World of Fiction[Complete]

By FantasyWorldForest

His life was torturous, he wanted to escape his own life. He was jealous of fictional characters, they always... More

A/N
Introduction
The Downfall
Ordinary Life
New World
Strangely Familiar Stranger
A Family
🎉New🎉
Little Accidents
IMP Info Box
Questions
Myth - The Last Hope
Side story talk
Ticking Time
Knight in Black Armour
The Struggle 🔞
Aftermath
Change
A Blessing
Bonus
Real Dream World
Tragedy of Real Dream World
Merge of Two Worlds
A/n

...

153 15 0
By FantasyWorldForest

I AM BACK WITH A NEW ONE.

so... I just finished writing this book which is, my second book. Might update some extra. It depends.

To celebrate this I am publishing my new book that is still a work in progress and I haven't even started writing the first chapter, hardly finished the introduction part.

But I still published it. I don't know how it goes, I have a bunch of what kind of plot it'll be, but still, I wanted to unfold the story with you all,

So, here we are,

Their marriage was nothing but pretence...nothing but a deal...nothing but a sacrifice for mere desire to be rich.
For the world outside they were a perfect couple - a match made in heaven.
But in reality they were Strangers tied together for eternity.
Jungkook just graduated from high school and was an aspiring artist. He was hoping to complete his studies till higher education and become an independent artist.
But fate seemed to have something else planned out for him.....

keep Reading to find out....(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Hope you like it 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 248 7
When a Handsome male dreams of something he has never known to leads him to a greatest journey of his life not knowing someone has been waiting for h...
30.4K 915 32
he felt pain that made me feel good watching him cry out to me watching him suffer and beg for me and I wouldn't stop until he knew he was mine Warn...
26.9K 1.2K 35
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless amnesiac-like guy and a solo music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like w...
95.5K 9.8K 45
Jin accepts the offer of babysitting for a day. But little did she knew that her kind action was going to change her current life💜❣ Main ship. J...