Reborn in a beast world novel

By rikaaa54

After a sudden death, Xu Ming finds herself reborn in the world of a novel she read... as a cannon fodder Ful... More

Full Summary
Death
Rebirth
Make a plan
Daddy's girl
Prettiest cub
Family love
Announcement Day (Part 1)
Announcement day (Part 2)
Puppy love (Part 1)
Puppy love (Part 2)
Author's note: MEMES
Life in Beast City
Golden eyes
Braids and flowers
Girl talk
Pinky fruits
The Banquet (1)
One time guardian
Author's note: Yuma face reveal
The Banquet (2)
Little talks
Author's Note: New male Oc face reveal
Watching drama
Bonfire Kubiro
Exchange
Showing off
Manipulation
Killian's past
Blood
Author's note: Saika and Kiki's face reveal!
Author's note: Yui's face reveal
Memes Pt. 2
Shitshow
MEMES Pt. 3
The King's worry
The King's rage
Zira's schemes
MEMES PT. 4
SPECIAL CHAPTER
Threat
Brat
Zira's true plan
The calm before the storm
Anxiety

Wounded

4.6K 216 63
By rikaaa54

AT THE END THERE WILL BE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER IT.

THIS AUTHOR LOVES YOU ALL!!

•••●•••

While the showing off phase was going on, out of the corner of her eye, Rosa noticed a figure approaching;

someone she would much rather not see; a female who puts on a trashy show every time: Yui.

'Oh god, no. It's her again' she thought

Rosa sighed and got ready for another dose of unnecessary drama.

(Author: R for Rosa, Y for Yui, S for Saika, K for Kiki)

Y:"YOU! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU?!"

R:"Hi, Yui. I'm also glad to see you again."

She replied calmly

Y:" How dare you use another of your dirty tricks to steal all the males!!?
Aren't you ashamed???

Every time you do what you want and you always get everything you want!

Who the fuck think you are!! !?????? YOU'RE ONLY A LITTLE UGLY SHIT!! You annoy me so much!!!"

The female began to shriek so loud that many males plugged their ears.

S: "Well, the feelings are mutual then"

Y:"I'm not talking to YOU! SHUT THE FUCK UP UGLY BITCH!! "

S: "Ugly bitch to who?? To me?!

Who do you think you are, uh?

You're just a lunatic who can't do anything but scream.

If you don't stop shrieking, I'll give you a motive to do that, for the pain of all the slaps I'm going to give you!"

Rosa sweat dropped. Saika had never tolerated Yui and besides, she (Saika) was the kind of person who got annoyed quickly.

As much as Yui deserved a good beating for her behavior and actions, this couldn't happen in that moment, not in front of the eyes of all those single males.

In fact this could place a great stain on the reputation of not only Saika, but also Rosa and Kiki, throwing away all the efforts made up to that moment to ensure some good males to the shy Kiki and putting at risk the success of the next campfire for the other two.

She needed to do something to stop this.

Rosa put an hand on Saika's shoulder

R: "Enough."

S:" But she started-"

R:" I know..." she approached her friend and then whispered "but look around, it's not the right time or place for things like this. It's for our sake."

Saika knew she was right. She couldn't waste all their efforts for someone like Yui; so, as much as she was still burning with rage, she bit her tongue to keep from speaking again and looked away.

Rosa sighed with relief by her friend's reaction and shifted her attention to Yui, whose face was deep red from anger and embarrassment at having been completely ignored.

(Author: Are you serious Yui? They didn't give you attention only for a couple of minutes at most)

Hoping to put an end on the matter, the tiger princess tried to find an excuse to go away.

R: "As much as we'd like to talk to you, It's getting late, so we have to-"

Y:" NO. YOU TRICKED ME, YOU HUMBLED ME, YOU IGNORED ME TO TALK WITH YOUR SHITTY FRIENDS : A CRAZY INADEQUATE PSYCHOPATH AND A DUMB COCKROACH WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEAK WITHOUT STUTTERING AND TREMBLING.

AND NOW, NOOOW YOU WANT TO LEAVE AS IF NOTHING HAD HAPPENED!?!? I WON'T ALLOW YOU!!  EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK YOUR LEGS TO KEEP YOU FROM RUN AWAY, LITTLE BITCH !!!!!"

Yui's words were heard by everyone in the Bonfire Kubiro and shocked everyone.

Winston at that point could not help himself and stood next to Rosa, releasing his intimidating aura.

In general, in the 'fights' between females, the males couldn't intervene and should keep their distance unless the safety of their female/protected was in danger; and in this situation Rosa's safety was surely in danger.

Unfortunately, if a fight had really taken place between Yui's mates and Winston, the latter as far as tetra striped, would have been at a disadvantage against ten males, having also to protect three females (Rosa and her friends) at the same time;

so Miur, who had witnessed all from afar and understood the difficulty of the guardian beast, also decided to 'intervene' and placed himself to the right of his chosen female, while giving the enemy group a threatening look.

From a distance, Killian was watching the scene with a calm facade, even though internally he was anxious.

He really wanted to go too and protect the female that bewitched him, but he couldn't;

in fact if he did, he would publicly admit his interest on pursuing Rosa, exposing her to even more danger than she already was for having attracted the attention of all the males in the Kubiro.

So, despite much it troubled him, he decided to stay where he was, hoping only that the ugly old tiger and the plucked chicken could protect her well.

Yui's mates seeing that the situation was degenerating and knowing that they had no chance to win against the two stronger males, they tried to stop her, gently calling her:

" Yui, maybe it's better if we go too-"

Y:" AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP USELESS CREATURES.

IT'S NOT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!

YOU ARE MY MALES BUT YOU ARE ON HER SIDE??!! INSTEAD OF MINE!!!!?

ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED?? YOU'RE EVEN MORE USELESS! HOW YOU CAN STILL DEFINITE YOURSELF MALES! AND YOU..."

She shifted her gaze on Rosa with eyes full of hate and madness.

Y:"IT'S ALL YOUR F-"

The Tiger princess was by now extremely annoyed by Yui and by her constant insults to her friends and herself.

She briefly moved her gaze on Kiki and noticed her trembling lower lip; she was obviously trying to hold back tears.

Kiki was the sweetest female of all the city, a dear friend to her, and seeing her in that state made Rosa angry.

Also, All the shrieks gave Rosa a huge headache which kept getting worse every second that passed and the tiger female knew very well that those screams weren't going to end anytime soon.

So Rosa did something she had never done before: she acted on impulse

*Slap*

And she slapped the other female hoping to finally shut her mouth.

All in the Bonfire Kubiro instantly froze. Even some gasps were heard.

No one ever expected such a reaction, especially from someone of Royal lineage.

Yui's eyes were wide and the shock made her speechless for a couple of seconds.

She, like everyone, didn't expect such a reaction from Rosa.

Y:"YOU BIT-"

*Slap*

R:"Do I have to slap you again to shut you up?"

Said Rosa with a threatening tone while giving Yui an icy cold look that made all the people near shiver.

Kiki was very worried for her friend.

Usually the quarrels between females were limited to words; it was very rare to use violence and it was considered disgraceful most of the times.

With actions like those in front of all those spectators it could be a serious blow to Rosa's reputation.

Besides Kiki hated the violence, it made her uncomfortable, so she tried to stop her friend.

K:" Rosa, please, stop. They are all watching, please."

Said the female while touching her friend's arm to get her attention.

Rosa shifted her attention on Kiki and her gaze softened.

She took a deep breath, calming herself completely.

The tiger princess was aware of all the attention on herself at that moment and also of her friend's 'phobia' of violence

R:"Sorry Kiki" the mumbled tiger, truly sorry for her behavior.

Kiki slightly smiled and reassured her friend

K:" It's okay, don't worry. Now, can we go home?"

R:" Yes, we'll go home"

Rosa answered with a gentle smile to her cute friend

S:" Finally! Because I was starting to auto-digesting myself for how much I am hungry "

Saika replied with a loud voice, trying to ease the atmosphere.

An even more loud growl from her (Saika's) stomach, followed her words.

Several seconds of silence followed before Rosa and Kiki burst out laughing.

S:" Hey!! S-stop!"

The poor Saika became as red as a tomato for the embarrassment.

The silvering laughs, so spontaneous and beautiful, enchanted the males in the Kubiro making them almost forget the things that just happened.

The actions of the tiger princess, even if unusual and shocking, were completely justified.

All the males and females who had witnessed the events thought that, therefore it would not have decreased her reputation in any way;

instead a lot of people even admired her for her courage to not care of the ' etiquette' and teach a good lesson to that spoiled brat.

If the spectators could have applauded Rosa's actions, they certainly would have.

At the same time, Yui, the cause of it all, was completely ignored by everyone and this made her even more angry.

All the people in her situation would normally have stopped freaking out and walked away; some would even weep at the humiliation or pain on their faces; but Yui wasn't like the others.

She had been spoiled to the max since the first day of her life and had grown up with a mother who continuously poisoned her mind with a superiority complex (or maybe inferiority?), hatred against the other females (especially Edith, Rosa's mother) and her immense sense of being wronged by Edith all her life;

She grew up with the mistaken knowledge that she was the best and that she was entitled to EVERYTHING, which over time only made her already bad temper worse.

Also, she was completely out of control at the time; (a really bad combination)

So with all the negative emotions that completely overthrow her little sanity, she took a purple crystal from one of the stands near her and threw it at Rosa, with the intent not only to hurt her but to disfigure her face and destroy at least in part that perfection that she (Yui) had always despised.

(Author: the purple crystals are extremely beautiful, but their beauty is proportional to their frailty. They easily break in little pieces which often pierce the female skin.

It's very difficult and painful to take out the pieces; most of the times it's impossible and the female is left with a gross and painful scar for life.)

Winston and Miur saw it and immediately put the females behind them to protect them.

Unluckily the purple crystal hit the floor, breaking into a lot of pieces that went beyond the "wall" made by the males' bodies.

"Aah!! "

"Ouch!!"

"Noo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
Do you want Harvey with Kiki or Saika?

Please answer, because based on your answer I'll finish to write the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 5K 33
Another reincarnated in the beast world story if you are interested then read >w< It may have grammatical errors and major mistakes but this is my fi...
789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
207K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
363K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...