dead. I'm living alone. I have trust issues, PTSD, and trauma & I'm in therapy, Kate and Chrissy ruined me. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even real like this isn't real. I wrote letters, so many letters, for Kate... I ruined them all and had at least more than 10 crumbled-up papers on my floor. I finally wrote the right one. I went to Kate's grave & read the letter to her. "I don't even know if you can hear this, or if you care but, I loved you. And you ruined everything, and I know blaming you isn't gonna make anything better but, we were only 15, and we didn't know anything. I still don't know why you tried to do it, or why you hated me. But sometimes I wish you would've killed me and gotten away with it, you would've gotten the life you deserve and I would've been at peace. Now I have to live with this, guilt, trauma, anger... I don't have anyone left. I know our friendship wouldn't have lasted, but it was comforting to think about. And now when I think about you I get this giant, hole in my stomach and I can't breathe. You were my everything, and now you're gone. I'm an alcoholic, I'm working two jobs to survive. And that's why I came here, to try and understand why it happened, and that's why I wrote this, because I know now, that it wasn't my fault, it was yours."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

BLOOD SECRETS Bởi ec

Bí ẩn / Thriller

17.1K 863 14
Once the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy are arrested for murder, bloody secrets start to spill. After all, even blue bloods have bloo...
116K 4K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
151K 31.4K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...