๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„

ะ’ั–ะด naiithewriterr

๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

0. ! disclaimers ยก
1. Introduction
2. Friends?
3. Plotting Under The Influence
4. Seeing Him
5. Meeting Him
6. Rekindling
7. Moving In Day
8. Growing Closer
9. Seeing Her In A Different Light
10. Growth Is Important
11. Rumours on Rumours, Lies On Lies
12. Agaisnt Her, But Also Agaisnt Herself
13. Blind To Those Who Don't Want To see
14. Understanding
15. Inevitable
16. Maybe We Aren't Meant To Be
17. Me Chase You? Yes.
18. Relationships Are Overrated
19. Official To The Eyes Of The Wicked
20. Over You & Over This
21. Trouble In Paradise
22. The Five Stages Of Grief
23. The Day Of The Trip
24. Old Habits & Old Mistakes
25. Childish Antics & Childish Games
26. Foreign To A Popular City
27. Chivarly Isn't Dead
28. Christening The Bed
29. Homebodies?
30. "Extra" Curricular Activities
31. Fun Is An Understatement
32. A Hot Mess
33. Entering A New Era
34. Unnecessary Problems
35. Confirmed Legality
36. Fashion Icons
37. Confused Individuals
38. Life.. Is Something
39. Cater 2 You
40. Chill Nights
42. Love Is In The Air, I think.
43. Do I Love You?
44. "I'll never ever hurt you" - Ciara
45. To New Beginnings
46. Crazy In Love
47. Soul Ties
48. Her Keeper
49. Best Part
50. Comfort
51. Patience Is Not Always Key
52. Mind Games
53. The Pool Party
54. Dumb Decisions
55. Risky
56. Your Love Is Always On My Mind
57. I Can Never Do You Wrong
58. My Everything
59. We So Proud Of Him
60. Their Story
61. Is This How It Ends?

41. My Beyonce - Lil Durk ft Dej Loaf

6K 164 32
ะ’ั–ะด naiithewriterr

AMIR SAYYID MILLER,

"Yooo!" I heard Ty call out as he watched some female walk passed him "yo ass ain't hear me call you?" He asked as the girl looked up at him with a mean ass mug on ha face and I couldn't even blame her.

Looking away from those two weird asses I checked my notification centre and seen that my moms had called me, calling her back on FaceTime I moved to lean up on the brick wall right outside the trap.

"Amir why you ain't pick up my call? I called you ten times!" She exaggerated and held the phone up to ha ear.

"It's FaceTime ma" I told her and she brought the phone down and squinted ha eyes even though she was wearing them thick ass prescription glasses, "but you called me when I was busy but what's up there a problem?"

"You better not on them streets yo ass should be a hooper you got the talent for it" she huffed and I shrugged my shoulders. She know getting off the streets ain't easy as she think. "Just like yo damn daddy" she muttered and I rolled ma eyes cause me and that nigga ain't a like.

"Yea yea" I dismissed "what's the problem though?" I asked as I looked around the street then looked back at my phone.

"Damn I can't call my son to see how he's doing without there being a problem?"

"Ain't nobody say that. Everything's good" I sighed she nodded her head "how you feeling?"

"I'm good I'm good" she sighed and I already know something was on her mind "..you know yo brother death anniversary coming up right?"

There it is.

"I know ma" I huffed.

"Do you? Cause if you did you would've called your sister".

"We don't speak. And Ion think I ever wanna see ha face again cause ain't nobody disrespecting like she did and think Imma just forgive and forget cause you family".

"I get that but don't you think she's hurting from losing her twin brother?"

"You lost me cause Ion remember them having a relationship when he was alive but now that he's dead she wanna act like them two had this crazy bond. That shit weird and she know it".

I was done explaining to my momma bout this girl cause I know she out here feeding her lies and shit bout me, she the reason why my momma know that I'm on the streets in the first place cause she was out here snitching cause I aint want to give ha ass money.

I ain't know I was a damn ATM.

"So you not gon call her?"

"No ma the phone works both ways if she needa get some off her chest she know where to find me" I shrugged and she shook her head clearly not satisfied with my answer.

"And you complain everyday bout how you and yo daddy ain't the same" she mumbled "you gon see each other anyway cause she invited you to yo niece's birthday and I know you got the invite".

"Mhm I did. But Ion know if I'm going to that all yo family members are weird".

"I know Ion fuck with them either" she chuckled "but do it for your niece at least" humming she gave me a blank stare "I need to hear you say it".

"I'm not promising you anything but Imma let you know what happens" I shrugged.

"I'll take that but I ran into yo daddy's friend and he asked if you was still hooping-"

"What did you say?"

"I said yes of course" she replied duh tone "he told me that they got basketball try outs and shit and they need a talented player on they team. This could be your only chance" she told me and I thought on it.

"It ain't that easy cause how the fuck am I just gon leave this street alone when that's all I've known ma?"

"Who the leader of yo lil gang? I wanna talk to them" she said and I laughed at her.

"You had children with him and his lil ass in prison" I hinted and she once again shook her head.

"Why am I not surprised? Imma give that man a visit cause I'm tired of you being in the streets it gives me nightmares and I need you walking around with a stable job with legal money.

Yo daddy thought he was gon be in street shit forever but it don't work like that. You either end up dead, in prison, a crackhead or homeless and you ain't going out like that. Not my son" she remarked.

"Give the nigga my number and tell his ass to call me and I'll go to the try outs just for you" I told her and a smiled widened on ha face.

"No. Not for me, go for yourself and but you just made my day!" She exclaimed "I'm texting him as we speak".

"Ight Imma call you later" I said as my thumb hovered over the button to cut the call.

"Okay bye son love you" she shouted.

"Yea love you" I chuckled and ended the call I put my phone in my pocket and walked inside the house. Reaching the living room I sat down on the cracking leather couch and run my palm over my face.

"Aye nigga you good?" Von asked and I nodded.

"Yea I'm straight" I sighed and picked up my tray to roll up ma blunt.

"You sure?"

"Yea man I'm straight" I repeated and continued to roll up the blunt I fixed any imperfections before I used my finger to push the weed down the blunt and brought it up to my lips and lit it up, inhaling the smoke I slightly slouched in the chair.

"There's some party next week at Adreana's [a/n A-dri-ana] crib y'all niggas coming?" Ty asked.

"When is it?" I asked even though I was not pulling up to that girl crib, heard too many horror stories from niggas that go there.

"Next week Saturday".

"Can't. My niece's birthday that day" I shrugged.

"Word? How old she turning?"

"Five I think".

"You think? You'on know yo own niece age?" Ty laughed and I gave him a blank stare cause the fuck is so funny?

"Nigga Ion keep track of her damn age she either turning five or she five right now".

"I might even pull up if Adreana's shit boring" Ty said and I nodded and continued to smoke on this blunt, taking out my phone I went to Elysia's contact and FaceTimed her.

Once the call connected I heard a bunch of talking her camera was faced towards the ceiling "hello? Can you hear me?" She said as spoke directly into the mic.

I put in my AirPod and slouched a lil further and covered my face with my hoodie so only she could see my face "yea where yo ass at?" I asked as I heard her walking down some steps and leave a big ass building.

"I am- well was in my new lash suite" she cheesed as she put her fine ass face in the camera.

"That's what's up. You gon give a nigga a tour?" I asked and she nodded her head with a big ass smile still on her face.

"Imma give you a tour when I decorate it and stuff, it's gonna look so cute I have so much ideas and everything. Like this is my first official suite you proud of me?" She rambled on and I stared at her with a lil smile on my face.

"Witcho lil fine ass? Of course I'm proud of you mama" as I said this her face moved out the camera she did a lil eye roll.

"Stopppp bae you can't be making a pimp like me blush!" She put her face back in the frame but kept her face hidden under the palm of ha hand "but anyways what you been up to?"

"Not shit I just been chilling today. My niece birthday next week Saturday you tryna come wimme?"

"Yes I'm coming she basically my niece now" she shrugged if time didn't matter I woulda put a ring on her finger but being with someone for a few months and marrying them is crazy.

"I got some try outs for some basketball team but Ion if I wanna go cause my stamina is fucking ass" I sighed.

"Amir if yo ass don't go I'm breaking up witchu and I'm bouta confiscate that weed from you" smacking my lips I let out a lil chuckle.

"Your ass ain't gon do shit but Imma go just cause".

"Yeah that's what I thought" she said as nodded and brought the camera up so I could see her full face and I took a picture of the screen, "ew why you taking pictures?"

"We not just gon skip the lil attitude you got right now so yo better fix it" I stated and she rolled her eyes just like she usually does when she'on wanna respond, "one day them bitches bouta get stuck".

"You'on be saying that when you balls deep in my-" she quickly stopped ha self before she could continue "wait pause. Where you been I haven't seen you in months" ha ass fucking complained.

"It's been a week but a nigga been busy" I shrugged "you gon be at yo lil eye place tomorrow?"

"Lash place" she corrected "Imma be here everyday decorating and organising the place" she huffed.

"Ight Imma see if I can pass by tomorrow".

"Tomorrow? Nigga I'm tryna fuck tuh night" ha ass whined once again.

I keep forgetting her lil ass bold as hell. "You forget that yo ass told me you was gon be celibate?"

"I was celibate for about a damn year and a lil bit before I met you but I think you got some magical shit going on. Nigga you give me a soul tie?" She gasped and covered ha mouth.

"Yo ass so dramatic. No I ain't put soul tie on you yet".

"Yet? Yeah no keep your lil dick over there we not playing those games".

"Ain't none lil bout me" I shrugged and moved the camera down since my arm was beginning to hurt like hell "Imma give you another week since you already lasted a year".

"Ight fine but you cannot pass by I wanna spend the day witchu we ain't gotta do anything I just wanna see you for real".

"Am I turning yo ass into a simp?" I chuckled and watched her roll them eyes.

"I'm a real lover girl I can't help it, what time you tryna pass through" she mocked "cause Imma be here from ten to like seven".

"Ion know whenever I'm not busy".

"And when is that?"

"Prolly when I ain't busy" I repeated.

"Ughhh I miss you bad. City girl down a thousand" she sighed and walked back towards the big ass building.

"Yea yo ass better be down a thousand and you better stay there" I said as she gave me one a them lil sarcastic ass smiles "I'm not playing witchu Elysia".

"Aight I'm sorry but Imma give you a virtual tour before I close the suite" she told me and I nodded as she walked up some steps and unlocked a door "okay so-" she started and flipped the camera.

"This the lil entrance area Ion know what's gon go here yet cause I wasn't expecting this" she moved ha camera up and down to show the space "this is the actual lounge here Imma have snacks, hookahs and shit if they wanna bring a friend".

She walked further in and showed the space that she was talking about "Imma have couches, a TV to play music and shit in this space even a lil hammock or one them hide out spinning chairs if I really wanna push it.

This the bathroom, the bathroom gonna look so nice and shit cause I hate a ugly ass bathroom. Now that I think about it the entrance area gon have a lil reception so Imma have a lil receptionist up front.

Then I wanna do the lil three pink shade thing it's just gon be real cute" she finished and flipped the camera back around.

"Hm" I hummed "it sound like it if yo ass need any help lemme know. Aight?"

"Mhm I got you but I'm happy that I got it earlier cause now I can still do the pool party".

"You still on that?"

"Yea I feel like it'll be fun I just don't want anyone upstairs".

"If you'on want anyone upstairs I got you".

"You gon threaten everyone ain't you?" She smacked her lips and moved to go sit down on some chair.

"How else you gon stop niggas from going upstairs?"

Yawning she brought the camera closer to the screen and started to make random ass poses "nah you right anyways papi I'm finna go cause I need lock up and go home".

"Aight bet text me when yo ass get home".

"Alright bye babyyyy" she said into the mic as I heard doing random kissing noises smacking my lips I ended the call and dropped the phone on my lap and covered my face so niggas couldn't see that ha ass got me smiling and shit.

"Pussy that good to the point where she got you smiling? Nahh yo ass is whipped" CJ laughed as he dapped up Ty.

These niggas always gotta open up they damn mouths "fuck outta here you niggas sound fucking stupid" I waved them off and stood up and they lil asses stopped laughing "as I fucking thought".

"Yo bouta go back to yo crib?" Von now spoke up as he moved to dap me up.

"I needa make a drop" I responded and gave Ty a slap to the neck and CJ a punch to the arm.

"Yooo what the fuck?!" Ty mugged as he held his now red neck.

"Yea keep fucking talking nigga" I chuckled as I moved to dap up the rest and walked towards the front door to leave "niggas keep playing too fucking much" I mumbled under my breath as I opened up the car door and got in.

As I started up the car I heard my phone ping from inside ma pocket taking it out I seen a message from Elysia how the fuck ha ass get home so quick?

iMessage

mama🙄❤️
i ain't realise how close the suite is my house
mama🙄❤️
took me five minutes but I was lowk speeding🤪

me
I ain't bailing yo ass out🤦🏾‍♂️

mama🙄❤️
it don't matter I got a LINE of niggas who can bail me out.

me
imma play russian roulette on yo ass if you
keep playing wimme

mama🙄❤️
you wanna see something??????

me
what?

mama🙄❤️
*sent 1 attachment*
––

Opening up the vid the thumbnail showed ha playing with ha self, smirking I played the vid and it was her moaning the fuck outta my name parts of her face was showing as she moaned and closed her legs as she came.

"Mmmh fuck!" Was the last thing said before the video ended.

Pulling my sweatpants down halfway I started my own recording and the video of Elysia playing with ha self already made me hard as shit, I pulled out my dick and started to rub the tip.

I moved down and continued the same movements as the video of Elysia replayed in my head over and over again making a nigga sensitive as shit as the time went on "yoo fuck" I mumbled as I slightly bit down on my bottom lip and moved the camera closer.

I felt myself about to nut so I moved faster and focused closer to the tip "fuck Elysia" I groaned as I nutted and felt my stomach tense up I stopped the video cleaned myself up "shit" I muttered and went back onto the messages.

iMessage

me
*sent 1 attachment*
me
turn up yo volume.

mama🙄❤️
you can't be sending me shit like this but want
me to be celibate 😞

me
yo ass acting like I'm fucking other females
me
we both celibate 😂

mama🙄❤️
can we do the 90 day challenge?
mama🙄❤️
it's where we don't do nothing intimate for 90 days
mama🙄❤️
before you ask what it is^

me
I can survive 90 days but can you?

mama🙄❤️
probably Ion know 🤷🏽‍♀️

me
nah yo ass can't even survive seven days fuck yo ass
think you surviving another 83?
me
that 90 day shit include kissing?

mama🙄❤️
yes it's intimacy

me
ight so then no.

mama🙄❤️
PRAISE GOD CAUSE I AIN'T WANNA
DO IT FOR REAL

me
so fuck yo ass asking me for?

mama🙄❤️
ion know I just saw it on IG so I wanted
to ask since we were on the topic of celibacy

me
I gotta go do some rq so imma talk to yo ass later

mama🙄❤️
bet I'm bouta get my vibrator and go crazy
to that vid😜 byeeee
––

Liking the message I chuckled and came off the chat and reversed out the parking spot to go do this drop.

— ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ —

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Only You |18+ ะ’ั–ะด curioussexccc

ะคะตะฝั‚ะตะทั–

6.3K 206 20
i smiles back, "i like it when you smile" "stop, and make my fruit bow" she cheeses. i laugh at her being flustered and start rinsing off the fruits...
Our Flor ะ’ั–ะด Cely-124

ะŸั€ะธะณะพะดะธ

262K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
Stuck In Hell With My Enemy ะ’ั–ะด Toxiic_Lay

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

148K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
Dripping Exclusives ะ’ั–ะด Hopeless Romantic๐Ÿ’€

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

20K 529 45
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active